Dear All,

I have some thought related to Pie to share if that can be connected

with zodic circle 360 and 7 planet.

Value of Pie=22/7=3.14 (approx),It is most ancient known to humanity and

provided by aryabhata.

Beauty of this is that ....we can have what ever diameter....(can be

unmeasurable infinite of any circle)....but that diameter can be placed

only 3.14 times!!!!.... to make complete circle

Now we know only 3 time and some more portion will make complete zodic.....

27 Nakshatra repeated 3 times and some more Abhijit!!!! to make complete

zodic of 360!!

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Dear Devi Singh ji;

Does "PHI" 1.618 ''The Divine Proportion'' has some use in astrology?. RegardsKulbir Bains

devisigh <devisingh.rajput Sent: Wed, 17 February, 2010 12:54:01 AM Notes on Pie

Dear All,I have some thought related to Pie to share if that can be connected with zodic circle 360 and 7 planet.Value of Pie=22/7=3.14 (approx),It is most ancient known to humanity and provided by aryabhata.Beauty of this is that ....we can have what ever diameter.... (can be unmeasurable infinite of any circle)....but that diameter can be placed only 3.14 times!!!!... . to make complete circleNow we know only 3 time and some more portion will make complete zodic.....27 Nakshatra repeated 3 times and some more Abhijit!!!! to make complete zodic of 360!!------------ ------Regards,Devisingh

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Kulbir JI,

First of all Thanks for question i like this so i can find any

relation....

Yes Astrology can only be explained very correctly and scientifically

using Math without any arguments.....since math as ancient

as astrology....astrology invented math for whole word...math was

same as language without digits!!!

Since Math same as language without digit in ancient time so one can

not understand what they want to convey using their communication

language..(same as Chinese/Japaneses written using English)

e.g. 'abhijit' --'abhi+jit'--'not divisible/not measurable'

portion...user instead digits

--will share once convince myself

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Lalkitab Kb wrote:

Dear Devi Singh ji;

Does "PHI"   1.618 ''The Divine Proportion'' has some use in

astrology?.

Regards

Kulbir Bains

devisigh <devisingh.rajput >

Wed, 17

February, 2010 12:54:01 AM

Subject:

Notes on Pie

Dear All,

I have some thought related to Pie to share if that can be connected

with zodic circle 360 and 7 planet.

Value of Pie=22/7=3.14 (approx),It is most ancient known to humanity

and

provided by aryabhata.

Beauty of this is that ....we can have what ever diameter.... (can be

unmeasurable infinite of any circle)....but that diameter can be placed

only 3.14 times!!!!... . to make complete circle

Now we know only 3 time and some more portion will make complete

zodic.....

27 Nakshatra repeated 3 times and some more Abhijit!!!! to make

complete

zodic of 360!!

------------ ------

Regards,

Devisingh

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sir,

To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am contacting via

this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would have been arrived by a

known measurement. For example they would have drawn a circle to practically

measurable unit say one feet using this as radius they drawn a circle and then

measured the circumference of the circle arrived by using the well known

measurement one feet which will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has

been named as pie! Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu

and I am very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and Astrological

theories!

Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of the

27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and Almanac and

titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From this Cosmograph it is

understand that the Ancient Indians only would have been invented the

Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the World and is found to be within

in the natural laws of Physics. This leads further to understand that the the

Ancient Astrology which is derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric

cosmology of the Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For

more details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

With regards,

R.Swaminathan

Dear Swaminathanji,

Very Nice information !

Thankyou

Vijay Goel

Jaipur.

, " ramachandran.swaminathan "

<mannaiswami wrote:

>

> Dear Sir,

> To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am contacting

via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would have been arrived by a

known measurement. For example they would have drawn a circle to practically

measurable unit say one feet using this as radius they drawn a circle and then

measured the circumference of the circle arrived by using the well known

measurement one feet which will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has

been named as pie! Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu

and I am very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and Astrological

theories!

> Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of

the 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and Almanac

and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From this Cosmograph it is

understand that the Ancient Indians only would have been invented the

Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the World and is found to be within

in the natural laws of Physics. This leads further to understand that the the

Ancient Astrology which is derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric

cosmology of the Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For

more details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> With regards,

> R.Swaminathan

>

Dear R.Swaminathan,

Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and Phi are

very older then that.......

representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in any

other terminology to server calculations....

when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......below

are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some

calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

drain after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you

need to carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here

one must know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

predicted....

Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some idea

now you can connect and be happy

Time is like straight line.........math consideration

Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed as

no straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely any

line....

if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

if you open any circle it become line...

moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

line...which is time

why 27/28 nakshatra only?

why 3 parts of eual size?

why 28th portion if of very small size?

why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between

uttara and sharvan?

planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can be

solved only with Phi value....

connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

Pie/Phi.....

have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to solve

another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology left

since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be predicted

result...no practical requires

--hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but

these are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

Dear Sir,

To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am

contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would have

been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would have drawn

a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using this as

radius they drawn a circle and then measured the circumference of the

circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet which will

have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as pie! Let me

introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and I am very

much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and Astrological

theories!

Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of the

27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and

Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From this

Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would have

been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the

World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics. This

leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which is

derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of the

Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For more

details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

With regards,

R.Swaminathan

Dear Devisingh ji,

Great Posting.

//One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will drain after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one must know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be predicted....//

Could you kindly use the Maths as mentioned above, and let us know the exact date (Time is not necessary) when Aishwarya and Abhisekh will have a child ?

OR

the exact date When Sreenadh ji will actually go to a foreign country (We already have his details on the Group Pages)

OR

the exact date When I am leaving Bombay next for one of my trips ? (My Details too are there on board)

OR

the exact date When Asha Bhosale will launch her next album ?

I think that you will be able to help the Astrologers a lot, and will make an important breakthrough in astrology + Maths, which these non-intelligents should realise has a great place in Indian Astrology and which only few respected gentlemen like you know about.

I hope and am sure that you will share the details how these techniques are used, and will be able to show us through The Water tank example and also through at least two predictions from the above I have given your Goodself.

Awaiting for the knowledge.

Best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:>> Dear R.Swaminathan,> > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and Phi are > very older then that.......> representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in any > other terminology to server calculations....> > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......below > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...> One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will drain > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one must > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be predicted....> > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some idea > now you can connect and be happy> *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration> Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed as no > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely any line....> if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...> if you open any circle it become line...> moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become line...which > is time> why 27/28 nakshatra only?> why 3 parts of eual size?> why 28th portion if of very small size?> why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between uttara > and sharvan?> planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?> why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?> what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can be > solved only with Phi value....> > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math Pie/Phi.....> > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to solve > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology left > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....> > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be predicted > result...no practical requires> > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but these > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion> ------------------> Regards,> Devisingh> > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:> > > >> > Dear Sir,> > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed> > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would have > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using this > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the circumference of > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet which > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as pie! > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and I am > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and > > Astrological theories!> > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of the > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From this > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would have > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics. This > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which is > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of the > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For more > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com> > With regards,> > R.Swaminathan> >> >>

Dear Friends,

We have had enough of bankas and faltu people making great proclamations on these jyotish Groups that they can do this, they can do that, when in actual they dont even know who are the Lords of the 12 signs and have to refer to a Notebook to check this . Such con men are masquerading in the name of "Astrologers" and "God Men" and make a fool of people by making strong statements for just spectacular effects, whereas you place a chart before them and ask them how will any period be on a 3-5 years long scale, then too they cannot predict and will be unsure and talk in probables. Such people only want innocent gullible members joining these groups to contact them so that these conmen duesteres get an opportunity to fleece them. Such tricksters and Godmen must actually be given a slow hanging and painful exit from the world which should last at least one month before they breathe their last breath.

Luckily and fortunately for us, I am sure today Devisingh ji will prove otherwise to us, that all who make big proclamations are not dupeseters, and that he is not making any proclamations but a person who knows the truth and can actually predict.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Devisingh ji,> > Great Posting.> > //One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some> calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will drain> after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to> carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one must> know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be> predicted....//> > > Could you kindly use the Maths as mentioned above, and let us know the> exact date (Time is not necessary) when Aishwarya and Abhisekh will have> a child ?> > OR> > the exact date When Sreenadh ji will actually go to a foreign country> (We already have his details on the Group Pages)> > OR> > the exact date When I am leaving Bombay next for one of my trips ? (My> Details too are there on board)> > OR> > the exact date When Asha Bhosale will launch her next album ?> > I think that you will be able to help the Astrologers a lot, and will> make an important breakthrough in astrology + Maths, which these> non-intelligents should realise has a great place in Indian Astrology> and which only few respected gentlemen like you know about.> > I hope and am sure that you will share the details how these techniques> are used, and will be able to show us through The Water tank example and> also through at least two predictions from the above I have given your> Goodself.> > Awaiting for the knowledge.> > Best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , devisigh> devisingh.rajput@ wrote:> >> > Dear R.Swaminathan,> >> > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and> > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and Phi> are> > very older then that.......> > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much> > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in any> > other terminology to server calculations....> >> > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......below> > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...> > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some> > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will> drain> > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to> > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one> must> > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be> predicted....> >> > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some idea> > now you can connect and be happy> > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration> > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed as> no> > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely any> line....> > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...> > if you open any circle it become line...> > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become> line...which> > is time> > why 27/28 nakshatra only?> > why 3 parts of eual size?> > why 28th portion if of very small size?> > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between> uttara> > and sharvan?> > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?> > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?> > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can be> > solved only with Phi value....> >> > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math> Pie/Phi.....> >> > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem> > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to solve> > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology left> > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....> >> > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be predicted> > result...no practical requires> >> > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but> these> > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion> > ------------------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed> > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am> > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would> > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would> have> > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using> this> > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the circumference of> > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet> which> > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as> pie!> > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and I> am> > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and> > > Astrological theories!> > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of> the> > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and> > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From> this> > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would have> > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the> > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics. This> > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which is> > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of the> > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For more> > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com> > > With regards,> > > R.Swaminathan> > >> > >> >>

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Glad to see you back. Hope you have recovered well. and all is well.

