IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10-sairaman ji 15310

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear sai raman Ji and all memebrs sai raman Ji has quoted some snapshot methods and i also find such methods with many astrologers .just one month back i saw one astrologer of Tamil nadu and he was using similar methods and even i telephoned sreenadh ji and told him abt this and actualy i forgot to write it down but told sreenadh ji frm memory and i am not sure if he remembers it .but it is similar to what sai raman Ji was saying and i am sure that it is frm some old texts than some of his frnd invented .( once shri sunil Johnji ( now sapta rishi astrology mag fame ) also told me some similar placement frm venus ( i do remebr abt this only ) --the 6th H and 8thH frm venus will show after the age of 42 ( i think i am correct abt the age ) frm it placedment in Horoscope and i am sure that he is quoting some nadi source .Now coming to efficacy of this system first let me repeat wat he has written and if he is willing to correct my understanding ,we all will b gratefull to him .so frm sun if there is any planet in 6th ,oh ---------yes our chakraborthi Ji has made as table and sai raman ji can correct it But when i used sai raman ji own chart to see his Moon dasa and its results -----I will post his data only if he allows me to do it but let me giv planetary position s Lagna has JUP and 2nd has venus and 3rd Has sun+mars+merc+ketu and 4th H is empty and 5th has sat and 9th has rahu and 11th has moon so according to him his moon dasa is bad due to Moon has jup ( in lagna and 3rd frm its own hOuse and so 6th frm Moon ie 4th house ( 6th House frm 11th House where moon is situated ) then he has rahu in 7th frm merc and and 10th H ie his 12th house ( which is 10th H frm his 3rd house )will b affected then he has planet in 10th frm sat and House affected is not clear Now let me giv some events in his life Got a Govt Job on KETU-MARS-MERC period ( Ketu has moon in 9th house and his 2nd house ie 12th H frm ketu in affected as there is planet frm 2 house ( nil ) and 3rd House sat frm ketu 's Placement may b the effect is not bad Married on venus -sun-moon again sub sub period is Moon and 4th House children on venus -moon -sat period ( and frm Moon and sat there is planets in unfavrble house of Marana karaka stana ( let us call it so ) His moon dasa was bad ,so according to vedic astrological principles --it is debilated in navamsa and given its amsa in 7th house ( rest of the things we can discuss later or knowledgeable memebrs may add it once shri sairaman ji post his data and allow us to use in public domain ) moon was in sat star where as sat is in 5th house and frm 11th house Moon is aspecting sat and 5th House Now i hope sai raman Ji will clear our doubts in tabulating the effects and he will make it more clear the dictums proposed by his frnd thanks and rgrds sunil nair , sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:>> Dear all members> > after going through all text ruels could not get  convinced and was searching searching and one of my friend astrologer who has developed some systems according to which things most convinced to me mostly > > ie: whatever be lagna : there should be no planets from 6th of sun 3rd of moon 4th of mars 2nd of raghu 8th of guru 10th of sani 7th of mercury 9th of kethu and 5th of venus during its dasa and if there are planets 2nd and 3rd to the above said items ie if there are plannets 2nd to raghu and if there are planets 3rd of and 4th of raghu there issome relief> > and the houses that will affect of planets ie: 9th of sun 3rd of moon 7th of mars 5th of raghu 11th of jupiter saturn on its location 10th of mercury 12th of kethu and 8th of venus> > i have checked up the above with my known hors., well convinced> > in the eg hors. f.inlaw 10th of mercury 3rd house yougners saturn 8th of jupiter raghu 8th of venus 4th 11th of jupiter 3rd house  7th of mars 5th house 12th of kethu 5th house 9th of sun 5th house 6th of moon 4th house gets affected and also some subsequen trelief is alsothere  however the damages are faced and then relieved > > i observe 8th house of venus and 5to venus occupied  is worst for married life > > i have 11th moon the 6th house ie 4th house is highly damaged however since i have planets in 5th i escaped to some extent it is during moon dasa as it has planets in 3rd to it also it is worst in respect of 4th house house mother vechicle etc......> > l;ike that we can calculate to every house > > and more over worst malefic 8th of jupiter is very bad for children and during the dasa felt high and also the 11th house of jupiter gets damaged> >  i could see in many hor.. if 2nd of raghu unoccupied and 3rd has planets the raghu dasa is very helpful beneficial> > and if 10th of satrurn unocupied and 11th and 12 is occupied from saturn job profession is very good > > from merecury if 7th unocupied and 8th and 9th is occupied the karagha and bhava of mercury is very good > > > like that members can check with known cases> > eg: wife has sun in 8th house  from that 9th is 4th house ie 10th of husband i lost my job during venus dasas sun bukthi (venus for her is in 9th so 4th house gets damaged 8th of 9th house ))> this seems highly convincing> > members may pls check up> > with regards > > sairaman>  > > > > > > ________________________________> Sunil astro_tellerkerala > Sun, 14 March, 2010 7:48:20 PM> Re: Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10-sairaman ji> >  > > > Dear parasara JI > >  many thanks for bringing out the clues/trends in chart .> But i am still worried abt why he got a nagging wife ,why his most of the children suffered ??what r all indications in his chart ??> > some of ur reading baffles me > > One is kemadrooma Yoga ,can u explain a bit abt it .If this is case i think Bill gates has Kemadroom Yoga > > > 2nd one is ur reading of Navamsa Lagna Lord debilated in rasi and navamsa > > 3rd one is the mentioning of 12 Lord malefic ,can u tell me what is the basis of this ??is it frm Parasara Hora or ??