IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: acupuncture is number therapy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Raghavendrachar ji, Why don't you post such mails directly to the group? The group email id is "_at_". That will save my unnecessary interaction in between. I hope that now onwards you will directly post such messages to the group itself.Note: I am forwarding this mail also to AIA group.Love and regards,Sreenadh--- On Wed, 3/17/10, raghavendra char <sujokachar wrote:raghavendra char <sujokacharFwd: acupuncture is number therapy"Sreenadh OG" <sreesogWednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:22 AM

the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or numerology. both acupuncture and numbers (a & n) are made out of panchmahabhuta (pmb) - five-elements. there are five pingala pmbs and five ida pmbs. ancient hindu shaastra says that ida & pingala plays a dominant and significant role in every activity of heaven & earth, worldly affairs and in the human body. let us see how pmbs are involved in a & n:

acupuncture numbers

jala pingala o1

jala ida 02

agni pingala 03

agni ida 04

akash pingala 05

akash ida 06

vayu pingala 07

vayu ida 08

prithvi pingala 09

prithvi ida 10

the above numbers can also be said in the following way:

jala pingala 01

jala ida 06

agni pingala 02

agni ida 07

akash pingala 03

akash ida 08

vayu pingala 04

vayu ida 09

prithvi pingala 05

prithvi ida 10

when ida & pingala joins together, it is called couples. there are two kinds of numbers - one is odd and another is even. odd numbers are pingala and even numbers are ida. pingala is male and ida is female. pingala is heaven; ida is earth, so on and on...numbers 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 are odd numbers - pingala. numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 are even numbers - ida. total of odd numbers is 25. total of even numbers is 30. total of these two comes to 55. these 55 numbers are fundamantal cosmology used in acupuncture therapy, numerology, astrology, hours and days, seasons, etc., etc. both hindus and chinese do not consider numbers as mere numerals, mechanical; but consider them as divine, spiritual and cosmology. according to acupuncture, hours of days are made wiith odd numbers - 1 to 3; 3 to 5; 5 to 7; etc., not with even

nubers like 2 to 4; 4 to 6; 6 to 8; etc.

i can write a lot on this subject; but this much is enough for general information.

raghavendrachar

yoga shikshak & sujok acupuncturist

bangalore - india.

Guest guest

Bhai ji, //the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or numerology.//

is it really so. sankhya shastra = numerology?is it that simply to understand and implement sankhya PHILOSOPHY.?

regardsKulbir Bains.On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Sreenadh OG <sreesog wrote:

Dear Raghavendrachar ji,    Why don't you post such mails directly to the group? The group email id is " _at_ " . That will save my unnecessary interaction in between. I hope that now onwards you will directly post such messages to the group itself.

Note: I am forwarding this mail also to AIA group.Love and regards,Sreenadh--- On Wed, 3/17/10, raghavendra char <sujokachar wrote:

raghavendra char <sujokacharFwd: acupuncture is number therapy

" Sreenadh OG " <sreesogWednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:22 AM

the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or numerology.  both acupuncture and numbers (a & n) are made out of panchmahabhuta (pmb) - five-elements.  there are five pingala pmbs and five ida pmbs.  ancient hindu shaastra says that ida & pingala plays a dominant and significant role in every activity of heaven & earth, worldly affairs and in the human body.  let us see how pmbs are involved in a & n:

acupuncture          numbers

jala pingala               o1

jala ida                      02

agni pingala               03

agni ida                     04

akash pingala             05

akash ida                   06

vayu pingala               07

vayu ida                     08

prithvi pingala             09

prithvi ida                   10

the above numbers can also be said in the following way:

jala pingala                 01

jala ida                       06

agni pingala                02

agni ida                      07

akash pingala             03

akash ida                   08

vayu pingala                04

vayu ida                      09

prithvi pingala              05

prithvi ida                   10

when ida & pingala joins together, it is called couples.  there are two kinds of numbers - one is odd and another is even.  odd numbers are pingala and even numbers are ida.  pingala is male and ida is female.    pingala is heaven;  ida is earth, so on and on...numbers 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 are odd numbers - pingala.  numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 are even numbers - ida.   total of odd numbers is 25.  total of even numbers is 30.  total of these two comes to 55.  these 55 numbers are fundamantal cosmology used in acupuncture therapy, numerology, astrology, hours and days, seasons, etc., etc.  both hindus and chinese do not consider numbers as mere numerals, mechanical;  but consider them as divine, spiritual and cosmology.  according to acupuncture, hours of days are made wiith odd numbers - 1 to 3;  3 to 5;  5 to 7;  etc., not with even

nubers like 2 to 4;  4 to 6;  6 to 8;  etc.

i can write a lot on this subject;  but this much is enough for general information.

raghavendrachar

yoga shikshak & sujok acupuncturist

bangalore - india.

