IndiaDivine.org

Going abroad and 2.5 year Saturn period

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Gopi ji, Sorry - my mistake. It happened because I am more familiar-with and used-to with the words we use in my mother tongue Malayalam only and also because the words like Sade Sathe etc I don't use much. In Malayalam - 1) Kandaka Sani = Saturn in Kendras (from Moon) = 2.5 years each. 2) Ezharanda Sani = Saturn period of 7.5 years (while Saturn is in 12-1-2 from Moon) = 7.5 years Considering my horoscope - 1) I am running 7.5 years of Saturn period because Saturn is placed in 12th house from Moon. 2) If transit based on Lagna can be considered (for Gochara result derivation) then, I am running 2.5 years of Saturn period as well since Saturn is in Lagna itself. The first condition all will accept (and is well supported by texts) and the second one only a few. Now if we consider the result "Going abroad" - it is a result generally astrologers associate with 2.5 years of Saturn's period. Note: My understanding about the words used to refer to transit in hindi is so poor that I don't even remember now (at this moment) the hindi word that should be used for 2.5 years of Saturn period! Please pardon my ignorance and mistake. Love and regards,Sreenadh , "gopalakrishna" <gopi_b927 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> //Sade Sathe (2.5 year Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But> Sade Sathe is usually considered based on Transit from Moon sign than> Lagna - //> my understanding of sade sathe is sat's transit from moon only but> 2.5yrs in 12th,1st and 2nd from natal moon totaling 7.5 yrs.Usually> 12th(residence abroad/residing abroad)transit takes people abroad.....> Love and regards,> gopi.> , "sreesog" sreesog@> wrote:> >> > Dear Gopi ji,> > Certainly "Going abroad" is result attributed to Sade Sathe (2.5> year> > Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But Sade Sathe is usually> > considered based on Transit from Moon sign than Lagna - anyway that is> > a controversy. Further I agree that any planet in Virgo indicate the> > result "Going abroad".> > Now the question for discussion for all [;)] - Why should Saturn> in> > Kenda indicate "Going Abroad"? What could be the reasoning behind? How> > much it is true? What are the other (connected) parameters that should> > be satisfied for this result to 'actually' materialize? (Answers are> > expected based on the horoscopes/experiences you know).> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> >> > , "gopalakrishna"> > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > your wish/hope may be fulfilled.I have seen many people go abroad in> > > sade sathe.Sreenadh ji's sat® in 9th and in 12th® in transit> over> > > nat lagna.Mer-sat-sat till 10-5-10.Sat in 9th in a mov sign in> > > D10.....By the way my brother's daughter went to London for study> few> > > months back when sadhe sathe is operating ,her Sat also in 9th from> > > lagna in a fixed sign as well......> > > Love and regards,> > > gopi.> > > , Manoj Chandran> > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Sreenadh Ji,> > > >> > > > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)> > > >> > > >> > > > Regards,> > > > -Manoj> >>

Dear Sreenadh ji, Gopi and all,

1)Shani sadesathi will not be evil or bad for all people and always. God

cannot be so cruel to give 15 years trouble to a man of age 60 (If we

even suppose he witnesses 2 sadesathis in his Life time). You remember

SDreenadhji I had written in my mail. Forget about Shani sadesathi now.

2) There are certain rules about Shanisadesathi which are not found

written in books and which work.

3) Treat Shanisadesathi as affecting you, whenever Saturn in Gochar

comes near 1 degree orb to the Natal Moon degrees, and one degree

further from this point. These 3 months are to be watched. Rest should

not be given much attention.

4) For those who are more conservative , may treat 45 degrees Orb on

either side of their Natal Moon degrees, and for the rest of the period

of Shanisadesathi, do not bother about it.

5) But no harm in appeasing the Devetas during the whole of the

Shanisadesathi period. Uncle has come to stay in your Life for 7 1/2

years, so wiseness is to keep Him Happy as fara s we can, by doing the

proper remedial measures, and behaving as Uncle Saturn would want us to,

during his 7 1/2 years stay.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Gopi ji,

> Sorry - my mistake. [#-o] It happened because I am more

> familiar-with and used-to with the words we use in my mother tongue

> Malayalam only and also because the words like Sade Sathe etc I don't

> use much. In Malayalam -

> 1) Kandaka Sani = Saturn in Kendras (from Moon) = 2.5 years each.

> 2) Ezharanda Sani = Saturn period of 7.5 years (while Saturn is in

> 12-1-2 from Moon) = 7.5 years

> Considering my horoscope -

> 1) I am running 7.5 years of Saturn period because Saturn is placed

> in 12th house from Moon.

> 2) If transit based on Lagna can be considered (for Gochara result

> derivation) then, I am running 2.5 years of Saturn period as well

since

> Saturn is in Lagna itself.

> The first condition all will accept (and is well supported by texts)

> and the second one only a few. Now if we consider the result " Going

> abroad " - it is a result generally astrologers associate with 2.5

years

> of Saturn's period.

> Note: My understanding about the words used to refer to transit in

hindi

> is so poor that I don't even remember now (at this moment) the hindi

> word that should be used for 2.5 years of Saturn period! Please pardon

> my ignorance and mistake.

