IndiaDivine.org

Astrology, Science and absurd mental molds

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear all, I wonder why people are hair-splitting to see whether astrology is an art or craft or science. Won't it be better if we accept astrology as astrology itself? A cat is a cat is a cat. That sounds better and is more in tune with reality it seems. :) Note: When molds does not fit-in with reality then it is better to create molds (mental models) as per the reality than trying to change reality and ending up in creating something imaginary. A question for the similar-hearts: * Is relativity an art or science or craft or maths? --- from the perspective of applied science relativity is not a science (Einstein never got a nobel prize for theory of relativity) --- from the perspective of maths relativity is simple application of maths to create mathematical models (that exists only in our minds) --- from the perspective of one who is creating relativistic theorems it is based on the CRAFT of mathematical application that he perfected during his days of learning maths (differentiation, integration, and cosmological mathematics - application of calculus coupled with known theorems) --- from the perspective of a genius in the field of creating relativistic theorems (doing research!), every successful theorem bear the mark of genius ART. For him without the mastery of craft and without the genius and creative art coming from within it may not have been possible. --- then again the one who is making or working on relativistic theorems loves to be known as a scientist. He will argue that what he is doing is 'scientific research' and that his imaginations and mathematical models (proofs!) are based on 'proved theorems' or at least 'known theorems' . That is why the question - 'Is relativity an art of science or craft or maths'? If we are not even sure whether even relativity (a known branch of science) is currently categorized correctly or not; if we are not 'aware' that such absurd molds of classification (is and should) always fail; then who can help us? Can we expect the debates to lead us somewhere? Probably not. Yap, the above though-line applies to several knowledge branches.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Goel ji,> There is difference between Art and CRAFT.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM, vijay.goel goyalvj wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Devi Singh Ji,> >> > Hare Rama Krsna,> >> > //i will show how it is working with mechanism which modern science says> > with proof and book reference//> >> > I will love to see it and appreciate it. :)> >> > I believe 'Prediction' is pure Art, it is a beautiful Song where 'Rhythmic> > Notes', the flow is given by Sun, 'Sweetness' of voice, music is added by> > Moon, and 'Purity' [of thoughts, natural laws,] of poem is an attributes of> > Jupiter.> > All other acts (like Mars - logical, Mercury - intelligence, etc) are just> > 'Preparation' for the 'Prediction' like all artist and technician assemble> > in the recording room. All are important for every final output , action or> > event [prediction \ song ] in life, is covered by all nine planets jointly.> >> > All sciences ends in Art.> >> > Just a thought thankyou,> >> >> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > , devisigh> > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vijay JI,> > >> > > I Love to contribute Astrology in My way.....nobody Dare to say It is> > > not working (i will show how it is working with mechanism which modern> > > science says with proof and book reference)...it takes its own time with> > > God Grace..> > >> > > --who live Contradictions ...can come up above all contradictions...> > > ------------------> > > Regards,> > > Devisingh

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji,

// I wonder why people are hair-splitting to see whether astrology is an art or craft or science. Won't it be better if we accept astrology as astrology itself? A cat is a cat is a cat. That sounds better and is more in tune with reality it seems. :) //

Well said... Plain and simple. Point reached home. Message sent across clearly.

The rest of the English in your mail is beyond my levels. Its too marvellous..

