IndiaDivine.org

predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All, The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were - 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your control. 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable. Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months after that -1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the parent company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing the same in this group] My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction! Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :) Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.// Now "almost immediately" will have to be treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my company) Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more challenging tasks and responsibilities. Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the good ones. ;)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of> the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.> The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> > regards/bhaskar.> > > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sheevani ji,> >> > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> informed> > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him and> > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> you> > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> >> > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > digestable only must be presented.> >> > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> >> > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous> > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > ent_indian_astrology , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > I just thought of an idea..> > >> > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..> > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > year will be in gemini.> > >> > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction> > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> private> > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > remain unaware of these predictions.> > >> > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in your> > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > >> > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > >> > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

That was pretty nice and thoughtful of you to spend some time and confirm the positive feedback in the Group. Thank You. Such communications bring a pleasure to the heart undoubtedly and also thanks to the Great Lord and the Gurus from where we have learnt whatever little one knows.

Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper use of language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so - which is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more than whatever I had said. Which is why I used the words "talk of removal" and did not mention "Would be removed". Which is why I also mentioned "almost immediately' and never mentioned "after some time you will get a job". One must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the person whom he is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and though say the truth, but if its bitter, than say it sweetly.

Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the Horoscope and predict the above. Really.

Love and hugs to You too,

Bhaskar.

, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly> in your control.> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable.> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3> months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be> about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent> prediction!> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately.// Now "almost immediately" will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that> took over my company)> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)> the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is> how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> >> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk> of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost> immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> >> > regards/bhaskar.> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him> and> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many> unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrology , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > > prediction done for you by various members using different> technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the> prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these predictions.> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in> your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > >> >>

Great...Congratulations to both Bhaskar ji and Sreenadh ji.Sreenadh ji best wishes for the new job and advance wishes for BON VOYAGE as well......Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly> in your control.> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable.> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3> months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be> about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent> prediction!> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately.// Now "almost immediately" will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that> took over my company)> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)> the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is> how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> >> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk> of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost> immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> >> > regards/bhaskar.> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him> and> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many> unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrology , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > > prediction done for you by various members using different> technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the> prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these predictions.> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in> your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > >> >>

Congratulations Bhaskarji, Best of Luck Sreenadji.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 11/2/10, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!! Date: Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 12:34 PM

Great...Congratulat ions to both Bhaskar ji and Sreenadh ji.Sreenadh ji best wishes for the new job and advance wishes for BON VOYAGE as well......Love and regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly> in your control.> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable.> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there

after during the 3> months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting

to him! I was bit> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.>

[Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be> about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent> prediction!> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly

got removed from my> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately. // Now "almost immediately" will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that> took over my company)> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)> the job possibly includes need to travel to US

etc as well, along with> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is> how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> >> > The present period may not be good

professionally. There may be talk> of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost> immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> >> > regards/bhaskar.> >> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him> and> > > the elders

could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many> unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrolog y , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > > wrote:> > > >> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > > prediction done for you by various members using different> technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the> prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these

predictions.> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in> your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > >> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Respected Sreenadhji,Thankyou for the feedback.This similar result was also discussed when we were pondering over Tajik methods and Muntha results. /message/28312few excerpt are ://We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods lagna lord is with muntha."Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation due to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this new year."//If we observe any methods sincerely we can move towards the truth.The importance of KP at the good hands of respected Bhaskerji over other methods is that it requires very little time to analyze it whereas other methods requires lot of time to get the reading.Thankyou,Regards,Vijay GoelJaipur. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly> in your control.> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable.> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3> months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be> about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent> prediction!> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately.// Now "almost immediately" will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that> took over my company)> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)> the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is> how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> >> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk> of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost> immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> >> > regards/bhaskar.> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him> and> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many> unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrology , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > > prediction done for you by various members using different> technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the> prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these predictions.> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in> your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > >> >>

Conrats Bhaskarji.

regds

Dev

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my

> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -

> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

> talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

> in your control.

> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

> The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> and would remain as memorable.

>

> Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3

> months after that -

>

> 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was

> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two

> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal

> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was

> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)

> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the

> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my

> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was

> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled

> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company

> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit

> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to

> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in

> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I

> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had

> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original

> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the

> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I

> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and

> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another

> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so

> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took

> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.

> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed

> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be

> about the second part]

> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company

> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in

> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March).

> [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's

> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar

> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]

> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent

> prediction!

> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -

> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being

> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my

> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the

> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be

> found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to be

> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job

> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am

> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that

> took over my company)

> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I

> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly

> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)

> the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with

> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.

>

> Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,

> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this

> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.

> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but

> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is

> how we identify the good ones. ;)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.

> >

> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk

> of

> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your

> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost

> immediately.

> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on

> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

> >

> > regards/bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > >

> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have

> > informed

> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him

> and

> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now

> > you

> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> > >

> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is

> > > digestable only must be presented.

> > >

> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.

> > >

> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many

> unscruplous

> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then

> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >

> > > > I just thought of an idea..

> > > >

> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > > prediction done for you by various members using different

> technics..

> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,

> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next

> > > year will be in gemini.

> > > >

> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the

> prediction

> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in

> > private

> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud

> > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > >

> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to

> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in

> your

> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > >

> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???

> > > >

> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..

> > > >

> > > > warmest regards

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Congratulations to both Bhaskar ji and Sreenadh ji!