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , " gopalakrishna "

> gopi_b927@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > //Sade Sathe (2.5 year Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But

> > Sade Sathe is usually considered based on Transit from Moon sign

than

> > Lagna - //

> > my understanding of sade sathe is sat's transit from moon only but

> > 2.5yrs in 12th,1st and 2nd from natal moon totaling 7.5 yrs.Usually

> > 12th(residence abroad/residing abroad)transit takes people

abroad.....

> > Love and regards,

> > gopi.

> > , " sreesog " sreesog@

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Gopi ji,

> > > Certainly " Going abroad " is result attributed to Sade Sathe (2.5

> > year

> > > Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But Sade Sathe is usually

> > > considered based on Transit from Moon sign than Lagna - anyway

that

> is

> > > a controversy. Further I agree that any planet in Virgo indicate

> the

> > > result " Going abroad " .

> > > Now the question for discussion for all [;)] - Why should

> Saturn

> > in

> > > Kenda indicate " Going Abroad " ? What could be the reasoning behind?

> How

> > > much it is true? What are the other (connected) parameters that

> should

> > > be satisfied for this result to 'actually' materialize? (Answers

are

> > > expected based on the horoscopes/experiences you know).

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> > >

> > > , " gopalakrishna "

> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Manoj ji,

> > > > your wish/hope may be fulfilled.I have seen many people go

abroad

> in

> > > > sade sathe.Sreenadh ji's sat® in 9th and in 12th® in transit

> > over

> > > > nat lagna.Mer-sat-sat till 10-5-10.Sat in 9th in a mov sign in

> > > > D10.....By the way my brother's daughter went to London for

study

> > few

> > > > months back when sadhe sathe is operating ,her Sat also in 9th

> from

> > > > lagna in a fixed sign as well......

> > > > Love and regards,

> > > > gopi.

> > > > , Manoj Chandran

> > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Sreenadh Ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > -Manoj

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sreenadh ji,no problem.I understand.I am also equally poor in hindi since i am also a south indian from andhra.We call sat's 7.5yr transit as "elinati sani" in telugu.Love and regards,gopi. , "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear Gopi ji,> Sorry - my mistake. [#-o] It happened because I am more> familiar-with and used-to with the words we use in my mother tongue> Malayalam only and also because the words like Sade Sathe etc I don't> use much. In Malayalam -> 1) Kandaka Sani = Saturn in Kendras (from Moon) = 2.5 years each.> 2) Ezharanda Sani = Saturn period of 7.5 years (while Saturn is in> 12-1-2 from Moon) = 7.5 years> Considering my horoscope -> 1) I am running 7.5 years of Saturn period because Saturn is placed> in 12th house from Moon.> 2) If transit based on Lagna can be considered (for Gochara result> derivation) then, I am running 2.5 years of Saturn period as well since> Saturn is in Lagna itself.> The first condition all will accept (and is well supported by texts)> and the second one only a few. Now if we consider the result "Going> abroad" - it is a result generally astrologers associate with 2.5 years> of Saturn's period.> Note: My understanding about the words used to refer to transit in hindi> is so poor that I don't even remember now (at this moment) the hindi> word that should be used for 2.5 years of Saturn period! Please pardon> my ignorance and mistake.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , "gopalakrishna"> gopi_b927@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > //Sade Sathe (2.5 year Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But> > Sade Sathe is usually considered based on Transit from Moon sign than> > Lagna - //> > my understanding of sade sathe is sat's transit from moon only but> > 2.5yrs in 12th,1st and 2nd from natal moon totaling 7.5 yrs.Usually> > 12th(residence abroad/residing abroad)transit takes people abroad.....> > Love and regards,> > gopi.> > , "sreesog" sreesog@> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Gopi ji,> > > Certainly "Going abroad" is result attributed to Sade Sathe (2.5> > year> > > Saturn transit period in Kendra signs) . But Sade Sathe is usually> > > considered based on Transit from Moon sign than Lagna - anyway that> is> > > a controversy. Further I agree that any planet in Virgo indicate> the> > > result "Going abroad".> > > Now the question for discussion for all [;)] - Why should> Saturn> > in> > > Kenda indicate "Going Abroad"? What could be the reasoning behind?> How> > > much it is true? What are the other (connected) parameters that> should> > > be satisfied for this result to 'actually' materialize? (Answers are> > > expected based on the horoscopes/experiences you know).> > > Love and regards,> > > Sreenadh> > >> > > , "gopalakrishna"> > > gopi_b927@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Manoj ji,> > > > your wish/hope may be fulfilled.I have seen many people go abroad> in> > > > sade sathe.Sreenadh ji's sat® in 9th and in 12th® in transit> > over> > > > nat lagna.Mer-sat-sat till 10-5-10.Sat in 9th in a mov sign in> > > > D10.....By the way my brother's daughter went to London for study> > few> > > > months back when sadhe sathe is operating ,her Sat also in 9th> from> > > > lagna in a fixed sign as well......> > > > Love and regards,> > > > gopi.> > > > , Manoj Chandran> > > > chandran_manoj@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Sreenadh Ji,> > > > >> > > > > I hope you come to the West Coast in the US so we can meet :)> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Regards,> > > > > -Manoj> > >> >>