IndiaDivine.org

Fw: House No. 8!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar Ji,

What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?

A person who has no respect for his name.

What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved wrong in some discussion.

So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.

Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga. RegardsKulbir Bains

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Sent: Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM Re: Fw: House No. 8!

Dear friends,

Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on my id to me directly.

Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally deranged...

regards,

Bhaskar.

--- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:

Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM

//

Bagri ji said as follows :-

There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and see.

Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-

It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other learned members take you more seriously and you get good response for the knowledge shared by you.

AND

Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to say, members would have no option but to ignore you!Choice is yours.:-)

//

I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.

I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between DEVAS and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa and they lost their status of being immortal.

If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like Bhagavat Puran.

Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATAR so that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita by churning of sea.

Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have this name and other names are better names then this one,it means our Vishnuji in the form of KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.

Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.

I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)

So now, SEE BELOW

Indian KachuaYour Lord Vishnu.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Bhaskar ji,Let us ignore the disruptive forces and continue to do our work. He is not in the group any more.Why waste our precious time and energy over unwowrthy issues. Let him post whatever he wants to whoever he likes. 

For those who know us, it does not matter, and for those who not know us, it does not matter! As a wise man had said. :-)RegardsNeelamOn 5 February 2010 23:22, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Friends,

This has happened many times before too.

I do not understand why dont the Moderators realise who is a mischevious

suspicious id and who is not, when I can realise that much before they

realise after the damage has been done.

This has happened too many times, for me to doubt upon the wiseness of

the moderators.

This man " Indian Kachua " is no other than " Prashant Pandey " , who is

another expert in making fake ids and troubling people, as he is

receiving free salary for working, where he is, under a Quota system.

He is in hand and gloves with another person who is well known to be a

naturally born Lunatic " Lalit Mishra " who is a naturally born Lunatic as

our dear Sreeramji puts it. Or is he himself " Lalit Mishra " ? Because I

remember two years ago when I was dealing with this crackpot Lalit, that

time Prashant Pandey used to phone me many times and politely used to

request me to leave Lalit Mishra as he is innocent.

At the moment this rascal Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey is busy

copy pasting mails to all members of the Groups on astrology and he has

been using bad words for me and Neelamji, which is not going to be

tolerated.

Bhaskar.

, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Kulbir ji,

>

> Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use karte

hain...

> I dontw aste time over wondering what planetary placements could have

> caused to make them what they are now..

>

> This guy just sent me a warning mail -

>

> " Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker dijiye...

> Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay,

> samjhay aap " . This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle, but

> does not know that Lions cannot be saddled. He has since last two

> years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis... who

> is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have

> created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought that I

> dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know that

> like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same way I

> have allowed him to trespass my limits, but not anymore. Enough is

> enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but now a

> single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and health

too.

> This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he will

> be put behind bars, I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot know,

> then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20 years he

> remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotent

completely,

> that is if I allow him to come out. This bloody puppy has written the

> above words for me. I am his Father he does not know. Bhaskar is good

> till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for his

> bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar chalana

bhi.

> So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a brahmin

> family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging in

fake

> ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy

> paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love. Now if he

> indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin and

> give him a lesson he and his children will never forget in their

lives.

> And forget about " respect for his name " . I said that he does not know

> his fathers name even. So we cant blame him. Yeh bevakoof hamse takkar

> lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar band

> darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud chalkar

bata

> dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke

> ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale mariyal

> foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do ....

> regards, Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Lalkitab Kb

> lalkitabkb@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar Ji,

> > What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?

> > A person who has no respect for his name.

> > What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved

> wrong in some discussion.

> > So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.

> > Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.

> > Â Regards

> > Kulbir Bains

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> >

> > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM

> > Re: Fw: House No. 8!

> >

> > Â

> > Dear friends,

> > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some

> entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy

> for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among

> his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on

my

> id to me directly.

> > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally

> deranged...

> > regards,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:

> >

> >

> > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >

> > >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!

> > >To:

> > >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >//

> > >Bagri ji said as follows :-

> > >

> > >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and

> see.

