IndiaDivine.org

To Dev ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Kanishk ji, //** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ// Are you working for Rajesh Jain's Emergic Venture Capital? The man behind "Netcore Solutions Pvt Ltd" ? Are you located in Mumbai? Just question out of curiosity. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , kanishk <kanishk.chakravarty wrote:>> Small efforts giving major gains in good periods, It is correct.> > At 01:15 PM 3/11/2010, you wrote:> >> >> >Dear Sunilji,> >> >Thanks for responding. No, I am not of opinion > >that everything is fixed as much as iron > >pillars. In fact, I believe good things happen > >in good period only if efforts are also made. > >Karma is as much important as destiny is. Yes, > >it may be small efforts giving major gains in > >that period. I am also the one who has tried his > >200% efforts in bad periods but without much of > >success. I used the word "Major" that means some umbrella events of life.> >> >Two parts are interlinked when we predict and > >when we say prevention. But some of the > >predictions at upper hierarchy level, if can be > >averted, would result into failure of few of the > >astrological theories and certain dictums, if > >they do not happen refelcting the same at umbrella level.> >> >I would also like to understand how other > >learned members in the group opine on this.> >> >regds> >Dev> >> > *****************************************************************************> This Email and files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for> the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you> have received this Email in error please notify the system manager.> Please note that any views or opinions presented in this Email are solely> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of IndusInd> Bank Ltd. Finally, the recipient should check this Email and any> attachments for the presence of viruses. IndusInd Bank Ltd. accepts no> liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this Email.> *****************************************************************************> ** Message has been scanned by Emergic MailServ **>