> > which data u r using ?? Here is the chart according to details provided by sairaman ji,r u using the same chart ?? > > sairaman Ji s father in law> > Natal Chart> > Date:         April 29, 1925> Time:         14:00:00> Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place:        78 E 41' 00", 10 N 49' 00">               Trichinapalli, India> > Tithi:        Sukla Shashthi (Ve) (11.53% left)> Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)> Nakshatra:    Punarvasu (Ju) (52.62% left)> Yoga:         Dhriti (Ra) (34.87% left)> Karana:       Taitula (Me) (23.05% left)> Hora Lord:    Mercury (5 min sign: Le)> Mahakala Hora: Mercury (5 min sign: Ta)> Kaala Lord:   Sun (Mahakala: Sun) > > Rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Parasara Hora Sastra hparasara@ .> wrote:> >> > Hello> >  > > The horoscope seems to be good.But on studying we can find out some blemishes.> > Although there are Three planets in their own signs or in exaltation,there are reasons for this natives hardships.> >  > > Dasa of Moon is running.> > Moon is the 12th lord in 11 th house.Both are malefic houses.> > Moon is in conjunction with Mars who is the natural significator of Brothers.> > Moon is in a Kemadruma Yoga.Although Moon is in a Gaja Kesari yoga with Jupiter in Kendra from it, Jupiter is aspected by Saturn and is also weak in Shadbala.> > So the Kemadruma yoga is operating in full now.The dasa is till 2012 Aug 21.> >  > > Moreover his navamsa lagna lord is debilitated in Navamsa and also in Rasi.> >  > > For Leo lagna ,Mars,Jupiter and Sun are  considered to be yoga karakas.> > Mars is in conjunction with 12 th lord ,Jupiter is week in Shadbala and Sun is aspected by Venus and Saturn both Marakas for this lagna.> >  > > These reasons might be the cause for his hardships.> >  > > OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VAASUDEVAYA> > Regards> > Parasara> >  > >  > > > > > > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > > > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10- sairaman ji> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 6:23 AM> > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Members > > > >  Here is another interesting chart which sairaman ji posted in a diffrnt forum > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, sairam nat sairaman53 > wrote:> > > > > > > >  > > > > Dear members > > > > here is an interesting unfortunate hors. of father in law 29 4 1925  2 pm trichy > > > > leo lagna sarturn in 3rd , jupiter 5th kethu 6, mercury 8th  venus sun in 9th moon and mars in 11th raghu in 12th jupiter str now moon dasa kethu bukthi from 2009 11 14> > > > wife tough abusive tortures lady died of heart attack 18 2 2005 children one unmaried one multiple marriage failed son ran away leaving a very good govt job unmarried daughter one unmarried one no issues all brothers sisters died nearly 7 of them   job govt clerk now at 86 retired pensioner living with one daughter ,, bed ridden no treatment for past 2 years > > all in bed cannot stand sit erect just eyes are open not talking > > > > children wife health childrfen life all failed miserably> > > > here saturn sun exalted jupiter moolatrikona in 5th house mercury neecha banga exactly moon and mars kenthra to jupiter giving yogas lagna aspected by jupiter from own house > > > > in spite of having traditional good yogas good horoscope horrible family life and at the old age also bed ridden however a nice person unharmful hard working no habits very helpful all in family good official worker also > > > > no own house no vechile children not comfortable very tough abusive wife not in good health lot of disease to him nerve trouble eye nose etc etc..three good brothers in  full status died recently 2 sisters died now one left alive he is the eldest of all no properties also > > > > Is there any convincing rules for this miserable hors. sufferings and unhappy in every walk of life till at this old age > > > > at the outset apears to be a good hors. with nice placement of hors.2 exalted planet one moolatrikona one vipareetha raja yoga mercury and moon mas and jupiter in angle forming a good yoga nothing nothing manifested in his hors.> > > > closely known hors. no doubt of incidents or of the timing etc etc> > > > there should be some unknown rules to explain if members have any points to say about this hor. for this state pls explain > > > > i could also see some wealthy healthy good family old generation people> > > > with regards > > > > sairaman> > > > .> > > > IS THERE ANY CONVINCING POINTS FOR THIS MISERABLE HOR. FROM TRADITIONAL RULES FOR THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>> > hanskpvedic> > Sat, 13 March, 2010 4:47:28 PM> > RE: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:> > > >  > > â€Å"u can quota my details�> > > > Please give me events dates of your life.> > > > I had your birth data , in private or in the Forum as you wish.> > > > Thanks in advance.> > > > Inder Jit Sahni> > > > hanskpvedic [hanskpvedic ] On Behalf Of sujata das> > 12 March, 2010 11:05 PM> > hanskpvedic> > Re: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:> > > > u can quota my details> > > > --- On Fri, 12/3/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in <inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> > wrote:> > > > Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in <inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >> > [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:> > hanskpvedic <hanskpvedic %40. com> > > Friday, 12 March, 2010, 12:01 PM> > > > I am looking at Divisional Charts relations with the transits and Vishmotary> > > > Dasha for this I request > > > > To all the list members ,if you can provide me birth data for your own cases> > > > or to your known confirmed bio data > > > > with date of Marriage/birth of child/Divorce/ remarriage etc. /your> > > > occupation and date of joining etc.Any thing you wish to share and want to> > > > have an answer to that.> > > > This will remain private with me and tell me about your permission if I am> > > > allowed or not to use> > > > it in future research paper without mentioning your reference.> > > > As a goodwill you may ask one question about your birth chart.> > > > With Best Wishes,> > > > Inder Jit Sahni> > > > ----------> > > > > > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com > > > > Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2733 - Release 03/10/10 01:03:00> > > >

