[LV]taste rather test

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All,

Expectation is to enjoy post which may help anybody.....People may be

knowing and can answer for any question in more convincing way...sorry

if this hurts to anybody...please pardon me if i done mistake anywhere

Man like me came to one astrologer and says....

what you say for kids or twin born within 2min time?

what you say about prediction using Horary and Natals?

what you say about different Predictions

methods?..numerology,Terrot,etc

what you say about chart's gender and predictions difference?

what you say for change in behavior in normal and drug person?

what you say about blessing from any saint person ...blessing

works when person suffer?

what you say gene (stem cell) transplantation and repair human?

what you say about 10 child cygerian operaion as same moment?

prediction and person location/environment have any relation?

planets effect while in womb before birth?

what you say body hormones and person reaction?

what you say about

surrounding/communication/thoughts/sound/material/light?

Except birth moment nothing more requires to tell destiny?

what you say about failure of astrology when asked for prediction

and success when person came for prediction?

what is difference in Astrology counseling and cycky counseling?

do you think that same chart what you have is not possible to

have any other person?

what boundary you feel to have for prediction...or extend upto

...it can tell which person will take tea with me at tomorrow .

prediction can be for this life or can we get for all of our life?

why krushna told arjuna to kill your brother..?

hormones/gene change can also do what you want why astrology?

what you say about shakti-pat?

How you looks and appear to you...Is this mystic??

Astrologer answered

Take any one system and practice(dedicated as saadhana ) for

20-30year then came to me......i am here

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

Guest guest

Dear Devi Singh ji,

Its a fact, ek ke sAAdhe sab sadhe.

Once a person came to Lord Buddha to seek clarification regarding such doubts.

Lord told him that each and every query of yours will be answered but you will have to live in my ashram for complete one year. Do whatever you want but don't disturb others.

The person agreed, slowly he begun to observe others and somehow imitating other disciples.

One year after the lord asked . Now your turn comes - Ask what ever you wish?.

The person with folded hands said.

SABHI PRASHAN HI GIR GAYE , AB PUCHNE KO KUCH NA RAHA

all questions have dropped. Nothing remains to be answered or asked.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM, devisigh <devisingh.rajput wrote:

Dear All,

Expectation is to enjoy post which may help anybody.....People may be

knowing and can answer for any question in more convincing way...sorry

if this hurts to anybody...please pardon me if i done mistake anywhere

Man like me came to one astrologer and says....

what you say for kids or twin born within 2min time?

what you say about prediction using Horary and Natals?

what you say about different Predictions

methods?..numerology,Terrot,etc

what you say about chart's gender and predictions difference?

what you say for change in behavior in normal and drug person?

what you say about blessing from any saint person ...blessing

works when person suffer?

what you say gene (stem cell) transplantation and repair human?

what you say about 10 child cygerian operaion as same moment?

prediction and person location/environment have any relation?

planets effect while in womb before birth?

what you say body hormones and person reaction?

what you say about

surrounding/communication/thoughts/sound/material/light?

Except birth moment nothing more requires to tell destiny?

what you say about failure of astrology when asked for prediction

and success when person came for prediction?

what is difference in Astrology counseling and cycky counseling?

do you think that same chart what you have is not possible to

have any other person?

what boundary you feel to have for prediction...or extend upto

...it can tell which person will take tea with me at tomorrow .

prediction can be for this life or can we get for all of our life?

why krushna told arjuna to kill your brother..?

hormones/gene change can also do what you want why astrology?

what you say about shakti-pat?

How you looks and appear to you...Is this mystic??

