IndiaDivine.org

Sanskrit and Hindi astrology books -link

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear all,I have gathered few books from different places and uploaded in scribd.com for easy access.You may use this link and find the remaining books in the related list. http://www.scribd.com/doc/26850386/Vivaranam-commentary-of-Brihad-Jataka interested readers may find it useful.I have uploaded the following books todayThe books are1.Vivaranam commentary of Brihat Jataka2.Chamatkar Chintamani of Bhatta Narayana3.Sachitra Jyotisha shiksha- Part 1,2,4,6,84.Jyotisha prasna phala

ganana 5.vasanta raja shakuna6.Tajika Neelakanthi -Shloka with Hindi commentary7.bhrigu prasna(deleted now at the time of writing this mail bcos of copyright)8.vitta aur vritti prabandh9.Shatayogogamanjari(telugu)10.Brihatparashara Hora shastra(telugu)11.Telugu Astrological work(I dont know the name of it)12.Sarvarth Chintamani(telugu)13.Jyotisha Ratnakar-1119 pages14.Prasna chandreshwara- Sanskrit classic 15.jyotish dwara Rog upachar16.jyotisha siddhanta sangraha(compilation of Astronomy classics)17.Laghu parasari and Madhya parasari18.Laghu parasari -hindi

Commentary19.jyotisha samhita20.Jyotish sabdakosh21.Vriddhayavana jataka of Meenaraja -Part 222.Maansagari with Hindi commentary23.bharatiya Jyotish24.KalamadhavThanks and best wishesVishnu