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> Dear all,> I wonder why people are hair-splitting to see whether astrology is> an art or craft or science. Won't it be better if we accept astrology as> astrology itself? A cat is a cat is a cat. That sounds better and is> more in tune with reality it seems. :)> Note: When molds does not fit-in with reality then it is better to> create molds (mental models) as per the reality than trying to change> reality and ending up in creating something imaginary.> A question for the similar-hearts:> * Is relativity an art or science or craft or maths?> --- from the perspective of applied science relativity is not a> science (Einstein never got a nobel prize for theory of relativity)> --- from the perspective of maths relativity is simple application> of maths to create mathematical models (that exists only in our minds)> --- from the perspective of one who is creating relativistic theorems> it is based on the CRAFT of mathematical application that he perfected> during his days of learning maths (differentiation, integration, and> cosmological mathematics - application of calculus coupled with known> theorems)> --- from the perspective of a genius in the field of creating> relativistic theorems (doing research!), every successful theorem bear> the mark of genius ART. For him without the mastery of craft and without> the genius and creative art coming from within it may not have been> possible.> --- then again the one who is making or working on relativistic> theorems loves to be known as a scientist. He will argue that what he> is doing is 'scientific research' and that his imaginations and> mathematical models (proofs!) are based on 'proved theorems' or at> least 'known theorems' .> That is why the question - 'Is relativity an art of science or craft> or maths'? If we are not even sure whether even relativity (a known> branch of science) is currently categorized correctly or not; if we are> not 'aware' that such absurd molds of classification (is and should)> always fail; then who can help us? Can we expect the debates to lead us> somewhere? Probably not. Yap, the above though-line applies to several> knowledge branches.> Love and regards,> Sreenadh> > , Kulbir Bains> lalkitabkb@ wrote:> >> > Dear Goel ji,> > There is difference between Art and CRAFT.> > Regards> > Kulbir Bains.> >> > On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM, vijay.goel goyalvj@ wrote:> >> > >> > >> > > Dear Devi Singh Ji,> > >> > > Hare Rama Krsna,> > >> > > //i will show how it is working with mechanism which modern science> says> > > with proof and book reference//> > >> > > I will love to see it and appreciate it. :)> > >> > > I believe 'Prediction' is pure Art, it is a beautiful Song where> 'Rhythmic> > > Notes', the flow is given by Sun, 'Sweetness' of voice, music is> added by> > > Moon, and 'Purity' [of thoughts, natural laws,] of poem is an> attributes of> > > Jupiter.> > > All other acts (like Mars - logical, Mercury - intelligence, etc)> are just> > > 'Preparation' for the 'Prediction' like all artist and technician> assemble> > > in the recording room. All are important for every final output ,> action or> > > event [prediction \ song ] in life, is covered by all nine planets> jointly.> > >> > > All sciences ends in Art.> > >> > > Just a thought thankyou,> > >> > >> > > Best Wishes,> > > Vijay Goel> > > Jaipur.> > >> > > , devisigh> > > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Vijay JI,> > > >> > > > I Love to contribute Astrology in My way.....nobody Dare to say It> is> > > > not working (i will show how it is working with mechanism which> modern> > > > science says with proof and book reference)...it takes its own> time with> > > > God Grace..> > > >> > > > --who live Contradictions ...can come up above all> contradictions...> > > > ------------------> > > > Regards,> > > > Devisingh>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh JI,

Yes,your point is valid i have gone that from your archives

file....should i say something more on that??

It does not matter whether relativity comes under anything

science/craft/art/math/electro-dynamic/relative motion....it says there

is nothing absolute everything relative in measurements

That helps for corrections of some earlier calculations and Laws of

Motion.....This frame of reference Gave 'very clear Picture' what it

actual is and how that can be applied.....

//A cat is a cat is a cat//

Yes,This too gives a 'Picture' what Cat what to display here

It is Picture that required to make clear because Brain does not

understand any language It requires only 'Picture'

What Astrology required to create 'Clear Picture' what it is actual

!!!!!

-I share my views and hope anybody will not take Personal (This

actually depends on Picture :))

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

sreesog wrote:

Dear all,

I wonder why people are hair-splitting to see whether astrology is

an art or craft or science. Won't it be better if we accept astrology

as astrology itself? A cat is a cat is a cat. That sounds better and is

more in tune with reality it seems. :)

Note: When molds does not fit-in with reality then it is better to

create molds (mental models) as per the reality than trying to change

reality and ending up in creating something imaginary.

A question for the similar-hearts:

* Is relativity an art or science or craft or maths?

--- from the perspective of applied science relativity is not a

science (Einstein never got a nobel prize for theory of relativity)

--- from the perspective of maths relativity is simple application

of maths to create mathematical models (that exists only in our minds)

--- from the perspective of one who is creating relativistic

theorems it is based on the CRAFT of mathematical application that he

perfected during his days of learning maths (differentiation,

integration, and cosmological mathematics - application of calculus

coupled with known theorems)

--- from the perspective of a genius in the field of creating

relativistic theorems (doing research!), every successful theorem bear

the mark of genius ART. For him without the mastery of craft and

without the genius and creative art coming from within it may not have

been possible.

--- then again the one who is making or working on relativistic

theorems loves to be known as a scientist. He will argue that what he

is doing is 'scientific research' and that his imaginations and

mathematical models (proofs!) are based on 'proved theorems' or at

least 'known theorems' .

That is why the question - 'Is relativity an art of science or craft

or maths'? If we are not even sure whether even relativity (a known

branch of science) is currently categorized correctly or not; if we are

not 'aware' that such absurd molds of classification (is and should)

always fail; then who can help us? Can we expect the debates to lead us

somewhere? Probably not. Yap, the above though-line applies to several

knowledge branches.

Love and regards,

Sreenadh

, Kulbir

Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

>

> Dear Goel ji,

> There is difference between Art and CRAFT.

> Regards

> Kulbir Bains.

>

> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM, vijay.goel goyalvj wrote:

>

> >

> >

> > Dear Devi Singh Ji,

> >

> > Hare Rama Krsna,

> >

> > //i will show how it is working with mechanism which modern

science says

> > with proof and book reference//

> >

> > I will love to see it and appreciate it. :)

> >

> > I believe 'Prediction' is pure Art, it is a beautiful Song

where 'Rhythmic

> > Notes', the flow is given by Sun, 'Sweetness' of voice, music

is added by

> > Moon, and 'Purity' [of thoughts, natural laws,] of poem is an

attributes of

> > Jupiter.

