IndiaDivine.org

suffering complete 232010 ... sai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Thanks for members for responding

the birth details pls note 14 th october 1958 4 00 PM TANJAVUR NAVAMSA LAGNA

is rishbha

so pls go through and find the reasons for so much suffering in life for this pathetic lady

here i find again no self efforts or parihara helps at this fag end of her life

further what good and best the kethu in 2nd house in kalapurusha 12th house can do to this native in the incoming periods as dasa

prime of marital life is lost

charm lost in bringing the children

now high sugar and bad health in this 52 years

imagine how cruel the planets and lagna can be

i always feel about others with some slight discomforts in life how planets and god has blessed them

this lady always asking me whether my husband come back and join with me whether my childredn come up before i die whether my children get good jobs and when i will be financially comfortable what is the pariharas she weeps (two sons)

however i have no positive answers to the above lamentations

it is karma execution

with high regards with our group members

sairaman

--- On Tue, 2/3/10, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Re: suffering complete in life ... sai Date: Tuesday, 2 March, 2010, 4:19 PM

Dear Sunil Nairji,

Let us have an online welcome party to celebrate your presence.Your grace was missed here.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 2/3/10, CP <nanna_id2006@ > wrote:

CP <nanna_id2006@ >[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: suffering complete in life ... saiancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 2 March, 2010, 1:52 PM

Dear Shri Sunil Nair Ji,Glad to see you back here honestly just few days back i was remembering you!.....Hope to read and learn more from your valuable posts...now once again. Probably after the Jup's Cumbustion is over??...... .:-)With regards and best wishesChandu2Chillancient_indian_ astrology, "astro_tellerkerala " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>> > Dear respected sai raman ji > > Namaskar > > The data provided seems to b doubtful .pls re check and let us discuss it.Pls post full details with time of birth or rising degree of lagana or navamsa lagna> > rgrds sunil nair> > ancient_indian_ astrology, sairam nat <sairaman53@ > wrote:> >> > Dear members,> >  > > > > recently i came across a native woman  and suffering is so deep in every sense for long years> >  > >  > >  > > 14 9 1958 tanjavur with kumba lagna kethu in2nd house mars  in 4th venus raghu sun in eighth house jupiter mercury moon in 9th and in 10th saturn raghu star swathi> >  > > husband left family merged with another woman > > just after birth of son coming going torturing> > then 2nd child> >  > > now both sons are grown well educated no job no income extreme financial strain>

> helped by old parenets sisters and one brother> >  > > all t the more now high sugar leading to kidney trouble > >  > > many explanations can be given to this horoscope for this condition> >  > > however i observed this point may be some  members are already aware of this combination so they  can ignore otherwise cantake note of this > >  > > kethu is ahead of lagna  from 2nd house and mars in 4th house so all planets leading towards kethu and mars is chasing them from fourth house > >  > > mercury dasa now with saturn bukthi > >  > > moon will conduct  the dasa from 10th house mercury star kettai and it is the 8th of zodiac sign and 10th of lagna so 10/8> >  > > so couldnot be happy with husband

children health everthing in life miserable > >  > > however god has given good colour and personality neatness to this woman to weep allthrough life > >  > > as i felt very very bad and was searching for and this new idea that all are between dreaded malefic planets kethu and mars> >  > > if lagna also is caught inthe trap of malefics no escape whatever parihara self efforts produces no results> >  > > financial also heavy loss son went aborad for job after spending  RS 50000 loan came back within a month due to poor health> >  > > expected to turn worst in in ayus longivity  also by march to may 2010 during mercury saturn mars > >  > >  > >  > >  in this hors. kethu moving towards

lagna all others leading towards kethu entire lagna and other planets hemmed betwen kethuand mars> > Â > > Sairaman> > Â > > Â > > > > --- On Sun, 28/2/10, Vishnu Mohan <vishnumohanalj@ > wrote:> > > > > > Vishnu Mohan <vishnumohanalj@ >> > Re: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!! -Yogi karve> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 28 February, 2010, 11:01 AM> > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear bhaskarji> > > > > > Everybody born on this earth is different.> >

> > > > Thanks and best wishes> > > > > > vishnu> > > > --- On Sun, 2/28/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:> > > > > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!! -Yogi karve> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, February 28, 2010, 4:54 AM> > > > > > Â > > > > > > Dear Vishnu Mohan ji,> > > > Day before yesterday, I wanted to get a match making done from one> > Pundit in Bikaner. I called him up, and my first sentence to him was "> > JaiShriKrishna, I am Bhaskar Jyotish from Bombay. How much you charge> > for Match making normally". He mentioned his price and after listening> > to it, you

know what I replied him ? I told him "I will not pay you what> > you are asking but will pay you 5 times more. Please give me your Bank> > account Numbers and I will call you tomorrow. " He sent me an sms of his> > Bank account Numbers and next day I called him to tell him that the Bank> > at Bombay say that his account number is not right, and I have arranged> > somebody to personally hand him the money in Bikaner itself who should> > come to his place within half an hour. This good man said "Its okay. Let> > your man come whenever he can. In the meanwhile I have already studied> > the charts.....etc. "> > > > That is the way to approach astrologers and the kind of such people.> > > > You do not like to pay Donation as Fees, is your problem. They have not> > forced you to approach them.> > > >

