IndiaDivine.org

intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide.....

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My freind ashok deceased ........

he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..

his date of birth 12.09.1971

time of birth . 12.40 noon

place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.

please analyse the reason for his death.

Why dont you give his date of suicide as well along with time and place for study since there cant be any prediction when fate(vidhi) was already determined and we are all sorry for that like you!!!....-gopi , "vasudevananandhi" <vasudevananandhi wrote:>> My freind ashok deceased ........> he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..> his date of birth 12.09.1971> time of birth . 12.40 noon> place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.> > please analyse the reason for his death.>

Dear Gopi ji,Although this mail has no addressee and no signing off, I passed it to the group just in case any member wished to check the combination for suicide. Of course, what predictions can be made now?

RegardsNeelamOn 15 February 2010 22:29, gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 wrote:

Why dont you give his date of suicide as well along with time and place for study since there cant be any prediction when fate(vidhi) was already determined and we are all sorry for that like you!!!....-gopi

, " vasudevananandhi " <vasudevananandhi wrote:>> My freind ashok deceased ........

> he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..> his date of birth 12.09.1971> time of birth . 12.40 noon> place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.> > please analyse the reason for his death.

>

Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.Regards,Soniavasudevananandhi <vasudevananandhi Sent: Mon, 15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PMSubject:

intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide.....

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

It should be Sagittarius ,ie BT is 12.41 or more. 8th is aspected by sat & mars also RK . Also 8th moon asp lag.RegardsSenthil --- On Tue, 16/2/10, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta wrote:Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdirattaRe: intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide..... Date: Tuesday, 16 February, 2010, 7:22 AM

Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.Regards,Soniavasudevananandhi <vasudevananandhi@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, 15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PMSubject:

[ancient_indian_ astrology] intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation. ...suicide. ....

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

In 1971 second half, Rahu + Mangal were togather for many months in Capricon.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 16/2/10, senthil nathan <jpshelters wrote:

senthil nathan <jpsheltersRe: intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide..... Date: Tuesday, 16 February, 2010, 9:45 AM

It should be Sagittarius ,ie BT is 12.41 or more. 8th is aspected by sat & mars also RK . Also 8th moon asp lag.RegardsSenthil --- On Tue, 16/2/10, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ > wrote:

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ >Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation. ...suicide. ....ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 16 February, 2010, 7:22 AM

Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.Regards,Sonia

vasudevananandhi <vasudevananandhi@ >ancient_indian_ astrologyMon, 15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation. ...suicide. ....

My freind ashok deceased ........he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..his date of birth 12.09.1971time of birth . 12.40 noonplace of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.please analyse the reason for his death.

Dear Sonia ji,i think both lagnas show suicide someway or other,scorpio seems corect for me.The suicide also has INTUITION ingrained according to the post!!Jup is karaka for intuition in lagna as 5,2(maraka) as well.L/ L is exal in 3d H of self with Rahu aswell to give suicidal tendencies aspg 9H of intuition with ketu while the dispositor of L/L is in 7th another maraka house!!!A few random observations....Sco is 8thH of natural zodiac....Regards,gopi. , Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta wrote:>> Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ________________________________> vasudevananandhi vasudevananandhi > Mon, 15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PM> intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide.....> > > My freind ashok deceased ........> he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..> his date of birth 12.09.1971> time of birth . 12.40 noon> place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.> > please analyse the reason for his death.> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>

Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,I agree with you that both lagnas indicate affliction. there are a few factors which are common to suicide cases. Amongst these is affliction to lagna and Moon and role of third house get repeated. Lets see if we get some past events to work on a corrected horoscope.Regards,Soniagopalakrishna <gopi_b927To:

Sent: Tue, 16 February, 2010 12:52:59 PM Re: intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide.....

Dear Sonia ji,i think both lagnas show suicide someway or other,scorpio seems corect for me.The suicide also has INTUITION ingrained according to the post!!Jup is karaka for intuition in lagna as 5,2(maraka) as well.L/ L is exal in 3d H of self with Rahu aswell to give suicidal tendencies aspg 9H of intuition with ketu while the dispositor of L/L is in 7th another maraka house!!!A few random observations. ...Sco is 8thH of natural zodiac....Regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...> wrote:>> Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vasudevananandhi vasudevananandhi@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Mon,

15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation. ...suicide. ....> > > My freind ashok deceased ........> he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..> his date of birth 12.09.1971> time of birth . 12.40 noon> place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.> > please analyse the reason for his death.> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

Real "Intuition" can never lead to suicide. Intuition is the bridge between the Finite Mind and the Infinite Soul. When a person has developed that Bridge he/she takes messages directly from the Soul. Such a Message can never be the Denial of Life in an unnatural self-inflicted way. A person with REAL strong "intuition" would have unafflicted Luminaries and unafflicted Mercury. When Luminaries And/Or Me is afflicted it falls in to the catergory of "Delusion" NOT "Intuition".

