IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Fwd: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) -

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya wrote:

Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjyaRe: Fwd: Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) - Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 5:26 AM

Dear friends,

Let us hope that Avatarji will show us proof from the official records that there was indeed a kotwal named Gangadhar and thereby refute the allegation that there was a non-Hindu person, who was the Kotwal in Delhi at the time under reference.

I shall also ask Avtarji to establish that his ancestors were not Irish. I am sure the members know about the Irish Kaul

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Krishen <jyotirved wrote:

Krishen <jyotirved Fwd: Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) - Date: Sunday, January 31, 2010, 1:29 AM

Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) -Shri Mohan Gupta Ji,Jai Shri Ram!< I think people like you are curse for Hindus who do not try tounderstand enemies of Hindus who are destroy Hindus in disguise formBy witting such comments you are letting the cheaters to destroy Hindusin disguise form>I never expected anything else from you! Kettle calling the pot black! Those who cannot (actually do not want to!) celebrate their festivaolson correct days because of vested interests are calling the ones whopoint out such flaws to them as "enemies of Hindus". In fact you havejust vindicated my stand with such remarks!In any case, you have relied more on what some "Vedic astrologer" (sic!)has said about Pandit Motilal Nehru ad his ancestors than on any realhistorical documents. But then that is nothing new with "jyotishis". They donot their home work at all,

but want to raise heaven and earth because of ulterior motives!Following are some references that are available freely on the net but Iam sure you will come out with some other ploy now since some people aremore interested in destroying the unity of India in the name ofanti-secularism than following Truth and northing but Truth!Jai Shri Ram!A K Kaul************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\*DESCENT FROM KASHMIR J. L. NehruExcerpts: JAWAHARLAL NEHRU: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHYOur house itself was far from being a lonely place, for it sheltered alarge family of cousins and near relations, after the manner of Hindufamilies. But all my cousins were much older than I was……We were Kashmiris. Over two hundred years ago, early in the eighteenthcentury, our

ancestor came down from that mountain valley to seek fameand fortune in the rich plains below. Those were the days of the declineof the Moghal Empire after the death of Aurungzeb, and Farrukhsiar wasthe Emperor. Raj Kaul was the name of that ancestor of ours and he hadgained eminence as a Sanskrit and Persian scholar in Kashmir. Heattracted the notice of Farrukhsiar during the latter's visit toKashmir, and, probably at the Emperor's instance, the family migrated toDelhi, the imperial capital, about the year 1716. A jagir with a housesituated on the banks of a canal had been granted to Raj Kaul, and, fromthe fact of this residence, 'Nehru' (from nahar, a canal) came to beattached to his name. Kaul had been the family name; this changed toKaul-Nehru; and, in later years, Kaul dropped out and we became simplyNehrus.The family experienced many vicissitudes of fortune during the unsettledtimes that

followed and the jagir dwindled and vanished away. My greatgrandfather, Lakshmi Narayan Nehru, became the first Vakil of the'Sarkar Company' at the shadow court of the Emperor of Delhi. Mygrandfather, Ganga Dhar Nehru, was Kotwal of Delhi for some time beforethe great Revolt of 1857. He died at the early age of 34 in 1861.The revolt of 1857 put an end to our family's connection with Delhi, andall our old family papers and documents were destroyed in the course ofit. The family, having lost nearly all it possessed, joined the numerousfugitives who were leaving the old imperial city and went to Agra. Myfather was not born then but my two uncles were already young men andpossessed some knowledge of English. This knowledge saved the younger ofthe two uncles, as well as some other members of the family, from asudden and ignominious end. He was journeying from Delhi with somefamily members, among whom

was his young sister, a little girl who wasvery fair, as some Kashmiri children are. Some English soldiers met themon the way and they suspected this little aunt of mine to be an Englishgirl and accused my uncle of kidnapping her. From an accusation, tosummary justice and punishment, was usually a matter of minutes in thosedays, and my uncle and others of the family might well have foundthemselves hanging on the nearest tree. Fortunately for them, my uncle'sknowledge of English delayed matters a little and then some one who knewhim passed that way and rescued him and the others.For some years the family lived in Agra, and it was in Agra on the sixthof May 1861 that my father was born. [A curious and interestingcoincidence: The poet Rabindranath Tagore was also born on this veryday, month and year.] But he was a posthumous child as my grandfatherhad died three months earlier. In a little painting

that we have of mygrandfather, he wears the Moghal court dress with a curved sword in hishand, and might well be taken for a Moghal nobleman, although hisfeatures are distinctly Kashmiri.The burden of the family then fell on my two uncles who were very mucholder than my father. The elder uncle, Bansi Dhar Nehru, soon afterentered the judicial department of the British Government and, beingappointed successively to various places, was partly cut off from therest of the family. The younger uncle, Nand Lal Nehru, entered theservice of an Indian State and was Diwan of Khetri State in Rajputanafor ten years. Later he studied law and settled down as a practicinglawyer in Agra.My father lived with him and grew up under his sheltering care. The twowere greatly attached to each other and their relation with each otherwas a strange mixture of the brotherly and the paternal and filial. Myfather,

being the last comer, was of course my grandmother' s favoriteson, and she was an old lady with a tremendous will of her own who wasnot accustomed to be ignored. It is now nearly half a century since herdeath but she is still remembered amongst old Kashmiri ladies as a mostdominating old woman and quite a terror if her will was flouted.************ ********* ********* ********* ***http://www.congress sandesh.com/ AICC/history/ presidents/ pandit_motilal_ ne\hru.htm Pandit Motilal Nehru(1861-1931)President- Amritsar, 1919; Calcutta, 1928Pandit Motilal Nehru, an eminent lawyer and politician, was born on May6, 1861. The Nehrus hailed from Kashmir, but had settled in Delhi sincethe beginning of the eighteenth century. Motilal's grandfather, LakshmiNarayan, became the first Vakil of

the East India Company at the MughalCourt of Delhi. Motilal's father, Gangadhar, was a police officer inDelhi in 1857, when it was engulfed by the Mutiny. When the Britishtroops shelled their way into the town, Gangadhar fled with his wifeJeorani and four children to Agra where he died four years later. Threemonths after his death Jeorani gave birth to a boy who was namedMotilal. Motilal spent his childhood at Khetri in Rajasthan, where hiselder brother Nandial became the Diwan. In 1870 Nandlal quit Khetri,qualified as a lawyer and began to practice law at Agra. When the HighCourt was transferred to Allahabad, be moved with it.From Wikipedia:Motilal Nehru (1861-1931) was an Indian lawyer and statesman whoinfluenced the fate of the Indian nation not only by direct politicalaction but also through his offspring, whom he educated.Motilal Nehru was born in Allahabad<http://www.answers. com/topic/ allahabad> on May 6, 1861, into theKashmiri Brahmin community, most aristocratic<http://www.answers. com/topic/ aristocratic- 1> of Hindu subcastes. Hisfather, serving as a police officer in Delhi, had lost his job andproperty in the mutiny <http://www.answers. com/topic/ mutiny> of 1857. Aposthumous son, Nehru <http://www.answers. com/topic/ nehru-film> got hisearly education at home in Persian and Arabic and spoke Urdu as hismother tongue, reflecting the fusion of Hindu and Moslem cultures in theUnited Provinces. He attended the government high school in