Warm regards,

RajeshMonday, February 22, 2010, 3:14 PM

Dear Friends,

We have had enough of bankas and faltu people making great proclamations on these jyotish Groups that they can do this, they can do that, when in actual they dont even know who are the Lords of the 12 signs and have to refer to a Notebook to check this . Such con men are masquerading in the name of "Astrologers" and "God Men" and make a fool of people by making strong statements for just spectacular effects, whereas you place a chart before them and ask them how will any period be on a 3-5 years long scale, then too they cannot predict and will be unsure and talk in probables. Such people only want innocent gullible members joining these groups to contact them so that these conmen duesteres get an opportunity to fleece them. Such tricksters and Godmen must actually be given a slow hanging and painful exit from the world which should last at least one month before they breathe their last breath.

Luckily and fortunately for us, I am sure today Devisingh ji will prove otherwise to us, that all who make big proclamations are not dupeseters, and that he is not making any proclamations but a person who knows the truth and can actually predict.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

ancient_indian_ astrology, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:>> > Dear Devisingh ji,> > Great Posting.> > //One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some> calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will drain> after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction.. ..you need to> carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one must> know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be> predicted... .//> > > Could you kindly use the Maths as mentioned above, and let us know the> exact date (Time is not necessary) when Aishwarya and Abhisekh will have> a child ?> > OR> > the exact date When Sreenadh ji will actually go to a foreign country> (We already have his details on the Group Pages)>

> OR> > the exact date When I am leaving Bombay next for one of my trips ? (My> Details too are there on board)> > OR> > the exact date When Asha Bhosale will launch her next album ?> > I think that you will be able to help the Astrologers a lot, and will> make an important breakthrough in astrology + Maths, which these> non-intelligents should realise has a great place in Indian Astrology> and which only few respected gentlemen like you know about.> > I hope and am sure that you will share the details how these techniques> are used, and will be able to show us through The Water tank example and> also through at least two predictions from the above I have given your> Goodself.> > Awaiting for the knowledge.> > Best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > --- In

ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh> devisingh.rajput@ wrote:> >> > Dear R.Swaminathan,> >> > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and> > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and Phi> are> > very older then that.......> > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much> > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in any> > other terminology to server calculations. ...> >> > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps....... below> > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...> > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some> > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will> drain> > after 10 days 10 hours 20

minutes...this is prediction.. ..you need to> > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one> must> > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be> predicted... .> >> > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some idea> > now you can connect and be happy> > *Time* is like straight *line*...... ...math consideration> > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed as> no> > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely any> line....> > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...> > if you open any circle it become line...> > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become> line...which> > is time> > why 27/28 nakshatra only?> > why 3 parts of eual

size?> > why 28th portion if of very small size?> > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between> uttara> > and sharvan?> > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?> > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?> > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can be> > solved only with Phi value....> >> > connect line/circle/ parabola. ...time/palnet/ observer. .....math> Pie/Phi.....> >> > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem> > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to solve> > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology left> > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....> >> > You can predict anything any probem can be solved

and can be predicted> > result...no practical requires> >> > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but> these> > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion> > ------------ ------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> > ramachandran. swaminathan wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed> > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am> > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would> > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would> have> > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using> this> > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the circumference of>

> > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet> which> > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as> pie!> > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and I> am> > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and> > > Astrological theories!> > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of> the> > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and> > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From> this> > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would have> > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the> > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics. This> > > leads further

to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which is> > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of the> > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For more> > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology. wordpress. com> > > With regards,> > > R.Swaminathan> > >> > >> >>

Dear Rajesh ji,

Thanks for remembering me. Am not well completely. God willing, should

be in few days.

I had some chest pains for last 10 days so went for some ECG, and other

testings. Finally diaognised with High BP. But critical period is not

yet over, so going slow and not taking chances. This was already

foreseen by me about a year back, and had also mentioned in 2-3 postings

indirectly and once directly in reply to Shri Shyam Kansaljis mail about

2months ago. In fact I was thinking it was going to be a heart surgery,

but as of now, luckily does not seem to be... Lets wait and see... My

Mantra-Tantra and Spiritual Guruji has said " Not to worry " .

But as I am recuperating the spirit is returning, and you have seen the

shades coming back in my last 2 exchanges.. HaHa...

Once again thanks for remembering me..

Love and rememberance is what matters in this Life, and remains even

without....

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, Dreams Unlimiteds

<dreams_unlimiteds wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Â

> Glad to see you back. Hope you have recovered well. and all is well.

> Â

> Warm regards,

> Rajesh

> Monday, February 22, 2010, 3:14 PM

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

> We have had enough of bankas and faltu people making great

proclamations on these jyotish Groups that they can do this, they can do

that, when in actual they dont even know who are the Lords of the 12

signs and have to refer to a Notebook to check this . Such con men

are masquerading in the name of " Astrologers " and " God Men " and make a

fool of people by making strong statements for just spectacular effects,

whereas you place a chart before them and ask them how will any period

be on a 3-5 years long scale, then too they cannot predict and will be

unsure and talk in probables. Such people only want innocent gullible

members joining these groups to contact them so that these conmen

duesteres get an opportunity to fleece them. Such tricksters and Godmen

must actually be given a slow hanging and painful exit from the

world which should last at least one month before they breathe their

last breath.

> Luckily and fortunately for us, I am sure today Devisingh ji will

prove otherwise to us, that all who make big proclamations are not

dupeseters, and that he is not making any proclamations but a person who

knows the truth and can actually predict.

> best wishes,

> Bhaskar.

> Â

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Devisingh ji,

> >

> > Great Posting.

> >

> > //One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some

> > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

drain

> > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction.. ..you need

to

> > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

must

> > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > predicted... .//

> >

> >

> > Could you kindly use the Maths as mentioned above, and let us know

the

> > exact date (Time is not necessary) when Aishwarya and Abhisekh will

have

> > a child ?

> >

> > OR

> >

> > the exact date When Sreenadh ji will actually go to a foreign

country

> > (We already have his details on the Group Pages)

> >

> > OR

> >

> > the exact date When I am leaving Bombay next for one of my trips ?

(My

> > Details too are there on board)

> >

> > OR

> >

> > the exact date When Asha Bhosale will launch her next album ?

> >

> > I think that you will be able to help the Astrologers a lot, and

will

> > make an important breakthrough in astrology + Maths, which these

> > non-intelligents should realise has a great place in Indian

Astrology

> > and which only few respected gentlemen like you know about.

> >

> > I hope and am sure that you will share the details how these

techniques

> > are used, and will be able to show us through The Water tank example

and

> > also through at least two predictions from the above I have given

your

> > Goodself.

> >

> > Awaiting for the knowledge.

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, devisigh

> > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > >

> > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

> > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and

Phi

> > are

> > > very older then that.......

> > > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

> > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in

any

> > > other terminology to server calculations. ...

> > >

> > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......

below

> > > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some

> > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

> > drain

> > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction.. ..you

need to

> > > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

> > must

> > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > predicted... .

> > >

> > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some

idea

> > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > *Time* is like straight *line*...... ...math consideration

> > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed

as

> > no

> > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely

any

> > line....

> > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

> > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> > line...which

> > > is time

> > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between

> > uttara

> > > and sharvan?

> > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> > > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can

be

> > > solved only with Phi value....

> > >

> > > connect line/circle/ parabola. ...time/palnet/ observer. .....math

> > Pie/Phi.....

> > >

> > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

> > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to

solve

> > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology

left

> > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > >

> > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

predicted

> > > result...no practical requires

> > >

> > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but

> > these

> > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > ------------ ------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > > ramachandran. swaminathan wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am

> > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie

would

> > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would

> > have

> > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using

> > this

> > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

circumference of

> > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet

> > which

> > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as

> > pie!

> > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and

I

> > am

> > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form

of

> > the

> > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha

and

> > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery .

From

> > this

> > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would

have

> > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of

the

> > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics.

This

> > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which

is

> > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of

the

> > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For

more

> > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology. wordpress. com

> > > > With regards,

> > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Devisingh ji,

We are awaiting your inputs now on -

1) The knowledge of this technique.

2) How to apply this techniqie.

3) Some case Examples.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Devisingh ji,> > Great Posting.> > //One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some> calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will drain> after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to> carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one must> know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be> predicted....//> > > Could you kindly use the Maths as mentioned above, and let us know the> exact date (Time is not necessary) when Aishwarya and Abhisekh will have> a child ?> > OR> > the exact date When Sreenadh ji will actually go to a foreign country> (We already have his details on the Group Pages)> > OR> > the exact date When I am leaving Bombay next for one of my trips ? (My> Details too are there on board)> > OR> > the exact date When Asha Bhosale will launch her next album ?> > I think that you will be able to help the Astrologers a lot, and will> make an important breakthrough in astrology + Maths, which these> non-intelligents should realise has a great place in Indian Astrology> and which only few respected gentlemen like you know about.> > I hope and am sure that you will share the details how these techniques> are used, and will be able to show us through The Water tank example and> also through at least two predictions from the above I have given your> Goodself.> > Awaiting for the knowledge.> > Best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , devisigh> devisingh.rajput@ wrote:> >> > Dear R.Swaminathan,> >> > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and> > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and Phi> are> > very older then that.......> > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much> > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in any> > other terminology to server calculations....> >> > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......below> > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...> > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some> > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will> drain> > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to> > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one> must> > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be> predicted....> >> > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some idea> > now you can connect and be happy> > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration> > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed as> no> > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely any> line....> > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...> > if you open any circle it become line...> > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become> line...which> > is time> > why 27/28 nakshatra only?> > why 3 parts of eual size?> > why 28th portion if of very small size?> > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between> uttara> > and sharvan?> > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?> > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?> > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can be> > solved only with Phi value....> >> > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math> Pie/Phi.....> >> > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem> > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to solve> > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology left> > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....> >> > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be predicted> > result...no practical requires> >> > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but> these> > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion> > ------------------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Sir,> > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed> > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am> > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would> > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would> have> > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using> this> > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the circumference of> > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet> which> > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as> pie!> > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and I> am> > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and> > > Astrological theories!> > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of> the> > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and> > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From> this> > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would have> > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the> > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics. This> > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which is> > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of the> > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For more> > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com> > > With regards,> > > R.Swaminathan> > >> > >> >>

Dev Singh ji,

Thank you for this mail.