> > >

> > >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-

> > >

> > >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other

> learned

> > >Â members take you more seriously and you get good response for

> the knowledge shared by you.

> > >

> > >AND

> > >

> > >Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to

> say, members would have no option but to ignore you!

> > >Choice is yours.:-)

> > >

> > >//

> > >

> > >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.

> > >Â

> > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between

DEVAS

> and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa

> and they lost their status

> > >of being immortal.

> > >Â

> > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like

> Bhagavat Puran.

> > >Â

> > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATAR

so

> that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita

by

> churning of sea.

> > >Â

> > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have

this

> name and other names are better names then this one,it means our

> Vishnuji in the form of

> > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.

> > >Â

> > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect

> Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I

> have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have

> Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.

> Â Â

> > >Â

> > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)

> > >Â

> > >So now, SEE BELOW

> > >Â

> > >Indian Kachua

> > >Your Lord Vishnu.

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> http://in./

> >

>

Bhaskarji,

Inspect any changes in planetary positions or in their nakshatra's.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta+ 91 9324168001--- On Fri, 5/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Fw: House No. 8! Date: Friday, 5 February, 2010, 11:22 PM

Dear Friends,This has happened many times before too.I do not understand why dont the Moderators realise who is a mischevioussuspicious id and who is not, when I can realise that much before theyrealise after the damage has been done.This has happened too many times, for me to doubt upon the wiseness ofthe moderators.This man "Indian Kachua" is no other than "Prashant Pandey", who isanother expert in making fake ids and troubling people, as he isreceiving free salary for working, where he is, under a Quota system. He is in hand and gloves with another person who is well known to be anaturally born Lunatic "Lalit Mishra" who is a naturally born Lunatic asour dear Sreeramji puts it. Or is he himself "Lalit Mishra" ? Because Iremember two years ago when I was dealing with this crackpot Lalit, thattime Prashant Pandey used to phone me many times and politely used torequest

me to leave Lalit Mishra as he is innocent.At the moment this rascal Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey is busycopy pasting mails to all members of the Groups on astrology and he hasbeen using bad words for me and Neelamji, which is not going to betolerated.Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>>> Dear Kulbir ji,>> Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use kartehain...> I dontw aste time over wondering what planetary placements could have> caused to make them what they are now..>> This guy just sent me a warning mail ->> " Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker

dijiye...> Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay,> samjhay aap". This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle, but> does not know that Lions cannot be saddled. He has since last two> years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis... who> is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have> created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought that I> dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know that> like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same way I> have allowed him to trespass my limits, but not anymore. Enough is> enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but now a> single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and healthtoo.> This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he will> be put behind bars,

I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot know,> then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20 years he> remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotentcompletely,> that is if I allow him to come out. This bloody puppy has written the> above words for me. I am his Father he does not know. Bhaskar is good> till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for his> bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar chalanabhi.> So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a brahmin> family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging infake> ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy> paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love. Now if he> indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin and> give him a lesson he and his children

will never forget in theirlives.> And forget about "respect for his name". I said that he does not know> his fathers name even. So we cant blame him. Yeh bevakoof hamse takkar> lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar band> darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud chalkarbata> dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke> ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale mariyal2> foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do ....> regards, Bhaskar.>>>>> ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb> lalkitabkb@ wrote:> >> > DearÂ

Bhaskar Ji,> > What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?> > A person who has no respect for his name.> > What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved> wrong in some discussion.> > So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.> > Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.> >  Regards> > Kulbir Bains> >> >> >> >> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fw: House No. 8!>

