IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Kleeba dosha,Remedies for Putra dosha

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,This is the copy of the mail sent already to a different forum.It contains Kleeba dosha,ascertaining strength of a planet and importantly remedial practices followed by astrologers.Classics like phaladeepika and Prasna Marga advise special remedies for putra dosha.Many times a same horoscope when seen by different astrologers are advised to do different remedies.Kindly share your views regarding remedial measures.--- On Tue, 2/2/10, Vishnu Mohan <vishnumohanalj wrote:Vishnu Mohan <vishnumohanaljRe: [kerala_vedic_astrology] Re: Medical case - Children- My analysiskerala_vedic_astrology Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 7:04 PMDear xxxxxxxxxxx//For example, Shri B.V.Raman himself had his lagna lord Saturn debilitated in navansh.//One out of every few people have atleast 1 planet(lord of some house) debilitated in their horoscope.But they do not

prevent him from being successful in day to day life.you might very well know how a malefic will behave if it debilitated.For example ,consider a Gandaanta Born.It is an inauspicious birth which can curtail the longevity of the native.But if he escapes death at early

age,he goes on to live an extraordinary life.So lagna or lagna lord affliction does not always mean bad things.The result varies depending on other factors and different ages of the native,as in this case.//But I am not sure how you interpret a planet debilitated in the navamsha chart. //I follow the classics advice, '' Strength of a planet is to be seen from Navamsa Chart".Kerala nadi says, "A planet in exaltation sign and debilitation navamsa will be grievous.The one in debilitation sign with exaltation navamsa will be a source of happiness.There are other references in kerala nadi which show that a planet giving good effects is

mainly considered from navamsa chart.According to me,weakness of Sun affects the houses owned by sun to a large extent,significations of Sun,House where it is placed(slightly -subject to other factors) and also planets in nakshatras owned by sun.Strength of Navamsa dispositor should also be taken into account .Other strengths such as divaratri bala and paksha bala etc for all planets is also considered.This is how i intrepret.//Sun is very important in matters for progeny//Yes,i agree .I had earlier pointed out that Sun moves to 12 th in bhava and Alparathi dosha.''If sun is placed in 4.7 or 12 houses or placed along with Saturn or mandi in same Rasi within 5 degrees it causes

Kleeba dosha''.This causes decrease in potency of the male.There are remedial measures for this dosha which involves different Danas and the elaborate procedure of all being Satyanarayana Pooja.// A planet gets fortified or weakened based on the house (rashi lord) and room (nakshatra disposition) owners.//You may be right here.This is generally

followed.As far as i know ,astrologers follows different method of advising remedies for any issue.One is They find the

planet which is weak or in dosha or afflicted in the chart and advise prayer and remedies to the concerned planet to make it to give good effects.Another way is to find the planet which is important for the concerned issue.For example ,Jupiter for children or 5th lord for children and based on that they advise remedies to further strengthen the planet even though it is not in bad shape.Some practioners advise both the above.Regarding remedies for progeny,the advise is found in prasna Marga and phaladeepika.The planet which creates obstacles for childbirth has to be identified and the remedies required to propitiate the same should be done.The obstacle creator can be any planet from Sun to Ketu.Thanks and best wishesVishnu