IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Accident analysis

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Sunilji, // But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .// Now, I would be asking questions:1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these efforts. Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.2. If native is going to get returns of all his efforts in this birth itself, what shall it carry to next?3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events, when shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma? You may ignore the post if there is disagreement or does not suit you. regdsDev--- On Mon, 3/22/10, Sunil <astro_tellerkerala

wrote:

Sunil <astro_tellerkerala Re: Fw: Accident analysis Date: Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:59 PM

Dear respected GK Goel Ji sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress in my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all this tools of predictions and peeping into destiny . Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa periods ,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will work only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont want us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is just like a dead corpse .But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .That is what even prashna

maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is the only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local language texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book it become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and prashna says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results as supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working here i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to discuss ,argue or negete i respect ur deep knowledge rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:>> > Dear Nair Ji,> Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.> You have given a little detailed explanation

whatever I had said in brief.> In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of quarry.> Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is limited.> What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of birth.> Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the when> we wish to commence any new undertaking.> Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to understand> flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.> BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:> "Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and separating> from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced at the time of birth> (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta)".> THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED BY FUTURE >

TRANSITS .> > REGARDS,> > > G. K. Goel> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> astro_tellerkerala@ ...> Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear respected Goel Ji > many thanks for the post and ur analysis > > u said //////////// ///////// ///////> > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system > to decipher ,> this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// ///////// ///////// ////> > i

always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more charts .> > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the post . > > //////////// ////> Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///> > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing> the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted

..> > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )> catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s decide

s the life and events > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and even to attain Moksha > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for> this limited use than its real application )> > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha

,matchting etc etc which we call Limbs of astrology .> > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating results ,even one may supersede others .> > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )> > i think this give s a logical foundation too > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is the use of trying .> then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even parents need not worry> abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is

innocent > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp and create some discussion on very basics of astrology > > with warm regrds sunil nair > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i posted a reply to ur mail earlier too > > > > > "" ancient_indian_ astrology> > Dear> Friends,> Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> As > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents > vehicles> also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is in > 12H> with Sun .> Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this > group.> ----- Forwarded Message > ----> > > Dear> Parth,> Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.>

> Your> Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a > Papi graha. Subdasa> Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine house.> According> to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of > ShuBh> planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> Jupiter , > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.> > TRANSIT> MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING> natal> jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.> thanks> your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord > jupiter and> 9H lord sun.> The words subha .papa and> sambandha are technical meaning.> Kindly study their definitions in > Laghu> parasari.> Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> Vimsottari

dasa is > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,> this> is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa > system.> > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh> 2. Atisubh 3 papi> 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and> yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi> 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION> 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > Dasa> results depends on three basic factors :> 1. Functional nature of a > planet ( with the help of above three point)> 2 Naisargika nature of > planets and their mutual placement> 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,>

Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga> bala)> Regards,> > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> Fight for the top Test spot> http://sports. in.msn.com/ cricket/>