>> > Â> > Dear friends,> > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some> entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy> for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among> his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent onmy> id to me directly.> > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally> deranged...> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> >> > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:> >> >> > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >> > >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > >To:> > >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM> > >> > >> > >//> > >Bagri

ji said as follows :-> > >> > >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and> see.> > >> > >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-> > >> > >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other> learned> > >Â members take you more seriously and you get good response for> the knowledge shared by you.> > >> > >AND> > >> > >Hope you will agree and respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to> say, members would have no option but to ignore you!> > >Choice is yours.:-)> > >> > >//> > >> > >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.> > >Â> > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight betweenDEVAS> and ASURAS and all DEVAS were

under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa> and they lost their status> > >of being immortal.> > >Â> > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like> Bhagavat Puran.> > >Â> > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATARso> that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amritaby> churning of sea.> > >Â> > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to havethis> name and other names are better names then this one,it means our> Vishnuji in the form of> > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.> > >Â> > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect> Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I> have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba

meets me every Thursday and I have> Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.>  Â> > >Â> > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)> > >Â> > >So now, SEE BELOW> > >Â> > >Indian Kachua> > >Your Lord Vishnu.> >> >> >> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> http://in.. com/> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Bhaskarji,

You r best to do this. 6th house lord , with Rahu and Mangal combi must be behind.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sat, 6/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: Fw: House No. 8! Date: Saturday, 6 February, 2010, 4:20 PM

Chiranjiv ji,How do I do this ? Please explain.regards,Bhaskar.ancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> Bhaskarji,> Â > Inspect any changes in planetary positions or in their nakshatra's.> > Thanks & Regards> > Chiranjiv Mehta> + 91 9324168001> > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fw: House No. 8!> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, 5 February, 2010, 11:22 PM> > > Â > > > > > Dear Friends,> > This has happened many times before too.> > I do not understand why dont the Moderators realise who is a mischevious> suspicious id and who is not, when I can realise that much before they> realise after the damage has been done.> > This has happened too many times, for me to doubt upon the wiseness of> the moderators.> > This man "Indian Kachua" is no other than "Prashant Pandey", who is> another expert in making fake ids and troubling people, as he is> receiving free salary for working, where he is, under a Quota system. > He is in hand and gloves with another person who is well known to be a>

naturally born Lunatic "Lalit Mishra" who is a naturally born Lunatic as> our dear Sreeramji puts it. Or is he himself "Lalit Mishra" ? Because I> remember two years ago when I was dealing with this crackpot Lalit, that> time Prashant Pandey used to phone me many times and politely used to> request me to leave Lalit Mishra as he is innocent.> > At the moment this rascal Indian Kachua alias Prashant Pandey is busy> copy pasting mails to all members of the Groups on astrology and he has> been using bad words for me and Neelamji, which is not going to be> tolerated.> > Bhaskar.> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Kulbir ji,> >> > Jinko apne baap ka naam pata nahin, wahi log fake ids use karte> hain...> > I dontw

aste time over wondering what planetary placements could have> > caused to make them what they are now..> >> > This guy just sent me a warning mail -> >> > " Bagriji ye non sense aap bhi band ker dijiye...> > Hum bhi band ker dengay, nahin to hum charr guna jyada kareyngay,> > samjhay aap". This doodh bechnewala is trying to put me in saddle, but> > does not know that Lions cannot be saddled. He has since last two> > years created much trouble alongwith another Lunatic Lalit Mis... who> > is his close friend and also in same software industry. They have> > created havoc over these Groups with their fake ids. He thought that I> > dont know what trouble he has created and when. He does not know that> > like the Sun shines over all good or bad persons alike, in same way I> > have allowed him to trespass my limits, but

not anymore. Enough is> > enough. For past relations, I allowed him to stay as he was, but now a> > single step from him, and he will loose his job, family and health> too.> > This is a promise from Bhaskar which I am ptting publicly. And he will> > be put behind bars, I have the clout to do this, if he doesnot know,> > then let me clear this, and I will see to it that for next 20 years he> > remains inside, and by the time he comes out, he is impotent> completely,> > that is if I allow him to come out. This bloody puppy has written the> > above words for me. I am his Father he does not know. Bhaskar is good> > till a certain level. After that is crossed, then I dont care for his> > bloody existence. Hamko geet gaana bhi aata hai aur talwaar chalana> bhi.> > So Kulbirji whoever may be his Father, he is still born in a