Guest guest

Dear Sairaman ji,

These are interesting and different rules. Only issue is for 2.5 days, Moon

shall be in same position and there may be many natives with same set of

planetary equations in same window assuming other planets are not at brink of

shifting to other sign in same 2.5 days. How your friend astrloger is addressing

this issue? Can you please find this also.

Thanks

Dev

, sairam nat <sairaman53

wrote:

>

> Dear all members

>

> after going through all text ruels could not get  convinced and was searching

searching and one of my friend astrologer who has developed some systems

according to which things most convinced to me mostly

>

> ie:  whatever be lagna :  there should be no planets from 6th of sun 3rd of

moon 4th of mars 2nd of raghu 8th of guru 10th of sani 7th of mercury 9th of

kethu and 5th of venus during its dasa  and if there are planets 2nd and 3rd to

the above said items ie if there are plannets 2nd to raghu and if there are

planets 3rd of and 4th of raghu there issome relief

>

> and the houses that will affect of planets ie:  9th of sun 3rd of moon 7th of

mars 5th of raghu 11th of jupiter saturn on its location 10th of mercury 12th of

kethu and 8th of venus

>

> i have  checked up the above with my known hors., well convinced

>

> in the eg hors. f.inlaw 10th of mercury 3rd house yougners saturn 8th of

jupiter raghu 8th of venus 4th 11th of jupiter 3rd house  7th of mars 5th

house 12th of kethu 5th house 9th of sun 5th house 6th of moon 4th house gets

affected and also some subsequen trelief is alsothere  however the damages are

faced and then relieved

>

> i observe 8th house of venus and 5to venus occupied   is worst for married

life

>

> i have 11th moon the 6th house ie 4th house is highly damaged however since i

have planets in 5th i escaped to some extent it is during moon dasa as it has

planets in 3rd to it also it is worst in respect of 4th house house mother

vechicle etc......

>

> l;ike that we can calculate to every house

>

> and more over worst malefic 8th of jupiter is very bad for children and during

the dasa felt high and also the 11th house of jupiter gets damaged

>

>  i could see in many hor..  if 2nd of raghu unoccupied and 3rd has planets

the raghu dasa is very helpful beneficial

>

> and if 10th of satrurn unocupied and 11th and 12 is occupied from saturn job

profession is very good

>

> from merecury if 7th unocupied and 8th and 9th is occupied the karagha and

bhava of mercury is very good

>

>

> like that members can check with known cases

>

> eg: wife has  sun  in 8th house  from that 9th is 4th house ie 10th of

husband i lost my job during venus dasas sun bukthi (venus for her is in 9th so

4th house gets damaged 8th of 9th house ))

> this seems  highly convincing

>

> members may pls check up

>

> with regards

>

> sairaman

>  

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sunil <astro_tellerkerala

>

> Sun, 14 March, 2010 7:48:20 PM

> Re: Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors.

14thmarch10-sairaman ji

>

>  

>

>

> Dear parasara JI

>

>   many thanks for bringing out the clues/trends  in chart .

> But i am still worried abt why he got a nagging wife ,why his most of the

children suffered ??what r all indications in his chart ??

>

> some  of ur reading baffles me

>

> One is kemadrooma Yoga ,can u explain a bit abt it .If this is case i think

Bill gates has Kemadroom Yoga

>

>

> 2nd one is ur reading of  Navamsa Lagna Lord debilated in rasi and navamsa

>

> 3rd one is the mentioning of  12 Lord malefic ,can u tell me what is the

basis of this ??is it frm Parasara Hora or ??

>

> which data u r using ?? Here is the chart according to details provided by

sairaman ji,r u using the same chart ??

>

> sairaman Ji s father in law

>

> Natal Chart

>

> Date:          April 29, 1925

> Time:          14:00:00

> Time Zone:     5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place:         78 E 41' 00 " , 10 N 49' 00 "

>                Trichinapalli, India

>

> Tithi:         Sukla Shashthi (Ve) (11.53% left)

> Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)

> Nakshatra:     Punarvasu (Ju) (52.62% left)

> Yoga:          Dhriti (Ra) (34.87% left)

> Karana:        Taitula (Me) (23.05% left)

> Hora Lord:     Mercury (5 min sign: Le)

> Mahakala Hora: Mercury (5 min sign: Ta)

> Kaala Lord:    Sun (Mahakala: Sun)

>

> Rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Parasara Hora Sastra

<hparasara@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Hello

> >  

> > The horoscope seems to be good.But on studying we can find out some

blemishes.