Guest guest

Dear Mouji a wonderful thinking This again provs the fact that only with a real philosophy backing any sastra can survive in this world ( i mean that is why it gone extint in those places where it was once practised due to islamic agressions and other influences ).so this tajika astrology when it is re imported ( rahu-ketu is the main proof that its indian contribution and got modified later ,now even the western astrology also has rahu and ketu ,actualy it is contribution frm indian naga cult who were tantric s and yogies and it is rahu -sikhi chakra what we call rasi chakra ) we accepted it but again with modifications of our own .I blv they where using tropical signs again u can see that tajika birth chart reading become purely obscelet and only limited use is in quick prashna and annual return chart again indian way ( i mean siderial )if i can quote Late shri BV Raman ji it realy givs only 50 to 60 % results That is why astrology ( wheter astrology is vedic or tantric or both ) surviving in india only in its pure sense and western astrology after adopting everything ( recently i hav seen they r using Nadi progressions )it become almost a luggage to the learners due this over laod and conflcting idea s if i can blv some of the students those who study and practise it .pls carry on the discussions and my rumbling may not in line with ur way of thinking or line of discussionsi am realy distracted as so many things in personal front to b taken care of rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> That gives rise to another important issue. How did Tajik yogas creep into prashna shastra. Like Prashna marga from Kerala and other books from that part, we had Bhuvan Deepak to guide us through Prashna, but again without Tajik.> > regards,> > mouji> > > > > ________________________________> Sunil astro_tellerkerala > Mon, March 22, 2010 6:59:15 AM> Re: Fw: Accident analysis> >  > > Dear respected GK Goel Ji > > sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress in my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all this tools of predictions and peeping into destiny .> >    Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa periods ,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will work only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont want us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is just like a dead corpse .> > But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .> > That is what even prashna maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is the only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local language texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book it become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and prashna says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results as supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working here > > i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to discuss ,argue or negete > > i respect ur deep knowledge > > rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna goel g.k.goel@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Nair Ji,> > Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.> > You have given a little detailed explanation whatever I had said in brief.> > In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of quarry.> > Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though > > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is limited.> > What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of birth.> > Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the when> > we wish to commence any new undertaking.> > Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to understand> > flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.> > BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:> > "Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and separating> > from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced at the time of birth> > (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta)".> > THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED BY FUTURE > > TRANSITS .> > > > REGARDS,> > > > > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear respected Goel Ji > > many thanks for the post and ur analysis > > > > u said //////////// ///////// ///////> > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system > > to decipher ,> > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive > > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// ///////// ///////// ////> > > > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more charts .> > > > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the post . > > > > //////////// ////> > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///> > > > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing> > the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .> > > > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )> > catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s decide s the life and events > > > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s > > > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and even to attain Moksha > > > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for> > this limited use than its real application )> > > > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which we call Limbs of astrology .> > > > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating results ,even one may supersede others .> > > > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna > > > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )> > > > i think this give s a logical foundation too > > > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is the use of trying .> > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even parents need not worry> > abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is innocent > > > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp and create some discussion on very basics of astrology > > > > with warm regrds sunil nair > > > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i posted a reply to ur mail earlier too > > > > > > > > > > "" ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Dear> > Friends,> > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> > As > > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents > > vehicles> > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is in > > 12H> > with Sun .> > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this > > group.> > ----- Forwarded Message > > ----> > > > > > Dear> > Parth,> > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.> > > > Your> > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a > > Papi graha. Subdasa> > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine house.> > According> > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of > > ShuBh> > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> > Jupiter , > > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.> > > > TRANSIT> > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING> > natal> > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.> > thanks> > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord > > jupiter and> > 9H lord sun.> > The words subha .papa and> > sambandha are technical meaning.> > Kindly study their definitions in > > Laghu> > parasari.> > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> > Vimsottari dasa is > > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,> > this> > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa > > system.> > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh> > 2. Atisubh 3 papi> > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and> > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi> > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 > > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY > > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF > > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION> > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > > > Dasa> > results depends on three basic factors :> > 1. Functional nature of a > > planet ( with the help of above three point)> > 2 Naisargika nature of > > planets and their mutual placement> > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,> > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga> > bala)> > Regards,> > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> > Fight for the top Test spot> > http://sports. in.msn.com/ cricket/> >>

Guest guest

Dear Dev Ji pls graduate frm class 1 to ask questions relating class 2nd and 3rd and so on I suggest u to stop net activitities and loading everything available in net into ur head ,pls read some books and meditate on it ,so u will find answers own ur own ,u r saying both in one breathe ,so where i can answer u ??1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these efforts. Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.

Ans----------------prashna is not a simple query( like the hindi meaning suggests ,i know u

r stuck there ) ,if u try it u will understand it ,it is not the new age phenomenon like pinging to all astrologers in net or simply throwing a challenge to astrologers to prov ,u will get good worthy astrologers only when the Navagrahas realy bless u as they r real worshippers of Navagrahas and mantra sidhas and living life of committed

to sastra ( dont think it is free astrology )

think how in olden days kings used to consult big rishies , munies and acharya s when in case of emergency ,do u think the moment he wanted to ask the acharya he is available tru net or cell phone and he is advising the king for free and king will b relaxing at his home listening to pope music

just try it ,so u will find it .ponder over it ,read more books real books

2. If native is going to

get returns of all his efforts in this birth itself, what shall it carry to next?

ANS-did i say so ?? Read all my messges

3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events, when shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma?