Cawnpore<http://www.answers. com/topic/ kanpur> and matriculated at Muir CentralCollege in Allahabad. Though he did not complete his degree, he passedthe examinations as a lawyer. Following an apprenticeship<http://www.answers. com/topic/ apprenticeship> in Cawnpore, he beganpractice at the High Court in Allahabad in 1886.Nehru was twice married but while still in his teens lost his first wifeand a child. Jawaharlal Nehru, Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, and KrishnaHutheesing were children of his second marriage. Nehru was astrong-willed, imperious man who lived the life of an English gentleman,traveled in Europe, and imported to India one of the first automobiles.Motilal Nehru was too independent to acquiesce<http://www.answers. com/topic/ acquiesce> in orthodox caste strictures.Returning to India from a trip to London, he explained: "My mind is madeup. I will not indulge <http://www.answers. com/topic/ indulge> in thetomfoolery <http://www.answers. com/topic/ tomfoolery> of the prayshchit[purification ceremony]." He developed advanced social ideas and wieldeda powerful influence in forging the secular outlook of the Congressparty organization. When Mohandas Gandhi appeared on the politicalscene, he attracted a large following of young nationalists, includingJawaharlal.Nehru became a barrister and settled in the city of Allahabad<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Allahabad> , Uttar Pradesh<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Uttar_Pradesh> . Many of Motilal's suitsinvolved civil cases and soon he made a mark for himself in the legalprofession of Allahabad. With the success of his practice, he bought alarge family home in the Civil Lines of the city and aptly christenedthe house Anand Bhavan (lit. Abode of happiness). In 1909 he reached thepinnacle of his legal career by gaining the approval to appear in thePrivy Council <http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Privy_Council> of GreatBritain. His frequent visits to Europe, angered the Kashmiri Brahmincommunity as he refused to perform the traditional

"prayashchit" orreformation ceremony after crossing the ocean (according to OrthodoxHinduism, one lost his caste after crossing the ocean, and was requiredto perform certain rites to regain caste).************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\****Nehru was born in Allahâbâd, the son of Motilal Nehru, a wealthyBrahman lawyer whose family had originally come from Kashmîr, andSwarup Rani Nehru. After private tutoring, Nehru went to Britain withhis family. When his family left in 1905, Nehru stayed to attend theHarrow School and then Trinity College at the University of Cambridge,where he studied science and read widely. After studying law at theInner Temple in London, he returned to India in 1912 and practiced lawfor several years without enthusiasm. In 1916 he married Kamala Kaul,and in 1917 they had a daughter, Indira.Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009.

© 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation.All rights reserved.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\**Encyclopaediaq Brittanica 2008 Ultimate:n full Pandit Motilal Nehru a leader of the Indian independencemovement, cofounder of the Swaraj<ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=576338 & library=EB> ("Self-rule" ) Party, and the father of India'sfirst prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.Motilal, a member of a prosperous Brahman family of Kashmiri origin,early established a lucrative law practice and was admitted to theAllahâbâd High Court in 1896. He shunned politics until middleage, when, in 1907, at Allahâbâd, he presided over a provincialconference of the Indian National Congress, a political organizationstriving for dominion status for India. He was considered a moderate(one who

advocated constitutional reform, in contrast to the extremists,who employed agitational methods) until 1919, when he made his newlyradicalized views known by means of a daily newspaper he founded, TheIndependent.The massacre of hundreds of Indians by the British at Amritsar in 1919prompted Motilal to join Gandhi's <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=417610 & library=EB> Non-cooperation Movement, giving up his careerin law and changing to a simpler, non-Anglicized style of life. In 1921both he and Jawaharlal were arrested by the British and jailed for sixmonths.In 1923 Motilal helped found the Swaraj Party (1923–27), the policyof which was to win election to the Central Legislative Assembly andobstruct its proceedings from within. In 1928 he wrote the CongressParty's <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon

tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=408256 & library=EB> Nehru Report, a future constitution forindependent India based on the granting of dominion status. After theBritish rejected these proposals, Motilal participated in thecivil-disobedience movement of 1930, for which he was imprisoned. Hedied soon after release.Jawaharlal Nehruborn Nov. 14, 1889, Allahâbâd, Indiadied May 27, 1964, New Delhibyname Pandit (Hindi: "Pundit," or "Teacher") Nehru first primeminister of independent <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=285516 & library=EB> India<ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.ArticleIdenti fier?articleId= 111197\ & library=EB & query=null & title=India# 214184.toc> (1947–64), whoestablished parliamentary government and became noted for his"neutralist" policies in foreign affairs. He was also one of

theprincipal leaders of India's independence movement in the 1930s and'40s.Early years.Nehru came of a family of Kashmiri Brahmans, noted for theiradministrative aptitude and scholarship, that had migrated to Indiaearly in the 18th century. He was the son of Motilal Nehru, a renownedlawyer and one of <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=225216 & library=EB> Mahatma Gandhi's<ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.ArticleIdenti fier?articleId= 109421\ & library=EB & query=null & title=Mahatma% 20Gandhi% 27s#9109421. toc> prominent lieutenants. Jawaharlal was the eldest of four children, twoof whom were daughters. A sister, Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, later becamethe first woman president of the U.N. General Assembly.Until the age of 16, Nehru was educated at home by a series of Englishgovernesses and tutors. Only one of

these, a part-Irish, part-Belgiantheosophist, Ferdinand Brooks, appears to have made any impression onhim. Jawaharlal also had a venerable Indian tutor who taught him Hindiand Sanskrit. In 1905 he went to Harrow, a leading English school, wherehe stayed for two years. Nehru's academic career was in no wayoutstanding. From Harrow he went to Trinity College, Cambridge, where hespent three years earning an honours degree in natural science. Onleaving Cambridge he qualified as a barrister after two years at theInner Temple, London, where in his own words he passed his examinations"with neither glory nor ignominy."Four years after his return to India, in March 1916, Nehru marriedKamala Kaul, who came from a Kashmiri family settled in Delhi. Theironly child, Indira Priyadarshini, was born in 1917; she would later(under her married name of Indira Gandhi) also serve as prime ministerof

India.akandabaratam, "Mohan Gupta" <mgupta wrote:>> Sh. krishenji,> I think you should study Islam religion more carefully. Muslims arecheaters thoroughly. Giyasuddin Gazi did not convert to Hinduismgenuinely. He wanted to deceive British people to protect himself asBritish soldiers were taking some action against Muslims.> I think people like you are curse for Hindus who do not try tounderstand enemies of Hindus who are destroy Hindus in disguise form> By witting such comments you are letting the cheaters to destroyHindus in disguise form.> Mohan>>> -> Krishen> akandabaratam> Friday, January 29, 2010 10:58 AM> [bulk] [akandabaratam] Re: Nehru Grandfather name wasGiyasuddin Gazi (mughal)>>>> Dear friends,> Jai Shri Ram!>> This "story" of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru's grandfather being"Giasuddin"> has many gaping holes:>> 1. Hindus did become Muslims in the past, just as some of them aredoing> it even today---witness Hindu film actors and film actresses embracing> Islam openly for carnal desires and financial implications- -----but> Muslims did not get converted into Hindus! Some Giasu-ud-din wouldhave> become a Hindu is an impossibility, thus!>> 2. Nehru is a subcaste--- a sirname----- which many Kashmiri pandit> families---quite unrelated to Pandit Nehru!---- have even today! I had> at least half a dozen Nehrus

