IndiaDivine.org

TENDULKAR AN ENIGMA!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear ones,any way his lagna should be virgo since he is an ENIGMA!!His life is full of surprises!!He is an ICON/DEMIGOD etc...Most importantly if you notice his voice it sounds peculiar, again comes under 8H/L.8L exalted as dispositor of 2L of voice and another exal planet in 8th with with 2L in 8H of Enigma!!Note that both 2/12 lords are nuetral together in 8thH of Enigma.It is said that 4H/L should have some conection with sat for popularity.He is the most popular sportsman in india.His 4L in gurumangal yoga is aspg sat in 9th(far away).His popularity is not just in india as we all know.As i said earlier in another context for any body to shine in life LUMINERIES should be well placed(this is my own research).His sun is exalted and Moon is either in 3/4 is good enough as 11Lord.But at the same time there is another dictum that moon should be aspd by sat to be popular for a long time.For that i prefer moon in sco in 3rd rather than in 4th for a sportsman specially that too asp by sat!!.Debilitated planets in evil(6,8,12)and upachaya houses(3,6,10,11) are good according to great KNR ji is a truth in this chart from virgo lagna.I hope all will agree with lagna atleast if not DOB!!....These are a few observations from me.....Love and regards,gopi.

sir you are justifying when he has reached a great position if some other person in same condition if he has reached may be it is 4th lord with 8th lord here fourth lord is weak and 8th lord is strong in saturn house etc etc.........

sairaman

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 Sent: Thu, 25 February, 2010 9:06:31 PM TENDULKAR AN ENIGMA!!!

Dear ones,any way his lagna should be virgo since he is an ENIGMA!!His life is full of surprises!!He is an ICON/DEMIGOD etc...Most importantly if you notice his voice it sounds peculiar, again comes under 8H/L.8L exalted as dispositor of 2L of voice and another exal planet in 8th with with 2L in 8H of Enigma!!Note that both 2/12 lords are nuetral together in 8thH of Enigma.It is said that 4H/L should have some conection with sat for popularity.He is the most popular sportsman in india.His 4L in gurumangal yoga is aspg sat in 9th(far away).His popularity is not just in india as we all know.As i said earlier in another context for any body to shine in life LUMINERIES should be well placed(this is my own research).His sun is exalted and Moon is either in 3/4 is good enough as 11Lord.But at the same time there is another dictum that moon should be aspd by sat to be popular for

a long time.For that i prefer moon in sco in 3rd rather than in 4th for a sportsman specially that too asp by sat!!.Debilitated planets in evil(6,8,12) and upachaya houses(3,6,10, 11) are good according to great KNR ji is a truth in this chart from virgo lagna.I hope all will agree with lagna atleast if not DOB!!....These are a few observations from me.....Love and regards,gopi.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Mr. Sairam,

Quote an example if you have. Otherwise, please do not question wisdom.

regards,

Mouji Ram

sairam nat <sairaman53 Sent: Fri, February 26, 2010 7:37:13 AMRe: TENDULKAR AN ENIGMA!!!

sir you are justifying when he has reached a great position if some other person in same condition if he has reached may be it is 4th lord with 8th lord here fourth lord is weak and 8th lord is strong in saturn house etc etc.........

sairaman

gopi_b927 <gopi_b927 >ancient_indian_ astrologyThu, 25 February, 2010 9:06:31 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] TENDULKAR AN ENIGMA!!!

Dear ones,any way his lagna should be virgo since he is an ENIGMA!!His life is full of surprises!!He is an ICON/DEMIGOD etc...Most importantly if you notice his voice it sounds peculiar, again comes under 8H/L.8L exalted as dispositor of 2L of voice and another exal planet in 8th with with 2L in 8H of Enigma!!Note that both 2/12 lords are nuetral together in 8thH of Enigma.It is said that 4H/L should have some conection with sat for popularity.He is the most popular sportsman in india.His 4L in gurumangal yoga is aspg sat in 9th(far away).His popularity is not just in india as we all know.As i said earlier in another context for any body to shine in life LUMINERIES should be well placed(this is my own research).His sun is exalted and Moon is either in 3/4 is good enough as 11Lord.But at the same time there is another dictum that moon should be aspd by sat to be popular for

a long time.For that i prefer moon in sco in 3rd rather than in 4th for a sportsman specially that too asp by sat!!.Debilitated planets in evil(6,8,12) and upachaya houses(3,6,10, 11) are good according to great KNR ji is a truth in this chart from virgo lagna.I hope all will agree with lagna atleast if not DOB!!....These are a few observations from me.....Love and regards,gopi.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

I am not justifying anything.I am not interested in if's and but's and also etc etc....-gopi. , sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:>> sir you are justifying when he has reached a great position if some other person in same condition if he has reached may be it is 4th lord with 8th lord here fourth lord is weak and 8th lord is strong in saturn house etc etc.........> > sairaman> > > > > ________________________________> gopi_b927 gopi_b927 > Thu, 25 February, 2010 9:06:31 PM> TENDULKAR AN ENIGMA!!!> > Â > Dear ones,> any way his lagna should be virgo since he is an ENIGMA!!His life is full of surprises!!He is an > > ICON/DEMIGOD etc...Most importantly if you notice his voice it sounds peculiar, again comes > > under 8H/L.8L exalted as dispositor of 2L of voice and another exal planet in 8th with with 2L in > > 8H of Enigma!!Note that both 2/12 lords are nuetral together in 8thH of Enigma.It is said that 4H/L > > should have some conection with sat for popularity.He is the most popular sportsman in india.His > > 4L in gurumangal yoga is aspg sat in 9th(far away).His popularity is not just in india as we all > > know.As i said earlier in another context for any body to shine in life LUMINERIES should be well > > placed(this is my own research).His sun is exalted and Moon is either in 3/4 is good enough as > > 11Lord.But at the same time there is another dictum that moon should be aspd by sat to be > > popular for a long time.For that i prefer moon in sco in 3rd rather than in 4th for a sportsman > > specially that too asp by sat!!.Debilitated planets in evil(6,8,12) and upachaya houses(3,6,10, 11) > > are good according to great KNR ji is a truth in this chart from virgo lagna.I hope all will agree with > > lagna atleast if not DOB!!....These are a few observations from me.....> Love and regards,> gopi. > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/>