IndiaDivine.org

predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji,

Only the second round satisfies your criteria. The first rounds were before

that and the third rounds later.

Regards,

Sreenadh

, " axeplex " <axeplex wrote:

>

> Congrats Srneenadhji,

> Did your interview happened between 10th Jan to 30th Jan, 2010?

>

> regds

> Dev

Dear All, Thanks to everyone for the congratulations - both for me (on my behalf ) and Bhaskar ji (on his behalf )Love and hugs to all,Sreenadh , "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija wrote:>> Dear Sreenath ji,> congratulation for new job and hope that you will be able to serve the humanity with more vigour and mission.> love and regards> --- On Thu, 2/11/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > > sreesog sreesog Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!> > Thursday, February 11, 2010, 6:01 PM> > > Â > > > > Dear Devisingh ji,> Â Â My birth details are available in the message: http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 28114Â > Regards,> Sreenadh

Dear Neelam ji,//> You deserve a big round of applause for this. I am sure our members

would> clap for you from all corners of the world and you will get to hear it in> Mumbai!! Hearty congratulations!!:-)// Wow! Well said! You are really a master of words! ==>> //Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the> Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//> Another 2-minutes please!! :-) (there is a queue, I am sure!)<== Ha...Ha... It was fun reading that - you gave me a big laugh chin-to-chin! //> We all know that you are one of the finest astrologers we have, and

you have> many successful predictions to your credit, but what is even more important> is that you share your knowledge so openly with all. Also such instances> help us repose people's faith in astrology and astrologers who are not given> their deserved status. Many would rather like like to shrug it off as some>

false piety or humbug!! We're proud of you.// I agree with Neelam ji and second her. Two claps for those words! Love and regards,Sreeandh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar ji,> > You deserve a big round of applause for this. I am sure our members would> clap for you from all corners of the world and you will get to hear it in> Mumbai!! Hearty congratulations!!:-)> We all know that you are one of the finest astrologers we have, and you have> many successful predictions to your credit, but what is even more important> is that you share your knowledge so openly with all. Also such instances> help us repose people's faith in astrology and astrologers who are not given> their deserved status. Many would rather like like to shrug it off as some> false piety or humbug!! We're proud of you.> > //Now honestly speaking, it did not take me more than 2 minutes to study the> Horoscope and predict the above. Really.//> Another 2-minutes please!! :-) (there is a queue, I am sure!)> > Best Wishes> Neelam

Condratulations to all, especially the moderaotors who provided such a beautiful platform for learning. RegardsKulbir Bains

sreesog <sreesog Sent: Thu, 11 February, 2010 11:03:32 PM Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!

Dear All, Thanks to everyone for the congratulations - both for me (on my behalf ) and Bhaskar ji (on his behalf )Love and hugs to all,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, "S.C. Kursija" <sckursija@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Sreenath ji,> congratulation for new job and hope that you will be able to serve the humanity with more vigour and mission.> love and regards> --- On Thu, 2/11/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > > sreesog sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: predict events for

1year.. - Congrats to Bhaskar ji!!!> ancient_indian_ astrology> Thursday, February 11, 2010, 6:01 PM> > > Â > > > > Dear Devisingh ji,> Â Â My birth details are available in the message: http://groups. / group/ancient_ indian_astrology /message/ 28114Â > Regards,> Sreenadh