my class mates in my school and college> days in Kashmir! Does it mean that all of them are "converted> Gias-ud-dins" ?>> 3. Gangadhar is a Sanskrit word! It is in fact a qualitative name of> Bhagwan Shankara, who holds Ganga i.e the Ganges in His matted locks!> Our Hindu saviours do not even know that much of Sanskrit! As such,> Gangadhar is very much a Hindu name! If it is presumed that Dhar isthe> sirname of some Ganga, the "scholars" presuming that must know that> Ganga is not a male name but a female name! As such, Ganga Dhar can be> some lady but not some male member of a Kashmiri Pandit family whereas> Gngadhar Nehru is very much a male and Kashmiri name with Nehru as the> sirname!>> 4. Even about Ganga being a female name in Kashmir, I have my doubts> since Kashmiri Pandits never named their family members after thenames> of

some river as the Manu Smriti has prohibited it!>> 5. Regarding "omniscient scholars" claiming everybody and anybody who> does not agree with their views, a Muslim is nothing new to me! All> the "Vedic astrologers" call the author of thess lines, A Saraswat> Brahmin---an unadulterated Kashmiri Pandit--- who has read all theVedas> and Puranas and Itihasas under the tutelage of a Guru---a Muslimconvert> because I am spitting venom against the fraud knownn as Vedicastrology!>> 5. The proof of the "scholarship" of all such scholars ---- especially> "Vecdic astrologers" ---is that they read all the dharmashastrasupside> down! That is why they have yet to produce any mantra from any Veda or> the Vedanga Jyotisha etc. that talks of Mesha, Vrisha tc. Rashis> vis-a-vis Mangal, Shani etc. planets, though they call such predictive> jugglery as Vedic

astrology!>> 6. IF THEY HAD READ EVEN THE PURANAS, LEAVE ALONE THE VEDAS, THEYWOULD> CERTAINLY NOT BE CELEBRATING A SO CALLED NON-EXISTENT MAKAR> SAMKRANTI-CUM- PONGAL-CUM- MAKARADI ON JANUARY 14/15 YEAR AFTAR YEAR!>> 7. It is not only Makar Samkranti, but in fact all the festivals and> muhurtas, a halmark of Hindu culture. are beibg celebrated on wrong> days only because of the fatal infatuation of "scholars" withpredictive> gimmicks!>> 8. Though these scholars exhume for post-mortem such dead bodies as> were never buried---like calling Pandit Nehru the grandson of some> Muslim---but they will not see the writing on the wall that by> celebrating all their festivals on wrong days they are literallykilling> their own dharma and proving the worst enemies of it themselves!>> Need I say anything more?>> Jai Shri

Ram!>> A K Kaul>> akandabaratam, "Mohan Gupta" mgupta@ wrote:> >> >> > "RAJAH "TheHindu"" kingcobrahans@> > Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal)> >> >> > Father of Moti Lal Nehru; The Story of Gangadhar> >> > This is the true story of Ganga Dhar (not Ganga Dhar Nehru), fatherof> Moti Lal Nehru. The adjunct 'Nehru' derived from the Persian word> > 'Nahr' meaning a canal or nullah, was adopted by Moti Lal, who, like> all members of his family, had a fascination for alien Mohammedan> > names mostly in Arabic or Persian. The adjunct 'Nehru' added aPersian> flavor to his otherwise Hindu name. That was very desirable for

the> > > family, as will be explained later. Otherwise, under normal> circumstances, his name would have been Moti Lal Dhar.> >> > The adjoining picture of Ganga Dhar was obtained from Robert Hardy> Andrews' book titled A LAMP FOR INDIA - The Story of Madame Pandit> > (meaning Jawahar's first sister Vijay Lakshmi, alias Nan.) That book> was first published by Prentice-Hall in 1967, a long time after the> > > division of the country. But the fact on the scion of the dynasty,> namely Ganga Dhar, had been kept a secret from the Indian public,> > primarily, the Hindus.> >> > It is now quite clear, as you will soon see, that Ganga Dhar was an> assumed name. The man we now know as the paternal grandfather ofJawahar> Lal (son of Moti Lal) was in reality a sunni Mohammedan; in fact hewas> a Mogul nobleman. The important

question is why did he then adopt a> Hindu kafir's name? In this case a Kashmiri Brahmin's name?> >> > The reason has been explained in our previous article titled More on> the Nehru Dynasty on our web-site http://www.swordoft ruth.com not too> > long ago. The accompanying picture featured was the same one that> Jawahar Lal had referred to when he wrote in his autobigraphy that he> > had seen a picture of his grandfather Ganga Dhar which protrayed him> as a Mogul nobleman. Krishna Hutheesing (Jawahar's second sister) had> > also mentioned in her memoirs, that their grandfather Ganga Dhar was> the city Kotwal of Delhi (an important post) prior to 1857's uprising.> > Bahadur Shah Zafar was still the sultan of Delhi. It was extremely> unlikely that he would hire a Hindu for that very

important post.> >> > > Apparently, some investigations had been made on this count(please> see Mahdi Husain's Bahadur Shah II and the war of 1857 in Delhi - 1987> > edition) but no one could discover Ganga Dhar's name as the Kotwalof> Delhi. Well, how could they? Ganga Dhar's real name then was> > > Ghiyasuddin Ghazi (or something like that) which had been quietly> changed to his new Hindu name, just before the English forces entered> > the city. The sultan had replaced the earlier Kotwal as well as the> City Governor Mirza Maniruddin. The latter had been dismissed by> > Bahadur Shah Zafar on charges of spying for the English. The Naib> Kotwal, a subordinate officer, was a Hindu; his name was Bhao Singh.> > > And another Hindu, one Sri Kashinath was the thanedar of theLahori> Gate area of Delhi. Their names were found in

the records but Ganga> > Dhar was missing. Be that as it may, the fact remains that GangaDhar> indeed was the grandfather of Jawahar and Krishna Hutheesingh.> >> > And how did he look like? Ganga Dhar had a thick beard which wouldput> even Pakistani president Tarar's beard to shame! Ganga Dhar's thick> > moustache extended beyond his ears. He used to wear a Mogul cap and> had in his both hands a long sword. Does that look like a Kashmiri> > > Brahmin? No, not at all!> >> > The Muslim Grandfather of Jawaharlal Nehru> >> > Ghiyasuddin Ghazi (the word means 'kafir-killer' ) looked exactlylike> a sunni Mogul. Don't they say: 'If it looks like a duck, walks like a> > duck and quacks like a duck, well, then it IS a duck.' The same was> the case with Ganga Dhar, the Kashmiri Brahmin alias Ghiyasuddin

Ghazi> > the sunni Mogul. Only this vital information had been kept a secret> from the Hindus of India, like so many other secrets of the family!> > >> > Our readers! If you can, please read up all references made in the> memoirs of Jawahar Lal and Krishna Hutheesingh on Ganga Dhar. True to> > the last whisker, the picture portrayed on our web-site, does> represent a Mogul nobleman, so proudly mentioned by both the brother> > and the sister. The element of secrecy crept in when it became clear> that the Nehrus' Mogul ancestry, if made known to India's Hindu> > public, might spell trouble for the forthcoming 'reign'. The 'Hinduby> accident' got wise to the fact and acted as if he was indeed, son of a> > Kshmiri Brahmin, Moti Lal Nehru by name.> > Now, why was it at all necessary for Ghiyasuddin Ghazi to change his> name to