Regards,

-Manoj

Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta Sent: Tue, February 16, 2010 6:05:02 AMRe: Re: intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation....suicide.....

Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,I agree with you that both lagnas indicate affliction. there are a few factors which are common to suicide cases. Amongst these is affliction to lagna and Moon and role of third house get repeated. Lets see if we get some past events to work on a corrected horoscope.Regards,Sonia

gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >ancient_indian_ astrologyTue, 16 February, 2010 12:52:59 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation. ...suicide. ....

Dear Sonia ji,i think both lagnas show suicide someway or other,scorpio seems corect for me.The suicide also has INTUITION ingrained according to the post!!Jup is karaka for intuition in lagna as 5,2(maraka) as well.L/ L is exal in 3d H of self with Rahu aswell to give suicidal tendencies aspg 9H of intuition with ketu while the dispositor of L/L is in 7th another maraka house!!!A few random observations. ...Sco is 8thH of natural zodiac....Regards,gopi.ancient_indian_ astrology, Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta@ ...> wrote:>> Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.> > Regards,> > Sonia> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> vasudevananandhi vasudevananandhi@ ...> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sent:

Mon, 15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] intution ,,,,tantra sastra experimentation. ...suicide. ....> > > My freind ashok deceased ........> he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..> his date of birth 12.09.1971> time of birth . 12.40 noon> place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.> > please analyse the reason for his death.> > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/>

|| om namo narayana ||

It is dangerous practising Mantra , when Mantra Pada ( A-5 )with

Kethu . Kethu is Headless / Mistake.

siva

, Manoj Chandran

<chandran_manoj wrote:

>

> Real " Intuition " can never lead to suicide. Intuition is the bridge between

the Finite Mind and the Infinite Soul. When a person has developed that Bridge

he/she takes messages directly from the Soul. Such a Message can never be the

Denial of Life in an unnatural self-inflicted way. A person with REAL

strong  " intuition " would have unafflicted Luminaries and unafflicted Mercury.

When Luminaries And/Or Me is afflicted it falls in to the catergory of

" Delusion " NOT " Intuition " .

>  

> Regards,

>  -Manoj

>  

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sonia Mehdiratta <sonia_mehdiratta

>

> Tue, February 16, 2010 6:05:02 AM

> Re: Re: intution ,,,,tantra sastra

experimentation....suicide.....

>

>  

> Dear Gopal Krishna Ji,

>

> I agree with you that both lagnas indicate affliction. there are a few factors

which are common to suicide cases. Amongst these is affliction to lagna and Moon

and role of third house get repeated. Lets see if we get some past events to

work on a corrected horoscope.

>

> Regards,

>

> Sonia

>

>

>

>

>

> gopalakrishna <gopi_b927 >

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Tue, 16 February, 2010 12:52:59 PM

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: intution ,,,,tantra sastra

experimentation. ...suicide. ....

>

>  

> Dear Sonia ji,

> i think both lagnas show suicide someway or other,scorpio seems corect for

me.The suicide also has INTUITION ingrained according to the post!!Jup is karaka

for intuition in lagna as 5,2(maraka) as well.L/ L is exal in 3d H of self with

Rahu aswell to give suicidal tendencies aspg 9H of intuition with ketu while the

dispositor of L/L is in 7th another maraka house!!!A few random observations.

....Sco is 8thH of natural zodiac....

> Regards,

> gopi.

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Sonia Mehdiratta

<sonia_mehdiratta@ ...> wrote:

> >

> > Could you please give us some past events for verification of this chart. As

lagna coming is 29 deg 49 min.

> >

> > Regards,

> >

> > Sonia

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > vasudevananandhi vasudevananandhi@ ...

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Mon, 15 February, 2010 7:24:43 PM

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] intution ,,,,tantra sastra

experimentation. ...suicide. ....

> >

> >

> > My freind ashok deceased ........

> > he is having some intuition to kill himself...and did..

> > his date of birth 12.09.1971

> > time of birth . 12.40 noon

> > place of birth . chennai. tamil nadu.

> >

> > please analyse the reason for his death.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/

> >

>

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

>