> > Although there are Three planets in their own signs or in exaltation,there

are reasons for this natives hardships.

> >  

> > Dasa of Moon is running.

> > Moon is the 12th lord in 11 th house.Both are malefic houses.

> > Moon is in conjunction with Mars who is the natural significator of

Brothers.

> > Moon is in a Kemadruma Yoga.Although Moon is in a Gaja Kesari yoga with

Jupiter in Kendra from it, Jupiter is aspected by Saturn and is also weak in

Shadbala.

> > So the Kemadruma yoga is operating in full now.The dasa is till 2012 Aug 21.

> >  

> > Moreover his navamsa lagna lord is debilitated in Navamsa and also in Rasi.

> >  

> > For Leo lagna ,Mars,Jupiter and Sun are  considered to be yoga

karakas.

> > Mars is in conjunction with 12 th lord ,Jupiter is week in Shadbala and Sun

is aspected by Venus and Saturn both Marakas for this lagna.

> >  

> > These reasons might be the cause for his hardships.

> >  

> > OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VAASUDEVAYA

> > Regards

> > Parasara

> >  

> >  

> >

> >

> > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors.

14thmarch10- sairaman ji

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 6:23 AM

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members

> >

> >   Here is another interesting chart which sairaman ji posted in a diffrnt

forum

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, sairam nat sairaman53 > wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> > Dear members

> >

> > here is an interesting unfortunate hors. of father in law 29 4 

1925   2 pm trichy

> >

> > leo lagna sarturn in 3rd , jupiter 5th kethu 6,  mercury 8th  

venus sun in 9th  moon and mars in 11th raghu in 12th  jupiter str now

moon dasa kethu bukthi from 2009 11 14

> >

> > wife tough abusive tortures lady died of heart attack 18  2 2005 

children one unmaried one multiple marriage failed son ran away leaving a very

good govt job unmarried daughter one unmarried one no issues  all brothers

sisters died nearly 7 of them    job govt clerk now at 86 retired

pensioner  living with one daughter ,, bed ridden no treatment for past 2

years

> > all in bed cannot stand sit erect just eyes are open not talking

> >

> > children wife health childrfen life all failed miserably

> >

> > here saturn sun exalted jupiter moolatrikona in 5th house mercury neecha 

banga  exactly moon and  mars kenthra to jupiter giving yogas lagna

aspected by jupiter from own house

> >

> > in spite of having traditional good yogas good horoscope horrible family

life and at the old age also bed ridden however a nice person  unharmful hard

working no habits very helpful all in family good official worker also

> >

> > no own house no vechile children not comfortable very tough abusive wife not

in good health lot of disease  to him nerve trouble eye nose etc etc..three

good brothers in  full status died recently 2 sisters died now one left

alive he is the eldest of all no properties also

> >

> > Is there any convincing rules for this miserable hors. sufferings and

unhappy in every walk of life till at this old age

> >

> > at the outset apears to be a good hors. with nice placement of hors.2

exalted planet one moolatrikona one vipareetha raja yoga mercury and moon mas

and jupiter in angle forming a good yoga nothing nothing manifested in his hors.

> >

> > closely known hors. no doubt of incidents or of the timing etc etc

> >

> > there should be some unknown rules to explain  if members have any points

to say about this hor. for this state pls explain

> >

> > i could also see some wealthy healthy good family old generation people

> >

> > with regards

> >

> > sairaman

> >

> > .

> >

> > IS THERE ANY CONVINCING POINTS FOR THIS MISERABLE HOR. FROM TRADITIONAL

RULES FOR THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>

> > hanskpvedic

> > Sat, 13 March, 2010 4:47:28 PM

> > RE: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:

> >

> >  

> >  " u can quota my details�

> >

> > Please give me events dates of your life.

> >

> > I had your birth data , in private or in the Forum as you wish.

> >

> > Thanks in advance.

> >

> > Inder Jit Sahni

> >

> > hanskpvedic [hanskpvedic ]

On Behalf Of sujata das

> > 12 March, 2010 11:05 PM

> > hanskpvedic

> > Re: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:

> >

> > u can quota my details

> >

> > --- On Fri, 12/3/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in

<inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> > wrote:

> >

> > Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in <inder_

jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >

> > [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:

> > hanskpvedic <hanskpvedic %40. com>

> > Friday, 12 March, 2010, 12:01 PM

> >

> > I am looking at Divisional Charts relations with the transits and Vishmotary

> >

> > Dasha for this I request

> >

> > To all the list members ,if you can provide me birth data for your own cases

> >

> > or to your known confirmed bio data

> >

> > with date of Marriage/birth of child/Divorce/ remarriage etc. /your

> >

> > occupation and date of joining etc.Any thing you wish to share and want to

> >

> > have an answer to that.

> >

> > This will remain private with me and tell me about your permission if I am

> >

> > allowed or not to use

> >

> > it in future research paper without mentioning your reference.

> >

> > As a goodwill you may ask one question about your birth chart.