Astrologer answered

Take any one system and practice(dedicated as saadhana ) for

20-30year then came to me......i am here

------------------

Regards,

Devisingh

-- RegardsKulbir Bians

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir Ji Let me say with jealousy ( as i was planning to use this story )This was a wonderful mail warm rgrds sunil nair pls note that as requested by u ,i omitted the"" respected "" salutation as per ur request tho in my mind it will b there always , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Devi Singh ji,> Its a fact, ek ke sAAdhe sab sadhe.> Once a person came to Lord Buddha to seek clarification regarding such> doubts.> Lord told him that each and every query of yours will be answered but you> will have to live in my ashram for complete one year. Do whatever you want> but don't disturb others.> The person agreed, slowly he begun to observe others and somehow imitating> other disciples.> One year after the lord asked . Now your turn comes - Ask what ever you> wish?.> The person with folded hands said.> SABHI PRASHAN HI GIR GAYE , AB PUCHNE KO KUCH NA RAHA> all questions have dropped. Nothing remains to be answered or asked.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM, devisigh devisingh.rajputwrote:> > >> >> > Dear All,> >> > Expectation is to enjoy post which may help anybody.....People may be> > knowing and can answer for any question in more convincing way...sorry if> > this hurts to anybody...please pardon me if i done mistake anywhere> >> > Man like me came to one astrologer and says....> >> > - what you say for kids or twin born within 2min time?> > - what you say about prediction using Horary and Natals?> > - what you say about different Predictions> > methods?..numerology,Terrot,etc> > - what you say about chart's gender and predictions difference?> > - what you say for change in behavior in normal and drug person?> > - what you say about blessing from any saint person ...blessing works> > when person suffer?> > - what you say gene (stem cell) transplantation and repair human?> > - what you say about 10 child cygerian operaion as same moment?> > - prediction and person location/environment have any relation?> > - planets effect while in womb before birth?> > - what you say body hormones and person reaction?> > - what you say about> > surrounding/communication/thoughts/sound/material/light?> > - Except birth moment nothing more requires to tell destiny?> > - what you say about failure of astrology when asked for prediction and> > success when person came for prediction?> > - what is difference in Astrology counseling and cycky counseling?> > - do you think that same chart what you have is not possible to have> > any other person?> > - what boundary you feel to have for prediction...or extend upto ..it> > can tell which person will take tea with me at tomorrow .> > - prediction can be for this life or can we get for all of our life?> > - why krushna told arjuna to kill your brother..?> > - hormones/gene change can also do what you want why astrology?> > - what you say about shakti-pat?> > - How you looks and appear to you...*Is this mystic??*> >> > Astrologer answered> >> > - Take any one system and practice(dedicated as saadhana ) for> > 20-30year then came to me......i am here> >> > ------------------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> > > >> > > > -- > Regards> Kulbir Bians>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji and Kulbir ji

You will see lot of peoples who can talk any thing about the astrology, but we have one subject statistics , which gives a limit max is 95 confidence level, so that thing is authentic and you can trust . Except good no any thing can be touch range of 100%.

No any science is 100 % complete, so why people basically targeting astrologers and astrology.

You can under stand that the astrology not use any equipment and tools, this is data base of observations. so if you see the accuracy of results 80% , including errors , of duplicate astrologers( those who have no in-depth knowledge)

Basically being a scientist I salute all dedicated astrologers and this subject.

Dr Mishra

Sunil <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Fri, March 19, 2010 10:27:56 AM Re: [LV]taste rather test

Dear Kulbir Ji Let me say with jealousy ( as i was planning to use this story )This was a wonderful mail warm rgrds sunil nair pls note that as requested by u ,i omitted the"" respected "" salutation as per ur request tho in my mind it will b there always ancient_indian_ astrology, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb@. ..> wrote:>> Dear Devi Singh ji,> Its a fact, ek ke sAAdhe sab sadhe.> Once a person came to Lord Buddha to seek clarification regarding such> doubts.> Lord told him that each and every query of yours will be answered but you> will have to live in my ashram for complete one year. Do whatever you want> but don't disturb others.> The person agreed, slowly he begun to observe others and somehow imitating> other

disciples.> One year after the lord asked . Now your turn comes - Ask what ever you> wish?.> The person with folded hands said.> SABHI PRASHAN HI GIR GAYE , AB PUCHNE KO KUCH NA RAHA> all questions have dropped. Nothing remains to be answered or asked.> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM, devisigh devisingh.rajput@ ...wrote:> > >> >> > Dear All,> >> > Expectation is to enjoy post which may help anybody..... People may be> > knowing and can answer for any question in more convincing way...sorry if> > this hurts to anybody...please pardon me if i done mistake anywhere> >> > Man like me came to one astrologer and says....> >> > - what you say for kids or twin born within 2min time?> > - what you say about prediction using Horary and

