IndiaDivine.org

Prashna and Jataka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Dev ji, Sunil ji is correct. Because - * Natal chart indicate Mujjanma karma (results of actions done in previous births) ---- the querrent 'usually' goes to the astrologer when the events occuring are inexplicable (at times even with natal chart) and so he needs guidance--- * Prashna helps to identify the deeds (actions) of this birth that caused the destiny to change and cause results (events) that are not even explicable with natal chart. So in such scenarios Prashna gains weight over natal chart and this is just natural (due to the effect of freewill over destiny) and that is why Sunil ji stand point (which is well based on traditional perspective and clear guidance of Prashnamarga) is correct. Note: Some learn things from books, some from experience; but scholars like Sunil ji does it from both, and looks at things from a practical perspective - which is much valuable.Love and regards,Sreenadh , "axeplex" <axeplex wrote:>> Dear sunilji,> > I think we are bit misunderstanding. I believe in Karma along with Chart and destiny, which means that if someone makes a threatening call to big office in good period, he would definitely suffer. But there are two twists here: one, if good period belongs to a good guy with certain set of capabilities as per chart, why the hell he would make a threatening call. Second, if native is terrorist, making a threatening call could be the provokation out of good period but again he would not make a call just for the heck of it and make it properly planned way. Upper hierarchy of even terrorist groups has great brain though they use it for bad purpose.> > // Now let me ask u being a astrologer (i mean those who knows astrology ) ,u got a chart ( a client or queriest approached u) and u find the period is bad according to birthchart and the subsequent prashna ( assuming u r best in Both natal chart horoscopy and same time has a good commant in prashna skills ) revealed the period is best ,which one u will take ??or vice versa ,and what explanation u can offer for ur stand whatver it is ??? //> > In such scenario, I would prefer natal chart since it is more scientific and logical than prasna chart. I would prefer to use natal chart with present transits and yearly charts to sum up but would not keep it above prasna chart. Sorry for this but I don't even favor the time correction by prasna chart.> > > // I know the subjuct i am going to take is one of the trickiest and that is why i did not jump very deep into it .here not only astrological available Horas will b discussed but even dharma sastra and religious blfs and even sceptism etc will surface and i know there is no end for it. //> > Please take you time, no hurry.> > // but there is one Knowledge ,that is anubhavam guru ( exprnce is the best teacher )//> > I fully agree on this. I am open to any kind of addition in my knowledge provided it fit me logically.> > regds> Dev> > > > > > , "astro_tellerkerala" astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > Dear Dev JI> > > > many thanks for ur reply and i do already understand what will b ur> > response .> > > > During my budding yrs ( in astrology tho i still cant/dont claim i know> > real astrology ) i also had all this doubts> > > > Now let me ask u being a astrologer (i mean those who knows astrology )> > ,u got a chart ( a client or queriest approached u) and u find the> > period is bad according to birthchart and the subsequent prashna (> > assuming u r best in Both natal chart horoscopy and same time has a> > good commant in prashna skills ) revealed the period is best ,which one > > u will take ??or vice versa ,and what explanation u can offer for ur> > stand whatver it is ???> > > > Now let us discuss another scenario> > > > every living astrologer has assured u the period going on is best in ur> > life for another 20 yrs and after hearing this prediction u r simply> > making a treatening call to biggest office of power in country or u r> > mailing a treatening mail ,what do u think what will happen within 24> > hrs ??> > > > I know the subjuct i am going to take is one of the trickiest and that> > is why i did not jump very deep into it .here not only astrological> > available Horas will b discussed but even dharma sastra and religious> > blfs and even sceptism etc will surface and i know there is no end for> > it .> > > > but there is one Knowledge ,that is anubhavam guru ( exprnce is the best> > teacher )> > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > Ps--pls forgiv me in anyway my laungage is offending and it is not> > intentional and due to quick in response i cannot think abt gramatical> > implications> > > > > > , "axeplex" <axeplex@>> > wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunilji,> > >> > > Thanks for responding. No, I am not of opinion that everything is> > fixed as much as iron pillars. In fact, I believe good things happen in> > good period only if efforts are also made. Karma is as much important as> > destiny is. Yes, it may be small efforts giving major gains in that> > period. I am also the one who has tried his 200% efforts in bad periods> > but without much of success. I used the word "Major" that means some> > umbrella events of life.> > >> > > Two parts are interlinked when we predict and when we say prevention.> > But some of the predictions at upper hierarchy level, if can be averted,> > would result into failure of few of the astrological theories and> > certain dictums, if they do not happen refelcting the same at umbrella> > level.> > >> > > I would also like to understand how other learned members in the group> > opine on this.> > >> > > regds> > > Dev> > >> >>