Ganga Dhar? Dhar is a well-known Kashmiri Hindu surname. Many> > of these 'Dhars' were forced converted into Islam; their names were> then changed to 'Dar' just to distance themselves from the Hindu> > 'Dhar'. The smart Moti Lal added the Persian epithet 'Nehru' thus> making the name sound even more 'un-Hindu'.> >> > The English army, quite unlike the Hindu army, was made of adifferent> material. While Hindus let the defeated enemy go free (like Prithviraj> > Chauhan had done and then regretted), the English were after eachand> every Mogul. They were shooting down all Mohammedans for fear of> > facing another claimant to the Delhi throne. Panic and fear ran like> wildfire among the Moguls. There was nowhere to flee. The city had> > been surrounded by the 'firangi' forces and their allies, the Sikhs>> and the Gurkhas. It was then

that the wily Mohammedans came up with> > the brilliant idea of name-changing. Ghiyasuddin became Ganga Dhar,> almost like Yusuf Khan who had become Dilip Kumar, many years later.> >> > Delhi was ransacked. All residents (both Hindus and Mohammedans) had> to leave and take shelter under tents set up by the 'firangis' outside> > city ramparts. For full two months they remained there in the tents>> (like the Kashmiri Hindu refugees do today). During this time, the> > English searched thoroughly each vacated home and discovered immense> wealth, which was, by the rules of the game, confiscated by the new> > rulers. A month later, the Hindus were asked to return to theirhomes.> The Mohammedans were allowed to return even later.> >> > In the aftermath, many Mohammedans fled to nearby cities not yetfully> under the control of

the English. Agra was such a city. It still had> > considerable Mogul influence. And Jawahar's Mogul grandfather Ganga> Dhar, with his entire family, left for Agra. How do we know that?> > Jawahar states in his own autobiography that on their way to Agra,the> English troops detained Ganga Dhar's family. Ganga Dhar told them that> > they were not Mohammedans but Kashmiri Hindus. Jawahar explains inhis> > autobigraphy that the primary reason for the detention was theirMogul> > features. The Kashmiri Hindus looked very much like Mohammedans from> Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and so on. And behold the English let Ganga> > Dhar and his family go to Agra. The rest is history.> >> > > [Afterword: The unbecoming fascination of the Nehrus for alien> Mohammedan connections persisted even beyond the Mogul roots. Please> > read up K.N.

Rao's 'The Nehru Dynasty', Chapter XXIII. Reference is> made there to Indira's (falsely described as the wife of Parsi Firoz> > Gandhi when he was no such thing; he was a pure and simple sunni> Mohammedan whose father Nawab Khan was a liquor supplier of Allahabad)> > letters in the publication Two Alone, Two Together (letters between> Indira Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru) edited by Sonia Gandhi. The> > publishers of this book were London's Hoddard and Stoughton. In that> book is featured a letter by Indira to her father, Jawahar and itsays:> >> > "Some months ago when I was at Metheran, Masi (aunt) wrote sayingthat> she had heard from some Parsis that it was written in their ancient> > book that a Hindu of high family would marry into a Parsi family> (here, a 'Hindu of high family' is Indira and 'Parsi' is Firoz, son of> > sunni Nawab

Khan) and their son would do great things - religious> reform and so on. Masi asked me to inquire into the matter but it> > quite slipped my mind. Last evening my mother in law (meaning Nawab> Khan's so called Parsi wife, converted to islam at the time of her> > > nikaah) came in a state of great excitement. She had also heard> something of the sort, a slightly different version. According to her,> > the son was the reincarnation of the Shah Behram of Persia.> >> > "Baby's (meaning Rajiv Gandhi's) patri (horoscope) has arrived. I am> enclosing it. It is written in Gujarati but I suppose you will be able> > > to get it read. I am enclosing an English translation of the> jyotishi's remarks. I am sending all this registered - please do the> > same when you return it. The good thing about it is supposed to be> that there are five planets in

one house," and so on.> >> > Quite clearly, the Nehrus could oscillate from the Mogul to the> Persian at will as long as the roots appeared to be Mohammedan, alien> > > or home made, and farther removed from indigenous roots thebetter.> May we ask what great things did Rajiv do, other than stealing the> > Bofors money and jeopardizing the lives of our jawans by supplying> them with inferior canon? And what reform was she talking about other> > than legalizing polygamy among the Mohammedans of India and granting> them special privileges to talaaq their womenfolk, sans alimony? No> > doubt Indira would not move against the fornication- prone Pakistani> ruffians when they were shooting down unarmed Bengali Hindu civilians.> > Some three millions were thus decimated but she had not even lifteda> finger until the uproar inside the

country became literally> > uncontrollable. Then again, she let go the 93,000 Pakistani soldiers> scot free without exacting a quid pro quo from the enemy. Neither did> > she ask for the trial of Tikka Khan. And during that time, ourjawans> captured by the Paki army on the western front, were summarily shot in> > prisons, against the Geneva regulations. Is it surprising that in> Europe today one can purchase picture post cards of Hari Mandir Temple> > with a comment on the back that Indira had secretly becomeMohammedan> and that is why she had chosen the Gurpurnima day (when the temple was> > choc a bloc with women and children) to shoot the pilgrims down, in> thousands. And when the 93,000 Pakis left for their home, they had put> > on weight, were well-dressed and so on. She was some musalmanani of> great piety although out of fear for

divulging her Islamic roots, she> > had refused to visit the Kaaba as desired by the Saudi Royal family.> > Since when the Saudis have taken to inviting non-Mohammedans tovisit> Mecca?> >> > Let us not be impressed by the 'five planets' and all such'bakwaas'.> What really happened is in front of our eyes, is this. In a country> > where they would not even hurt a chicken, there were not one, nottwo> but three assassinations in quick succession. And all three were> > Gandhis. One was shot by a Hindu, the second was turned into pulp by> two Sikhs and the third was pulverized by a Catholic lady of Tamil> > extraction. In the mean time, the bastard son of Mohammad Yunus(still> the custodian of the Netaji Papers), Sanjay aka Sanjiv, killed himself> > in that plane accident. And the 'sarkari chacha' had died ofsyphilis,>

which apparently he had contracted in a local dhaba from a glass of> > drinking water! Well! Who will believe that? What really happenedcan> only be described as divine dispensation to preserve and protect our> > 'dharma rajya' of Bharat, that the Congress and the secularistsalong> with the Mohammedan traitors were bent upon destroying for good!>

Maharishi Kattwe has analyzed horoscope of Pt. Jawahar Lal Nehru in his book ADHYATAM JYOTISH VICHAR. Kindly read it. RegardsKulbir Bains

Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya Sent: Sun, 31 January, 2010 5:30:41 AM Fw: Re: Fwd: Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) -

--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya @> wrote:

Sunil Bhattacharjya <sunil_bhattacharjya @>Re: Fwd: Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) -Sunday, January 31, 2010, 5:26 AM

Dear friends,

Let us hope that Avatarji will show us proof from the official records that there was indeed a kotwal named Gangadhar and thereby refute the allegation that there was a non-Hindu person, who was the Kotwal in Delhi at the time under reference.