I am so happy for both of you two good people!

blessings,

Renu

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> That was pretty nice and thoughtful of you to spend some time and

> confirm the positive feedback in the Group. Thank You. Such

> communications bring a pleasure to the heart undoubtedly and also thanks

> to the Great Lord and the Gurus from where we have learnt whatever

> little one knows.

>

> Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper use

> of language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so

> - which is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more

> than whatever I had said. Which is why I used the words " talk of

> removal " and did not mention " Would be removed " . Which is why I also

> mentioned " almost immediately' and never mentioned " after some time you

> will get a job " . One must as an astrologer always provide hope and

> solace to the person whom he is communicating with on the seat of the

> astrologer, and though say the truth, but if its bitter, than say it

> sweetly.

>

> Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study

> the Horoscope and predict the above. Really.

>

> Love and hugs to You too,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , " sreesog " <sreesog@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Dear All,

> > The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> > (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my

> > horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -

> > 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

> > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

> > in your control.

> > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> > and would remain as memorable.

> >

> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3

> > months after that -

> >

> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was

> > working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these

> two

> > companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal

> > politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was

> > transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)

> > and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the

> > beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my

> > payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

> > company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was

> > acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I

> handled

> > in my original company) there was another person in this parent

> company

> > (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was

> bit

> > frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to

> > travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in

> > travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I

> > felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had

> > started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original

> > company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in

> the

> > parent company since they were working on different platform (and I

> > utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people

> and

> > relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in

> another

> > way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so

> > good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took

> > place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.

> > [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I

> informed

> > the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be

> > about the second part]

> > 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company

> > with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in

> > pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

> > company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March).

> > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's

> > prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar

> > ji and is now revealing the same in this group]

> > My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent

> > prediction!

> > Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -

> > Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being

> > removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my

> > placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the

> > job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> > Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be

> > found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to be

> > treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job

> > change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I

> am

> > yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company

> that

> > took over my company)

> > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

> > periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I

> > would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly

> > be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand,

> then)

> > the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with

> > much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.

> >

> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

> > astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,

> > Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this

> > group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.

> > (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but

> > just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this

> is

> > how we identify the good ones. ;)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on

> board.

> > >

> > > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk

> > of

> > > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in

> your

> > > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost

> > immediately.

> > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

> experience

> > > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you

> on

> > > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

> > >

> > > regards/bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > > >

> > > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have

> > > informed

> > > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him

> > and

> > > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless

> him).Now

> > > you

> > > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> > > >

> > > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is

> > > > digestable only must be presented.

> > > >

> > > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many

> > unscruplous

> > > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and

> then

> > > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I just thought of an idea..

> > > > >

> > > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > > > prediction done for you by various members using different

> > technics..

> > > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal

> only,

> > > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of

> next

> > > > year will be in gemini.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the

> > prediction

> > > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in

> > > private

> > > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud

> > > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > > >

> > > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able

> to

> > > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in

> > your

> > > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > > >

> > > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???

> > > > >

> > > > > Your thoughts welcomed..

> > > > >

> > > > > warmest regards

> > > > > Sheevani

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Vijay ji,If we consider only the past 3 months happening (from Nov 2009 onwards) then -//> "Change of job,// Yes, this become true.// change of residence,// Not yet, but possibly yes within a month or so.// popularity & rise in reputation due to writing skill at job and in your circle,// Ha..Ha.. This you people decide. // doing

some efforts for sibling (may be help needed to elder sister),// I have only one sister (elder than me) and she is well to do and as of now don't need any help from me. :) Never she had to help me nor I had to help here - and both of us are good and have a good loving reationship with each other now (that was not the case for some period in between). Could become true, could be not - who knows, there is 7 months ahead! :)// exertion, Body put on fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. // Nop! I am energetic like a squirrel and always ready to do much more! This much (or the double of it) is not good enough to tire me! :) I recently have lack of free time, but that does not mean that I get tiered due over work etc. First of all, neither there is not much overwork nor fatigue. Yap, two hours extra journey is an extra thing - but I don't think even that as tiresome for a pace loving person like me. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "vijay.goel" <goyalvj wrote:>> Respected Sreenadhji,> > Thankyou for the feedback.> > This similar result was also discussed when we were pondering over Tajik> methods and Muntha results.> > /message/28312> > few excerpt are :> //> We can say 3rd and 6th house is highly activated, in both methods lagna> lord is with muntha.> > "Change of job, change of residence, popularity & rise in reputation due> to writing skill at job and in your circle, doing some efforts for> sibling (may be help needed to elder sister), exertion, Body put on> fatigue due to long working hours, ETC. could be the results of this new> year."> //> > If we observe any methods sincerely we can move towards the truth.> > The importance of KP at the good hands of respected Bhaskerji over other> methods is that it requires very little time to analyze it whereas other> methods requires lot of time to get the reading.> > > Thankyou,> Regards,> Vijay Goel> Jaipur.

Dear Sreenadh JI,

Congratulation for new Job and good luck at same time ......

I do not got you Birth details from achieves,Can i have your birth

details?

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

sreesog wrote:

Dear All,

The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

(the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my

horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -

1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

in your control.

2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

and would remain as memorable.

Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3

months after that -

1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was

working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two

companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal

politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was

transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)

and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the

beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my

payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was

acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled

in my original company) there was another person in this parent company

(and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit

frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to

travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in

travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I

felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had

started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original

company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the

parent company since they were working on different platform (and I

utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people

and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in

another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was

not so good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews

took place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or

so. [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I

informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would

turnout to be about the second part]

2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company

with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in

pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March).

[Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's

prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar

ji and is now revealing the same in this group]

My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent

prediction!

Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -

Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being

removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my

placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the

job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would

be found almost immediately.// Now "almost immediately" will have

to be treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory

job change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer.

(I am yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the

company that took over my company)

Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I

would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly

be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)

the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with

much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.

Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,

Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this

group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.

(pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but

just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this

is how we identify the good ones. ;)

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

"Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on

board.

>

> The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

talk of

> the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in

your

> control. If it so happens another one would be found almost

immediately.

> The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

experience

> and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you

on

> phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

>

> regards/bhaskar.

>

>

> ,

"Bhaskar"

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sheevani ji,

> >

> > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should

have

> informed

> > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished

him and

> > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless

him).Now

> you

> > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> >

> > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped

under

> > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what

is

> > digestable only must be presented.

> >

> > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.

> >

> > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many

unscruplous

> > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data

and then

> > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> >

> > regards/Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > ent_indian_astrology , "Sheevani"

sheevani147@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > I just thought of an idea..

> > >

> > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a

one year

> > prediction done for you by various members using different

technics..

> > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal

only,

> > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini,

using

> > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most

of next

> > year will be in gemini.

> > >

> > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make

the prediction

> > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji,

in

> private

> > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji

shud

> > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > >

> > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should

be able to

> > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life

events in your

> > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > >

> > > It could be a quiz of sorts???

> > >

> > > Your thoughts welcomed..

> > >

> > > warmest regards

> > > Sheevani

> > >

> >

>

Dear Devisingh ji, My birth details are available in the message: /message/28114 Regards,Sreenadh--- In , devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh JI,> > Congratulation for new Job and good luck at same time ......> > I do not got you Birth details from achieves,Can i have your birth details?> > ------------------> Regards,> Devisingh

Dear Sreenath ji,

congratulation for new job and hope that you will be able to serve the humanity with more vigour and mission.love and regards--- On Thu, 2/11/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

sreesog <sreesog Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!! Date: Thursday, February 11, 2010, 6:01 PM

Dear Devisingh ji, My birth details are available in the message: http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 28114 Regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh <devisingh.rajput@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh JI,> > Congratulation for new Job and good luck at same time ......> > I do not got you Birth details from achieves,Can i have your birth details?> > ------------ ------> Regards,> Devisingh

Congrats Srneenadhji,

Did your interview happened between 10th Jan to 30th Jan, 2010?

regds

Dev

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:

>

> Dear Devisingh ji,

> My birth details are available in the message:

> /message/28114

> </message/28114>

> Regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , devisigh

> <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh JI,

> >

> > Congratulation for new Job and good luck at same time ......

> >

> > I do not got you Birth details from achieves,Can i have your birth

> details?

> >

> > ------------------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,

It also makes me glad to inform you, that I have a few students learning

KP under me and within a years time you will see them performing ten

times better than me, hopefully by Gods grace. For the simple reason

that few of them are academically much higher placed than me having

learnt Traditional Astrology under valued and valid Masters, which I

have not yet completed. So when they combine their academics and

practical astrology both, then they become really Notable astrologers of

the present and future times to come. I also personally wish and bless

them to become so..

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> in your control.

>

> months after that -

>

> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these

two

> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I

handled

> in my original company) there was another person in this parent

company

> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was

bit

> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in

the

> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people

and

> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in

another

> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I

informed

> about the second part]

> prediction!

> found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to be

> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I

am

> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company

that

> took over my company)

> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand,

then)

>

> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this

is

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " Bhaskar "

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on

board.

> >

> of

> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in

your

> immediately.

> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

experience

> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you

on

> >

> > regards/bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > >

> > informed

> and

> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless

him).Now

> > you

> > >

> > >

> > >

> unscruplous

> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and

then

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> technics..

> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal

only,

> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of

next

> > > >

> prediction

> > private

> > > >

> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able

to

> your

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > warmest regards

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar ji,You deserve a big round of applause for this. I am sure our members would clap for you from all corners of the world and you will get to hear it in Mumbai!! Hearty congratulations!!:-)We all know that you are one of the finest astrologers we have, and you have many successful predictions to your credit, but what is even more important is that you share your knowledge so openly with all. Also such instances help us repose people's faith in astrology and astrologers who are not given their deserved status. Many would rather like like to shrug it off as some false piety or humbug!! We're proud of you.

//Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//Another 2-minutes please!! :-) (there is a queue, I am sure!)

Best WishesNeelamOn 11 February 2010 12:19, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Sreenadh ji,

That was pretty nice and thoughtful of you to spend some time and confirm the positive feedback in the Group. Thank You. Such communications bring a pleasure to the heart undoubtedly and also thanks to the Great Lord and the Gurus from where we have learnt whatever little one knows.

Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper use of language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so - which is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more than whatever I had said. Which is why I used the words " talk of removal " and did not mention " Would be removed " . Which is why I also mentioned " almost immediately' and never mentioned " after some time you will get a job " . One must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the person whom he is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and though say the truth, but if its bitter, than say it sweetly.

Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the Horoscope and predict the above. Really.

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

> in your control.> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable.>

> Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3> months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two

> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)

> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company

> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in

> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original

> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and

> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took

> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be

> about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar

> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent> prediction!> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being

> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job

> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that> took over my company)> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)

> the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.

> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is> how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh> > , " Bhaskar " > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >

> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> >> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk

> of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost> immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> >> > regards/bhaskar.> >> >

> > , " Bhaskar " > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him

> and> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >

> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many> unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > > prediction done for you by various members using different> technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the

> prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in> your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani

> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Neelam ji and all,

Thanks for the good words which sound nice to read and hear, and I mean

this, no being humble about it. We are humans and like success. But now

I will become humble and say that I receive many such mails every week

from satisfied members whom I have predicted and which have turned true.