I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is accounted for between

Uttara and Shravana.

Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to elaborate on this.

Regards

, devisigh <devisingh.rajput

wrote:

>

> Dear R.Swaminathan,

>

> Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

> measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and Phi are

> very older then that.......

> representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

> difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in any

> other terminology to server calculations....

>

> when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......below

> are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some

> calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will drain

> after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need to

> carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one must

> know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be predicted....

>

> Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some idea

> now you can connect and be happy

> *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed as no

> straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely any line....

> if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

> if you open any circle it become line...

> moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become line...which

> is time

> why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> why 3 parts of eual size?

> why 28th portion if of very small size?

> why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between uttara

> and sharvan?

> planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can be

> solved only with Phi value....

>

> connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math Pie/Phi.....

>

> have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

> came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to solve

> another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology left

> since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

>

> You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be predicted

> result...no practical requires

>

> --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but these

> are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am

> > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie would

> > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would have

> > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using this

> > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the circumference of

> > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet which

> > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as pie!

> > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and I am

> > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > Astrological theories!

> > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form of the

> > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha and

> > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery . From this

> > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would have

> > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of the

> > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics. This

> > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which is

> > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of the

> > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For more

> > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > With regards,

> > R.Swaminathan

> >

> >

>

Dear Satya JI,

Thanks for appreciation...

Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with mathematics and

Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

Math.....there is no second thought....

when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider other situation

say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and note

points....it clear much better picture...and off course Pie/Phi and

other math concept has to be very good to get complete picture....for

me Math is like prediction and calculation are for derivation/reach to

exact prediction

we may not wonder anything once we connect math and astrology.....i

will definitely share once convince myself....below are some input

please do not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once

my Home PC become free from virus

Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around earth.....now

look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point of that

earth path..

change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

This equation can become line in some values...consider delta=b^2-4ac

It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on ecliptic

when earth at end points equation has single solution

when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

when we open circle and make line then too this phi value bisect line

in 2 fragment give some proportion

change in angle and find relation with arc

change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down when you

can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so without fragment

what can have equal piece...

get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or 3/20 way

and line/circle

Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to start...as

moon is most important...

Below are some question to think more if anybody can find any

connection using math

what is time?

why history repeats itself?

does black hole is connected to human?

why astrology applied to human?

what is relation with universe and human?

why moon has much importance?

what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

what unity means?who all are united?

why mundane has precedence over natal?

what is cause and effect theory?

what is karma theory leave fruit?

why choice of human makes some sense for prediction/result?

what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

what spiral is?

what kundiliny is?

what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

All piece are required to be placed together that makes much sense and

math can help...

Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100% correct...but

not all times as we want.....but we can unfold future as what is

looks...

And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is yours....take

or leave i have no expectation....i am not professional

astrologer...help in creativity is my hobby

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Satya wrote:

Dev Singh ji,

Thank you for this mail.

I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is accounted for

between Uttara and Shravana.

Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to elaborate

on this.

Regards

devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:

>

> Dear R.Swaminathan,

>

> Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

> measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and

Phi are

> very older then that.......

> representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

> difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in

any

> other terminology to server calculations....

>

> when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it helps.......below

> are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some

> calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

drain

> after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you

need to

> carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

must

> know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

predicted....

>

> Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some

idea

> now you can connect and be happy

> *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed

as no

> straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely

any line....

> if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

> if you open any circle it become line...

> moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

line...which

> is time

> why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> why 3 parts of eual size?

> why 28th portion if of very small size?

> why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between

uttara

> and sharvan?

> planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can

be

> solved only with Phi value....

>

> connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

Pie/Phi.....

>

> have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

> came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to

solve

> another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology

left

> since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

>

> You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

predicted

> result...no practical requires

>

> --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but

these

> are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sir,

> > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I

am

> > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie

would

> > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they

would have

> > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet

using this

> > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

circumference of

> > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one

feet which

> > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named

as pie!

> > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu

and I am

> > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > Astrological theories!

> > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated

form of the

> > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha

and

> > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery .

From this

> > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only

would have

> > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest

of the

> > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of

Physics. This

> > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology

which is

> > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of

the

> > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors!

For more

> > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > With regards,

> > R.Swaminathan

> >

> >

>

Dear Devisingh ji,

Claims if any made , must be substantiated..

Knowledge if prophesed must be shared with its utility of

applications...

Books one can write a thousand on Knowledge..

Books there are already a million available on Knowledge...

What one reads- How does it help in day to day Life or beyond Life ? is

the crux of the matter.

Maths and astrology -

Already those who are serious seekers in astrology know what happens

when the degree of a planet changes from 3.19 to 3.21 and how it changes

the Navamsa positions. What further maths is needed there now ?

Too much of maths will only spoil the mind. Too much of contemplations

will only make one loose his energy and waste his time.

If You are not a professional astrologer then you must be a better

astrologer, because professional astrologers rarely get time to learn

more than what they have already studied..they are so busy in looking up

charts professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims...

Best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, devisigh

<devisingh.rajput wrote:

>

> Dear Satya JI,

>

> Thanks for appreciation...

>

> Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with mathematics and

> Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

> Math.....there is no second thought....

> when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider other

situation

> say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and note

> points....it clear much better picture...and off course Pie/Phi and

> other math concept has to be very good to get complete picture....for

me

> Math is like prediction and calculation are for derivation/reach to

> exact prediction

>

> we may not wonder anything once we connect math and astrology.....i

will

> definitely share once convince myself....below are some input please

do

> not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once my Home

PC

> become free from virus

>

> Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

> consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around earth.....now

> look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point of that

> earth path..

> change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

> This equation can become line in some values...consider delta=b^2-4ac

> It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on ecliptic

> when earth at end points equation has single solution

> when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

> when we open circle and make line then too this phi value bisect line

in

> 2 fragment give some proportion

> change in angle and find relation with arc

> change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down when you

> can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so without fragment

> what can have equal piece...

> get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

> take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or 3/20 way

> and line/circle

>

> Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to

start...as

> moon is most important...

>

> Below are some question to think more if anybody can find any

connection

> using *math*

>

> * what is time?

> * why history repeats itself?

> * does black hole is connected to human?

> * why astrology applied to human?

> * what is relation with universe and human?

> * why moon has much importance?

> * what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

> * why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

> * what unity means?who all are united?

> * why mundane has precedence over natal?

> * what is cause and effect theory?

> * what is karma theory leave fruit?

> * why choice of human makes some sense for prediction/result?

> * what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

> * what spiral is?

> * what kundiliny is?

> * what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

> controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

>

>

> All piece are required to be placed together that makes much sense and

> math can help...

> Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100% correct...but

> not all times* as we want*.....but we can unfold future as what is

looks...

>

> And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

>

> I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

> all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

>

> P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is yours....take

or

> leave i have no expectation....i am not professional astrologer...help

> in creativity is my hobby

> ------------------

> Regards,

> Devisingh

>

> Satya wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dev Singh ji,

> > Thank you for this mail.

> >

> > I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is accounted for

> > between Uttara and Shravana.

> >

> > Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to

> > elaborate on this.

> >

> > Regards

> >

> >

> > <%40>, devisigh

> > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > >

> > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

> > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and

Phi are

> > > very older then that.......

> > > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

> > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in

any

> > > other terminology to server calculations....

> > >

> > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

helps.......below

> > > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some

> > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

> > drain

> > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need

to

> > > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

must

> > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > predicted....

> > >

> > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some

idea

> > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed

> > as no

> > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely

any

> > line....

> > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

> > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> > line...which

> > > is time

> > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between

> > uttara

> > > and sharvan?

> > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> > > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can

be

> > > solved only with Phi value....

> > >

> > > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> > Pie/Phi.....

> > >

> > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

> > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to

solve

> > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology

left

> > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > >

> > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

predicted

> > > result...no practical requires

> > >

> > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but

> > these

> > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > ------------------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am

> > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie

would

> > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would

have

> > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using

this

> > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

circumference of

> > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet

which

> > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as

pie!

> > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and

I am

> > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form

of the

> > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha

and

> > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery .

From

> > this

> > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would

have

> > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of

the

> > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics.

This

> > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which

is

> > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of

the

> > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For

more

> > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > > > With regards,

> > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

>

Devisingh ji,

You mentioned - consider delta=b^2-4ac. It has 2 solution same as earth could be

either side on ecliptic when earth at end points equation has single solution.

This is indeed great. I think I know which points they are. Lets take this

discussion offline.

I will send you a personal mail on this.

Again, thanks for sharing this.

Regards

Mujhe koi batao, inlog kya baat kar rahe hain, meri samajh mein nahin aa

raha hai bilkul. Kya main itna bevakoof hoon jitna meri biwi samajthi

hai ?

yeh joh baat kar rahe hain iska kya sambhandh hai Falit jyotish se ?

aap log sab ki samajh mein aa raha hai kya.... ?

Pl agar samajh mein aa raha hai toh mujhe bhi bata do jara... mera matha

ghoom raha hai...

rgrds,

Bhaskar.

, " Satya "

<satyabhama_gupta_1980 wrote:

>

> Devisingh ji,

>

> You mentioned - consider delta=b^2-4ac. It has 2 solution same as

earth could be either side on ecliptic when earth at end points equation

has single solution.

>

> This is indeed great. I think I know which points they are. Lets take

this discussion offline.

>

> I will send you a personal mail on this.

>

> Again, thanks for sharing this.

>

> Regards

>

//professional astrologers rarely get time to learn more than what they have

already studied..they are so busy in looking up charts professionally or

otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims... //

I completely agree with it, we lack time to learn anything more, and if we get

any we has other priorities too..