brahmin> > family, and he is staining and shaming his own kul by indulging in> fake> > ids, which actions eunuchs do... That was proved when he sent copy> > paste mails to several members, like a lady scorned in Love. Now if he> > indulges in any more mischief I will forget that he is a Brahmin and> > give him a lesson he and his children will never forget in their> lives.> > And forget about "respect for his name". I said that he does not know> > his fathers name even. So we cant blame him. Yeh bevakoof hamse takkar> > lene chala hai. Hum toh woh mitti ke bane hain ki joh galti agar band> > darwaaje mein ki hai, toh darwaaja khulne par logon ko khud chalkar> bata> > dete hain... Aur yeh namard apna naam chupa chupa kar aurton ke> > ghunghat ke andar chip kar vaar karte hain saale. Kahan saale mariyal> 2> >

foot 2inch hinjde ka takkar ek mard ke bacche se, Bhai. jaane do ....> > regards, Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Lalkitab Kb> > lalkitabkb@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskar Ji,> > > What planetary placements make a person use fake ids?> > > A person who has no respect for his name.> > > What worse could happen in using genuine name -- one may be proved> > wrong in some discussion.> > > So what, what is the harm in admitting Ono's mistake.> > > Lalkitab says Galti batane wala madadgar dost hoga.> > >  Regards> > > Kulbir Bains> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > Bhaskar

bhaskar_jyotish@> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > Fri, 5 February, 2010 6:43:03 AM> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fw: House No. 8!> > >> > > Â> > > Dear friends,> > > Seems like we have been talking enough astrology. Now some> > entertainment is also due to us. What better entertainment and comedy> > for this evening , can anyone provide other than our Kachua, who among> > his other mails, has also been forwarding this mail which he sent on> my> > id to me directly.> > > Read it and enjoy it. But also pity him, for he seems to be mentally> > deranged...> > > regards,> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > > --- On Fri, 5/2/10, Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ > wrote:> > >> >

>> > > >Indian Kachuaa <indian_kachua@ >> > > >Fw: Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: House No. 8!> > > >To:> > > >Friday, 5 February, 2010, 4:55 PM> > > >> > > >> > > >//> > > >Bagri ji said as follows :-> > > >> > > >There is another world outside the water too. Please come out and> > see.> > > >> > > >Mr Neelam Gupta said as follows :-> > > >> > > >It will be better if you give yourself a better name so that other> > learned> > > >Â members take you more seriously and you get good response for> > the knowledge shared by you.> > > >> > > >AND> > > >> > > >Hope you will agree and

respect yourself! Otherwise, I am sorry to> > say, members would have no option but to ignore you!> > > >Choice is yours.:-)> > > >> > > >//> > > >> > > >I am amazed after hearing so wrong words about Shri Kachuaji.> > > >Â> > > >I was the person who helped DEVAS when there was fight between> DEVAS> > and ASURAS and all DEVAS were under problem due curse of Rishi Durvasa> > and they lost their status> > > >of being immortal.> > > >Â> > > >If anybody wants to know more about Kachuaji, browse PURANS like> > Bhagavat Puran.> > > >Â> > > >Vishnuji took birth in my form(SECOND INCARNATION) ie KURMA AVATAR> so> > that Mandara moutain could rest on my back and DEVAS could get Amrita>

by> > churning of sea.> > > >Â> > > >Mr Neelam says that it is funny id and it is disgusting to have> this> > name and other names are better names then this one,it means our> > Vishnuji in the form of> > > >KURMA AVATAR was a joke and Vishnuji should be ignored.> > > >Â> > > >Kindly dont abuse my staus as being Kachua and Vishnu, so respect> > Kachua and do my worship. I am Vishnu incarnation. You dont know me. I> > have liberated Tibet and Sai Baba meets me every Thursday and I have> > Darshan of Ma every Friday. I am the only saviour of this world.> >  Â> > > >Â> > > >I AM PROUD TO BE KACHUA(TORTOISE)> > > >Â> > > >So now, SEE BELOW> > > >Â> > > >Indian Kachua>

> > >Your Lord Vishnu.> > >> > >> > >> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > http://in.. com/> > >> >> > > > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.