I shall also ask Avtarji to establish that his ancestors were not Irish. I am sure the members know about the Irish Kaul

Regards,

Sunil K. Bhattacharjya

--- On Sun, 1/31/10, Krishen <jyotirved (AT) sify (DOT) com> wrote:

Krishen <jyotirved (AT) sify (DOT) com> Fwd: Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) -Sunday, January 31, 2010, 1:29 AM

Re: Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal) -Shri Mohan Gupta Ji,Jai Shri Ram!< I think people like you are curse for Hindus who do not try tounderstand enemies of Hindus who are destroy Hindus in disguise formBy witting such comments you are letting the cheaters to destroy Hindusin disguise form>I never expected anything else from you! Kettle calling the pot black! Those who cannot (actually do not want to!) celebrate their festivaolson correct days because of vested interests are calling the ones whopoint out such flaws to them as "enemies of Hindus". In fact you havejust vindicated my stand with such remarks!In any case, you have relied more on what some "Vedic astrologer" (sic!)has said about Pandit Motilal Nehru ad his ancestors than on any realhistorical documents. But then that is nothing new with "jyotishis". They donot their home work at all,

but want to raise heaven and earth because of ulterior motives!Following are some references that are available freely on the net but Iam sure you will come out with some other ploy now since some people aremore interested in destroying the unity of India in the name ofanti-secularism than following Truth and northing but Truth!Jai Shri Ram!A K Kaul************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\*DESCENT FROM KASHMIR J. L. NehruExcerpts: JAWAHARLAL NEHRU: AN AUTOBIOGRAPHYOur house itself was far from being a lonely place, for it sheltered alarge family of cousins and near relations, after the manner of Hindufamilies. But all my cousins were much older than I was……We were Kashmiris. Over two hundred years ago, early in the eighteenthcentury, our

ancestor came down from that mountain valley to seek fameand fortune in the rich plains below. Those were the days of the declineof the Moghal Empire after the death of Aurungzeb, and Farrukhsiar wasthe Emperor. Raj Kaul was the name of that ancestor of ours and he hadgained eminence as a Sanskrit and Persian scholar in Kashmir. Heattracted the notice of Farrukhsiar during the latter's visit toKashmir, and, probably at the Emperor's instance, the family migrated toDelhi, the imperial capital, about the year 1716. A jagir with a housesituated on the banks of a canal had been granted to Raj Kaul, and, fromthe fact of this residence, 'Nehru' (from nahar, a canal) came to beattached to his name. Kaul had been the family name; this changed toKaul-Nehru; and, in later years, Kaul dropped out and we became simplyNehrus.The family experienced many vicissitudes of fortune during the unsettledtimes that

followed and the jagir dwindled and vanished away. My greatgrandfather, Lakshmi Narayan Nehru, became the first Vakil of the'Sarkar Company' at the shadow court of the Emperor of Delhi. Mygrandfather, Ganga Dhar Nehru, was Kotwal of Delhi for some time beforethe great Revolt of 1857.. He died at the early age of 34 in 1861.The revolt of 1857 put an end to our family's connection with Delhi, andall our old family papers and documents were destroyed in the course ofit. The family, having lost nearly all it possessed, joined the numerousfugitives who were leaving the old imperial city and went to Agra. Myfather was not born then but my two uncles were already young men andpossessed some knowledge of English. This knowledge saved the younger ofthe two uncles, as well as some other members of the family, from asudden and ignominious end. He was journeying from Delhi with somefamily members, among whom

was his young sister, a little girl who wasvery fair, as some Kashmiri children are. Some English soldiers met themon the way and they suspected this little aunt of mine to be an Englishgirl and accused my uncle of kidnapping her. From an accusation, tosummary justice and punishment, was usually a matter of minutes in thosedays, and my uncle and others of the family might well have foundthemselves hanging on the nearest tree. Fortunately for them, my uncle'sknowledge of English delayed matters a little and then some one who knewhim passed that way and rescued him and the others.For some years the family lived in Agra, and it was in Agra on the sixthof May 1861 that my father was born. [A curious and interestingcoincidence: The poet Rabindranath Tagore was also born on this veryday, month and year.] But he was a posthumous child as my grandfatherhad died three months earlier. In a little painting

that we have of mygrandfather, he wears the Moghal court dress with a curved sword in hishand, and might well be taken for a Moghal nobleman, although hisfeatures are distinctly Kashmiri.The burden of the family then fell on my two uncles who were very mucholder than my father. The elder uncle, Bansi Dhar Nehru, soon afterentered the judicial department of the British Government and, beingappointed successively to various places, was partly cut off from therest of the family. The younger uncle, Nand Lal Nehru, entered theservice of an Indian State and was Diwan of Khetri State in Rajputanafor ten years. Later he studied law and settled down as a practicinglawyer in Agra.My father lived with him and grew up under his sheltering care. The twowere greatly attached to each other and their relation with each otherwas a strange mixture of the brotherly and the paternal and filial. Myfather,

being the last comer, was of course my grandmother' s favoriteson, and she was an old lady with a tremendous will of her own who wasnot accustomed to be ignored. It is now nearly half a century since herdeath but she is still remembered amongst old Kashmiri ladies as a mostdominating old woman and quite a terror if her will was flouted.************ ********* ********* ********* ***http://www.congress sandesh.com/ AICC/history/ presidents/ pandit_motilal_ ne\hru.htm Pandit Motilal Nehru(1861-1931)President- Amritsar, 1919; Calcutta, 1928Pandit Motilal Nehru, an eminent lawyer and politician, was born on May6, 1861. The Nehrus hailed from Kashmir, but had settled in Delhi sincethe beginning of the eighteenth century. Motilal's grandfather, LakshmiNarayan, became the first Vakil of

the East India Company at the MughalCourt of Delhi. Motilal's father, Gangadhar, was a police officer inDelhi in 1857, when it was engulfed by the Mutiny. When the Britishtroops shelled their way into the town, Gangadhar fled with his wifeJeorani and four children to Agra where he died four years later. Threemonths after his death Jeorani gave birth to a boy who was namedMotilal. Motilal spent his childhood at Khetri in Rajasthan, where hiselder brother Nandial became the Diwan. In 1870 Nandlal quit Khetri,qualified as a lawyer and began to practice law at Agra.. When the HighCourt was transferred to Allahabad, be moved with it.From Wikipedia:Motilal Nehru (1861-1931) was an Indian lawyer and statesman whoinfluenced the fate of the Indian nation not only by direct politicalaction but also through his offspring, whom he educated.Motilal Nehru was born in Allahabad<http://www.answers. com/topic/ allahabad> on May 6, 1861, into theKashmiri Brahmin community, most aristocratic<http://www.answers. com/topic/ aristocratic- 1> of Hindu subcastes. Hisfather, serving as a police officer in Delhi, had lost his job andproperty in the mutiny <http://www.answers. com/topic/ mutiny> of 1857. Aposthumous son, Nehru <http://www.answers. com/topic/ nehru-film> got hisearly education at home in Persian and Arabic and spoke Urdu as hismother tongue, reflecting the fusion of Hindu and Moslem cultures in theUnited Provinces. He attended the government high school in