Ans --again u r putting words in my mouth ,it is like u r asking my gaurnatee for everything u wanted to do .

rgrds sunil nair

next messges will b ignored if u r not asking in real mode of discussions as it has got nuisance value only

, Dev <axeplex wrote:>> Sunilji,>  > // But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .//>  > Now, I would be asking questions:> 1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these efforts. Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.> 2. If native is going to get returns of all his efforts in this birth itself, what shall it carry to next?> 3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events, when shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma?>  > You may ignore the post if there is disagreement or does not suit you.>  > regds> Dev> > > --- On Mon, 3/22/10, Sunil astro_tellerkerala wrote:> > > Sunil astro_tellerkerala Re: Fw: Accident analysis> > Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:59 PM> > >  > > > > > Dear respected GK Goel Ji > > sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress in my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all this tools of predictions and peeping into destiny .> >    Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa periods ,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will work only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont want us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is just like a dead corpse .> > But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .> > That is what even prashna maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is the only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local language texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book it become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and prashna says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results as supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working here > > i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to discuss ,argue or negete > > i respect ur deep knowledge > > rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna goel g.k.goel@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Nair Ji,> > Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.> > You have given a little detailed explanation whatever I had said in brief.> > In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of quarry.> > Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though > > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is limited.> > What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of birth.> > Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the when> > we wish to commence any new undertaking.> > Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to understand> > flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.> > BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:> > "Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and separating> > from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced at the time of birth> > (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta)".> > THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED BY FUTURE > > TRANSITS .> > > > REGARDS,> > > > > > G. K. Goel> > > > > > > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear respected Goel Ji > > many thanks for the post and ur analysis > > > > u said //////////// ///////// ///////> > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system > > to decipher ,> > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive > > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// ///////// ///////// ////> > > > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more charts .> > > > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the post . > > > > //////////// ////> > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///> > > > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing> > the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .> > > > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )> > catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s decide s the life and events > > > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s > > > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and even to attain Moksha > > > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for> > this limited use than its real application )> > > > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which we call Limbs of astrology .> > > > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating results ,even one may supersede others .> > > > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna > > > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )> > > > i think this give s a logical foundation too > > > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is the use of trying .> > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even parents need not worry> > abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is innocent > > > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp and create some discussion on very basics of astrology > > > > with warm regrds sunil nair > > > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i posted a reply to ur mail earlier too > > > > > > > > > > "" ancient_indian_ astrology> > > > Dear> > Friends,> > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> > As > > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents > > vehicles> > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is in > > 12H> > with Sun .> > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this > > group.> > ----- Forwarded Message > > ----> > > > > > Dear> > Parth,> > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.> > > > Your> > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a > > Papi graha. Subdasa> > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine house.> > According> > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of > > ShuBh> > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> > Jupiter , > > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.> > > > TRANSIT> > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING> > natal> > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.> > thanks> > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord > > jupiter and> > 9H lord sun.> > The words subha .papa and> > sambandha are technical meaning.> > Kindly study their definitions in > > Laghu> > parasari.> > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> > Vimsottari dasa is > > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,> > this> > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa > > system.> > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh> > 2. Atisubh 3 papi> > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and> > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi> > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 > > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY > > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF > > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION> > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > > > Dasa> > results depends on three basic factors :> > 1. Functional nature of a > > planet ( with the help of above three point)> > 2 Naisargika nature of > > planets and their mutual placement> > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,> > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga> > bala)> > Regards,> > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ ________> > Fight for the top Test spot> > http://sports. in.msn.com/ cricket/> >>

Guest guest

My attempt -

1) Using BCP, we see years indicates by 9 house is most malefic for the native

wrt accident since accident is not gradual but occurs to us as a shock [Rahu].

Equally applicable is the 3,6,11 house.

2) In 1982, the native had an accident. Accoridng to BCP the 6H was activated.

----

I had an accident on the right ankle, mutliple fractures. Incidentally i had

fractures to left leg during an accident in 1982.

Regards

Partha

----

3) Now, we need to see transit of Saturn. This I am not predicting but applying

back calculation rules since the native was bed-ridden for a very long time - 3

months. Such great duration of time of sickness is guided by Saturn.

Transit Saturn in 2009 was in Leo thereby activating the 9H of BCP.

4) We need to validate this using two more chakras - Kota and Sarvatobhadra.

Kota - Saturn causing Durga bhanga

Sarvatobhadra - Saturn in Abhishekha nakshtra

5) Which body part? - We use Nakshatra Purusha and see Saturn is in the feet.

Rahu has vedha on Saturn. Clearly shows feet.

Questions that can be rasied -

a) Saturn is a slow moving planet. It must have stayed in PPhal for a long time,

then by on June 11?

Ans- Saturn turned direct on May 17. Before this date it wouldn't have been

possible to get the direct aspect on the Abhishekha nakshtra.

Moreover, the natural health karaka Moon also has to get afflicted. Moon on May

17 was in Shatabhishak. The next cycle when it came in Cp was on June 11 and it

hit it.

b) Am I doing post-mortem instead of predicting? Would I have been able to

predict this incident?

