IndiaDivine.org

Ohm Namasivaya Group changed to Spirituality group

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

Thank you for the good wishes, and thanks to all the other loved ones

who have wished the same, her and on other platforms.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

-- In , " sreesog " <sreesog

wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Me too wish you a speedy recovery. [O:)]

> Love and regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> , neelam gupta

> neelamgupta07@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar ji,

> >

> > Sorry I had been away for a couple of days. Just saw on the group

some

> mails

> > about your disturbed health!

> > Hope there's nothing to worry and you're well on the road to

recovery.

> > I know you can't be down for long!!

> > Wish you a speedy recovery, specially now that you're back on your

> lifeline!

> >

> > Warm Regards

> > Neelam

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > On 24 February 2010 12:39, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sreenadh ji,

> > >

> > > I am always more than willing to in any which way contribute to

> > > Spirituality-The Great heritage of India, in any form...anytime

and

> > > anyday... I may be slow initially as sitting less on the PC for

next

> few

> > > days due to weak health, but once I am normal then I am Online for

> about

> > > 16 hours+ so will be able to help here...

> > >

> > > You may please consider my acceptance as accepted.

> > >

> > > Love and regards,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

>

Dear Neelam ji, //> I think as and when a post arrives for the group, we can change the> membership status to unmoderated for our members who are also unmoderated in> AIA. // Yap - that is what I meant. We are on the same wavelength. Love and regards,Sreenadh , neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I think as and when a post arrives for the group, we can change the> membership status to unmoderated for our members who are also unmoderated in> AIA. I have just done that for Vijay Goyal ji.> > Regards> Neelam> > > On 23 February 2010 11:29, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> > One more request. Please identify enough members of Ohm_Namah_Sivaya> > group to provide "unmoderated" privilege, (and provide them with that> > privilege) so that their mails will appear in that group without any kind of> > moderation. [image: :)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

Dear Sreenadh ji,I have been a member of om namah shivaya group for a long time. Thanks for the general invite anyway. God bless you.Love,Anita--- On Wed, 24/2/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Ohm Namasivaya Group changed to Spirituality group Date: Wednesday, 24 February, 2010, 7:02 PM

Dear Neelam ji, //> I think as and when a post arrives for the group, we can change the> membership status to unmoderated for our members who are also unmoderated in> AIA. // Yap - that is what I meant. We are on the same wavelength. Love and regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07@ ...> wrote:>> Dear Sreenadh ji,> > I think as and when a post arrives for the group, we can change the> membership status to unmoderated for our members who are also unmoderated in> AIA. I have just done that for Vijay Goyal ji.>

> Regards> Neelam> > > On 23 February 2010 11:29, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Neelam ji,> > One more request. Please identify enough members of Ohm_Namah_Sivaya> > group to provide "unmoderated" privilege, (and provide them with that> > privilege) so that their mails will appear in that group without any kind of> > moderation. [image: :)]> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.