-- RegardsKulbir Bians

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir ji, Sankhya and Saankhya are different. Sankhya in Sanskrit means "Number" (combination of many digits); Saankhya is the philosophy proposed by Kapila Muni. Any way, Saankhya can means "based on numbers", and it is also true that Saankhya philosophy gives some importance to numbers (even though not limited to that at all) Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Bhai ji, //the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or> numerology.//> > is it really so. sankhya shastra = numerology?> > is it that simply to understand and implement sankhya PHILOSOPHY.?> regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Sreenadh OG sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Raghavendrachar ji,> > Why don't you post such mails directly to the group? The group email id> > is "_at_". That will save my> > unnecessary interaction in between. I hope that now onwards you will> > directly post such messages to the group itself.> > Note: I am forwarding this mail also to AIA group.> > Love and regards,> > *Sreenadh*> >> >> > --- On *Wed, 3/17/10, raghavendra char sujokachar* wrote:> >> >> > raghavendra char sujokachar > Fwd: acupuncture is number therapy> > "Sreenadh OG" sreesog > Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:22 AM> >> >> >> > the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or numerology. both> > acupuncture and numbers (a & n) are made out of panchmahabhuta (pmb) -> > five-elements. there are five pingala pmbs and five ida pmbs. ancient> > hindu shaastra says that ida & pingala plays a dominant and significant> > role in every activity of heaven & earth, worldly affairs and in the human> > body. let us see how pmbs are involved in a & n:> >> > acupuncture numbers> >> > jala pingala o1> > jala ida 02> > agni pingala 03> > agni ida 04> > akash pingala 05> > akash ida 06> > vayu pingala 07> > vayu ida 08> > prithvi pingala 09> > prithvi ida 10> >> > the above numbers can also be said in the following way:> >> > jala pingala 01> > jala ida 06> > agni pingala 02> > agni ida 07> > akash pingala 03> > akash ida 08> > vayu pingala 04> > vayu ida 09> > prithvi pingala 05> > prithvi ida 10> >> > when ida & pingala joins together, it is called couples. there are two> > kinds of numbers - one is odd and another is even. odd numbers are pingala> > and even numbers are ida. pingala is male and ida is female. pingala is> > heaven; ida is earth, so on and on...numbers 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 are odd> > numbers - pingala. numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 are even numbers - ida. total> > of odd numbers is 25. total of even numbers is 30. total of these two> > comes to 55. these 55 numbers are fundamantal cosmology used in acupuncture> > therapy, numerology, astrology, hours and days, seasons, etc., etc. both> > hindus and chinese do not consider numbers as mere numerals, mechanical;> > but consider them as divine, spiritual and cosmology. according to> > acupuncture, hours of days are made wiith odd numbers - 1 to 3; 3 to 5; 5> > to 7; etc., not with even nubers like 2 to 4; 4 to 6; 6 to 8; etc.> >> > i can write a lot on this subject; but this much is enough for general> > information.> >> > raghavendrachar> > yoga shikshak & sujok acupuncturist> > bangalore - india.> >> >> >> >> > > >> > > > -- > Regards> Kulbir Bians>

Guest guest

Dear Sreenadh Ji,I think Count is a better word for Sankhya than number.AnK denotes number.Regards Kulbir BiansOn Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

Dear Kulbir ji,  Sankhya and Saankhya are different.   Sankhya in Sanskrit means " Number " (combination of many digits); Saankhya is the philosophy proposed by Kapila Muni.  Any way, Saankhya can means " based on numbers " , and it is also true that Saankhya philosophy gives some importance to numbers (even though not limited to that at all)

Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

>> Bhai ji, //the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or> numerology.//> > is it really so. sankhya shastra = numerology?> > is it that simply to understand and implement sankhya PHILOSOPHY.?

> regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Sreenadh OG sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Raghavendrachar ji,> > Why don't you post such mails directly to the group? The group email id

> > is " _at_ " . That will save my> > unnecessary interaction in between. I hope that now onwards you will

> > directly post such messages to the group itself.> > Note: I am forwarding this mail also to AIA group.> > Love and regards,> > *Sreenadh*> >> >> > --- On *Wed, 3/17/10, raghavendra char sujokachar* wrote:

> >> >> > raghavendra char sujokachar > Fwd: acupuncture is number therapy> > " Sreenadh OG " sreesog

> > Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:22 AM> >> >> >> > the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or numerology. both> > acupuncture and numbers (a & n) are made out of panchmahabhuta (pmb) -

> > five-elements. there are five pingala pmbs and five ida pmbs. ancient> > hindu shaastra says that ida & pingala plays a dominant and significant> > role in every activity of heaven & earth, worldly affairs and in the human

> > body. let us see how pmbs are involved in a & n:> >> > acupuncture numbers> >> > jala pingala o1> > jala ida 02

> > agni pingala 03> > agni ida 04> > akash pingala 05> > akash ida 06> > vayu pingala 07> > vayu ida 08

> > prithvi pingala 09> > prithvi ida 10> >> > the above numbers can also be said in the following way:> >> > jala pingala 01

> > jala ida 06> > agni pingala 02> > agni ida 07> > akash pingala 03> > akash ida 08

> > vayu pingala 04> > vayu ida 09> > prithvi pingala 05> > prithvi ida 10> >> > when ida & pingala joins together, it is called couples. there are two