Ans - Probably no if this was posted on the internet. However, if the native

would have been a loved one and I would have seen his life events closely, then

yes.

This analysis is based on Transits and BCP Theory only.

, Sunil Nair

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

>

> Dear grp memebrs

>

> here is a query posted in another grp and may b of interesting to many .

> the persdon who posted the query is Genuine .

>

> any one there for a try ?

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> Hi All,

>

>

> I had an accident last year because of which was bedridden for three

> months. You

>

> can use either Narayana dasa or vimshottari to analyse the event for

> everybody's

>

> benefit.

>

> Transits can also be used.

>

>

> Event: June 11, 2009, 4:45 AM, chennai

>

>

> Birth particular

>

> 15/december/1976

>

> Time: 8 :30 AM

>

> PLace: New Delhi,

>

>

> Regards

>

> Partha

>

>

>

>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in./

>

Guest guest

Dear sheevani Ji I can giv u one clue ( as i dont hav much time )and u need to devlp it with exprnce ( trail and error ) if all planets in upachaya s then nativ has more freedom of choice .(If the nativ uses or not it is upto them ).then combine all combinations ( All permutations and combinations )own ur own ----with basics/logic/karaks and afflictions and the area s where nativ should take care -- of astrological teaching ,u can understand it easily .Some times it may take time .rgrds sunil nair , "Sheevani" <sheevani147 wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair ji,> > Namaste..> > ///catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s decide s the life and events///> > Please do not be offended, as I am asking just to be sure 'my' understanding of what you expressed here is correct..> > Does this imply that natal charts with one or no planets in fixed signs, actually carry less baggage(fixed karma) from past life and have more flexiblity in choices in this life??> > Many thanks> > warmest regards> Sheevani> > , Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> > Dear respected Goel Ji > > many thanks for the post and ur analysis > > > > u said ////////////////////////////> > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system > > to decipher ,> > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive > > instructions on this dasa system.////////////////////////////////////> > > > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more charts .> > > > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the post . > > > > ////////////////> > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s ///////////////> > > > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .> > > > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion ) catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s decide s the life and events > > > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s > > > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and even to attain Moksha > > > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for this limited use than its real application )> > > > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which we call Limbs of astrology .> > > > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating results ,even one may supersede others .> > > > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna > > > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )> > > > i think this give s a logical foundation too > > > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is the use of trying .> > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even parents need not worry abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is innocent > > > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp and create some discussion on very basics of astrology > > > > with warm regrds sunil nair > > > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i posted a reply to ur mail earlier too > > > > > > > > > > "" > > > > Dear> > Friends,> > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> > As > > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents > > vehicles> > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is in > > 12H> > with Sun .> > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this > > group.> > ----- Forwarded Message > > ----> > > > > > Dear> > Parth,> > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.> > > > Your> > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a > > Papi graha. Subdasa> > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine house.> > According> > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of > > ShuBh> > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> > Jupiter , > > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.> > > > TRANSIT> > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING> > natal> > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.> > thanks> > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord > > jupiter and> > 9H lord sun.> > The words subha .papa and> > sambandha are technical meaning.> > Kindly study their definitions in > > Laghu> > parasari.> > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> > Vimsottari dasa is > > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,> > this> > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa > > system.> > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh> > 2. Atisubh 3 papi> > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and> > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi> > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 > > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY > > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF > > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION> > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > > > Dasa> > results depends on three basic factors :> > 1. Functional nature of a > > planet ( with the help of above three point)> > 2 Naisargika nature of > > planets and their mutual placement> > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,> > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga> > bala)> > Regards,> > > > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./> >>

Guest guest

Talking, talking, talking just talking. You are doing nothing else here

and wasting everyones time, and I cannot still understand why a man of

Shri Sunilji's calibre is wasting time on you, but yet I must say to

Shri Sunil Nair jis credit, that because of you the Group has got

wonderful mails to read from our lovable Sunilji,

But you are a real nuisance. The joker in the Rajas Sabha is good for

comedy and entertainment but as soon as he tries to take the place of

the Wise Minister his torn pockets are shown and he becomes an object of

ridicule.

And whole day listening to jokes makes a man sick... You have ceased to

be a Joker long back, and now creating headaches instead with your

nonsense & senseless eternal gibbering.

You do not have any faith in astrology, do not know the basics, do not

wish to understand or have faith in words of those who are better than

you, but yet you want to enjoy exchanging conversations with such men

thinking that your exchanges are wise... Nobody to tell you, that I have

stopped coming to this Group because a most foolish man like you is

allowed to discuss nonsense all the time and contributing greatly to

the quality of the discussions , going down and detoriating by dismal

levels...

regards,

Bhaskar.