Cawnpore<http://www.answers. com/topic/ kanpur> and matriculated at Muir CentralCollege in Allahabad. Though he did not complete his degree, he passedthe examinations as a lawyer. Following an apprenticeship<http://www.answers. com/topic/ apprenticeship> in Cawnpore, he beganpractice at the High Court in Allahabad in 1886.Nehru was twice married but while still in his teens lost his first wifeand a child. Jawaharlal Nehru, Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, and KrishnaHutheesing were children of his second marriage. Nehru was astrong-willed, imperious man who lived the life of an English gentleman,traveled in Europe, and imported to India one of the first automobiles.Motilal Nehru was too independent to acquiesce<http://www.answers. com/topic/ acquiesce> in orthodox caste strictures.Returning to India from a trip to London, he explained: "My mind is madeup. I will not indulge <http://www.answers. com/topic/ indulge> in thetomfoolery <http://www.answers. com/topic/ tomfoolery> of the prayshchit[purification ceremony]." He developed advanced social ideas and wieldeda powerful influence in forging the secular outlook of the Congressparty organization. When Mohandas Gandhi appeared on the politicalscene, he attracted a large following of young nationalists, includingJawaharlal.Nehru became a barrister and settled in the city of Allahabad<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Allahabad> , Uttar Pradesh<http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Uttar_Pradesh> . Many of Motilal's suitsinvolved civil cases and soon he made a mark for himself in the legalprofession of Allahabad. With the success of his practice, he bought alarge family home in the Civil Lines of the city and aptly christenedthe house Anand Bhavan (lit. Abode of happiness). In 1909 he reached thepinnacle of his legal career by gaining the approval to appear in thePrivy Council <http://en.wikipedia .org/wiki/ Privy_Council> of GreatBritain. His frequent visits to Europe, angered the Kashmiri Brahmincommunity as he refused to perform the traditional

"prayashchit" orreformation ceremony after crossing the ocean (according to OrthodoxHinduism, one lost his caste after crossing the ocean, and was requiredto perform certain rites to regain caste).************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\****Nehru was born in Allahâbâd, the son of Motilal Nehru, a wealthyBrahman lawyer whose family had originally come from Kashmîr, andSwarup Rani Nehru. After private tutoring, Nehru went to Britain withhis family. When his family left in 1905, Nehru stayed to attend theHarrow School and then Trinity College at the University of Cambridge,where he studied science and read widely. After studying law at theInner Temple in London, he returned to India in 1912 and practiced lawfor several years without enthusiasm. In 1916 he married Kamala Kaul,and in 1917 they had a daughter, Indira.Microsoft ® Encarta ® 2009.

© 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation.All rights reserved.************ ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ********* ******\**Encyclopaediaq Brittanica 2008 Ultimate:n full Pandit Motilal Nehru a leader of the Indian independencemovement, cofounder of the Swaraj<ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=576338 & library=EB> ("Self-rule" ) Party, and the father of India'sfirst prime minister, Jawaharlal Nehru.Motilal, a member of a prosperous Brahman family of Kashmiri origin,early established a lucrative law practice and was admitted to theAllahâbâd High Court in 1896. He shunned politics until middleage, when, in 1907, at Allahâbâd, he presided over a provincialconference of the Indian National Congress, a political organizationstriving for dominion status for India. He was considered a moderate(one who

advocated constitutional reform, in contrast to the extremists,who employed agitational methods) until 1919, when he made his newlyradicalized views known by means of a daily newspaper he founded, TheIndependent.The massacre of hundreds of Indians by the British at Amritsar in 1919prompted Motilal to join Gandhi's <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2..identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=417610 & library=EB> Non-cooperation Movement, giving up his careerin law and changing to a simpler, non-Anglicized style of life. In 1921both he and Jawaharlal were arrested by the British and jailed for sixmonths.In 1923 Motilal helped found the Swaraj Party (1923–27), the policyof which was to win election to the Central Legislative Assembly andobstruct its proceedings from within. In 1928 he wrote the CongressParty's <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon

tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=408256 & library=EB> Nehru Report, a future constitution forindependent India based on the granting of dominion status. After theBritish rejected these proposals, Motilal participated in thecivil-disobedience movement of 1930, for which he was imprisoned. Hedied soon after release.Jawaharlal Nehruborn Nov. 14, 1889, Allahâbâd, Indiadied May 27, 1964, New Delhibyname Pandit (Hindi: "Pundit," or "Teacher") Nehru first primeminister of independent <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=285516 & library=EB> India<ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.ArticleIdenti fier?articleId= 111197\ & library=EB & query=null & title=India# 214184.toc> (1947–64), whoestablished parliamentary government and became noted for his"neutralist" policies in foreign affairs. He was also one of

theprincipal leaders of India's independence movement in the 1930s and'40s.Early years.Nehru came of a family of Kashmiri Brahmans, noted for theiradministrative aptitude and scholarship, that had migrated to Indiaearly in the 18th century. He was the son of Motilal Nehru, a renownedlawyer and one of <ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.IndexEntryCon tentIdentifier? idxStr\uctId=225216 & library=EB> Mahatma Gandhi's<ebcid:com.britanni ca.oec2.identifi er.ArticleIdenti fier?articleId= 109421\ & library=EB & query=null & title=Mahatma% 20Gandhi% 27s#9109421. toc> prominent lieutenants. Jawaharlal was the eldest of four children, twoof whom were daughters. A sister, Vijaya Lakshmi Pandit, later becamethe first woman president of the U.N. General Assembly.Until the age of 16, Nehru was educated at home by a series of Englishgovernesses and tutors. Only one of

these, a part-Irish, part-Belgiantheosophist, Ferdinand Brooks, appears to have made any impression onhim. Jawaharlal also had a venerable Indian tutor who taught him Hindiand Sanskrit. In 1905 he went to Harrow, a leading English school, wherehe stayed for two years. Nehru's academic career was in no wayoutstanding. From Harrow he went to Trinity College, Cambridge, where hespent three years earning an honours degree in natural science. Onleaving Cambridge he qualified as a barrister after two years at theInner Temple, London, where in his own words he passed his examinations"with neither glory nor ignominy."Four years after his return to India, in March 1916, Nehru marriedKamala Kaul, who came from a Kashmiri family settled in Delhi. Theironly child, Indira Priyadarshini, was born in 1917; she would later(under her married name of Indira Gandhi) also serve as prime ministerof

India.akandabaratam, "Mohan Gupta" <mgupta wrote:>> Sh. krishenji,> I think you should study Islam religion more carefully. Muslims arecheaters thoroughly. Giyasuddin Gazi did not convert to Hinduismgenuinely. He wanted to deceive British people to protect himself asBritish soldiers were taking some action against Muslims.> I think people like you are curse for Hindus who do not try tounderstand enemies of Hindus who are destroy Hindus in disguise form> By witting such comments you are letting the cheaters to destroyHindus in disguise form.> Mohan>>> -> Krishen> akandabaratam> Friday, January 29, 2010 10:58 AM> [bulk] [akandabaratam] Re: Nehru Grandfather name wasGiyasuddin Gazi (mughal)>>>> Dear friends,> Jai Shri Ram!>> This "story" of Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru's grandfather being"Giasuddin"> has many gaping holes:>> 1. Hindus did become Muslims in the past, just as some of them aredoing> it even today---witness Hindu film actors and film actresses embracing> Islam openly for carnal desires and financial implications- -----but> Muslims did not get converted into Hindus! Some Giasu-ud-din wouldhave> become a Hindu is an impossibility, thus!>> 2. Nehru is a subcaste--- a sirname----- which many Kashmiri pandit> families---quite unrelated to Pandit Nehru!---- have even today! I had> at least half a dozen