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Dear Neelam ji, //> SO! Its all in the book of stars! May God allow us to read it well// Yes, it seems! I pray with you - "May God allow us to read it well". I liked those lines! Please let me change it a bit and read - "It is all there in the book of zodiac. May god allow us to read it well!" -- Neelam Gupta I am posting the same in the home page of the group for some days. Check the home page. Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > SO! Its all in the book of stars! May God allow us to read it well> I congratulate you for getting a good job finally and wish you the best for> your job and future life!> > And of course congratulates to Bhaskar jee for his accurate prediction!! My> we have many more form him!:-)> > Regards> Neelam> > > > On 11 February 2010 12:03, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear All,> > The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the> > day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two> > major predictions present within that mail were -> > 1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk> > of the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > control.> > 2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately. The> > ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience and would> > remain as memorable.> >> > Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months> > after that -> >> > 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working> > (located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies> > were functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all> > (due to reasons not exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to> > the new company that took over my company) and it was certainly a period of> > uncertainty (This happened by the beginning of December). Things were so> > absurd that even though my payroll was with my original company, while I was> > working with the company that took over. My designation or pay never changed> > but I was acting in a demoted role since for almost the same role (that I> > handled in my original company) there was another person in this parent> > company (and he is a good fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was> > bit frustrated, uncertain of my role and responsibilities etc, and had to> > travel 30 KM every day from Delhi to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel> > through high traffic) both in morning and evening. Certainly I felt> > unsatisfied and started searching for new job (actually I had started> > searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my original company> > itself). Certainly there was lot of learning opportunity in the parent> > company since they were working on different platform (and I utilized it and> > mastered their domain and tools as well), and people and relations were> > good. So the change was in a way negative, but in another way positive. But> > from the carrier perspective certainly it was not so good. The search for> > another job continued. Several interviews took place in various places but> > nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the first prediction by> > Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to Bhaskar ji and was> > awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second part]> > 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with> > branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline> > through the interviews. And I plan to leave the current company and join> > the new one most possibly by the next month (March). [Thus now we can> > almost certainly say the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came> > true! I have already informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing> > the same in this group]> > My congratulations and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction!> >> > Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -> > Bhaskar ji said - //There may be talk of the present placement being> > removed // There was not just talk. I certainly got removed from my> > placement and replaced at another place, even though I never lost the job,> > and even though there was not even a single day of no job. :)> > Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be> > found almost immediately.// Now "almost immediately" will have to be> > treated as two months here. :) The gap between my unsatisfactory job change> > to the parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join> > the new company in new post and is still in the company that took over my> > company)> > Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best> > periods you could experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would> > have to wait and see, even though I feel that it would certainly be so.> > Since (if I accept and join the current job offer at hand, then) the job> > possibly includes need to travel to US etc as well, along with much more> > challenging tasks and responsibilities.> >> > Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good> > astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji,> > Bhaskar ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group.> > And the same goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any> > names that I forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a> > few among the best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the> > good ones. ;)> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > >> > > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.> > >> > > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of> > > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your> > > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.> > > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience> > > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on> > > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.> > >> > > regards/bhaskar.> > >> > >> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sheevani ji,> > > >> > > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have> > > informed> > > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him and> > > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now> > > you> > > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.> > > >> > > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under> > > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is> > > > digestable only must be presented.> > > >> > > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.> > > >> > > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous> > > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then> > > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > ent_indian_astrology , "Sheevani" sheevani147@> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > > > >> > > > > I just thought of an idea..> > > > >> > > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year> > > > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..> > > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,> > > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using> > > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next> > > > year will be in gemini.> > > > >> > > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction> > > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in> > > private> > > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud> > > > remain unaware of these predictions.> > > > >> > > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to> > > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in your> > > > life, for all the goup to learn from..> > > > >> > > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???> > > > >> > > > > Your thoughts welcomed..> > > > >> > > > > warmest regards> > > > > Sheevani> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > >>

Dear Manoj ji, Currently it is just a chance only. See how many 'if' are there - * IF I join, the company for which I have the offer at hand, then the joining itself will happen after 1 month. * IF I join in March, the the chance that there could be chance to go to US within 3 months or so. (a possibility and not a certainty). * IF I have to travel to US, then it could be to some where near West Coast or not - I don't know currently. * And even if I happen to be there - who knows for how many days I would be there?! It all depends on job and free time. So in short it is all just a distant dream/chance only -with no chance of materializing for at least 4 months from now - and is not worth considering now. But thanks for the wish for meeting and affection expressed. Hugs for the same. Love and regards,Sreenadh , Manoj Chandran <chandran_manoj wrote:>> Sreenadh Ji,> > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)> > > Regards,> -Manoj

Dear All,

Thanks to all the good hearts that bestow the wishes! Pardon me for not

mentioning the names individually - the list would be long!

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Anita R <ash.rsh55 wrote:

>

> Hi,

> Congratulations Sreenadhji. May you shine and prosper.

> Love,

> Anita

>

> --- On Thu, 11/2/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

>

> sreesog <sreesog

> Re: predict events for 1year.. - Congrats

to Bhaskar ji!!!

>

> Thursday, 11 February, 2010, 6:33 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear All,

>    The following is a prediction done by Bhaskar ji on 19th Nov 2009 (the

day after my birthday on 18th Nov) on this group about my horoscope. Two major

predictions present within that mail were  -

>   1) The present period may not be good professionally. There may be

> talk of the present placement being removed due to reasons not

> exactly in your control.

>   2) If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.  The

ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could

> experience and would remain as memorable.

