IndiaDivine.org

Going abrod and Sade Sathe (2.5 year Saturn period)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji, Certainly "Going abroad" is result attributed to Sade Sathe (2.5 year Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But Sade Sathe is usually considered based on Transit from Moon sign than Lagna - anyway that is a controversy. Further I agree that any planet in Virgo indicate the result "Going abroad". Now the question for discussion for all - Why should Saturn in Kenda indicate "Going Abroad"? What could be the reasoning behind? How much it is true? What are the other (connected) parameters that should be satisfied for this result to 'actually' materialize? (Answers are expected based on the horoscopes/experiences you know).Love and regards,Sreenadh , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Dear Manoj ji,> your wish/hope may be fulfilled.I have seen many people go abroad in> sade sathe.Sreenadh ji's sat® in 9th and in 12th® in transit over> nat lagna.Mer-sat-sat till 10-5-10.Sat in 9th in a mov sign in> D10.....By the way my brother's daughter went to London for study few> months back when sadhe sathe is operating ,her Sat also in 9th from> lagna in a fixed sign as well......> Love and regards,> gopi.> , Manoj Chandran> chandran_manoj@ wrote:> >> > Sreenadh Ji,> >> > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)> >> >> > Regards,> > -Manoj

Dear Sreenadh ji,//Sade Sathe (2.5 year Saturn

transit period in Kendra signs) . But Sade Sathe is usually considered

based on Transit from Moon sign than Lagna - //my understanding of sade sathe is sat's transit from moon only but 2.5yrs in 12th,1st and 2nd from natal moon totaling 7.5 yrs.Usually 12th(residence abroad/residing abroad)transit takes people abroad.....Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> Certainly "Going abroad" is result attributed to Sade Sathe (2.5 year> Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But Sade Sathe is usually> considered based on Transit from Moon sign than Lagna - anyway that is > a controversy. Further I agree that any planet in Virgo indicate the> result "Going abroad".> Now the question for discussion for all [;)] - Why should Saturn in> Kenda indicate "Going Abroad"? What could be the reasoning behind? How> much it is true? What are the other (connected) parameters that should> be satisfied for this result to 'actually' materialize? (Answers are> expected based on the horoscopes/experiences you know).> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Manoj ji,> > your wish/hope may be fulfilled.I have seen many people go abroad in> > sade sathe.Sreenadh ji's sat® in 9th and in 12th® in transit over> > nat lagna.Mer-sat-sat till 10-5-10.Sat in 9th in a mov sign in> > D10.....By the way my brother's daughter went to London for study few> > months back when sadhe sathe is operating ,her Sat also in 9th from> > lagna in a fixed sign as well......> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > , Manoj Chandran> > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > >> > > Sreenadh Ji,> > >> > > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)> > >> > >> > > Regards,> > > -Manoj>