I normally never bloat upon these, but whever I recieve such mails, I

thank God,(Have a photo of Lord Krishna in my room on the wall) and tell

him, " Bhagwaan teri kripa se sab achha hota hai... " . Because if an

astrologer ever thinks that he has become very good, then it does not

take him time to suffer a fall, so one must never get high, but just be

happy and remain thankful.

Neelamji it takes 2 minutes only because we know what combinations

produce what, so thats why. When one practises continously watching

charts, then it does not take much time to grasp by looking at the

combinations of what could be...

Hopefully, within 2-3 years I may stop looking at charts because I do

not wish to spend energy on watching many charts every day, and incur

any rinabandhans from the Karma side. Got other plans for myself in

mind. But would remain associated to astrology in terms of sharing

knowledge. Within 3 years would also complete my academics in astrology

thanks and good wishes to you all,

Bhaskar.

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> You deserve a big round of applause for this. I am sure our members

would

> clap for you from all corners of the world and you will get to hear it

in

> Mumbai!! Hearty congratulations!!:-)

> We all know that you are one of the finest astrologers we have, and

you have

> many successful predictions to your credit, but what is even more

important

> is that you share your knowledge so openly with all. Also such

instances

> help us repose people's faith in astrology and astrologers who are not

given

> their deserved status. Many would rather like like to shrug it off as

some

> false piety or humbug!! We're proud of you.

>

> //Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to

study the

> Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//

> Another 2-minutes please!! :-) (there is a queue, I am sure!)

>

> Best Wishes

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> On 11 February 2010 12:19, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > That was pretty nice and thoughtful of you to spend some time and

confirm

> > the positive feedback in the Group. Thank You. Such communications

bring a

> > pleasure to the heart undoubtedly and also *thanks to the Great Lord

and

> > the Gurus* from where we have learnt whatever little one knows.

> >

> > Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper

use of

> > language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so

- which

> > is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more than

whatever I

> > had said. Which is why I used the words " talk of removal " and did

not

> > mention " Would be removed " . Which is why I also mentioned " almost

> > immediately' and never mentioned " after some time you will get a

job " . *One

> > must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the person

whom he

> > is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and though say

the

> > truth, but if its bitter, than say it sweetly.*

> >

> > Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to

study the

> > Horoscope and predict the above. Really.

> >

> > Love and hugs to You too,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> > > (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my

> > > horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -

> > > 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

> > > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not

exactly

> > > in your control.

> > > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

experience

> > > and would remain as memorable.

> > >

> > > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3

> > > months after that -

> > >

> > > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I

was

> > > working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management

these two

> > > companies were functioning independently after that. Due to

internal

> > > politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was

> > > transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my

company)

> > > and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the

> > > beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my

> > > payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

> > > company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I

was

> > > acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I

handled

> > > in my original company) there was another person in this parent

company

> > > (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I

was bit

> > > frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had

to

> > > travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each

(in

> > > travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening.

Certainly I

> > > felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had

> > > started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my

original

> > > company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity

in the

> > > parent company since they were working on different platform (and

I

> > > utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and

people and

> > > relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in

another

> > > way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was

not so

> > > good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews

took

> > > place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or

so.

> > > [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I

informed

> > > the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout

to be

> > > about the second part]

> > > 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based

company

> > > with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in

> > > pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

> > > company and join the new one most possibly by the next month

(March).

> > > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of

Bhaskarji's

> > > prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to

Bhaskar

> > > ji and is now revealing the same in this group]

> > > My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent

> > > prediction!

> > > Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -

> > > Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement

being

> > > removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from

my

> > > placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost

the

> > > job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> > > Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would

be

> > > found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to

be

> > > treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory

job

> > > change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer.

(I am

> > > yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the

company that

> > > took over my company)

> > > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the

best

> > > periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This

I

> > > would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would

certainly

> > > be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand,

then)

> > > the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along

with

> > > much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.

> > >

> > > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the

good

> > > astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil

ji,

> > > Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of

this

> > > group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as

well.

> > > (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list,

but

> > > just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn,

this is

> > > how we identify the good ones. ;)

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on

board.

> > > >

> > > > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

talk

> > > of

> > > > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

in your

> > > > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost

> > > immediately.

> > > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

experience

> > > > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell

you on

> > > > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

> > > >

> > > > regards/bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should

have

> > > > informed

> > > > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished

him

> > > and

> > > > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless

him).Now

> > > > you

> > > > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> > > > >

> > > > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped

under

> > > > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what

is

> > > > > digestable only must be presented.

> > > > >

> > > > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many

> > > unscruplous

> > > > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and

then

> > > > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I just thought of an idea..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one

year

> > > > > prediction done for you by various members using different

> > > technics..

> > > > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal

only,

> > > > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini,

using

> > > > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most

of next

> > > > > year will be in gemini.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the

> > > prediction

> > > > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji,

in

> > > > private

> > > > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji

shud

> > > > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be

able to

> > > > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events

in

> > > your

> > > > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Your thoughts welcomed..

> > > > > >

> > > > > > warmest regards

> > > > > > Sheevani

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar JI,

Yes,It is true One must have to reach at that place where Astrology

gets left itself and person moved in different dimension.