>

>   Now let me reveal the facts that occurred there after during the 3 months

after that -

>

> 1) Another company (located in Gurgoan) took over the company I was working

(located in Delhi). Controlled by the same Management these two companies were

functioning independently after that. Due to internal politics and all (due to

reasons not

> exactly in my control), I was transferred to Gurgoan (to the new company that

took over my company) and it was certainly a period of uncertainty (This

happened by the beginning of December). Things were so absurd that even though

my payroll was with my original company, while I was working with the company

that took over. My designation or pay never changed but I was acting in a

demoted role since for almost the same role (that I handled in my original

company) there was another person in this parent company (and he is a good

fellow as well) and I was reporting to him! I was bit frustrated, uncertain of

my role and responsibilities etc, and had to travel 30 KM every day from Delhi

to Gurgoan wasting 1 hour each (in travel through high traffic) both in morning

and evening.  Certainly I felt unsatisfied and started searching for new job

(actually I had started searching for a new job 2-3 months before while in my

original company itself). Certainly there

> was lot of learning opportunity in the parent company since they were working

on different platform (and I utilized it and mastered their domain and tools as

well), and people and relations were good. So the change was in a way negative,

but in another way positive. But from the carrier perspective certainly it was

not so good.  The search for another job continued. Several interviews took

place in various places but nothing materialized for 2 months or so. [Thus the

first prediction by Bhaskar ji certainly came true! I informed the same to

Bhaskar ji and was awaiting how things would turnout to be about the second

part]

> 2) Then this month I got an excellent job offer in a US based company with

branch office in India -Great! Some other choices are also in pipeline through

the interviews.  And I plan to leave the current company and join the new one

most possibly by the next month (March).  [Thus now we can almost certainly say

the second part of Bhaskarji's prediction also came true! I have already

informed the same to Bhaskar ji and is now revealing the same in this group]

>    My congratulations  and hugs to Bhaskar ji for his excellent prediction!

> Review of Bhaskar ji's statements -

> Bhaskar ji said - //There may be

> talk of the present placement being removed // There was not just talk. I

certainly got removed from my placement and replaced at another place, even

though I never lost the job, and even though there was not even a single day of

no job. :)

>    Bhaskar ji's reading states - //If it so happens another one would be

found almost immediately. // Now " almost immediately "   will have to be treated

as two months here. :)  The gap between my unsatisfactory job change to the

parent company, to the currently availed job offer. (I am yet to join the new

company in new post and is still in the company that took over my company)

>   Again Bhaskar ji states - //The ensuing time would be one of the best

periods you could

> experience and would remain as memorable.// This I would have to wait and see,

even though I feel that it would certainly be so. Since (if I accept and join

the current job offer at hand, then) the job possibly includes need to travel to

US etc as well, along with much more challenging tasks and responsibilities.

>

>  Note it - It is such predictions that helps us to identify the good

astrologers. Yes, it is the very way by which we identified Sunil ji, Bhaskar

ji, Neelam ji etc as the best practical astrologers of this group. And the same

goes true for Madhu ji, Ramesh ji etc etc as well. (pardon any names that I

forgot to mention - this is not a list, but just mentioning a few among the

best). And this is how we learn, this is how we identify the good ones. ;)

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> >

> > Sorry. just noticed the Birth details have already been put on board.

> >

> > The present period may not be good professionally. There may be talk of

> > the present placement being removed due to reasons not exactly in your

> > control. If it so happens another one would be found almost immediately.

> > The ensuing time would be one of the best periods you could experience

> > and would remain as memorable. Another prediction I shall tell you on

> > phone. Forget about the Sadesathi. This does not affect you now.

> >

> > regards/bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sheevani ji,

> > >

> > > If You knew that it was his Birthday yesterday, you should have

> > informed

> > > the Group about it yesterday itself. We could all have wished him and

> > > the elders could have blessed him (I am too young to bless him).Now

> > you

> > > are sharing this information about him. We feel deceived.

> > >

> > > Theres no need to send any predictions incognito or wrapped under

> > > covers. Too harsh predictions must be dispensed with and what is

> > > digestable only must be presented.

> > >

> > > Of course if Sreenadh ji wants this.

> > >

> > > I am not sure because out of experience I have found many unscruplous

> > > people (Members and astrologers both) using our birth data and then

> > > commenting on our charts to grind their axes with us.

> > >

> > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > > ent_indian_astrolog y , " Sheevani " sheevani147@

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > > >

> > > > I just thought of an idea..

> > > >

> > > > As it was your birthday yesterday,, why dont we have a one year

> > > prediction done for you by various members using different technics..

> > > eg, a kerala-type prediction, Kp prediction, using varshaphal only,

> > > using the brigu chakra paddati,western astrology, Jaimini, using

> > > parashara basics, and using double transits,, which for most of next

> > > year will be in gemini.

> > > >

> > > > I think persons knowledgeable in this areas shud make the prediction

> > > and send then to a nominated person, eg, Rebuji or Neelam ji, in

> > private

> > > email. and only 2-3 events need to be predicted.. sreenadh ji shud

> > > remain unaware of these predictions.

> > > >

> > > > At these time, next year, if you are willing, we should be able to

> > > present the analysis, and compare them to the real life events in your

> > > life, for all the goup to learn from..

> > > >

> > > > It could be a quiz of sorts???

> > > >

> > > > Your thoughts welcomed..

> > > >

> > > > warmest regards

> > > > Sheevani

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>