Vijay

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Devisingh ji,

>

> Claims if any made , must be substantiated..

>

> Knowledge if prophesed must be shared with its utility of

> applications...

>

> Books one can write a thousand on Knowledge..

>

> Books there are already a million available on Knowledge...

>

> What one reads- How does it help in day to day Life or beyond Life ? is

> the crux of the matter.

>

> Maths and astrology -

>

> Already those who are serious seekers in astrology know what happens

> when the degree of a planet changes from 3.19 to 3.21 and how it changes

> the Navamsa positions. What further maths is needed there now ?

>

> Too much of maths will only spoil the mind. Too much of contemplations

> will only make one loose his energy and waste his time.

>

> If You are not a professional astrologer then you must be a better

> astrologer, because professional astrologers rarely get time to learn

> more than what they have already studied..they are so busy in looking up

> charts professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

> be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

> assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims...

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , devisigh

> <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Satya JI,

> >

> > Thanks for appreciation...

> >

> > Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with mathematics and

> > Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

> > Math.....there is no second thought....

> > when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider other

> situation

> > say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and note

> > points....it clear much better picture...and off course Pie/Phi and

> > other math concept has to be very good to get complete picture....for

> me

> > Math is like prediction and calculation are for derivation/reach to

> > exact prediction

> >

> > we may not wonder anything once we connect math and astrology.....i

> will

> > definitely share once convince myself....below are some input please

> do

> > not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once my Home

> PC

> > become free from virus

> >

> > Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

> > consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around earth.....now

> > look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point of that

> > earth path..

> > change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

> > This equation can become line in some values...consider delta=b^2-4ac

> > It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on ecliptic

> > when earth at end points equation has single solution

> > when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

> > when we open circle and make line then too this phi value bisect line

> in

> > 2 fragment give some proportion

> > change in angle and find relation with arc

> > change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down when you

> > can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so without fragment

> > what can have equal piece...

> > get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

> > take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or 3/20 way

> > and line/circle

> >

> > Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to

> start...as

> > moon is most important...

> >

> > Below are some question to think more if anybody can find any

> connection

> > using *math*

> >

> > * what is time?

> > * why history repeats itself?

> > * does black hole is connected to human?

> > * why astrology applied to human?

> > * what is relation with universe and human?

> > * why moon has much importance?

> > * what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

> > * why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

> > * what unity means?who all are united?

> > * why mundane has precedence over natal?

> > * what is cause and effect theory?

> > * what is karma theory leave fruit?

> > * why choice of human makes some sense for prediction/result?

> > * what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

> > * what spiral is?

> > * what kundiliny is?

> > * what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

> > controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

> >

> >

> > All piece are required to be placed together that makes much sense and

> > math can help...

> > Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100% correct...but

> > not all times* as we want*.....but we can unfold future as what is

> looks...

> >

> > And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

> >

> > I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

> > all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

> >

> > P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is yours....take

> or

> > leave i have no expectation....i am not professional astrologer...help

> > in creativity is my hobby

> > ------------------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh

> >

> > Satya wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > Thank you for this mail.

> > >

> > > I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is accounted for

> > > between Uttara and Shravana.

> > >

> > > Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to

> > > elaborate on this.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > >

> > >

> > > <%40>, devisigh

> > > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > > >

> > > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

> > > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and

> Phi are

> > > > very older then that.......

> > > > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

> > > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in

> any

> > > > other terminology to server calculations....

> > > >

> > > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

> helps.......below

> > > > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some

> > > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

> > > drain

> > > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need

> to

> > > > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

> must

> > > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > > predicted....

> > > >

> > > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some

> idea

> > > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> > > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed

> > > as no

> > > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely

> any

> > > line....

> > > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

> > > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> > > line...which

> > > > is time

> > > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between

> > > uttara

> > > > and sharvan?

> > > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> > > > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can

> be

> > > > solved only with Phi value....

> > > >

> > > > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > >

> > > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

> > > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to

> solve

> > > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology

> left

> > > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > > >

> > > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

> predicted

> > > > result...no practical requires

> > > >

> > > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but

> > > these

> > > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > > ------------------

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am

> > > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie

> would

> > > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would

> have

> > > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using

> this

> > > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

> circumference of

> > > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet

> which

> > > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as

> pie!

> > > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and

> I am

> > > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form

> of the

> > > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha

> and

> > > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery .

> From

> > > this

> > > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would

> have

> > > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of

> the

> > > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics.

> This

> > > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which

> is

> > > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of

> the

> > > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For

> more

> > > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > > > > With regards,

> > > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskerji,

There is nothing any important in this matter, nor it has any link to phalit or

even calculation part of jyotish.

Let them put their heads in it to come to some conclusions & wait till then...

:)

Vijay

wrote:

>

>

> Mujhe koi batao, inlog kya baat kar rahe hain, meri samajh mein nahin aa

> raha hai bilkul. Kya main itna bevakoof hoon jitna meri biwi samajthi

> hai ?

>

> yeh joh baat kar rahe hain iska kya sambhandh hai Falit jyotish se ?

> aap log sab ki samajh mein aa raha hai kya.... ?

>

> Pl agar samajh mein aa raha hai toh mujhe bhi bata do jara... mera matha

> ghoom raha hai...

>

> rgrds,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , " Satya "

> <satyabhama_gupta_1980@> wrote:

> >

> > Devisingh ji,

> >

> > You mentioned - consider delta=b^2-4ac. It has 2 solution same as

> earth could be either side on ecliptic when earth at end points equation

> has single solution.

> >

> > This is indeed great. I think I know which points they are. Lets take

> this discussion offline.

> >

> > I will send you a personal mail on this.

> >

> > Again, thanks for sharing this.

> >

> > Regards

> >

>

Vijay ji,

Grass on the other side is always greener. Professional astrologers have

advantage of getting more experience. Non-professional astrologer has advantage

of not getting biased with approaches with space to read more but at the same

time would be having some other profession from where he/ she earns bread and

butter and that shall keep him/ her busy.

regds

Dev

, " vijay.goel " <goyalvj

wrote:

>

> //professional astrologers rarely get time to learn more than what they have

already studied..they are so busy in looking up charts professionally or

otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

> be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

> assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims... //

>

> I completely agree with it, we lack time to learn anything more, and if we get

any we has other priorities too..

>

> Vijay

>

>

> , " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Devisingh ji,

> >

> > Claims if any made , must be substantiated..

> >

> > Knowledge if prophesed must be shared with its utility of

> > applications...

> >

> > Books one can write a thousand on Knowledge..

> >

> > Books there are already a million available on Knowledge...

> >

> > What one reads- How does it help in day to day Life or beyond Life ? is

> > the crux of the matter.

> >

> > Maths and astrology -

> >

> > Already those who are serious seekers in astrology know what happens

> > when the degree of a planet changes from 3.19 to 3.21 and how it changes

> > the Navamsa positions. What further maths is needed there now ?

> >

> > Too much of maths will only spoil the mind. Too much of contemplations

> > will only make one loose his energy and waste his time.

> >

> > If You are not a professional astrologer then you must be a better

> > astrologer, because professional astrologers rarely get time to learn

> > more than what they have already studied..they are so busy in looking up

> > charts professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

> > be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

> > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims...

> >

> > Best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , devisigh

> > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Satya JI,

> > >

> > > Thanks for appreciation...

> > >

> > > Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with mathematics and

> > > Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

> > > Math.....there is no second thought....

> > > when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider other

> > situation

> > > say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and note

> > > points....it clear much better picture...and off course Pie/Phi and

> > > other math concept has to be very good to get complete picture....for

> > me

> > > Math is like prediction and calculation are for derivation/reach to

> > > exact prediction

> > >

> > > we may not wonder anything once we connect math and astrology.....i

> > will

> > > definitely share once convince myself....below are some input please

> > do

> > > not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once my Home

> > PC

> > > become free from virus

> > >

> > > Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

> > > consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around earth.....now

> > > look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point of that

> > > earth path..

> > > change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

> > > This equation can become line in some values...consider delta=b^2-4ac

> > > It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on ecliptic

> > > when earth at end points equation has single solution

> > > when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

> > > when we open circle and make line then too this phi value bisect line

> > in

> > > 2 fragment give some proportion

> > > change in angle and find relation with arc

> > > change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down when you

> > > can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so without fragment

> > > what can have equal piece...

> > > get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

> > > take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or 3/20 way

> > > and line/circle

> > >

> > > Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to

> > start...as

> > > moon is most important...

> > >

> > > Below are some question to think more if anybody can find any

> > connection

> > > using *math*

> > >

> > > * what is time?

> > > * why history repeats itself?

> > > * does black hole is connected to human?

> > > * why astrology applied to human?

> > > * what is relation with universe and human?

> > > * why moon has much importance?

> > > * what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

> > > * why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

> > > * what unity means?who all are united?

> > > * why mundane has precedence over natal?

> > > * what is cause and effect theory?

> > > * what is karma theory leave fruit?

> > > * why choice of human makes some sense for prediction/result?

> > > * what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

> > > * what spiral is?

> > > * what kundiliny is?

> > > * what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

> > > controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

> > >

> > >

> > > All piece are required to be placed together that makes much sense and

> > > math can help...

> > > Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100% correct...but

> > > not all times* as we want*.....but we can unfold future as what is

> > looks...

> > >

> > > And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

> > >

> > > I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

> > > all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

> > >

> > > P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is yours....take

> > or

> > > leave i have no expectation....i am not professional astrologer...help

> > > in creativity is my hobby

> > > ------------------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > > Satya wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > > Thank you for this mail.

> > > >

> > > > I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is accounted for

> > > > between Uttara and Shravana.

> > > >

> > > > Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to

> > > > elaborate on this.

> > > >

> > > > Regards

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > <%40>, devisigh

> > > > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > > > >

> > > > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old and

> > > > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie and

> > Phi are

> > > > > very older then that.......

> > > > > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes much

> > > > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as well in

> > any

> > > > > other terminology to server calculations....

> > > > >

> > > > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

> > helps.......below

> > > > > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > > > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out some

> > > > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

> > > > drain

> > > > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you need

> > to

> > > > > carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

> > must

> > > > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > > > predicted....

> > > > >

> > > > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are some

> > idea

> > > > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > > > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> > > > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be changed

> > > > as no

> > > > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw infinitely

> > any

> > > > line....

> > > > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become circle...

> > > > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> > > > line...which

> > > > > is time

> > > > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is between

> > > > uttara

> > > > > and sharvan?

> > > > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> > > > > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > > > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer which can

> > be

> > > > > solved only with Phi value....

> > > > >

> > > > > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> > > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > > >

> > > > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first problem

> > > > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to

> > solve

> > > > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and astrology

> > left

> > > > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > > > >

> > > > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

> > predicted

> > > > > result...no practical requires

> > > > >

> > > > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved everything but

> > > > these

> > > > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > > > ------------------

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Devisingh

> > > > >

> > > > > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by Twitter I am

> > > > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of pie

> > would

> > > > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they would

> > have

> > > > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet using

> > this

> > > > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

> > circumference of

> > > > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one feet

> > which

> > > > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been named as

> > pie!

> > > > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil Nadu and

> > I am

> > > > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > > > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated form

> > of the

> > > > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our Suryasiddhantha

> > and

> > > > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery .

> > From

> > > > this

> > > > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only would

> > have

> > > > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the rest of

> > the

> > > > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of Physics.

> > This

> > > > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology which

> > is

> > > > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology of

> > the

> > > > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors! For

> > more

> > > > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > > > > > With regards,

> > > > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear dev ji,

//Non-professional astrologer has advantage of not getting biased with

approaches with space to read more//

Please confirm whether you mean to say that Professional Astrologers are

biased in their approaches

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????\

??????

regards/Bhaskar.

of not getting biased with approaches with space to read more

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Vijay ji,

>

> Grass on the other side is always greener. Professional astrologers

have advantage of getting more experience. Non-professional astrologer

has advantage of not getting biased with approaches with space to read

more but at the same time would be having some other profession from

where he/ she earns bread and butter and that shall keep him/ her busy.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> , " vijay.goel " goyalvj@

wrote:

> >

> > //professional astrologers rarely get time to learn more than what

they have already studied..they are so busy in looking up charts

professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

> > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims... //

> >

> > I completely agree with it, we lack time to learn anything more, and

if we get any we has other priorities too..

> >

> > Vijay

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

<bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh ji,

> > >

> > > Claims if any made , must be substantiated..

> > >

> > > Knowledge if prophesed must be shared with its utility of

> > > applications...

> > >

> > > Books one can write a thousand on Knowledge..

> > >

> > > Books there are already a million available on Knowledge...

> > >

> > > What one reads- How does it help in day to day Life or beyond Life

? is

> > > the crux of the matter.

> > >

> > > Maths and astrology -

> > >

> > > Already those who are serious seekers in astrology know what

happens

> > > when the degree of a planet changes from 3.19 to 3.21 and how it

changes

> > > the Navamsa positions. What further maths is needed there now ?

> > >

> > > Too much of maths will only spoil the mind. Too much of

contemplations

> > > will only make one loose his energy and waste his time.

> > >

> > > If You are not a professional astrologer then you must be a better

> > > astrologer, because professional astrologers rarely get time to

learn

> > > more than what they have already studied..they are so busy in

looking up

> > > charts professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer

should

> > > be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

> > > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims...

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , devisigh

> > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Satya JI,

> > > >

> > > > Thanks for appreciation...

> > > >

> > > > Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with

mathematics and

> > > > Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

> > > > Math.....there is no second thought....

> > > > when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider other

> > > situation

> > > > say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and note

> > > > points....it clear much better picture...and off course Pie/Phi

and

> > > > other math concept has to be very good to get complete

picture....for

> > > me

> > > > Math is like prediction and calculation are for derivation/reach

to

> > > > exact prediction

> > > >

> > > > we may not wonder anything once we connect math and

astrology.....i

> > > will

> > > > definitely share once convince myself....below are some input

please

> > > do

> > > > not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once my

Home

> > > PC

> > > > become free from virus

> > > >

> > > > Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

> > > > consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around

earth.....now

> > > > look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point of

that

> > > > earth path..

> > > > change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

> > > > This equation can become line in some values...consider

delta=b^2-4ac

> > > > It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on ecliptic

> > > > when earth at end points equation has single solution

> > > > when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

> > > > when we open circle and make line then too this phi value bisect

line

> > > in

> > > > 2 fragment give some proportion

> > > > change in angle and find relation with arc

> > > > change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down

when you

> > > > can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so without

fragment

> > > > what can have equal piece...

> > > > get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

> > > > take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or

3/20 way

> > > > and line/circle

> > > >

> > > > Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to

> > > start...as

> > > > moon is most important...

> > > >

> > > > Below are some question to think more if anybody can find any

> > > connection

> > > > using *math*

> > > >

> > > > * what is time?

> > > > * why history repeats itself?

> > > > * does black hole is connected to human?

> > > > * why astrology applied to human?

> > > > * what is relation with universe and human?

> > > > * why moon has much importance?

> > > > * what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

> > > > * why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

> > > > * what unity means?who all are united?

> > > > * why mundane has precedence over natal?

> > > > * what is cause and effect theory?

> > > > * what is karma theory leave fruit?

> > > > * why choice of human makes some sense for prediction/result?

> > > > * what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

> > > > * what spiral is?

> > > > * what kundiliny is?

> > > > * what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

> > > > controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > All piece are required to be placed together that makes much

sense and

> > > > math can help...

> > > > Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100%

correct...but

> > > > not all times* as we want*.....but we can unfold future as what

is

> > > looks...

> > > >

> > > > And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

> > > >

> > > > I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

> > > > all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

> > > >

> > > > P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is

yours....take

> > > or

> > > > leave i have no expectation....i am not professional

astrologer...help

> > > > in creativity is my hobby

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > > Satya wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > > > Thank you for this mail.

> > > > >

> > > > > I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is

accounted for

> > > > > between Uttara and Shravana.

> > > > >

> > > > > Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to

> > > > > elaborate on this.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > <%40>, devisigh

> > > > > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so

old and

> > > > > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie

and

> > > Phi are

> > > > > > very older then that.......

> > > > > > representation into fraction is done later but does not

makes much

> > > > > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as

well in

> > > any

> > > > > > other terminology to server calculations....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

> > > helps.......below

> > > > > > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > > > > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out

some

> > > > > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage

tank will

> > > > > drain

> > > > > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is

prediction....you need

> > > to

> > > > > > carry out some calculation only to find out future

time...here one

> > > must

> > > > > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > > > > predicted....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are

some

> > > idea

> > > > > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > > > > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> > > > > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be

changed

> > > > > as no

> > > > > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw

infinitely

> > > any

> > > > > line....

> > > > > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become

circle...

> > > > > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > > > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> > > > > line...which

> > > > > > is time

> > > > > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > > > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > > > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > > > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is

between

> > > > > uttara

> > > > > > and sharvan?

> > > > > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc

says?

> > > > > > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > > > > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer

which can

> > > be

> > > > > > solved only with Phi value....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > connect

line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> > > > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first

problem

> > > > > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken

to

> > > solve

> > > > > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and

astrology

> > > left

> > > > > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

> > > predicted

> > > > > > result...no practical requires

> > > > > >

> > > > > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved

everything but

> > > > > these

> > > > > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > > > > ------------------

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Devisingh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by

Twitter I am

> > > > > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of

pie

> > > would

> > > > > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they

would

> > > have

> > > > > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet

using

> > > this

> > > > > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

> > > circumference of

> > > > > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one

feet

> > > which

> > > > > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been

named as

> > > pie!

> > > > > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil

Nadu and

> > > I am

> > > > > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > > > > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated

form

> > > of the

> > > > > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our

Suryasiddhantha

> > > and

> > > > > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery

> > > From

> > > > > this

> > > > > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only

would

> > > have

> > > > > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the

rest of

> > > the

> > > > > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of

Physics.

> > > This

> > > > > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology

which

> > > is

> > > > > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology

of

> > > the

> > > > > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors!

For

> > > more

> > > > > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > > > > > > With regards,

> > > > > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sirs,

And I dont find the grass greener on the other side. I have not

mentioned this anywhere neither directed my message towards this thought

process. In fact I am happy at being an Professional astrologer. I know

my words will be listened to with importance and a inquisitive ear, for

the person has parted with money. I also know that I am responsible now

for the rinabandhan incurred due to the actions taken by the native in

consequence of my advices to him. Therefore I will study well before I

speak out. I also know my scale of learning everytime I face a new

chart. Additionally I receive Fees for this work which helps either in

the household , or else wherever I may decide to spend it. At least I

have some extra money every month at my disposal.

I would not like to change any places and am happy wherever I am. I may

change but not because of any other reasons, except that there are

better avenues to be walked upon, other than astrology which would yield

same results as astrology does and maybe even better. For no other

reason would I change my places.

regards/Bhaskar.

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Vijay ji,

>

>

> regds

> Dev

>

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Vijay

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh ji,

> > >

> > >

> > > applications...

> > >

> > >

> > >

? is

> > >

> > >

happens

changes

> > >

contemplations

> > >

learn

looking up

should

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , devisigh

> > > >

> > > > Dear Satya JI,

> > > >

> > > >

mathematics and

> > > situation

and

picture....for

> > > me

to

> > > > exact prediction

> > > >

astrology.....i

> > > will

please

> > > do

Home

> > > PC

> > > >

earth.....now

that

> > > > earth path..

delta=b^2-4ac

line

> > > in

when you

fragment

3/20 way

> > > > and line/circle

> > > >

> > > start...as

> > > >

> > > connection

> > > > using *math*

> > > >

> > > > * what is time?