, Dev <axeplex

wrote:

>

> Sunilji,

> Â

> // But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the

quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in

unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .//

> Â

> Now, I would be asking questions:

> 1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the

basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these efforts.

Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.

> 2. If native is going to get returns of all his efforts in this birth

itself, what shall it carry to next?

> 3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events, when

shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma?

> Â

> You may ignore the post if there is disagreement or does not suit you.

> Â

> regds

> Dev

>

>

> --- On Mon, 3/22/10, Sunil astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Sunil astro_tellerkerala

> Re: Fw: Accident analysis

>

> Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:59 PM

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

> Dear respected GK Goel Ji

>

> sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress in

my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good

karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i

think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all this

tools of predictions and peeping into destiny .

>

> Â Â Â Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa periods

,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will work

only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont want

us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is

just like a dead corpse .

>

> But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the

quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in

unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .

>

> That is what even prashna maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is the

only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he

himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local language

texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book it

become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted

neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and prashna

says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results as

supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working here

>

> i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to discuss

,argue or negete

>

> i respect ur deep knowledge

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna goel

g.k.goel@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Nair Ji,

> > Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.

> > You have given a little detailed explanation whatever I had said in

brief.

> > In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of quarry.

> > Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though

> > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is

limited.

> > What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of

birth.

> > Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the when

> > we wish to commence any new undertaking.

> > Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to

understand

> > flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.

> > BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:

> > " Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and

separating

> > from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced at

the time of birth

> > (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta) " .

> > THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED BY

FUTURE

> > TRANSITS .

> >

> > REGARDS,

> >

> >

> > G. K. Goel

> >

> >

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear respected Goel Ji

> > many thanks for the post and ur analysis

> >

> > u said //////////// ///////// ///////

> >

> > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa

system

> > to decipher ,

> > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive

> > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// ///////// /////////

////

> >

> > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of

kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more

charts .

> >

> > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the

post .

> >

> > //////////// ////

> > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///

> >

> > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and

philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands

itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s

commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma

concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana

sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing

> > the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and

we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this

sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .

> >

> > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only

certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or

prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must

understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one

,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that

may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is

Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in

nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and

pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad

effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible

),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )

> > catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma

which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am

using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s

decide s the life and events

> >

> > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma

which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s

> >

> > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in

marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial

measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans

and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and

even to attain Moksha

> >

> > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent

karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to

day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here

also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for

> > this limited use than its real application )

> >

> > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like

natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which we

call Limbs of astrology .

> >

> > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating

results ,even one may supersede others .

> >

> > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal

chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna

> >

> > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this

birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru

kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )

> >

> > i think this give s a logical foundation too

> >

> > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread

a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is

the use of trying .

> > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even

parents need not worry

> > abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a

rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is

innocent

> >

> > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp

and create some discussion on very basics of astrology

> >

> > with warm regrds sunil nair

> >

> > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i

posted a reply to ur mail earlier too

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > " " ancient_indian_ astrology

> >

> > Dear

> > Friends,

> > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.

> > As

> > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents

> > vehicles

> > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is

in

> > 12H

> > with Sun .

> > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this

> > group.

> > ----- Forwarded Message

> > ----

> >

> >

> > Dear

> > Parth,

> > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.

> >

> > Your

> > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a

> > Papi graha. Subdasa

> > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine

house.

> > According

> > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of

> > ShuBh

> > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.

> > Jupiter ,

> > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.

> >

> > TRANSIT

> > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING

> > natal

> > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.

> > thanks

> > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord

> > jupiter and

> > 9H lord sun.

> > The words subha .papa and

> > sambandha are technical meaning.

> > Kindly study their definitions in

> > Laghu

> > parasari.

> > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.

> > Vimsottari dasa is

> > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,

> > this

> > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa

> > system.

> >

> > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh

> > 2. Atisubh 3 papi

> > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and

> > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi

> > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12

> > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.