> >

> > With Best Wishes,

> >

> > Inder Jit Sahni

> >

> > ----------

> >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> >

> > Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2733 - Release 03/10/10

01:03:00

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Dev JI,

Yes,that issue can be narrow down further as below...

Fragment sign into Nakshatra,then again fragment into NKPada this will

be same as Navmsa (approx 15 minute frame)

Navamsa of 3 20 can also be fragmented that is what chandrakalanadi

says further

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

axeplex wrote:

Dear Sairaman ji,

These are interesting and different rules. Only issue is for 2.5 days,

Moon shall be in same position and there may be many natives with same

set of planetary equations in same window assuming other planets are

not at brink of shifting to other sign in same 2.5 days. How your

friend astrloger is addressing this issue? Can you please find this

also.

Thanks

Dev

sairam nat <sairaman53 wrote:

>

> Dear all members

>

> after going through all text ruels could not get  convinced and

was searching searching and one of my friend astrologer who has

developed some systems according to which things most convinced to me

mostly

>

> ie:Â whatever be lagna :Â there should be no planets from 6th of

sun 3rd of moon 4th of mars 2nd of raghu 8th of guru 10th of sani 7th

of mercury 9th of kethu and 5th of venus during its dasa and if

there are planets 2nd and 3rd to the above said items ie if there are

plannets 2nd to raghu and if there are planets 3rd of and 4th of raghu

there issome relief

>

> and the houses that will affect of planets ie:Â 9th of sun 3rd of

moon 7th of mars 5th of raghu 11th of jupiter saturn on its location

10th of mercury 12th of kethu and 8th of venus

>

> i have checked up the above with my known hors., well convinced

>

> in the eg hors. f.inlaw 10th of mercury 3rd house yougners saturn

8th of jupiter raghu 8th of venus 4th 11th of jupiter 3rd house  7th

of mars 5th house 12th of kethu 5th house 9th of sun 5th house 6th of

moon 4th house gets affected and also some subsequen trelief is

alsothere  however the damages are faced and then relieved

>

> i observe 8th house of venus and 5to venus occupied  is worst

for married life

>

> i have 11th moon the 6th house ie 4th house is highly damaged

however since i have planets in 5th i escaped to some extent it is

during moon dasa as it has planets in 3rd to it also it is worst in

respect of 4th house house mother vechicle etc......

>

> l;ike that we can calculate to every house

>

> and more over worst malefic 8th of jupiter is very bad for

children and during the dasa felt high and also the 11th house of

jupiter gets damaged

>

>  i could see in many hor.. if 2nd of raghu unoccupied and 3rd

has planets the raghu dasa is very helpful beneficial

>

> and if 10th of satrurn unocupied and 11th and 12 is occupied from

saturn job profession is very good

>

> from merecury if 7th unocupied and 8th and 9th is occupied the

karagha and bhava of mercury is very good

>

>

> like that members can check with known cases

>

> eg: wife has sun in 8th house  from that 9th is 4th house ie

10th of husband i lost my job during venus dasas sun bukthi (venus for

her is in 9th so 4th house gets damaged 8th of 9th house ))

> this seems highly convincing

>

> members may pls check up

>

> with regards

>

> sairaman

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sunil <astro_tellerkerala

>

> Sun, 14 March, 2010 7:48:20 PM

> Re: Fw: Re- most

unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10-sairaman ji

>

> Â

>

>

> Dear parasara JI

>

>  many thanks for bringing out the clues/trends in chart .

> But i am still worried abt why he got a nagging wife ,why his most

of the children suffered ??what r all indications in his chart ??

>

> some of ur reading baffles me

>

> One is kemadrooma Yoga ,can u explain a bit abt it .If this is

case i think Bill gates has Kemadroom Yoga

>

>

> 2nd one is ur reading of Navamsa Lagna Lord debilated in rasi

and navamsa

>

> 3rd one is the mentioning of 12 Lord malefic ,can u tell me what

is the basis of this ??is it frm Parasara Hora or ??

>

> which data u r using ?? Here is the chart according to details

provided by sairaman ji,r u using the same chart ??

>

> sairaman Ji s father in law

>

> Natal Chart

>

> Date:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â April 29, 1925

> Time:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 14:00:00

> Time Zone:Â Â Â Â 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> Place:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 78 E 41' 00", 10 N 49' 00"

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Trichinapalli, India

>

> Tithi:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sukla Shashthi (Ve) (11.53% left)

> Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)

> Nakshatra:Â Â Â Â Punarvasu (Ju) (52.62% left)

> Yoga:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Dhriti (Ra) (34.87% left)

> Karana:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Taitula (Me) (23.05% left)

> Hora Lord:Â Â Â Â Mercury (5 min sign: Le)

> Mahakala Hora: Mercury (5 min sign: Ta)

> Kaala Lord:Â Â Â Sun (Mahakala: Sun)

>

> Rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Parasara Hora

Sastra <hparasara@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Hello

> > ÂÂ

> > The horoscope seems to be good.But on studying we can find

out some blemishes.

> > Although there are Three planets in their own signs or in

exaltation,there are reasons for this natives hardships.

> > ÂÂ

> > Dasa of Moon is running.

> > Moon is the 12th lord in 11 th house.Both are malefic houses.