--Best Luck

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Bhaskar wrote:

Dear Neelam ji and all,

Thanks for the good words which sound nice to read and hear, and I mean

this, no being humble about it. We are humans and like success. But now

I will become humble and say that I receive many such mails every week

from satisfied members whom I have predicted and which have turned true.

I normally never bloat upon these, but whever I recieve such mails, I

thank God,(Have a photo of Lord Krishna in my room on the wall) and tell

him, "Bhagwaan teri kripa se sab achha hota hai...". Because if an

astrologer ever thinks that he has become very good, then it does not

take him time to suffer a fall, so one must never get high, but just be

happy and remain thankful.

Neelamji it takes 2 minutes only because we know what combinations

produce what, so thats why. When one practises continously watching

charts, then it does not take much time to grasp by looking at the

combinations of what could be...

Hopefully, within 2-3 years I may stop looking at charts because I do

not wish to spend energy on watching many charts every day, and incur

any rinabandhans from the Karma side. Got other plans for myself in

mind. But would remain associated to astrology in terms of sharing

knowledge. Within 3 years would also complete my academics in astrology

thanks and good wishes to you all,

Bhaskar.

neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> You deserve a big round of applause for this. I am sure our members

would

> clap for you from all corners of the world and you will get to

hear it

in

> Mumbai!! Hearty congratulations!!:-)

> We all know that you are one of the finest astrologers we have, and

you have

> many successful predictions to your credit, but what is even more

important

> is that you share your knowledge so openly with all. Also such

instances

> help us repose people's faith in astrology and astrologers who are

not

given

> their deserved status. Many would rather like like to shrug it off

as

some

> false piety or humbug!! We're proud of you.

>

> //Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to

study the

> Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//

> Another 2-minutes please!! :-) (there is a queue, I am sure!)

>

> Best Wishes

> Neelam

>

>

>

>

> On 11 February 2010 12:19, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > That was pretty nice and thoughtful of you to spend some time

and

confirm

> > the positive feedback in the Group. Thank You. Such

communications

bring a

> > pleasure to the heart undoubtedly and also *thanks to the

Great Lord

and

> > the Gurus* from where we have learnt whatever little one

knows.

> >

> > Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by

proper

use of

> > language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being

said so

- which

> > is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more

than

whatever I

> > had said. Which is why I used the words "talk of removal" and

did

not

> > mention "Would be removed". Which is why I also mentioned

"almost

> > immediately' and never mentioned "after some time you will

get a

job". *One

> > must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the

person

whom he

> > is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and

though say

the

> >

> > Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes

to

study the

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > ,

"sreesog" sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th

Nov 2009

> > > (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group

about my

> > > horoscope. Two major predictions present within that

mail were -

> > > 1) The present period may not be good professionally.

There may be

> > > talk of the present placement being removed due to

reasons not

exactly

> > > in your control.

> > > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost

immediately.

> > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you

could

experience

> > >

> > > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after

during the 3

> > >

> > > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the

company I

was

> > > working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same

Management

these two

> > > companies were functioning independently after that. Due

to

internal

> > > politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my

control), I was

> > > transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took

over my

company)

> > > and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This

happened by the

> > > beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even

though my

> > > payroll was with my original company, while I was

working with the

> > > company that took over. My designation or pay never

changed but I

was

> > > acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role

(that I

handled

> > > in my original company) there was another person in this

parent

company

> > > (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to

him! I

was bit

> > > frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities

etc, and had

to

> > > travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1

hour each

(in

Certainly I

> > > felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job

(actually I had

> > > started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while

in my

original

> > > company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning

opportunity

in the

> > > parent company since they were working on different

platform (and

I

> > > utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as

well), and

people and

> > > relations were good. So the change was in a way

negative, but in

another

> > > way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly

it was

not so

> > > good. The search for another job continued. Several

interviews

took

> > > place in various places but nothing materialized for 2

months or

so.

> > > [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came

true! I

informed

> > > the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would

turnout

to be

> > > 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US

based

company

> > > with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices

are also in

> > > pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the

current

> > > company and join the new one most possibly by the next

month

(March).

Bhaskarji's

> > > prediction also came true! I have already informed the

same to

Bhaskar

> > > My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his

excellent

> > > prediction!

> > > Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present

placement

being

> > > removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got

removed from

my

> > > placement and replaced at another place, even though I

never lost

the

> > > job, and even though there was not even a single day of

no job. :)

> > > Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another

one would

be

> > > found almost immediately.// Now "almost

immediately" will have to

be

> > > treated as two months here. :) The gap between my

unsatisfactory

job

> > > change to the parent company, to the currently availed

job offer.

(I am

> > > yet to join the new company in new post and is still in

the

company that

> > > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be

one of the

best

> > > periods you could experience and would remain as

memorable.// This

I

> > > would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it

would

certainly

> > > be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer

at hand,

then)

> > > the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as

well, along

with

> > >

> > > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to

identify the

good

> > > astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we

identified Sunil

ji,

> > > Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical

astrologers of

this

> > > group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji

etc etc as

well.

> > > (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not

a list,

but

> > > just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how

we learn,

this is

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > ,

"Bhaskar"

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already

been put on

board.

> > > >

> > > > The present period may not be good professionally.

There may be

talk

> > > of

> > > > the present placement being removed due to reasons

not exactly

in your

> > > > control. If it so happens another one would be

found almost

> > > immediately.

> > > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods

you could

experience

> > > > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I

shall tell

you on

> > > > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not

affect you now.

> > > >

> > > > regards/bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ,

"Bhaskar"

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > If You knew that it was his Birthday

yesterday, you should

have

> > > > informed

> > > > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could

all have wished

him

> > > and

> > > > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too

young to bless

him).Now

> > > > you

> > > > > are sharing this information about him. We

feel deceived.