Nehrus my class mates in my school and college> days in Kashmir! Does it mean that all of them are "converted> Gias-ud-dins" ?>> 3. Gangadhar is a Sanskrit word! It is in fact a qualitative name of> Bhagwan Shankara, who holds Ganga i.e the Ganges in His matted locks!> Our Hindu saviours do not even know that much of Sanskrit! As such,> Gangadhar is very much a Hindu name! If it is presumed that Dhar isthe> sirname of some Ganga, the "scholars" presuming that must know that> Ganga is not a male name but a female name! As such, Ganga Dhar can be> some lady but not some male member of a Kashmiri Pandit family whereas> Gngadhar Nehru is very much a male and Kashmiri name with Nehru as the> sirname!>> 4. Even about Ganga being a female name in Kashmir, I have my doubts> since Kashmiri Pandits never named their family members after

thenames> of some river as the Manu Smriti has prohibited it!>> 5. Regarding "omniscient scholars" claiming everybody and anybody who> does not agree with their views, a Muslim is nothing new to me! All> the "Vedic astrologers" call the author of thess lines, A Saraswat> Brahmin---an unadulterated Kashmiri Pandit--- who has read all theVedas> and Puranas and Itihasas under the tutelage of a Guru---a Muslimconvert> because I am spitting venom against the fraud knownn as Vedicastrology!>> 5. The proof of the "scholarship" of all such scholars ---- especially> "Vecdic astrologers" ---is that they read all the dharmashastrasupside> down! That is why they have yet to produce any mantra from any Veda or> the Vedanga Jyotisha etc. that talks of Mesha, Vrisha tc. Rashis> vis-a-vis Mangal, Shani etc. planets, though they call such

predictive> jugglery as Vedic astrology!>> 6. IF THEY HAD READ EVEN THE PURANAS, LEAVE ALONE THE VEDAS, THEYWOULD> CERTAINLY NOT BE CELEBRATING A SO CALLED NON-EXISTENT MAKAR> SAMKRANTI-CUM- PONGAL-CUM- MAKARADI ON JANUARY 14/15 YEAR AFTAR YEAR!>> 7. It is not only Makar Samkranti, but in fact all the festivals and> muhurtas, a halmark of Hindu culture. are beibg celebrated on wrong> days only because of the fatal infatuation of "scholars" withpredictive> gimmicks!>> 8. Though these scholars exhume for post-mortem such dead bodies as> were never buried---like calling Pandit Nehru the grandson of some> Muslim---but they will not see the writing on the wall that by> celebrating all their festivals on wrong days they are literallykilling> their own dharma and proving the worst enemies of it themselves!>> Need I say

anything more?>> Jai Shri Ram!>> A K Kaul>> akandabaratam, "Mohan Gupta" mgupta@ wrote:> >> >> > "RAJAH "TheHindu"" kingcobrahans@> > Nehru Grandfather name was Giyasuddin Gazi (mughal)> >> >> > Father of Moti Lal Nehru; The Story of Gangadhar> >> > This is the true story of Ganga Dhar (not Ganga Dhar Nehru), fatherof> Moti Lal Nehru. The adjunct 'Nehru' derived from the Persian word> > 'Nahr' meaning a canal or nullah, was adopted by Moti Lal, who, like> all members of his family, had a fascination for alien Mohammedan> > names mostly in Arabic or Persian.. The adjunct 'Nehru' added aPersian> flavor to his otherwise

Hindu name. That was very desirable for the> > > family, as will be explained later. Otherwise, under normal> circumstances, his name would have been Moti Lal Dhar.> >> > The adjoining picture of Ganga Dhar was obtained from Robert Hardy> Andrews' book titled A LAMP FOR INDIA - The Story of Madame Pandit> > (meaning Jawahar's first sister Vijay Lakshmi, alias Nan.) That book> was first published by Prentice-Hall in 1967, a long time after the> > > division of the country. But the fact on the scion of the dynasty,> namely Ganga Dhar, had been kept a secret from the Indian public,> > primarily, the Hindus.> >> > It is now quite clear, as you will soon see, that Ganga Dhar was an> assumed name. The man we now know as the paternal grandfather ofJawahar> Lal (son of Moti Lal) was in reality a sunni Mohammedan; in fact

hewas> a Mogul nobleman. The important question is why did he then adopt a> Hindu kafir's name? In this case a Kashmiri Brahmin's name?> >> > The reason has been explained in our previous article titled More on> the Nehru Dynasty on our web-site http://www..swordoft ruth.com not too> > long ago. The accompanying picture featured was the same one that> Jawahar Lal had referred to when he wrote in his autobigraphy that he> > had seen a picture of his grandfather Ganga Dhar which protrayed him> as a Mogul nobleman. Krishna Hutheesing (Jawahar's second sister) had> > also mentioned in her memoirs, that their grandfather Ganga Dhar was> the city Kotwal of Delhi (an important post) prior to 1857's uprising.> > Bahadur Shah Zafar was still the sultan of Delhi. It was extremely>

unlikely that he would hire a Hindu for that very important post.> >> > > Apparently, some investigations had been made on this count(please> see Mahdi Husain's Bahadur Shah II and the war of 1857 in Delhi - 1987> > edition) but no one could discover Ganga Dhar's name as the Kotwalof> Delhi. Well, how could they? Ganga Dhar's real name then was> > > Ghiyasuddin Ghazi (or something like that) which had been quietly> changed to his new Hindu name, just before the English forces entered> > the city. The sultan had replaced the earlier Kotwal as well as the> City Governor Mirza Maniruddin. The latter had been dismissed by> > Bahadur Shah Zafar on charges of spying for the English. The Naib> Kotwal, a subordinate officer, was a Hindu; his name was Bhao Singh.> > > And another Hindu, one Sri Kashinath was the thanedar of

theLahori> Gate area of Delhi. Their names were found in the records but Ganga> > Dhar was missing. Be that as it may, the fact remains that GangaDhar> indeed was the grandfather of Jawahar and Krishna Hutheesingh.> >> > And how did he look like? Ganga Dhar had a thick beard which wouldput> even Pakistani president Tarar's beard to shame! Ganga Dhar's thick> > moustache extended beyond his ears. He used to wear a Mogul cap and> had in his both hands a long sword. Does that look like a Kashmiri> > > Brahmin? No, not at all!> >> > The Muslim Grandfather of Jawaharlal Nehru> >> > Ghiyasuddin Ghazi (the word means 'kafir-killer' ) looked exactlylike> a sunni Mogul. Don't they say: 'If it looks like a duck, walks like a> > duck and quacks like a duck, well, then it IS a duck.' The same was> the case