> > Moon is in conjunction with Mars who is the natural

significator of Brothers.

> > Moon is in a Kemadruma Yoga.Although Moon is in a Gaja Kesari

yoga with Jupiter in Kendra from it, Jupiter is aspected by Saturn and

is also weak in Shadbala.

> > So the Kemadruma yoga is operating in full now.The dasa is

till 2012 Aug 21.

> > ÂÂ

> > Moreover his navamsa lagna lord is debilitated in Navamsa and

also in Rasi.

> > ÂÂ

> > For Leo lagna ,Mars,Jupiter and Sun are  considered to

be yoga karakas.

> > Mars is in conjunction with 12 th lord ,Jupiter is week in

Shadbala and Sun is aspected by Venus and Saturn both Marakas for this

lagna.

> > ÂÂ

> > These reasons might be the cause for his hardships.

> > ÂÂ

> > OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VAASUDEVAYA

> > Regards

> > Parasara

> > ÂÂ

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Re- most unfortunate

hors. 14thmarch10- sairaman ji

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 6:23 AM

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Members

> >

> >  Here is another interesting chart which sairaman ji

posted in a diffrnt forum

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, sairam nat sairaman53 >

wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> > Dear members

> >

> > here is an interesting unfortunate hors. of father in law 29

4 1925  2 pm trichy

> >

> > leo lagna sarturn in 3rd , jupiter 5th kethu 6, mercury

8th  venus sun in 9th moon and mars in 11th raghu in

12th jupiter str now moon dasa kethu bukthi from 2009 11 14

> >

> > wife tough abusive tortures lady died of heart attack 18ÂÂ

2 2005 children one unmaried one multiple marriage failed son ran

away leaving a very good govt job unmarried daughter one unmarried one

no issues all brothers sisters died nearly 7 of them ÂÂ

job govt clerk now at 86 retired pensioner living with one

daughter ,, bed ridden no treatment for past 2 years

> > all in bed cannot stand sit erect just eyes are open not

talking

> >

> > children wife health childrfen life all failed miserably

> >

> > here saturn sun exalted jupiter moolatrikona in 5th house

mercury neecha banga exactly moon and mars kenthra to

jupiter giving yogas lagna aspected by jupiter from own house

> >

> > in spite of having traditional good yogas good horoscope

horrible family life and at the old age also bed ridden however a nice

person unharmful hard working no habits very helpful all in family

good official worker also

> >

> > no own house no vechile children not comfortable very tough

abusive wife not in good health lot of disease to him nerve trouble

eye nose etc etc..three good brothers in  full status died

recently 2 sisters died now one left alive he is the eldest of all no

properties also

> >

> > Is there any convincing rules for this miserable hors.

sufferings and unhappy in every walk of life till at this old age

> >

> > at the outset apears to be a good hors. with nice placement

of hors.2 exalted planet one moolatrikona one vipareetha raja yoga

mercury and moon mas and jupiter in angle forming a good yoga nothing

nothing manifested in his hors.

> >

> > closely known hors. no doubt of incidents or of the timing

etc etc

> >

> > there should be some unknown rules to explain if members

have any points to say about this hor. for this state pls explain

> >

> > i could also see some wealthy healthy good family old

generation people

> >

> > with regards

> >

> > sairaman

> >

> > .

> >

> > IS THERE ANY CONVINCING POINTS FOR THIS MISERABLE HOR. FROM

TRADITIONAL RULES FOR THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in>

> > hanskpvedic

> > Sat, 13 March, 2010 4:47:28 PM

> > RE: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa

Progression:

> >

> > ÂÂ

> > â€Å"u can quota my details�

> >

> > Please give me events dates of your life.

> >

> > I had your birth data , in private or in the Forum as you

wish.

> >

> > Thanks in advance.

> >

> > Inder Jit Sahni

> >

> > hanskpvedic [hanskpvedic @

. com] On Behalf Of sujata das

> > 12 March, 2010 11:05 PM

> > hanskpvedic

> > Re: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa

Progression:

> >

> > u can quota my details

> >

> > --- On Fri, 12/3/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@

.co. in <inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> > wrote:

> >

> > Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in

<inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >

> > [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa

Progression:

> > hanskpvedic <hanskpvedic

%40. com>

> > Friday, 12 March, 2010, 12:01 PM

> >

> > I am looking at Divisional Charts relations with the transits

and Vishmotary

> >

> > Dasha for this I request

> >

> > To all the list members ,if you can provide me birth data for

your own cases

> >

> > or to your known confirmed bio data

> >

> > with date of Marriage/birth of child/Divorce/ remarriage etc.

/your

> >

> > occupation and date of joining etc.Any thing you wish to

share and want to

> >

> > have an answer to that.

> >

> > This will remain private with me and tell me about your

permission if I am

> >

> > allowed or not to use

> >

> > it in future research paper without mentioning your reference.

> >

> > As a goodwill you may ask one question about your birth chart.