Natals?> > - what you say about different Predictions> > methods?..numerolog y,Terrot, etc> > - what you say about chart's gender and predictions difference?> > - what you say for change in behavior in normal and drug person?> > - what you say about blessing from any saint person ...blessing works> > when person suffer?> > - what you say gene (stem cell) transplantation and repair human?> > - what you say about 10 child cygerian operaion as same moment?> > - prediction and person location/environmen t have any relation?> > - planets effect while in womb before birth?> > - what you say body hormones and person reaction?> > - what you say about> > surrounding/ communication/ thoughts/ sound/material/ light?> > - Except birth moment nothing more requires to tell destiny?> > - what you say about failure of

astrology when asked for prediction and> > success when person came for prediction?> > - what is difference in Astrology counseling and cycky counseling?> > - do you think that same chart what you have is not possible to have> > any other person?> > - what boundary you feel to have for prediction.. .or extend upto ..it> > can tell which person will take tea with me at tomorrow .> > - prediction can be for this life or can we get for all of our life?> > - why krushna told arjuna to kill your brother..?> > - hormones/gene change can also do what you want why astrology?> > - what you say about shakti-pat?> > - How you looks and appear to you...*Is this mystic??*> >> > Astrologer answered> >> > - Take any one system and practice(dedicated as saadhana ) for> > 20-30year then came to me......i am

here> >> > ------------ ------> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> > > >> > > > -- > Regards> Kulbir Bians>

All new Mail - Get a sneak peak at messages with a handy reading pane.

Guest guest

Dear Akhilji,

Yes, it is science, as good as statistics or somewhat like economics.

Issue is not how many years in it, issue is nobody knows it completely and

everyone tries to know more and more every day to get more in the ocean.

regds

Dev

, Akhil Mishra <astro6301

wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil ji  and Kulbir  ji

>  

> You will  see lot of  peoples  who  can talk  any thing  about the

astrology,  but  we have  one  subject statistics , which   gives  a

limit  max is  95 confidence  level, so that  thing  is  authentic  

and  you  can  trust . Except   good no any thing can be touch range of

100%.

>  

> No  any  science  is  100 % complete,  so why  people basically

targeting astrologers  and  astrology.

>  

> You can under stand that the astrology   not use any equipment and tools,

this is data base of   observations. so if  you see  the accuracy  of 

results 80% , including errors , of  duplicate astrologers(  those  who 

have  no in-depth knowledge)

>  

>  

> Basically  being a scientist  I salute  all  dedicated  astrologers 

and  this  subject.

>  

>  

> Dr Mishra

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> Sunil <astro_tellerkerala

>

> Fri, March 19, 2010 10:27:56 AM

> Re: [LV]taste rather test

>

>  

> Dear Kulbir Ji

>

> Let me say with jealousy  ( as i was planning to use this story )

>

> This was a wonderful mail

>

> warm rgrds sunil nair

>

> pls note that as requested by u ,i omitted the " " respected " " salutation as

per ur request tho in my mind it will b there always

>

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb@

...> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Devi Singh ji,

> > Its a fact, ek ke sAAdhe sab sadhe.

> > Once a person came to Lord Buddha to seek clarification regarding such

> > doubts.

> > Lord told him that each and every query of yours will be answered but you

> > will have to live in my ashram for complete one year. Do whatever you want

> > but don't disturb others.

> > The person agreed, slowly he begun to observe others and somehow imitating

> > other disciples.

> > One year after the lord asked . Now your turn comes - Ask what ever you

> > wish?.

> > The person with folded hands said.

> > SABHI PRASHAN HI GIR GAYE , AB PUCHNE KO KUCH NA RAHA

> > all questions have dropped. Nothing remains to be answered or asked.

> > Regards

> > Kulbir Bains.

> >

> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM, devisigh devisingh.rajput@ ...wrote:

> >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >

> > > Expectation is to enjoy post which may help anybody..... People may be

> > > knowing and can answer for any question in more convincing way...sorry if

> > > this hurts to anybody...please pardon me if i done mistake anywhere

> > >

> > > Man like me came to one astrologer and says....

> > >

> > > - what you say for kids or twin born within 2min time?

> > > - what you say about prediction using Horary and Natals?

> > > - what you say about different Predictions

> > > methods?..numerolog y,Terrot, etc

> > > - what you say about chart's gender and predictions difference?

> > > - what you say for change in behavior in normal and drug person?

> > > - what you say about blessing from any saint person ...blessing works

> > > when person suffer?

> > > - what you say gene (stem cell) transplantation and repair human?

> > > - what you say about 10 child cygerian operaion as same moment?

> > > - prediction and person location/environmen t have any relation?

> > > - planets effect while in womb before birth?

> > > - what you say body hormones and person reaction?