with Ganga Dhar, the Kashmiri Brahmin alias Ghiyasuddin Ghazi> > the sunni Mogul. Only this vital information had been kept a secret> from the Hindus of India, like so many other secrets of the family!> > >> > Our readers! If you can, please read up all references made in the> memoirs of Jawahar Lal and Krishna Hutheesingh on Ganga Dhar. True to> > the last whisker, the picture portrayed on our web-site, does> represent a Mogul nobleman, so proudly mentioned by both the brother> > and the sister. The element of secrecy crept in when it became clear> that the Nehrus' Mogul ancestry, if made known to India's Hindu> > public, might spell trouble for the forthcoming 'reign'. The 'Hinduby> accident' got wise to the fact and acted as if he was indeed, son of a> > Kshmiri Brahmin, Moti Lal Nehru by name.> > Now, why was it at all necessary

for Ghiyasuddin Ghazi to change his> name to Ganga Dhar? Dhar is a well-known Kashmiri Hindu surname. Many> > of these 'Dhars' were forced converted into Islam; their names were> then changed to 'Dar' just to distance themselves from the Hindu> > 'Dhar'. The smart Moti Lal added the Persian epithet 'Nehru' thus> making the name sound even more 'un-Hindu'.> >> > The English army, quite unlike the Hindu army, was made of adifferent> material. While Hindus let the defeated enemy go free (like Prithviraj> > Chauhan had done and then regretted), the English were after eachand> every Mogul. They were shooting down all Mohammedans for fear of> > facing another claimant to the Delhi throne. Panic and fear ran like> wildfire among the Moguls. There was nowhere to flee. The city had> > been surrounded by the 'firangi' forces and their allies,

the Sikhs>> and the Gurkhas. It was then that the wily Mohammedans came up with> > the brilliant idea of name-changing. Ghiyasuddin became Ganga Dhar,> almost like Yusuf Khan who had become Dilip Kumar, many years later.> >> > Delhi was ransacked. All residents (both Hindus and Mohammedans) had> to leave and take shelter under tents set up by the 'firangis' outside> > city ramparts. For full two months they remained there in the tents>> (like the Kashmiri Hindu refugees do today). During this time, the> > English searched thoroughly each vacated home and discovered immense> wealth, which was, by the rules of the game, confiscated by the new> > rulers. A month later, the Hindus were asked to return to theirhomes.> The Mohammedans were allowed to return even later.> >> > In the aftermath, many Mohammedans fled to

nearby cities not yetfully> under the control of the English. Agra was such a city. It still had> > considerable Mogul influence.. And Jawahar's Mogul grandfather Ganga> Dhar, with his entire family, left for Agra. How do we know that?> > Jawahar states in his own autobiography that on their way to Agra,the> English troops detained Ganga Dhar's family. Ganga Dhar told them that> > they were not Mohammedans but Kashmiri Hindus. Jawahar explains inhis> > autobigraphy that the primary reason for the detention was theirMogul> > features. The Kashmiri Hindus looked very much like Mohammedans from> Iran, Turkey, Afghanistan and so on. And behold the English let Ganga> > Dhar and his family go to Agra. The rest is history.> >> > > [Afterword: The unbecoming fascination of the Nehrus for alien> Mohammedan connections persisted

even beyond the Mogul roots. Please> > read up K.N. Rao's 'The Nehru Dynasty', Chapter XXIII. Reference is> made there to Indira's (falsely described as the wife of Parsi Firoz> > Gandhi when he was no such thing; he was a pure and simple sunni> Mohammedan whose father Nawab Khan was a liquor supplier of Allahabad)> > letters in the publication Two Alone, Two Together (letters between> Indira Gandhi and Jawahar Lal Nehru) edited by Sonia Gandhi. The> > publishers of this book were London's Hoddard and Stoughton. In that> book is featured a letter by Indira to her father, Jawahar and itsays:> >> > "Some months ago when I was at Metheran, Masi (aunt) wrote sayingthat> she had heard from some Parsis that it was written in their ancient> > book that a Hindu of high family would marry into a Parsi family> (here, a 'Hindu of high family' is

Indira and 'Parsi' is Firoz, son of> > sunni Nawab Khan) and their son would do great things - religious> reform and so on. Masi asked me to inquire into the matter but it> > quite slipped my mind. Last evening my mother in law (meaning Nawab> Khan's so called Parsi wife, converted to islam at the time of her> > > nikaah) came in a state of great excitement. She had also heard> something of the sort, a slightly different version. According to her,> > the son was the reincarnation of the Shah Behram of Persia.> >> > "Baby's (meaning Rajiv Gandhi's) patri (horoscope) has arrived. I am> enclosing it. It is written in Gujarati but I suppose you will be able> > > to get it read. I am enclosing an English translation of the> jyotishi's remarks. I am sending all this registered - please do the> > same when you return it. The good thing about

it is supposed to be> that there are five planets in one house," and so on.> >> > Quite clearly, the Nehrus could oscillate from the Mogul to the> Persian at will as long as the roots appeared to be Mohammedan, alien> > > or home made, and farther removed from indigenous roots thebetter.> May we ask what great things did Rajiv do, other than stealing the> > Bofors money and jeopardizing the lives of our jawans by supplying> them with inferior canon? And what reform was she talking about other> > than legalizing polygamy among the Mohammedans of India and granting> them special privileges to talaaq their womenfolk, sans alimony? No> > doubt Indira would not move against the fornication- prone Pakistani> ruffians when they were shooting down unarmed Bengali Hindu civilians.> > Some three millions were thus decimated but she had not even

lifteda> finger until the uproar inside the country became literally> > uncontrollable. Then again, she let go the 93,000 Pakistani soldiers> scot free without exacting a quid pro quo from the enemy. Neither did> > she ask for the trial of Tikka Khan. And during that time, ourjawans> captured by the Paki army on the western front, were summarily shot in> > prisons, against the Geneva regulations. Is it surprising that in> Europe today one can purchase picture post cards of Hari Mandir Temple> > with a comment on the back that Indira had secretly becomeMohammedan> and that is why she had chosen the Gurpurnima day (when the temple was> > choc a bloc with women and children) to shoot the pilgrims down, in> thousands. And when the 93,000 Pakis left for their home, they had put> > on weight, were well-dressed and so on. She was some musalmanani

of> great piety although out of fear for divulging her Islamic roots, she> > had refused to visit the Kaaba as desired by the Saudi Royal family.> > Since when the Saudis have taken to inviting non-Mohammedans tovisit> Mecca?> >> > Let us not be impressed by the 'five planets' and all such'bakwaas'.> What really happened is in front of our eyes, is this. In a country> > where they would not even hurt a chicken, there were not one, nottwo> but three assassinations in quick succession. And all three were> > Gandhis. One was shot by a Hindu, the second was turned into pulp by> two Sikhs and the third was pulverized by a Catholic lady of Tamil> > extraction. In the mean time, the bastard son of Mohammad Yunus(still> the custodian of the Netaji Papers), Sanjay aka Sanjiv, killed himself> > in that plane accident. And the

'sarkari chacha' had died ofsyphilis,> which apparently he had contracted in a local dhaba from a glass of> > drinking water! Well! Who will believe that? What really happenedcan> only be described as divine dispensation to preserve and protect our> > 'dharma rajya' of Bharat, that the Congress and the secularistsalong> with the Mohammedan traitors were bent upon destroying for good!>

• 3 years later...