> >

> > With Best Wishes,

> >

> > Inder Jit Sahni

> >

> > ----------

> >

> >

> >

> > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com

> >

> > Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2733 - Release

03/10/10 01:03:00

> >

> >

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

based on sign house

dasa gets affected and also during transit we can watch

the position speaks of predisposed fate and will manifest during dasa

eg: i was running venus dasa which was in 9th to my house running venusdasa kethu bukthi sun was in 8th house so venus and sun affected 4th house father died 4th 8th of 9th house

venus in langa affects 8th house venus powerful and also a planet in 5th to venus and 8th to venus the dasa will give high damages of 8th house mostly husband and wife

venus to 8th and 5th malefics is extreme danger to family life

kethu 2nd to jupiter is worst among all for children more particularly to simma and vrichiga laga as jupiter becomes 5th lord

sairaman

"Chakraborty, PL" <CHAKRABORTYP2 Mon, 15 March, 2010 8:38:28 AMRE: Re: Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10-sairaman ji 15310

Dear Sairaman-ji,

Let me summarize what you have said,

Planet

Unfavorable

Favorable

Affliction in House

Sun

6th

Planets in 2nd or 3rd position from this “unfavorable location†will get some relief.

9th

Moon

3rd

3rd

Mars

4th

7th

Mercury

7th

10th

Jupiter

8th

11th

Venus

5th

8th

Saturn

10th

Same

Rahu

2nd

5th

Ketu

9th

12th

My queries are :

1) Whether you are using sign=house or using Bhava chalit chart system ?

2) Whether Dasha results will be afflicted ....or karakatwa based results will be afflicted... .or both will be afflicted.

regards

P L Chakraborty

ancient_indian_ astrology [ancient_ indian_astrology ] On Behalf Of sairam natMonday, March 15, 2010 7:53 AMancient_indian_ astrologyRe: [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10- sairaman ji 15310

Dear all members

after going through all text ruels could not get convinced and was searching searching and one of my friend astrologer who has developed some systems according to which things most convinced to me mostly

ie: whatever be lagna : there should be no planets from 6th of sun 3rd of moon 4th of mars 2nd of raghu 8th of guru 10th of sani 7th of mercury 9th of kethu and 5th of venus during its dasa and if there are planets 2nd and 3rd to the above said items ie if there are plannets 2nd to raghu and if there are planets 3rd of and 4th of raghu there issome relief

and the houses that will affect of planets ie: 9th of sun 3rd of moon 7th of mars 5th of raghu 11th of jupiter saturn on its location 10th of mercury 12th of kethu and 8th of venus

i have checked up the above with my known hors., well convinced

in the eg hors. f.inlaw 10th of mercury 3rd house yougners saturn 8th of jupiter raghu 8th of venus 4th 11th of jupiter 3rd house 7th of mars 5th house 12th of kethu 5th house 9th of sun 5th house 6th of moon 4th house gets affected and also some subsequen trelief is alsothere however the damages are faced and then relieved

i observe 8th house of venus and 5to venus occupied is worst for married life

i have 11th moon the 6th house ie 4th house is highly damaged however since i have planets in 5th i escaped to some extent it is during moon dasa as it has planets in 3rd to it also it is worst in respect of 4th house house mother vechicle etc......

l;ike that we can calculate to every house

and more over worst malefic 8th of jupiter is very bad for children and during the dasa felt high and also the 11th house of jupiter gets damaged

i could see in many hor.. if 2nd of raghu unoccupied and 3rd has planets the raghu dasa is very helpful beneficial

and if 10th of satrurn unocupied and 11th and 12 is occupied from saturn job profession is very good

from merecury if 7th unocupied and 8th and 9th is occupied the karagha and bhava of mercury is very good

like that members can check with known cases

eg: wife has sun in 8th house from that 9th is 4th house ie 10th of husband i lost my job during venus dasas sun bukthi (venus for her is in 9th so 4th house gets damaged 8th of 9th house ))

this seems highly convincing

members may pls check up

with regards

sairaman

Sunil <astro_tellerkerala@ .co. in>ancient_indian_ astrologySun, 14 March, 2010 7:48:20 PM[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10- sairaman ji

Dear parasara JI many thanks for bringing out the clues/trends in chart .But i am still worried abt why he got a nagging wife ,why his most of the children suffered ??what r all indications in his chart ??some of ur reading baffles me One is kemadrooma Yoga ,can u explain a bit abt it .If this is case i think Bill gates has Kemadroom Yoga 2nd one is ur reading of Navamsa Lagna Lord debilated in rasi and navamsa 3rd one is the mentioning of 12 Lord malefic ,can u tell me what is the basis of this ??is it frm Parasara Hora or ??which data u r using ?? Here is the chart according to details provided by sairaman ji,r u using the same chart ?? sairaman Ji s father in lawNatal Chart April 29,

1925Time: 14:00:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 78 E 41' 00", 10 N 49' 00" Trichinapalli, IndiaTithi: Sukla Shashthi (Ve) (11.53% left)Vedic Weekday: Wednesday (Me)Nakshatra: Punarvasu (Ju) (52.62% left)Yoga: Dhriti (Ra) (34.87% left)Karana: Taitula (Me) (23.05% left)Hora Lord: Mercury (5 min sign: Le)Mahakala Hora: Mercury (5 min sign: Ta)Kaala Lord: Sun (Mahakala: Sun) Rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology@