> > > - what you say about

> > > surrounding/ communication/ thoughts/ sound/material/ light?

> > > - Except birth moment nothing more requires to tell destiny?

> > > - what you say about failure of astrology when asked for prediction and

> > > success when person came for prediction?

> > > - what is difference in Astrology counseling and cycky counseling?

> > > - do you think that same chart what you have is not possible to have

> > > any other person?

> > > - what boundary you feel to have for prediction.. .or extend upto ..it

> > > can tell which person will take tea with me at tomorrow .

> > > - prediction can be for this life or can we get for all of our life?

> > > - why krushna told arjuna to kill your brother..?

> > > - hormones/gene change can also do what you want why astrology?

> > > - what you say about shakti-pat?

> > > - How you looks and appear to you...*Is this mystic??*

> > >

> > > Astrologer answered

> > >

> > > - Take any one system and practice(dedicated as saadhana ) for

> > > 20-30year then came to me......i am here

> > >

> > > ------------ ------

> > > Regards,

> > > Devisingh

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> > --

> > Regards

> > Kulbir Bians

> >

>

>

>

>

> ________________

> Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot

with the All-new Mail. Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail

today or register for free at http://mail..ca

>

Guest guest

Respected Nair Sahib,In Punjab it is said that if a learned person scolds you, consider it your good luck.If he praises you then be forewarned.Plus my Jupiter is in 9th house, Small praise from a perso of category of Guru can spoil it's results.

That's why I request all.I shall feel obliged if your grace omits " JI "  also in future correspondence.RegardsKulbir BainsOn Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 7:57 PM, Sunil <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

Dear Kulbir Ji Let me say with jealousy  ( as i was planning to use this story )This was a wonderful mail warm rgrds sunil nair

pls note that as requested by u ,i omitted the " " respected " " salutation as per ur request tho in my mind it will b there always , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

>> Dear Devi Singh ji,> Its a fact, ek ke sAAdhe sab sadhe.> Once a person came to Lord Buddha to seek clarification regarding such> doubts.> Lord told him that each and every query of yours will be answered but you

> will have to live in my ashram for complete one year. Do whatever you want> but don't disturb others.> The person agreed, slowly he begun to observe others and somehow imitating> other disciples.

> One year after the lord asked . Now your turn comes - Ask what ever you> wish?.> The person with folded hands said.> SABHI PRASHAN HI GIR GAYE , AB PUCHNE KO KUCH NA RAHA> all questions have dropped. Nothing remains to be answered or asked.

> Regards> Kulbir Bains.> > On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 6:22 PM, devisigh devisingh.rajputwrote:> > >> >> > Dear All,> >

> > Expectation is to enjoy post which may help anybody.....People may be> > knowing and can answer for any question in more convincing way...sorry if> > this hurts to anybody...please pardon me if i done mistake anywhere

> >> > Man like me came to one astrologer and says....> >> > - what you say for kids or twin born within 2min time?> > - what you say about prediction using Horary and Natals?

> > - what you say about different Predictions> > methods?..numerology,Terrot,etc> > - what you say about chart's gender and predictions difference?> > - what you say for change in behavior in normal and drug person?

> > - what you say about blessing from any saint person ...blessing works> > when person suffer?> > - what you say gene (stem cell) transplantation and repair human?> > - what you say about 10 child cygerian operaion as same moment?

> > - prediction and person location/environment have any relation?> > - planets effect while in womb before birth?> > - what you say body hormones and person reaction?> > - what you say about

> > surrounding/communication/thoughts/sound/material/light?> > - Except birth moment nothing more requires to tell destiny?> > - what you say about failure of astrology when asked for prediction and

> > success when person came for prediction?> > - what is difference in Astrology counseling and cycky counseling?> > - do you think that same chart what you have is not possible to have

> > any other person?> > - what boundary you feel to have for prediction...or extend upto ..it> > can tell which person will take tea with me at tomorrow .> > - prediction can be for this life or can we get for all of our life?

> > - why krushna told arjuna to kill your brother..?> > - hormones/gene change can also do what you want why astrology?> > - what you say about shakti-pat?> > - How you looks and appear to you...*Is this mystic??*

> >> > Astrologer answered> >> > - Take any one system and practice(dedicated as saadhana ) for> > 20-30year then came to me......i am here> >> > ------------------

> > Regards,> > Devisingh> >> > > >> > > > -- > Regards> Kulbir Bians>

-- RegardsKulbir Bians