> > > >

> > > >

sense and

> > > > math can help...

correct...but

is

> > > looks...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

yours....take

> > > or

astrologer...help

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > > Satya wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > > >

accounted for

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

old and

and

> > > Phi are

makes much

well in

> > > any

> > > > > >

> > > helps.......below

some

tank will

> > > > > drain

prediction....you need

> > > to

time...here one

> > > must

> > > > > predicted....

> > > > > >

some

> > > idea

changed

> > > > > as no

infinitely

> > > any

> > > > > line....

circle...

> > > > > line...which

> > > > > > is time

between

> > > > > uttara

> > > > > > and sharvan?

says?

which can

> > > be

> > > > > >

> > > > > > connect

> > > > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > > > >

problem

to

> > > solve

astrology

> > > left

> > > > > >

> > > predicted

> > > > > >

everything but

> > > > > these

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Devisingh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sir,

Twitter I am

pie

> > > would

would

> > > have

using

> > > this

> > > circumference of

feet

> > > which

named as

> > > pie!

Nadu and

> > > I am

form

> > > of the

Suryasiddhantha

> > > and

> > > From

> > > > > this

would

> > > have

rest of

> > > the

Physics.

> > > This

which

> > > is

of

> > > the

For

> > > more

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Sirs,

I forgot to mention, that in almost all charts I sit to study, I use 3

approaches when tackling the chart (May not write all this on the Groups

when explaining about a chart, but when a person is paying fees, the

astrologer has to be sincere in his studies). I am also learning a 4th

approach. Tell me how many people you know on these groups are using 3

approaches to read a chart ?

So though I am a Professional astrologer yet I use so many varied

approaches ? Then how can you utter a statement that Professional

astrologers are biased ?

In fact THEY ARE NOT BIASED..

IF SOMEBODY COMES TO THEM AND ASKS - WHEN WILL MY DAUGHTER GET MARRIED ?

THE PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGER WILL SEARCH ALL WAYS ON EARTH HE CAN, TO FIX

A DATE FOR THAT CHART. HE HAS TO WORK HARD AND KEEP LEARNING OTHERWISE

HOW WILL HIS BUSINESS RUN ?

regards,

Bhaskar.

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Vijay ji,

>

>

> regds

> Dev

>

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > Vijay

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Devisingh ji,

> > >

> > >

> > > applications...

> > >

> > >

> > >

? is

> > >

> > >

happens

changes

> > >

contemplations

> > >

learn

looking up

should

> > >

> > > Best wishes,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , devisigh

> > > >

> > > > Dear Satya JI,

> > > >

> > > >

mathematics and

> > > situation

and

picture....for

> > > me

to

> > > > exact prediction

> > > >

astrology.....i

> > > will

please

> > > do

Home

> > > PC

> > > >

earth.....now

that

> > > > earth path..

delta=b^2-4ac

line

> > > in

when you

fragment

3/20 way

> > > > and line/circle

> > > >

> > > start...as

> > > >

> > > connection

> > > > using *math*

> > > >

> > > > * what is time?

> > > >

> > > >

sense and

> > > > math can help...

correct...but

is

> > > looks...

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

yours....take

> > > or

astrologer...help

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Devisingh

> > > >

> > > > Satya wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > > >

accounted for

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

old and

and

> > > Phi are

makes much

well in

> > > any

> > > > > >

> > > helps.......below

some

tank will

> > > > > drain

prediction....you need

> > > to

time...here one

> > > must

> > > > > predicted....

> > > > > >

some

> > > idea

changed

> > > > > as no

infinitely

> > > any

> > > > > line....

circle...

> > > > > line...which

> > > > > > is time

between

> > > > > uttara

> > > > > > and sharvan?

says?

which can

> > > be

> > > > > >

> > > > > > connect

> > > > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > > > >

problem

to

> > > solve

astrology

> > > left

> > > > > >

> > > predicted

> > > > > >

everything but

> > > > > these

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Devisingh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Sir,

Twitter I am

pie

> > > would

would

> > > have

using

> > > this

> > > circumference of

feet

> > > which

named as

> > > pie!

Nadu and

> > > I am

form

> > > of the

Suryasiddhantha

> > > and

> > > From

> > > > > this

would

> > > have

rest of

> > > the

Physics.

> > > This

which

> > > is

of

> > > the

For

> > > more

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Bhaskarji,

Exceptions are everywhere. Moreover, I have not written that professional

astrologers are biased in their approaches. What I have used is the term

" Advantage " . So it neither means that all non-professional astrolgers lack

experience nor that all professional astrologers use less approaches but it

means generally professional astrologers have advantage of more experience while

non-professionals have advantage of using more approaches and experiment.

regds

Dev

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Sirs,

>

> I forgot to mention, that in almost all charts I sit to study, I use 3

> approaches when tackling the chart (May not write all this on the Groups

> when explaining about a chart, but when a person is paying fees, the

> astrologer has to be sincere in his studies). I am also learning a 4th

> approach. Tell me how many people you know on these groups are using 3

> approaches to read a chart ?

>

> So though I am a Professional astrologer yet I use so many varied

> approaches ? Then how can you utter a statement that Professional

> astrologers are biased ?

>

> In fact THEY ARE NOT BIASED..

>

> IF SOMEBODY COMES TO THEM AND ASKS - WHEN WILL MY DAUGHTER GET MARRIED ?

> THE PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGER WILL SEARCH ALL WAYS ON EARTH HE CAN, TO FIX

> A DATE FOR THAT CHART. HE HAS TO WORK HARD AND KEEP LEARNING OTHERWISE

> HOW WILL HIS BUSINESS RUN ?

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , " axeplex " <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Vijay ji,

> >

> > Grass on the other side is always greener. Professional astrologers

> have advantage of getting more experience. Non-professional astrologer

> has advantage of not getting biased with approaches with space to read

> more but at the same time would be having some other profession from

> where he/ she earns bread and butter and that shall keep him/ her busy.

> >

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> > , " vijay.goel " goyalvj@

> wrote:

> > >

> > > //professional astrologers rarely get time to learn more than what

> they have already studied..they are so busy in looking up charts

> professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

> > > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims... //

> > >

> > > I completely agree with it, we lack time to learn anything more, and

> if we get any we has other priorities too..

> > >

> > > Vijay

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Bhaskar "

> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Devisingh ji,

> > > >

> > > > Claims if any made , must be substantiated..

> > > >

> > > > Knowledge if prophesed must be shared with its utility of

> > > > applications...

> > > >

> > > > Books one can write a thousand on Knowledge..

> > > >

> > > > Books there are already a million available on Knowledge...

> > > >

> > > > What one reads- How does it help in day to day Life or beyond Life

> ? is

> > > > the crux of the matter.

> > > >

> > > > Maths and astrology -

> > > >

> > > > Already those who are serious seekers in astrology know what

> happens

> > > > when the degree of a planet changes from 3.19 to 3.21 and how it

> changes

> > > > the Navamsa positions. What further maths is needed there now ?

> > > >

> > > > Too much of maths will only spoil the mind. Too much of

> contemplations

> > > > will only make one loose his energy and waste his time.

> > > >

> > > > If You are not a professional astrologer then you must be a better

> > > > astrologer, because professional astrologers rarely get time to

> learn

> > > > more than what they have already studied..they are so busy in

> looking up

> > > > charts professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer

> should

> > > > be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn more,

> > > > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims...

> > > >

> > > > Best wishes,

> > > >

> > > > Bhaskar.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , devisigh

> > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Satya JI,

> > > > >

> > > > > Thanks for appreciation...

> > > > >

> > > > > Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with

> mathematics and

> > > > > Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

> > > > > Math.....there is no second thought....

> > > > > when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider other

> > > > situation

> > > > > say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and note

> > > > > points....it clear much better picture...and off course Pie/Phi

> and

> > > > > other math concept has to be very good to get complete

> picture....for

> > > > me

> > > > > Math is like prediction and calculation are for derivation/reach

> to

> > > > > exact prediction

> > > > >

> > > > > we may not wonder anything once we connect math and

> astrology.....i

> > > > will

> > > > > definitely share once convince myself....below are some input

> please

> > > > do

> > > > > not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once my

> Home

> > > > PC

> > > > > become free from virus

> > > > >

> > > > > Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

> > > > > consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around

> earth.....now

> > > > > look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point of

> that

> > > > > earth path..

> > > > > change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

> > > > > This equation can become line in some values...consider

> delta=b^2-4ac

> > > > > It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on ecliptic

> > > > > when earth at end points equation has single solution

> > > > > when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

> > > > > when we open circle and make line then too this phi value bisect

> line

> > > > in

> > > > > 2 fragment give some proportion

> > > > > change in angle and find relation with arc

> > > > > change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down

> when you

> > > > > can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so without

> fragment

> > > > > what can have equal piece...

> > > > > get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

> > > > > take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or

> 3/20 way

> > > > > and line/circle

> > > > >

> > > > > Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to

> > > > start...as

> > > > > moon is most important...

> > > > >

> > > > > Below are some question to think more if anybody can find any

> > > > connection

> > > > > using *math*

> > > > >

> > > > > * what is time?

> > > > > * why history repeats itself?

> > > > > * does black hole is connected to human?

> > > > > * why astrology applied to human?

> > > > > * what is relation with universe and human?

> > > > > * why moon has much importance?

> > > > > * what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

> > > > > * why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

> > > > > * what unity means?who all are united?

> > > > > * why mundane has precedence over natal?

> > > > > * what is cause and effect theory?

> > > > > * what is karma theory leave fruit?

> > > > > * why choice of human makes some sense for prediction/result?

> > > > > * what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

> > > > > * what spiral is?

> > > > > * what kundiliny is?

> > > > > * what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

> > > > > controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > All piece are required to be placed together that makes much

> sense and

> > > > > math can help...

> > > > > Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100%

> correct...but

> > > > > not all times* as we want*.....but we can unfold future as what

> is

> > > > looks...