> >

> > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY

> > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA

> > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF

> > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION

> > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT

> >

> > Dasa

> > results depends on three basic factors :

> > 1. Functional nature of a

> > planet ( with the help of above three point)

> > 2 Naisargika nature of

> > planets and their mutual placement

> > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,

> > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga

> > bala)

> > Regards,

> >

> >

> >

> > G.K.GOEL

> >

> >

> >

> > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

________

> > Fight for the top Test spot

> > http://sports. in.msn.com/ cricket/

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear respected Bhaskar Ji

I know him and i can guess ,and i know this style of operation ,even i know why he is jealous

So he is under strict warning and will b removed without prior notice

only mails of astro contents will b allowed and other mails will b deleted or edited and he can behav himself for one yr to get his posting

rights re established like earlier or he can resign and go away complaining abt mental filters of AIA administration .

rgrds sunil nair , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Talking, talking, talking just talking. You are doing nothing else here> and wasting everyones time, and I cannot still understand why a man of> Shri Sunilji's calibre is wasting time on you, but yet I must say to> Shri Sunil Nair jis credit, that because of you the Group has got> wonderful mails to read from our lovable Sunilji,> > But you are a real nuisance. The joker in the Rajas Sabha is good for> comedy and entertainment but as soon as he tries to take the place of> the Wise Minister his torn pockets are shown and he becomes an object of> ridicule.> > And whole day listening to jokes makes a man sick... You have ceased to> be a Joker long back, and now creating headaches instead with your> nonsense & senseless eternal gibbering.> > You do not have any faith in astrology, do not know the basics, do not> wish to understand or have faith in words of those who are better than> you, but yet you want to enjoy exchanging conversations with such men> thinking that your exchanges are wise... Nobody to tell you, that I have> stopped coming to this Group because a most foolish man like you is> allowed to discuss nonsense all the time and contributing greatly to> the quality of the discussions , going down and detoriating by dismal> levels...> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , Dev axeplex@> wrote:> >> > Sunilji,> > Â> > // But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the> quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in> unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .//> > Â> > Now, I would be asking questions:> > 1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the> basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these efforts.> Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.> > 2. If native is going to get returns of all his efforts in this birth> itself, what shall it carry to next?> > 3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events, when> shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma?> > Â> > You may ignore the post if there is disagreement or does not suit you.> > Â> > regds> > Dev> >> >> > --- On Mon, 3/22/10, Sunil astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Sunil astro_tellerkerala@> > Re: Fw: Accident analysis> > > > Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:59 PM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> >> > Dear respected GK Goel Ji> >> > sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress in> my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good> karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i> think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all this> tools of predictions and peeping into destiny .> >> >    Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa periods> ,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will work> only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont want> us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is> just like a dead corpse .> >> > But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the> quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in> unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .> >> > That is what even prashna maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is the> only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he> himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local language> texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book it> become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted> neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and prashna> says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results as> supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working here> >> > i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to discuss> ,argue or negete> >> > i respect ur deep knowledge> >> > rgrds sunil nair> >> > ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna goel> g.k.goel@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Nair Ji,> > > Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.> > > You have given a little detailed explanation whatever I had said in> brief.> > > In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of quarry.> > > Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though> > > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is> limited.> > > What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of> birth.> > > Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the when> > > we wish to commence any new undertaking.> > > Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to> understand> > > flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.> > > BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:> > > "Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and> separating> > > from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced at> the time of birth> > > (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta)".> > > THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED BY> FUTURE> > > TRANSITS .> > >> > > REGARDS,> > >> > >> > > G. K. Goel> > >> > >> > >> > > ancient_indian_ astrology> > > astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > > Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear respected Goel Ji> > > many thanks for the post and ur analysis> > >> > > u said //////////// ///////// ///////> > >> > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa> system> > > to decipher ,> > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive> > > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// ///////// /////////> ////> > >> > > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of> kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more> charts .> > >> > > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the> post .