regards,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Vishnu Mohan> > <vishnumohanalj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Bhaskarji> > > You had a good experience,you shared it here.> > > I brought forward a bad experience of my friend ,thats it.I didnt know> > who Karve yogi or Pinky karve is as i have not met them.So i dont need> > to badmouth anybody nor thats my intention.> > > I came to know Karve Yogi is a good person only through you.> > > There are various astrologers who charge fee for birth time> > rectifications cum astrology but they are very clear about the fees and> > they dont call it donation.> > > For me if they had call it a fee of Rs.1500 or 10000, Â i wouldnt> > mind ,but i dont entertain anybody who call fee as

donation Just like> > what the schools,colleges too.> > > By the way i have written nothing about Yogi Karve,who is said to be> > not attached to money> > > By the way, i know how to rectify Birth time myself and i have learnt> > without losing much sleep .Just that i want to double check with> > somebody who is said to be able to do it with supernatural powers so> > that element of human error is not involved.> > > For me fee is different and donation is different.> > >> > > Thanks and best wishes> > > vishnu> > >> > > --- On Sat, 2/27/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ... wrote:> > >> > > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Destiny!! -Yogi karve> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> >

> Saturday, February 27, 2010, 4:10 PM> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Â> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Vishnu ji,> > >> > >> > >> > > In fact she has asked you a very less amount and am ashamed that she> > >> > > asked you a less amount. Whether you consider it as a fee or a> > donation,> > >> > > but you are not the person who is going to "Decide". It is their> >

>> > > prerogative. In fact one must not go to Astrologers too without any> > >> > > offerings.> > >> > >> > >> > > Intentions of marrying after the "Suhaag raat" is not the right> > >> > > intention my Dear. Its people like you who spoil the face of India, by> > >> > > expecting too much for free.....> > >> > >> > >> > > One should have a strong spinal chord, a sense of manliness, a sense> > of> > >> > > culture heritage, a sense of some educational upbringing, before one> > >> > > approaches. To ask for "Free" is a shame for any Indian . But yet we> > see> > >> > > this happenning all around and everytime. This is the reason I did not> > >>

> > give you the phone number before, and dont give it to any Tom Dick and> > >> > > Harry, for I know how people want to grab from others like boneless> > >> > > vegetables and parasites. We have lost our bearings unfortunately.> > >> > >> > >> > > Rs.1500 is not a huge sum. You expected the Yogi to ask you Rs.11- ?> > Or> > >> > > did you wish to offer them Rs.21- as per your intentions after the> > >> > > predictions was made ? These people understand how they are being> > taken> > >> > > for a ride by people like you, and am happy that they have started> > >> > > asking for donations. People like you have taken much advantage of> > Yogi> > >> > > Karveji and his family has suffered a

lot due to lack of comforts> > >> > > purchasable by money. Birth rectification is not an ordinary matter.> > One> > >> > > has to study a lot. Practise. Learn the various formulaes. Spend time.> > >> > > Forego sleep and comforts. Its a long process when one ultimately> > learns> > >> > > to do so. And then finally carry the rinabandhan of the native for> > whom> > >> > > one does so... All this for petty money ?> > >> > >> > >> > > And next time do not walk into a salon for a haircut, with only Rs.5-> > in> > >> > > pocket. If one cannot afford then dont go there, and dont cry> > afterwards> > >> > > if you cannot afford their fees, and do not bad mouth good people>

> behind> > >> > > their backs.....> > >> > >> > >> > > Any cultured person if approaching an astrologer on phone for> > >> > > predictions must in the first sentence itself make it clear that he> > >> > > wants to pay, and how the payment must be sent, and that he would call> > >> > > back after the payment is made...> > >> > >> > >> > > The moment someone says "I want this " and does not reciprocate what> > he> > >> > > receives in any cash or kind , that moment "Buddhi, Shree, Lajja,> > >> > > Shanti, Keerti" these 5 Devatas leave the body and walk away....> > >> > >> > >> > > regards,> > >> > >>

> >> > > Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "Vishnu"> > >> > > <vishnumohanalj@ ...> wrote:> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Dear Sooraj ji,> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Actually me and my friend tried to contact Daughter of Yogi Karve.My> > >> > > friend was able to talk to her and he had told her that his birth time> > >> > > is doubtful.She told him that he is required to pay 1500 rs as> > donation> > >> > > for birth time rectification and if he agrees to it ,she will> > proceed.My> > >> > > friend said he cannot afford Rs.1500 though he had intentions to> >

donate> > >> > > some amount of money after the prediction and this seemed like a fee> > and> > >> > > not a donation.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > I am confused now and i am reconsidering my idea to talk to her.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Though it is unfair on my part to expect a free service,still i feel> > i> > >> > > cant afford to pay a huge sum.> > >> > > >> > >> > > > lets see how it goes for me.> > >> > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > > Thanks and best wishes> > >> > > >> > >> > > > vishnu> > >> > > >> >

>> > > >> > >> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, "surajyg"> > >> > > jyothikasooraj@ wrote:> > >> > > > >> > >> > > > >> > >> > > > > Dear Vishnu> > >> > > > > Also,I think even the best can make mistakes.The person who told> > me> > >> > > about Yogi Karve and princess Dianas episode also said that he has> > seen> > >> > > some predictions go way off.> > >> > > > > Regards> > >> > > > > Sooraj> > >> > > > >> > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW! http://downloads. / in/internetexplo rer/> >>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.