> > > > >

> > > > > And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

> > > > >

> > > > > I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

> > > > > all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

> > > > >

> > > > > P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is

> yours....take

> > > > or

> > > > > leave i have no expectation....i am not professional

> astrologer...help

> > > > > in creativity is my hobby

> > > > > ------------------

> > > > > Regards,

> > > > > Devisingh

> > > > >

> > > > > Satya wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > > > > Thank you for this mail.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is

> accounted for

> > > > > > between Uttara and Shravana.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you to

> > > > > > elaborate on this.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > <%40>, devisigh

> > > > > > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so

> old and

> > > > > > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie

> and

> > > > Phi are

> > > > > > > very older then that.......

> > > > > > > representation into fraction is done later but does not

> makes much

> > > > > > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as

> well in

> > > > any

> > > > > > > other terminology to server calculations....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

> > > > helps.......below

> > > > > > > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > > > > > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out

> some

> > > > > > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage

> tank will

> > > > > > drain

> > > > > > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is

> prediction....you need

> > > > to

> > > > > > > carry out some calculation only to find out future

> time...here one

> > > > must

> > > > > > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> > > > > > predicted....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are

> some

> > > > idea

> > > > > > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > > > > > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> > > > > > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be

> changed

> > > > > > as no

> > > > > > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw

> infinitely

> > > > any

> > > > > > line....

> > > > > > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become

> circle...

> > > > > > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > > > > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> > > > > > line...which

> > > > > > > is time

> > > > > > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > > > > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > > > > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > > > > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is

> between

> > > > > > uttara

> > > > > > > and sharvan?

> > > > > > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc

> says?

> > > > > > > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > > > > > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer

> which can

> > > > be

> > > > > > > solved only with Phi value....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > connect

> line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> > > > > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first

> problem

> > > > > > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken

> to

> > > > solve

> > > > > > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and

> astrology

> > > > left

> > > > > > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

> > > > predicted

> > > > > > > result...no practical requires

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved

> everything but

> > > > > > these

> > > > > > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > > > > > ------------------

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Devisingh

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > > > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by

> Twitter I am

> > > > > > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value of

> pie

> > > > would

> > > > > > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example they

> would

> > > > have

> > > > > > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one feet

> using

> > > > this

> > > > > > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

> > > > circumference of

> > > > > > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement one

> feet

> > > > which

> > > > > > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has been

> named as

> > > > pie!

> > > > > > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From Tamil

> Nadu and

> > > > I am

> > > > > > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic and

> > > > > > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > > > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the integrated

> form

> > > > of the

> > > > > > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our

> Suryasiddhantha

> > > > and

> > > > > > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A Discovery

> .

> > > > From

> > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians only

> would

> > > > have

> > > > > > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the

> rest of

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of

> Physics.

> > > > This

> > > > > > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient Astrology

> which

> > > > is

> > > > > > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric cosmology

> of

> > > > the

> > > > > > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific factors!

> For

> > > > more

> > > > > > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > > > > > > > With regards,

> > > > > > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Sir ji,

agreed. Thank You.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " axeplex " <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Bhaskarji,

>

> Exceptions are everywhere. Moreover, I have not written that

professional astrologers are biased in their approaches. What I have

used is the term " Advantage " . So it neither means that all

non-professional astrolgers lack experience nor that all professional

astrologers use less approaches but it means generally professional

astrologers have advantage of more experience while non-professionals

have advantage of using more approaches and experiment.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Sirs,

> >

> > I forgot to mention, that in almost all charts I sit to study, I use

> > approaches when tackling the chart (May not write all this on the

Groups

> > when explaining about a chart, but when a person is paying fees, the

> > astrologer has to be sincere in his studies). I am also learning a

4th

> > approach. Tell me how many people you know on these groups are using

> > approaches to read a chart ?

> >

> > So though I am a Professional astrologer yet I use so many varied

> > approaches ? Then how can you utter a statement that Professional

> > astrologers are biased ?

> >

> > In fact THEY ARE NOT BIASED..

> >

> > IF SOMEBODY COMES TO THEM AND ASKS - WHEN WILL MY DAUGHTER GET

MARRIED ?

> > THE PROFESSIONAL ASTROLOGER WILL SEARCH ALL WAYS ON EARTH HE CAN, TO

FIX

> > A DATE FOR THAT CHART. HE HAS TO WORK HARD AND KEEP LEARNING

OTHERWISE

> > HOW WILL HIS BUSINESS RUN ?

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , " axeplex "

<axeplex@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Vijay ji,

> > >

> > > Grass on the other side is always greener. Professional

astrologers

> > have advantage of getting more experience. Non-professional

astrologer

> > has advantage of not getting biased with approaches with space to

read

> > more but at the same time would be having some other profession from

> > where he/ she earns bread and butter and that shall keep him/ her

busy.

> > >

> > > regds

> > > Dev

> > >

> > > , " vijay.goel "

goyalvj@

> > wrote:

> > > >

> > > > //professional astrologers rarely get time to learn more than

what

> > they have already studied..they are so busy in looking up charts

> > professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional astrologer should

> > > > be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn

more,

> > > > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he claims...

//

> > > >

> > > > I completely agree with it, we lack time to learn anything more,

and

> > if we get any we has other priorities too..

> > > >

> > > > Vijay

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Devisingh ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > Claims if any made , must be substantiated..

> > > > >

> > > > > Knowledge if prophesed must be shared with its utility of

> > > > > applications...

> > > > >

> > > > > Books one can write a thousand on Knowledge..

> > > > >

> > > > > Books there are already a million available on Knowledge...

> > > > >

> > > > > What one reads- How does it help in day to day Life or beyond

Life

> > ? is

> > > > > the crux of the matter.

> > > > >

> > > > > Maths and astrology -

> > > > >

> > > > > Already those who are serious seekers in astrology know what

> > happens

> > > > > when the degree of a planet changes from 3.19 to 3.21 and how

it

> > changes

> > > > > the Navamsa positions. What further maths is needed there now

?

> > > > >

> > > > > Too much of maths will only spoil the mind. Too much of

> > contemplations

> > > > > will only make one loose his energy and waste his time.

> > > > >

> > > > > If You are not a professional astrologer then you must be a

better

> > > > > astrologer, because professional astrologers rarely get time

to

> > learn

> > > > > more than what they have already studied..they are so busy in

> > looking up

> > > > > charts professionally or otherwise. A Non-Professional

astrologer

> > should

> > > > > be having better times at his disposal to study more, learn

more,

> > > > > assimiliate more, share more and substantiate what he

claims...

> > > > >

> > > > > Best wishes,

> > > > >

> > > > > Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , devisigh

> > > > > <devisingh.rajput@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Satya JI,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Thanks for appreciation...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yes,There is no wonder once we connect these all with

> > mathematics and

> > > > > > Astrology is mathematics only.......prediction too part of

> > > > > > Math.....there is no second thought....

> > > > > > when we consider parabolic moment of earth and consider

other

> > > > > situation

> > > > > > say focal point,moment of moon,observer which observe and

note

> > > > > > points....it clear much better picture...and off course

Pie/Phi

> > and

> > > > > > other math concept has to be very good to get complete

> > picture....for

> > > > > me

> > > > > > Math is like prediction and calculation are for

derivation/reach

> > to

> > > > > > exact prediction

> > > > > >

> > > > > > we may not wonder anything once we connect math and

> > astrology.....i

> > > > > will

> > > > > > definitely share once convince myself....below are some

input

> > please

> > > > > do

> > > > > > not consider those and answer...i need to work out more once

my

> > Home

> > > > > PC

> > > > > > become free from virus

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Consider Parabolic equation ax^2-bx-c=0

> > > > > > consider earth moment around sun and moon moment around

> > earth.....now

> > > > > > look moon phase/position and connect earth with focal point

of

> > that

> > > > > > earth path..

> > > > > > change in plane and make change value for a/b/c...

> > > > > > This equation can become line in some values...consider

> > delta=b^2-4ac

> > > > > > It has 2 solution same as earth could be either side on

ecliptic

> > > > > > when earth at end points equation has single solution

> > > > > > when we solve for value a=b=c=1 only Phi can solve this

> > > > > > when we open circle and make line then too this phi value

bisect

> > line

> > > > > in

> > > > > > 2 fragment give some proportion

> > > > > > change in angle and find relation with arc

> > > > > > change in angle for moon circle around earth and narrow down

> > when you

> > > > > > can not fragment more....as fragment was not there so

without

> > fragment

> > > > > > what can have equal piece...

> > > > > > get those piece and connect thouse in terms of line...

> > > > > > take diameter and radius then need to think in that 13/20 or

> > 3/20 way

> > > > > > and line/circle

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sun and moon and earth connection/topology will be enough to

> > > > > start...as

> > > > > > moon is most important...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Below are some question to think more if anybody can find

any

> > > > > connection

> > > > > > using *math*

> > > > > >

> > > > > > * what is time?

> > > > > > * why history repeats itself?

> > > > > > * does black hole is connected to human?

> > > > > > * why astrology applied to human?

> > > > > > * what is relation with universe and human?

> > > > > > * why moon has much importance?

> > > > > > * what sun/moon/earth relation/connection?

> > > > > > * why god is everywhere? it is inside and outside same?

> > > > > > * what unity means?who all are united?

> > > > > > * why mundane has precedence over natal?

> > > > > > * what is cause and effect theory?

> > > > > > * what is karma theory leave fruit?

> > > > > > * why choice of human makes some sense for

prediction/result?

> > > > > > * what kala-purush has relation in terms of math?

> > > > > > * what spiral is?

> > > > > > * what kundiliny is?

> > > > > > * what chakras are?from where they gets power?where they

> > > > > > controlled?why hormone are there?what artificial hormones?

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > All piece are required to be placed together that makes much

> > sense and

> > > > > > math can help...

> > > > > > Prediction...i know how they are guessed....can be 100%

> > correct...but

> > > > > > not all times* as we want*.....but we can unfold future as

what

> > is

> > > > > looks...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > And yes...I am not against Astrology/Prediction....

