IndiaDivine.org

Prediction about Sachin

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,Sachin Tendulkar does the impossible – 200 runs - after he’d been written off by many. Creating history!!I recall a wonderful article and an excellent prediction made some years ago by one of our most adored and talented teachers at BVB, Sh Manoj Pathak ji, which has come so stunningly true today.

In an excellent article on Sachin in JOA, Oct-Dec 2005, he has given a threadbare account of Sachin’s life and astrological reasoning.I quote him from page 44 of that issue:“He is still passing through the vimshottari dasha of Venus which will last till Jan 2, 2011. Sun dasha is yet to come. So we can safely preume that Tendulkar has a lot of cricket left in him …”

Those who have this issue must go through his excellent article by him.

Sachin is his favourite character so you'll find a lot of astrology in

that! That is why I could still remember and recall!He's been telling us all about Sachin's great time to come and how he'll go on making a record of most hit centuries! Including this match...!!

My sincere gratitude to him as he’s been a great teacher and a wonderful astrologer having many many successful predictions. I congratulate him and wish him great astrological prowess and more such predictions.

RegardsNeelam

Dear Neelamji

Thanks for bringing that excellent article to our notice

I too take this opportunity to congratulate Shri Manoj ji for many such accurate predictions .

Most of them are not documented like this one yet time and again such predictions have 'reinforced "   our faith in this Vidya.

Congratulations  Manoj ji  and May India win this match...!!

Regards

Meenakshi

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 6:54 PM, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

Dear All,Sachin Tendulkar does the impossible – 200 runs - after he’d been written off by many. Creating history!!I recall a wonderful article and an excellent prediction made some years ago by one of our most adored and talented teachers at BVB, Sh Manoj Pathak ji, which has come so stunningly true today.

In an excellent article on Sachin in JOA, Oct-Dec 2005, he has given a threadbare account of Sachin’s life and astrological reasoning.I quote him from page 44 of that issue:“He is still passing through the vimshottari dasha of Venus which will last till Jan 2, 2011. Sun dasha is yet to come. So we can safely preume that Tendulkar has a lot of cricket left in him …”

Those who have this issue must go through his excellent article by him. Sachin is his favourite character so you'll find a lot of astrology in that! That is why I could still remember and recall!He's been telling us all about Sachin's great time to come and how he'll go on making a record of most hit centuries! Including this match...!!

My sincere gratitude to him as he’s been a great teacher and a wonderful astrologer having many many successful predictions. I congratulate him and wish him great astrological prowess and more such predictions.

RegardsNeelam

Namsta Neelam ji,

Can u send us the Link of Shri Manoj Pathak ji on Sachin.....Thanks Mohit--- On Wed, 2/24/10, neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 wrote:

neelam gupta <neelamgupta07 Prediction about Sachin"" Wednesday, February 24, 2010, 1:24 PM

Dear All,Sachin Tendulkar does the impossible – 200 runs - after he’d been written off by many. Creating history!!I recall a wonderful article and an excellent prediction made some years ago by one of our most adored and talented teachers at BVB, Sh Manoj Pathak ji, which has come so stunningly true today.In an excellent article on Sachin in JOA, Oct-Dec 2005, he has given a threadbare account of Sachin’s life and astrological reasoning.I quote him from page 44 of that issue:“He is still passing through the vimshottari dasha of Venus which will last till Jan 2, 2011. Sun dasha is yet to come. So we can safely preume that Tendulkar has a lot of cricket left in him …â€Those who have this issue must go through his excellent article by him. Sachin is his favourite character so you'll find a lot of astrology in that! That is why I could still remember and recall!He's been telling us all

about Sachin's great time to come and how he'll go on making a record of most hit centuries! Including this match...!! My sincere gratitude to him as he’s been a great teacher and a wonderful astrologer having many many successful predictions. I congratulate him and wish him great astrological prowess and more such predictions.RegardsNeelam