> > kinds of numbers - one is odd and another is even. odd numbers are pingala> > and even numbers are ida. pingala is male and ida is female. pingala is> > heaven; ida is earth, so on and on...numbers 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 are odd

> > numbers - pingala. numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 are even numbers - ida. total> > of odd numbers is 25. total of even numbers is 30. total of these two> > comes to 55. these 55 numbers are fundamantal cosmology used in acupuncture

> > therapy, numerology, astrology, hours and days, seasons, etc., etc. both> > hindus and chinese do not consider numbers as mere numerals, mechanical;> > but consider them as divine, spiritual and cosmology. according to

> > acupuncture, hours of days are made wiith odd numbers - 1 to 3; 3 to 5; 5> > to 7; etc., not with even nubers like 2 to 4; 4 to 6; 6 to 8; etc.> >> > i can write a lot on this subject; but this much is enough for general

> > information.> >> > raghavendrachar> > yoga shikshak & sujok acupuncturist> > bangalore - india.> >> >> >> >> > > >

> > > > -- > Regards> Kulbir Bians>

-- RegardsKulbir Bians

Guest guest

How does one react to the news that acupuncture needles can spread HIV because of poor sterilization procedures or neglect.

Regards,

Sunil K.Bhattacharjya--- On Sat, 3/20/10, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkbRe: Re: Fwd: acupuncture is number therapy Date: Saturday, March 20, 2010, 9:27 AM

Dear Sreenadh Ji,

I think Count is a better word for Sankhya than number.

AnK denotes number.

Regards Kulbir Bians

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 8:44 PM, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

Dear Kulbir ji, Sankhya and Saankhya are different. Sankhya in Sanskrit means "Number" (combination of many digits); Saankhya is the philosophy proposed by Kapila Muni. Any way, Saankhya can means "based on numbers", and it is also true that Saankhya philosophy gives some importance to numbers (even though not limited to that at all) Love and regards,Sreenadh

ancient_indian_ astrology, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Bhai ji, //the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or> numerology./ /> > is it really so. sankhya shastra = numerology?> > is it that simply to understand and implement sankhya PHILOSOPHY.?> regards> Kulbir Bains.>

> On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 1:32 PM, Sreenadh OG sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear Raghavendrachar ji,> > Why don't you post such mails directly to the group? The group email id> > is "ancient_indian_ astrology_ at_. com". That will save my> > unnecessary interaction in between. I hope that now onwards you will> > directly post such messages to the group itself.> > Note: I am forwarding this mail also to AIA group.> > Love and regards,> > *Sreenadh*> >> >> > --- On *Wed, 3/17/10, raghavendra char sujokachar@. ..* wrote:> >> >> > raghavendra char sujokachar@. ..

> > Fwd: acupuncture is number therapy> > "Sreenadh OG" sreesog

> > Wednesday, March 17, 2010, 11:22 AM> >> >> >> > the science of numbers is known as sankhya shaastra or numerology. both> > acupuncture and numbers (a & n) are made out of panchmahabhuta (pmb) -> > five-elements. there are five pingala pmbs and five ida pmbs. ancient> > hindu shaastra says that ida & pingala plays a dominant and significant> > role in every activity of heaven & earth, worldly affairs and in the human> > body. let us see how pmbs are involved in a & n:> >> > acupuncture numbers> >> > jala pingala o1> > jala ida 02> > agni pingala 03> > agni ida 04> > akash pingala 05> > akash ida 06> > vayu pingala 07> > vayu ida 08> > prithvi pingala 09> > prithvi ida 10> >>

> the above numbers can also be said in the following way:> >> > jala pingala 01> > jala ida 06> > agni pingala 02> > agni ida 07> > akash pingala 03> > akash ida 08> > vayu pingala 04> > vayu ida 09> > prithvi pingala 05> > prithvi ida 10> >> > when ida & pingala joins together, it is called couples. there are two> > kinds of numbers - one is odd and another is even. odd numbers are pingala> > and even numbers are ida. pingala is male and ida is female. pingala is> > heaven; ida is earth, so on and on...numbers 1, 3, 5, 7 & 9 are odd> > numbers - pingala. numbers 2, 4, 6, 8 & 10 are even numbers - ida. total> > of odd numbers is 25. total of even numbers is 30. total of these two> > comes to 55. these 55 numbers are fundamantal cosmology used in

acupuncture> > therapy, numerology, astrology, hours and days, seasons, etc., etc. both> > hindus and chinese do not consider numbers as mere numerals, mechanical;> > but consider them as divine, spiritual and cosmology. according to> > acupuncture, hours of days are made wiith odd numbers - 1 to 3; 3 to 5; 5> > to 7; etc., not with even nubers like 2 to 4; 4 to 6; 6 to 8; etc.> >> > i can write a lot on this subject; but this much is enough for general> > information.> >> > raghavendrachar> > yoga shikshak & sujok acupuncturist> > bangalore - india.> >> >> >> >> > > >> > > > -- > Regards> Kulbir Bians>

-- RegardsKulbir Bians