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I will definitely come up with good finding to share for

> > > > > > all.....experiments takes its own time i need to wait only

> > > > > >

> > > > > > P.S.....There is no message in my any words...choice is

> > yours....take

> > > > > or

> > > > > > leave i have no expectation....i am not professional

> > astrologer...help

> > > > > > in creativity is my hobby

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Devisingh

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Satya wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dev Singh ji,

> > > > > > > Thank you for this mail.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I have often wondered why the extra star [Abhijit] is

> > accounted for

> > > > > > > between Uttara and Shravana.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Parabolic movement of the Earth makes sense. I request you

to

> > > > > > > elaborate on this.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > <%40>,

devisigh

> > > > > > > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not

so

> > old and

> > > > > > > > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of

Pie

> > and

> > > > > Phi are

> > > > > > > > very older then that.......

> > > > > > > > representation into fraction is done later but does not

> > makes much

> > > > > > > > difference as far as they can be used without fraction

as

> > well in

> > > > > any

> > > > > > > > other terminology to server calculations....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

> > > > > helps.......below

> > > > > > > > are some more thought in that direction for more

insight...

> > > > > > > > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry

out

> > some

> > > > > > > > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage

> > tank will

> > > > > > > drain

> > > > > > > > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is

> > prediction....you need

> > > > > to

> > > > > > > > carry out some calculation only to find out future

> > time...here one

> > > > > must

> > > > > > > > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can

be

> > > > > > > predicted....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below

are

> > some

> > > > > idea

> > > > > > > > now you can connect and be happy

> > > > > > > > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math

consideration

> > > > > > > > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to

be

> > changed

> > > > > > > as no

> > > > > > > > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw

> > infinitely

> > > > > any

> > > > > > > line....

> > > > > > > > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become

> > circle...

> > > > > > > > if you open any circle it become line...

> > > > > > > > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it

become

> > > > > > > line...which

> > > > > > > > is time

> > > > > > > > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > > > > > > > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > > > > > > > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > > > > > > > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it

is

> > between

> > > > > > > uttara

> > > > > > > > and sharvan?

> > > > > > > > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc

> > says?

> > > > > > > > why planet allocated to some specific time in

vishnontari?

> > > > > > > > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer

> > which can

> > > > > be

> > > > > > > > solved only with Phi value....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > connect

> > line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> > > > > > > Pie/Phi.....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was

first

> > problem

> > > > > > > > came....and math was to solve them....later math was

taken

> > to

> > > > > solve

> > > > > > > > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and

> > astrology

> > > > > left

> > > > > > > > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and

can be

> > > > > predicted

> > > > > > > > result...no practical requires

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved

> > everything but

> > > > > > > these

> > > > > > > > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > > > > > > > ------------------

> > > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > > Devisingh

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > ramachandran.swaminathan wrote:

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dear Sir,

> > > > > > > > > To-day I received an email from AIA that I am followed

> > > > > > > > > by AIA by twitter! Instead of contacting the AIA by

> > Twitter I am

> > > > > > > > > contacting via this email. Sir, I hope that the value

of

> > pie

> > > > > would

> > > > > > > > > have been arrived by a known measurement. For example

they

> > would

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > drawn a circle to practically measurable unit say one

feet

> > using

> > > > > this

> > > > > > > > > as radius they drawn a circle and then measured the

> > > > > circumference of

> > > > > > > > > the circle arrived by using the well known measurement

one

> > feet

> > > > > which

> > > > > > > > > will have 3.14 feet as its circumference which has

been

> > named as

> > > > > pie!

> > > > > > > > > Let me introduce a little I am R.Swaminathan From

Tamil

> > Nadu and

> > > > > I am

> > > > > > > > > very much interested in the Ancient Indians Astronomic

and

> > > > > > > > > Astrological theories!

> > > > > > > > > Recently, I have evolved the fixed and and the

integrated

> > form

> > > > > of the

> > > > > > > > > 27 nakshtras which make our cosmos as per our

> > Suryasiddhantha

> > > > > and

> > > > > > > > > Almanac and titled it as the Indian Cosmograph-A

Discovery

> > .

> > > > > From

> > > > > > > this

> > > > > > > > > Cosmograph it is understand that the Ancient Indians

only

> > would

> > > > > have

> > > > > > > > > been invented the Geo-Centric cosmic principles to the

> > rest of

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > World and is found to be within in the natural laws of

> > Physics.

> > > > > This

> > > > > > > > > leads further to understand that the the Ancient

Astrology

> > which

> > > > > is

> > > > > > > > > derived from the basic principles of Geo-centric

cosmology

> > of

> > > > > the

> > > > > > > > > Ancient Indians is also based upon the scientific

factors!

> > For

> > > > > more

> > > > > > > > > details kindly log on www.swamycosmology.wordpress.com

> > > > > > > > > With regards,

> > > > > > > > > R.Swaminathan

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Bhaskar JI,

One can be agree/disagree....it happens when mind find difficulty to

put that image with older images(it is a way mind works)......

Let me take liberty to share little bit more....yes no utility as of

now related to prediction

your question are of higher math.....consider as my failure truly for

those questions(i can attempt when you provide more details)....i have

not got that found that higher math till date..but know how that can be

decipher...

Ishavashya upanishad says something like below and more

0=0+0

0+0=0

0*0=0

0=0*0

There is normal math that works for objects and there is higher

math that works for Chetna

Rules that works for objects are not same for rules that works

for chetna

Science says as below

Newton motion rules are appear to work good to a exrent that

applied to higher bodies

Rules are failed when applied to minute bodied

Rules for higher body may not applied to minute body required to

be changed.....no rule till date found except hisenberg who can lead to

approximation not 100% correct

Below are some more points that too i can not explain....i guess that

higher math has answer

does mantra works....when not works...what is crux for

mantra...why so many mantra/remedy?

what shiva/shakti...prakrati/purush?...why they invented by

anybody(he must have at least shape of human body)?

why tantra works?who and why invented tantra?does it shortcut

route?

why and what kali-vidya?why such non-sense practice(we may

exclude astrology here for a while)?

what reborn?what are rules in nature for chetna?

one should not surprise if anybody can approach to you at your

place where-ever you will be?what is interconnection between all souls?

Below are some more thoughts to enjoy....

painting of vishnu when rest in sea water......science says it

resemble that of child present in womb of mother....same sea water and

that Naal and rest....additional sheshnag-Sarpa!!!

Blue print for child birth stored at time of birth we can change

that to get desire child (stem cell)....chromosome required to be

changed...similar painted in shiv-shakti image...and technique related

to that painting

--Sharing can be taken as fun without utility on hand....God knows what

is good/bad for day to day life

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Bhaskar wrote:

Dear Devisingh ji,

We are awaiting your

inputs now on -

1) The knowledge of this

technique.

2) How to apply this

techniqie.

3) Some case Examples.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

"Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Dear Devisingh ji,

>

> Great Posting.

>

> //One can predict if he knows Math ...he need to carry out some

> calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank will

drain

> after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you

need to

> carry out some calculation only to find out future time...here one

must

> know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> predicted....//

>

>

> Could you kindly use the Maths as mentioned above, and let us know

the

> exact date (Time is not necessary) when Aishwarya and Abhisekh

will have

> a child ?

>

> OR

>

> the exact date When Sreenadh ji will actually go to a foreign

country

> (We already have his details on the Group Pages)

>

> OR

>

> the exact date When I am leaving Bombay next for one of my trips ?

(My

> Details too are there on board)

>

> OR

>

> the exact date When Asha Bhosale will launch her next album ?

>

> I think that you will be able to help the Astrologers a lot, and

will

> make an important breakthrough in astrology + Maths, which these

> non-intelligents should realise has a great place in Indian

Astrology

> and which only few respected gentlemen like you know about.

>

> I hope and am sure that you will share the details how these

techniques

> are used, and will be able to show us through The Water tank

example and

> also through at least two predictions from the above I have given

your

> Goodself.

>

> Awaiting for the knowledge.

>

> Best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> ,

devisigh

> devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear R.Swaminathan,

> >

> > Decimal point required to be used for fraction was not so old

and

> > measuring using feet too not quite old...since value of Pie

and Phi

> are

> > very older then that.......

> > representation into fraction is done later but does not makes

much

> > difference as far as they can be used without fraction as

well in any

> > other terminology to server calculations....

> >

> > when anyone try to approach Astrology using math it

helps.......below

> > are some more thought in that direction for more insight...

> > One can predict if he knows *Math* ...he need to carry out

some

> > calculation and they can predict ....eg say your leakage tank

will

> drain

> > after 10 days 10 hours 20 minutes...this is prediction....you

need to

> > carry out some calculation only to find out future

time...here one

> must

> > know calculation process and must accept that Yes,it can be

> predicted....

> >

> > Just connect math to astrology and see wonder.....below are

some idea

> > now you can connect and be happy

> > *Time* is like straight *line*.........math consideration

> > Now math says that straight line consideration seems to be

changed as

> no

> > straight line can exists it tend to be circle...draw

infinitely any

> line....

> > if you draw straight line on earth ultimately it become

circle...

> > if you open any circle it become line...

> > moon revolve around sun...if you open that circle it become

> line...which

> > is time

> > why 27/28 nakshatra only?

> > why 3 parts of eual size?

> > why 28th portion if of very small size?

> > why that portion is not at begining or not at end...it is

between

> uttara

> > and sharvan?

> > planet revolve in parabola around earth...what that arc says?

> > why planet allocated to some specific time in vishnontari?

> > what is Phi...what was actual problem came to astrologer

which can be

> > solved only with Phi value....

> >

> > connect line/circle/parabola....time/palnet/observer......math

> Pie/Phi.....

> >

> > have fun will get answer that Astrology problem was first

problem

> > came....and math was to solve them....later math was taken to

solve

> > another problem as that was used for prediction ...and

astrology left

> > since math can be applied anywhere on any problem....

> >

> > You can predict anything any probem can be solved and can be

predicted

> > result...no practical requires

> >

> > --hope this helps.....i am not saying i have solved

everything but

> these

> > are thought if anyone want to think in that fashion

> > ------------------

> > Regards,

> > Devisingh