. com, Parasara Hora Sastra <hparasara@.. .> wrote:>> Hello>  > The horoscope seems to be good.But on studying we can find out some blemishes.> Although there are Three planets in their own signs or in exaltation,there are reasons for this natives hardships.>  > Dasa of Moon is running.> Moon is the 12th lord in 11 th house.Both are malefic houses.> Moon is in conjunction with Mars who is the natural significator of Brothers.> Moon is in a Kemadruma Yoga.Although Moon is in a Gaja Kesari yoga with Jupiter in Kendra from it, Jupiter is aspected by Saturn and is also weak in Shadbala.> So the Kemadruma yoga is operating in full now.The dasa is till 2012 Aug 21.>  > Moreover his navamsa lagna lord is debilitated in Navamsa and also in Rasi.>  > For Leo lagna ,Mars,Jupiter and Sun are  considered

to be yoga karakas.> Mars is in conjunction with 12 th lord ,Jupiter is week in Shadbala and Sun is aspected by Venus and Saturn both Marakas for this lagna.> Â > These reasons might be the cause for his hardships.> Â > OM NAMO BHAGAVATE VAASUDEVAYA> Regards> Parasara> Â > Â > > > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ... wrote:> > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Re- most unfortunate hors. 14thmarch10- sairaman ji> ancient_indian_ astrology> Sunday, 14 March, 2010, 6:23 AM> > > Â > > > > > > > > Dear Members > > Â Here is another interesting chart which sairaman ji posted in a diffrnt forum > >

rgrds sunil nair > > --- On Sun, 14/3/10, sairam nat sairaman53 > wrote:> > > >  > > Dear members > > here is an interesting unfortunate hors. of father in law 29 4 1925  2 pm trichy > > leo lagna sarturn in 3rd , jupiter 5th kethu 6, mercury 8th  venus sun in 9th moon and mars in 11th raghu in 12th jupiter str now moon dasa kethu bukthi from 2009 11 14> > wife tough abusive tortures lady died of heart attack 18 2 2005 children one unmaried one multiple marriage failed son ran away leaving a very good govt job unmarried daughter one unmarried one no issues all brothers sisters died nearly 7 of them   job govt clerk now at 86 retired pensioner living with one daughter ,, bed ridden no treatment for past 2 years

> all in bed cannot stand sit erect just eyes are open not talking > > children wife health childrfen life all failed miserably> > here saturn sun exalted jupiter moolatrikona in 5th house mercury neecha banga exactly moon and mars kenthra to jupiter giving yogas lagna aspected by jupiter from own house > > in spite of having traditional good yogas good horoscope horrible family life and at the old age also bed ridden however a nice person unharmful hard working no habits very helpful all in family good official worker also > > no own house no vechile children not comfortable very tough abusive wife not in good health lot of disease to him nerve trouble eye nose etc etc..three good brothers in  full status died recently 2 sisters died now one left alive he is the eldest of all no properties also > > Is there any convincing

rules for this miserable hors. sufferings and unhappy in every walk of life till at this old age > > at the outset apears to be a good hors. with nice placement of hors.2 exalted planet one moolatrikona one vipareetha raja yoga mercury and moon mas and jupiter in angle forming a good yoga nothing nothing manifested in his hors.> > closely known hors. no doubt of incidents or of the timing etc etc> > there should be some unknown rules to explain if members have any points to say about this hor. for this state pls explain > > i could also see some wealthy healthy good family old generation people> > with regards > > sairaman> > .> > IS THERE ANY CONVINCING POINTS FOR THIS MISERABLE HOR. FROM TRADITIONAL RULES FOR THIS STATE OF AFFAIRS > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@

.co. in>> hanskpvedic> Sat, 13 March, 2010 4:47:28 PM> RE: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:> >  > “u can quota my details�> > Please give me events dates of your life.> > I had your birth data , in private or in the Forum as you wish.> > Thanks in advance.> > Inder Jit Sahni> > hanskpvedic [hanskpvedic ] On Behalf Of sujata das> 12 March, 2010 11:05 PM> hanskpvedic> Re: [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:> > u can quota my details> > --- On Fri, 12/3/10, Inder Jit Sahni <inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in <inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> > wrote:> > Inder Jit Sahni

<inder_jit_sahni@ .co. in <inder_ jit_sahni% 40.co. in> >> [hanskpvedic] Transits and Vimsottari Dasa Progression:> hanskpvedic <hanskpvedic %40. com> > Friday, 12 March, 2010, 12:01 PM> > I am looking at Divisional Charts relations with the transits and Vishmotary> > Dasha for this I request > > To all the list members ,if you can provide me birth data for your own cases> > or to your known confirmed bio data > > with date of Marriage/birth of child/Divorce/ remarriage etc. /your> > occupation and date of joining etc.Any thing you wish to share and want to> > have an answer to that.> > This will remain private with me and tell me about your permission if I am> > allowed or not to use> > it in future

research paper without mentioning your reference.> > As a goodwill you may ask one question about your birth chart.> > With Best Wishes,> > Inder Jit Sahni> > ----------> > > > Checked by AVG - www.avg.com > > Version: 9.0.733 / Virus Database: 271.1.1/2733 - Release 03/10/10 01:03:00> >