> > >> > > //////////// ////> > > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///> > >> > > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and> philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands> itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s> commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma> concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana> sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing> > > the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and> we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this> sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .> > >> > > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only> certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or> prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must> understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one> ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that> may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is> Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in> nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and> pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad> effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible> ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )> > > catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma> which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am> using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s> decide s the life and events> > >> > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma> which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s> > >> > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in> marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial> measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans> and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and> even to attain Moksha> > >> > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent> karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to> day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here> also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for> > > this limited use than its real application )> > >> > > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like> natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which we> call Limbs of astrology .> > >> > > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating> results ,even one may supersede others .> > >> > > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal> chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna> > >> > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this> birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru> kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )> > >> > > i think this give s a logical foundation too> > >> > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread> a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is> the use of trying .> > > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even> parents need not worry> > > abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a> rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is> innocent> > >> > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp> and create some discussion on very basics of astrology> > >> > > with warm regrds sunil nair> > >> > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i> posted a reply to ur mail earlier too> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > "" ancient_indian_ astrology> > >> > > Dear> > > Friends,> > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> > > As> > > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents> > > vehicles> > > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is> in> > > 12H> > > with Sun .> > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this> > > group.> > > ----- Forwarded Message> > > ----> > >> > >> > > Dear> > > Parth,> > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.> > >> > > Your> > > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a> > > Papi graha. Subdasa> > > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine> house.> > > According> > > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of> > > ShuBh> > > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> > > Jupiter ,> > > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.> > >> > > TRANSIT> > > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING> > > natal> > > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.> > > thanks> > > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord> > > jupiter and> > > 9H lord sun.> > > The words subha .papa and> > > sambandha are technical meaning.> > > Kindly study their definitions in> > > Laghu> > > parasari.> > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> > > Vimsottari dasa is> > > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,> > > this> > > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa> > > system.> > >> > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh> > > 2. Atisubh 3 papi> > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and> > > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi> > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12> > > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > >> > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY> > > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF> > > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION> > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > >> > > Dasa> > > results depends on three basic factors :> > > 1. Functional nature of a> > > planet ( with the help of above three point)> > > 2 Naisargika nature of> > > planets and their mutual placement> > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,> > > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga> > > bala)> > > Regards,> > >> > >> > >> > > G.K.GOEL> > >> > >> > >> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________> ________> > > Fight for the top Test spot> > > http://sports. in.msn.com/ cricket/> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji and Dev ji,First of all I past the age of getting agitated. Bhaskar ji thought I am usingKP System. I teach Kp but seldom use it.I am not well adept in this system.I use Varga system and feel comfortable with it.In Vimsottari dasa we some time use uptofive stages but no prediction is possible without using sub-sub dasa.If a quarrent comes with a question and if he is also carring his birth chart.consider the prasana chart along with birth chart ,Lagna where sub-sub Lord is placed.We get mine of information about the present problems of the native.Now when one opens the computer Prasana chart comes first. Consider it first and only then the birth chart.I have given a comprehensive reply in response of Mr. Narasimhaji's mail.I am not able to understand what MR. devji was asking.There are many group members who respond instantly without even considering the worth of the mail.Mr. Nair raised some relevant queries on a nativity where I sugested to advance the time from 10.58hrsto 11hrs. I lost the track of birth details , If possible May I request Mr. Nair to again forward this mail.There are some relevant aspects which I may like to discuss , if permitted by the group.Regards.( I will give my introduction in next mail. We should know each other)G. K. Goel