> > > > >

> > > > > Theres no need to send any predictions

incognito or wrapped

under

> > > > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be

dispensed with and what

is

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure because out of experience I have

found many

> > > unscruplous

> > > > > people (Members and astrologers both) using

our birth data and

then

> > > > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes

with us.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ent_indian_astrology ,

"Sheevani" sheevani147@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why

dont we have a one

year

> > > > > prediction done for you by various members

using different

> > > technics..

> > > > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction,

using varshaphal

only,

> > > > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western

astrology, Jaimini,

using

> > > > > parashara basics, and using double transits,,

which for most

of next

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this

areas shud make the

> > > prediction

> > > > > and send then to a nominated person, eg,

Rebuji or Neelam ji,

in

> > > > private

> > > > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be

predicted.. sreenadh ji

shud

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At these time, next year, if you are

willing, we should be

able to

> > > > > present the analysis, and compare them to the

real life events

in

> > > your

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sheevani

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Namaskar Bhaskar Ji,Many Congratulations ....Sir Ji

Regards,Vikkas

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper use of language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so - which is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more than whatever I had said. Which is why I used the words " talk of removal " and did not mention " Would be removed " . Which is why I also mentioned " almost immediately' and never mentioned " after some time you will get a job " . One must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the person whom he is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and though say the truth, but if its bitter, than say it sweetly.

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my> horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

> in your control.> 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable.>

> Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3> months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two

> companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal> politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was> transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company)

> and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the> beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my> payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

> company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled> in my original company) there was another person in this parent company

> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit> frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in

> travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I> felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had> started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original

> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the> parent company since they were working on different platform (and I> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and

> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another> way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so> good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took

> place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so.> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed> the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be

> about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company> with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in> pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

> company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). > [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's> prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar

> ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent> prediction!> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being

> removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my> placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the> job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job

> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that> took over my company)> Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

> periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I> would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then)

> the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with> much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

> astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this> group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well.

> (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is> how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh> > , " Bhaskar " > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >

> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> >> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> >> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk

> of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost> immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> >> > regards/bhaskar.> >> >

> > , " Bhaskar " > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him

> and> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >

> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many> unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > > prediction done for you by various members using different> technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the

> prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in> your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani

> > > >> > >> >>

-- Vikas Jindal

Dear Vikkas ji,

Namaskaar,

This will become all kid stuff for you in time to come...

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Viikas

<vikkasjindal wrote:

>

> Namaskar Bhaskar Ji,

>

> Many Congratulations .[?][?][?][?][?][?]...Sir Ji

>

> Regards,

> Vikkas

>

> On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 12:19 PM, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotishwrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > That was pretty nice and thoughtful of you to spend some time and

confirm

> > the positive feedback in the Group. Thank You. Such communications

bring a

> > pleasure to the heart undoubtedly and also *thanks to the Great Lord

and

> > the Gurus* from where we have learnt whatever little one knows.

> >

> > Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper

use of

> > language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so

- which

> > is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more than

whatever I

> > had said. Which is why I used the words " talk of removal " and did

not

> > mention " Would be removed " . Which is why I also mentioned " almost

> > immediately' and never mentioned " after some time you will get a

job " . *One

> > must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the person

whom he

> > is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and though say

the

> >

> > Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to

study the

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > > The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> > > (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my

> > > horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -

> > > 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

> > > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not

exactly

> > > in your control.

> > > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

experience

> > >

> > > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3

> > >

> > > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I

was

> > > working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management

these two

> > > companies were functioning independently after that. Due to

internal

> > > politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was

> > > transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my

company)

> > > and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the

> > > beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my

> > > payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the

> > > company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I

was

> > > acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I

handled

> > > in my original company) there was another person in this parent

company

> > > (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I

was bit

> > > frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had

to

> > > travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each

(in

Certainly I

> > > felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had

> > > started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my

original

> > > company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity

in the

> > > parent company since they were working on different platform (and

I

> > > utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and

people and

> > > relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in

another

> > > way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was

not so

> > > good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews

took

> > > place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or

so.

> > > [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I

informed

> > > the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout

to be

> > > 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based

company

> > > with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in

> > > pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current

> > > company and join the new one most possibly by the next month

(March).

Bhaskarji's

> > > prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to

Bhaskar

> > > My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent

> > > prediction!

> > > Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement

being

> > > removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from

my

> > > placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost

the

> > > job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> > > Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would

be

> > > found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to

be

> > > treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory

job

> > > change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer.

(I am

> > > yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the

company that

> > > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the

best

> > > periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This

I

> > > would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would

certainly

> > > be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand,

then)

> > > the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along

with

> > >

> > > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the

good

> > > astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil

ji,

> > > Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of

this

> > > group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as

well.

> > > (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list,

but

> > > just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn,

this is

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on

board.

> > > >

> > > > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

talk

> > > of

> > > > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly

in your

> > > > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost

> > > immediately.

> > > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

experience

> > > > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell

you on

> > > > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

> > > >

> > > > regards/bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should

have

> > > > informed

> > > > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished

him

> > > and

> > > > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless

him).Now

> > > > you

> > > > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> > > > >

> > > > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped

under

> > > > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what

is

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many

> > > unscruplous

> > > > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and

then

> > > > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one

year

> > > > > prediction done for you by various members using different

> > > technics..

> > > > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal

only,

> > > > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini,

using

> > > > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most

of next

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the

> > > prediction

> > > > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji,

in

> > > > private

> > > > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji

shud

> > > > > >

> > > > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be

able to

> > > > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events

in

> > > your

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sheevani

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

>

>

>

> --

> Vikas Jindal

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,SO! Its all in the book of stars! May God allow us to read it well I congratulate you for getting a good job finally and wish you the best for your job and future life!And of course congratulates to Bhaskar jee for his accurate prediction!! My we have many more form him!:-)

RegardsNeelamOn 11 February 2010 12:03, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

Dear All,   The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were  -

1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your control.   2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.  The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.   Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months after that -1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening.  Certainly I felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the parent company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good.  The search for another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]

2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline through the interviews.  And I plan to leave the current company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March).  [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing the same in this group]

My congratulations  and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction! Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately "   will have to be treated as two months here. :)  The gap between my unsatisfactory job change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my company)

Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.

Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the good ones. ;)

Love and regards,Sreenadh , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of> the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your

> control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.> The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on

> phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> > regards/bhaskar.> > > , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sheevani ji,> >> > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> informed> > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him and

> > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> you> > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> >> > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > digestable only must be presented.> >> > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> >> > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous

> > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > I just thought of an idea..> > >> > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..> > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > year will be in gemini.> > >> > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction

> > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> private> > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > >> > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in your> > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > >> > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > >> > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >

> >>

Dear Bhaskar ji and Sreenadh ji,

Namaste.

Conratulations for the accurate predictions and best of luck for the new job..

Above all, thank you for sharing the happiness with all of us.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, neelam gupta

<neelamgupta07 wrote:

>

> Dear Sreenadh ji,

>

> SO! Its all in the book of stars! May God allow us to read it well

> I congratulate you for getting a good job finally and wish you the best for

> your job and future life!

>

> And of course congratulates to Bhaskar jee for his accurate prediction!! My

> we have many more form him!:-)

>

> Regards

> Neelam

>

>

>

> On 11 February 2010 12:03, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear All,

> > The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the

> > day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two

> > major predictions present within that mail were -

> > 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk

> > of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your

> > control.

> > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. The

> > ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would

> > remain as memorable.

> >

> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months

> > after that -

> >

> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working

> > (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies

> > were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all

> > (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to

> > the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of

> > uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so

> > absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was

> > working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed

> > but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I

> > handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent

> > company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was

> > bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to

> > travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel

> > through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I felt

> > unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started

> > searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company

> > itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the parent

> > company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and

> > mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were

> > good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But

> > from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good. The search for

> > another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but

> > nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by

> > Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was

> > awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]

> > 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with

> > branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline

> > through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current company and join

> > the new one most possibly by the next month (March). [Thus now we can

> > almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came

> > true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing

> > the same in this group]

> > My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction!

> >

> > Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -

> > Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being

> > removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my

> > placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job,

> > and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)

> > Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be

> > found almost immediately.// Now " almost immediately " will have to be

> > treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job change

> > to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join

> > the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my

> > company)

> > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

> > periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would

> > have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so.

> > Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job

> > possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more

> > challenging tasks and responsibilities.

> >

> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

> > astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,

> > Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group.

> > And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any

> > names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a

> > few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the

> > good ones. ;)

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.

> > >

> > > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of

> > > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your

> > > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

> > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> > > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on

> > > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

> > >

> > > regards/bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > > >

> > > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have

> > > informed

> > > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him and

> > > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now

> > > you

> > > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> > > >

> > > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is

> > > > digestable only must be presented.

> > > >

> > > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.

> > > >

> > > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous

> > > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then

> > > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > > >

> > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ent_indian_astrology , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > > wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I just thought of an idea..

> > > > >

> > > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > > > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..

> > > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,

> > > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next

> > > > year will be in gemini.

> > > > >

> > > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction

> > > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in

> > > private

> > > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud

> > > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > > >

> > > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to

> > > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in your

> > > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > > >

> > > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???

> > > > >

> > > > > Your thoughts welcomed..

> > > > >

> > > > > warmest regards

> > > > > Sheevani

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar Ji,//Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//Now, how many years of toil and practice and hard work does it take to get to this "2 Minute" prediction? Indeed the hall mark of a competent professional is to make predictions look easy :)Congratulations on your continued achievements. Now I understand why some people want to trash your reputation behind your back, because they KNOW you are competent. Regards, -Manoj neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Sent: Thu, February 11, 2010 7:35:28 AMRe: Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!

Dear Bhaskar ji,You deserve a big round of applause for this. I am sure our members would clap for you from all corners of the world and you will get to hear it in Mumbai!! Hearty congratulations! !:-)We all know that you are one of the finest astrologers we have, and you have many successful predictions to your credit, but what is even more important is that you share your knowledge so openly with all. Also such instances help us repose people's faith in astrology and astrologers who are not given their deserved status. Many would rather like like to shrug it off as some false piety or humbug!! We're proud of you.

//Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//Another 2-minutes please!! :-) (there is a queue, I am sure!)

Best WishesNeelamOn 11 February 2010 12:19, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Any prediction must always be covered and coated properly by proper use of language so that it does not appear hurting to the one being said so - which is why at the time of Your Birthday, I could not reveal more than whatever I had said. Which is why I used the words "talk of removal" and did not mention "Would be removed". Which is why I also mentioned "almost immediately' and never mentioned "after some time you will get a job". One must as an astrologer always provide hope and solace to the person whom he is communicating with on the seat of the astrologer, and though say the truth, but if its bitter, than say it sweetly.