> > All other acts (like Mars - logical, Mercury - intelligence,

etc) are just

> > 'Preparation' for the 'Prediction' like all artist and

technician assemble

> > in the recording room. All are important for every final

output , action or

> > event [prediction \ song ] in life, is covered by all nine

planets jointly.

> >

> > All sciences ends in Art.

> >

> > Just a thought thankyou,

> >

> >

> > Best Wishes,

> > Vijay Goel

> > Jaipur.

> >

> > ,

devisigh

> > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Vijay JI,

> > >

> > > I Love to contribute Astrology in My way.....nobody Dare

to say It is

> > > not working (i will show how it is working with

mechanism which modern

> > > science says with proof and book reference)...it

takes its own time with

> > > God Grace..

> > >

> > > --who live Contradictions ...can come up above all

contradictions...

> > > ------------------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji, Ha..Ha... Thanks. :)Love and regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Sreenadh ji,> > // I wonder why people are hair-splitting to see whether astrology is an> art or craft or science. Won't it be better if we accept astrology as> astrology itself? A cat is a cat is a cat. That sounds better and is> more in tune with reality it seems. :) //> > Well said... Plain and simple. Point reached home. Message sent across> clearly.> > The rest of the English in your mail is beyond my levels. Its too> marvellous..> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh ji;Cats have nine lives. Which makes them ideal

for experimentation. Regards

Kulbir Bains.On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:25 PM, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

Dear all,    I wonder why people are hair-splitting to see whether astrology is an art or craft or science. Won't it be better if we accept astrology as astrology itself? A cat is a cat is a cat. That sounds better and is more in tune with reality it seems. :)

Note: When molds does not fit-in with reality then it is better to create molds (mental models) as per the reality than trying to change reality and ending up in creating something imaginary. A question for the similar-hearts:

* Is relativity an art or science or craft or maths?    --- from the perspective of applied science relativity is not a science (Einstein never got a nobel prize for theory of relativity)    --- from the perspective of maths relativity is simple application of maths to create mathematical models (that exists only in our minds)

--- from the perspective of one who is creating relativistic theorems it is based on the CRAFT of mathematical application that he perfected during his days of learning maths (differentiation, integration, and cosmological mathematics - application of calculus coupled with known theorems) 

--- from the perspective of a genius in the field of creating relativistic theorems (doing research!), every successful theorem bear the mark of genius ART. For him without the mastery of craft and without the genius and creative art coming from within it may not have been possible.

--- then again the one who is making or working on relativistic theorems loves to be known as a scientist.  He will argue that what he is doing is 'scientific research' and that his imaginations and mathematical models (proofs!) are based on 'proved theorems'  or at least 'known theorems' .

That is why the question - 'Is relativity an art of science or craft or maths'? If we are not even sure whether even relativity (a known branch of science) is currently categorized correctly or not; if we are not 'aware' that such absurd molds of classification (is and should) always fail; then who can help us? Can we expect the debates to lead us somewhere? Probably not. Yap, the above though-line applies to several knowledge branches.

Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>

> Dear Goel ji,> There is difference between Art and CRAFT.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 9:34 PM, vijay.goel goyalvj wrote:> > >> >

> > Dear Devi Singh Ji,> >> > Hare Rama Krsna,> >> > //i will show how it is working with mechanism which modern science says> > with proof and book reference//> >

> > I will love to see it and appreciate it. :)> >> > I believe 'Prediction' is pure Art, it is a beautiful Song where 'Rhythmic> > Notes', the flow is given by Sun, 'Sweetness' of voice, music is added by

> > Moon, and 'Purity' [of thoughts, natural laws,] of poem is an attributes of> > Jupiter.> > All other acts (like Mars - logical, Mercury - intelligence, etc) are just> > 'Preparation' for the 'Prediction' like all artist and technician assemble

> > in the recording room. All are important for every final output , action or> > event [prediction \ song ] in life, is covered by all nine planets jointly.> >> > All sciences ends in Art.

> >> > Just a thought thankyou,> >> >> > Best Wishes,> > Vijay Goel> > Jaipur.> >> > , devisigh

> > devisingh.rajput@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Vijay JI,> > >> > > I Love to contribute Astrology in My way.....nobody Dare to say It is> > > not working (i will show how it is working with mechanism which modern

> > > science says with proof and book reference)...it takes its own time with> > > God Grace..> > >> > > --who live Contradictions ...can come up above all contradictions...

> > > ------------------> > > Regards,> > > Devisingh

-- RegardsKulbir Bians