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009

> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> found almost immediately. // Now "almost immediately" will have to be> treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job

> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >

> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrolog y , "Sheevani" sheevani147@

> > > >> > >> >>

Sreenadh Ji,I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :) Regards, -Manoj sreesog <sreesog Sent: Wed, February 10, 2010 11:33:23

PM Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!

Dear All, The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were - 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your control. 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable. Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months after that -1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company itself). Certainly

there was lot of learning opportunity in the parent company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). [Thus now we can almost certainly say

the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing the same in this group] My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction! Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :) Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. // Now "almost immediately" will have to be treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my company) Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more challenging tasks and responsibilities. Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the good ones. ;)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh

ji,> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of> the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.> The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> > regards/bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sheevani ji,> >> > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> informed> > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him

and> > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> you> > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> >> > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > digestable only must be presented.> >> > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> >> > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous> > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > ent_indian_astrolog y , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > I just thought of

an idea..> > >> > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..> > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > year will be in gemini.> > >> > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction> > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> private> > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > remain unaware of these predictions.> > >> > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > present the analysis, and compare them to the real

life events in your> > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > >> > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > >> > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> >>

Hi,Congratulations Sreenadhji. May you shine and prosper.Love,Anita--- On Thu, 11/2/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!! Date: Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 6:33 AM

Dear All, The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were - 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your control. 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable. Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months after that -1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company itself). Certainly

there was lot of learning opportunity in the parent company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). [Thus now we can almost certainly say

the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing the same in this group] My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction! Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :) Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. // Now "almost immediately" will have to be treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my company) Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more challenging tasks and responsibilities. Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the good ones. ;)Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh

ji,> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of> the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.> The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> > regards/bhaskar.> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear Sheevani ji,> >> > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> informed> > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him

and> > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> you> > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> >> > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > digestable only must be presented.> >> > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> >> > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous> > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> >> > regards/Bhaskar.> >> >> > ent_indian_astrolog y , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > I just thought of

an idea..> > >> > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..> > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > year will be in gemini.> > >> > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction> > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> private> > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > remain unaware of these predictions.> > >> > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > present the analysis, and compare them to the real

life events in your> > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > >> > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > >> > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > >> > > warmest regards> > > Sheevani> > >> >>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Bhaskarji,Congratulations to you too for your precise predictions. As is often said in this forum, doing post mortem is easy but predicting is difficult and that is exactly what you have done....I am hoping the prediction you made about my going on a long trip materialises as I am just longing for a darshan of my guru...Regards and congrats once again.Anita--- On Thu, 11/2/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!! Date: Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 1:13 PM

Dear Sreenadh ji,

It also makes me glad to inform you, that I have a few students learning

KP under me and within a years time you will see them performing ten

times better than me, hopefully by Gods grace. For the simple reason

that few of them are academically much higher placed than me having

learnt Traditional Astrology under valued and valid Masters, which I

have not yet completed. So when they combine their academics and

practical astrology both, then they become really Notable astrologers of

the present and future times to come. I also personally wish and bless

them to become so..

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "sreesog" <sreesog >

wrote:

>

> Dear All,

> in your control.

>

> months after that -

>

> working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these

two

> acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I

handled

> in my original company) there was another person in this parent

company

> (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was

bit

> company itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in

the

> utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people

and

> relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in

another

> [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I

informed

> about the second part]

> prediction!

> found almost immediately. // Now "almost immediately" will have to be

> change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I

am

> yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company

that

> took over my company)

> be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand,

then)

>

> just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this

is

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on

board.

> >

> of

> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in

your

> immediately.

> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

experience

> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you

on

> >

> > regards/bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > >

> > informed

> and

> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless

him).Now

> > you

> > >

> > >

> > >

> unscruplous

> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and

then

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > ent_indian_astrolog y , "Sheevani" sheevani147@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> technics..

> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal

only,

> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of

next

> > > >

> prediction

> > private

> > > >

> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able

to

> your

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > warmest regards

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Manoj ji,your wish/hope may be fulfilled.I have seen many people go abroad in sade sathe.Sreenadh ji's sat® in 9th and in 12th® in transit over nat lagna.Mer-sat-sat till 10-5-10.Sat in 9th in a mov sign in D10.....By the way my brother's daughter went to London for study few months back when sadhe sathe is operating ,her Sat also in 9th from lagna in a fixed sign as well......Love and regards,gopi. , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Sreenadh Ji,> > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)> > > Regards,> -Manoj> > > > > > ________________________________> sreesog sreesog > Wed, February 10, 2010 11:33:23 PM> Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!> > > Dear All,> The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two major predictions present within that mail were -> 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be > talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not > exactly in your control. > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could > experience and would remain as memorable. > > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months after that -> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all (due to reasons not > exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company itself). Certainly there> was lot of learning opportunity in the parent company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good. The search for another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current company and join the new one most possibly by the next month (March). [Thus now we can almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing the same in this group]> My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction! > Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be > talk of the present placement being removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job, and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)> Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. // Now "almost immediately" will have to be treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job change to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my company) > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could > experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so. Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more challenging tasks and responsibilities. > > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group. And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the good ones. ;)> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> > > > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> > > > regards/bhaskar.> > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > >> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > informed> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him and> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > you> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > >> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > digestable only must be presented.> > >> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > >> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > ent_indian_astrolog y , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > > wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > >> > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > >> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > year will be in gemini.> > > >> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > private> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > remain unaware of these predictions.> > > >> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in your> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > > >> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > >> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > >> > > > warmest regards> > > > Sheevani> > > >> > >> >>