From: astro_tellerkeralaDate: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 16:11:26 +0000 Re: Fw: Accident analysis

Dear respected Bhaskarji sure ,even i was spell bounded when i saw the mentioneing sub sub Lord as frm my understanding i hardly came across shri Goel Ji is using any of Kp principle tho he was a teacher of astrology in BVB and if my knowledge is correct with SJC at present . Then on 2nd reading i got the clue any way i know he generaly take a calm attitude unlike me or u ( as we r influenced by mars more ) when there is a provocation or even a accusation .He is such a adorable personality and this is why i like him ,other than his contributions in astrology .every man has his or her individuality and we like them for that traits.u r very open and wont mind to fight till death for what u know for sure .so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed by so many physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong advises ) ,if i can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for a astro-reading within 3 months will become astrrologers overnite and then with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net .Geol saab will understand ,he is such a nice person and a gem ,so nothing to worry abt it and let us get back to our usual disussions and astrology. with warm rgrds sunil nair , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,> > If he was mentioning about Sub-Sub Lord as Dasha Lord, then I am> extremely apologetic, and beg to be forgiven... These days I have got> extremely fed up of people making fool of astrology, and try not to read> mails also from other astrologers so that I dont get my adrealin shooted> up unnecessarily. My impulsive nature though gets the better fo me most> of the times...> > I hope Shri Goelji will understand this lapse from me as the slip of an> immature mind and leave it at that... There is one more member here who> has been making a fool in the name of Kp and writes all rubbish in name> of KP without logic and runs away whenever asked for explanations. Such> samples and specimens are too much for me to bear. Astrology is Divine> and the persons doing so must be true to their soul when seated on the> seat of the Astrologer. Otherwise its okay if they behave like normal> men because one has to play all the roles of a human being and not just> of an astrologer..> > best wishes and warm reagrds,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > , "Sunil"> astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> >> >> > Dear respected Bhaskar Ji> >> > Goel saab was mentioning abt sub sub period Lord as dasa was running> > was rahu -sun-jupiter> >> > so jup is Lagna cum 4th Lord too> >> > even i wonder when i read first this words then able to decifer that> it> > was a mistake happened while in typing> >> > even in my mail which i said winners are not quitters and i was> > mentioning abt shri dev ji on his never ending queries and trying to> > show he has grab of everything and he took as a self praise and that> > original messge gone due to irratic net and when i re typed original> > meaning is lost> >> > it happens ,even i used to reply while trvelling in inter-state buses> > ,long distance journeys etc ,so at times this mobile net connectivity> > need not b that good .> >> > but those who just putting query after query need not worry abt the> > problems of the other persons ,and they themselves in other persons> >> > what to do ???> >> > Many dont read classics and never got training under good gurus ,even> > never bothered to mix with good astrologers but putting prashna> > queriesor chaallenges even without reading one classic s dealing with> > prashna .> >> > even they doont understand in reality i am not answering them but> > adressing a whole silent grp and i know there are so many readers as> we> > never entertain a Non activ memebr as we religiously remov any> bouncing> > ids or non performing id s etc> >> > with warm regrds sunil nair> >> >> > , "Bhaskar"> > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear Goel ji,> > >> > > //As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents> > > > > vehicles also.> > >> > > Where did the Sub Lord of the 4th go ???> > >> > > Why do we need to talk about SS Lord ?> > >> > > Did you rectify the Sub Lord of the 4th ?> > >> > > How is it connected to accident as per KP ?> > > Please present the rule ...> > >> > > Please explain your whole KP analysis for the subject in Question.> > >> > > regards/Bhaskar.> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Goel ji,> > > >> > > > This is not KP Astrology but making a fool of KP and giving a bad> > name> > > > to KP...> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > > , gopal krishna> goel> > > > g.k.goel@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Fw: Accident of Mr Parth> > > > >> > > > > "" > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> > > > > As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents> > > > > vehicles also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer> Mars> > > > which is in> > > > > 12H with Sun .> > > > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this group.> > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Parth,> > > > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.> > > > >> > > > > Your Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a> > > > > Papi graha. Subdasa Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet> > > being> > > > lord of Trine house.> > > > > According to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub> > > period> > > > of> > > > > ShuBh planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> > > > > Jupiter , sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn> placed> > in> > > > 8H.> > > > >> > > > > TRANSIT MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY> > > > INFLUENCING> > > > > natal jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle> > > karkas.> > > > > thanks your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of> > lagna> > > > lord jupiter and> > > > > 9H lord sun.> > > > > The words subha .papa and> > > > > sambandha are technical meaning.> > > > > Kindly study their definitions in Laghu> > > > > parasari.> > > > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> > > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa> > > system> > > > to decipher ,> > > > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on> this> > > dasa> > > > system.> > > > >> > > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh 2.> > Atisubh> > > 3> > > > papi> > > > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and yoga karka 8> > Marka> > > 9> > > > Sambandhi> > > > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13> > > ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > > > >> > > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> > > > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF FATE AT THE TIME ITS> > OPERATION> > > > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > > > >> > > > > Dasa results depends on three basic factors :> > > > > 1. Functional nature of a planet ( with the help of above three> > > point)> > > > > 2 Naisargika nature of planets and their mutual placement> > > > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala , Vimsopaka Bala and> Astakavarga> > > > > bala)> > > > > Regards,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > axeplex@> > > > > Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:10:15 +0000> > > > > Re: Fw: Accident analysis> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Sorry to say Sunilji, I have already presented my analysis. it> is> > up> > > > to readers whether they accept or reject or understand or argue or> > > > simply do shit business as usual. My method is reflected in my> > > analysis.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > I don't have so much of time to spend on the things that are not> > > > required. I just put my inputs, that is all.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > // winners are not quitters //> > > > >> > > > > I would love to see it. Any learning is good anyday. Please> > describe> > > > my invisible characteristics and my past/ current event also as> per> > > > horay, that shall itself prove the scientific base of horary or> not.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > regds> > > > >> > > > > Dev> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , "Sunil"> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > Dear dev Ji> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > sure ,winners are not quitters ( but this time dont expect a> > long> > > > reply> > > > >> > > > > > as my time is very hectic for me ,and i was thinking of asking> > > > question> > > > >> > > > > > answer way and then again thought against it )> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > i asked u to do those karaka s and maraks etc in Maha dasa for> > > whole> > > > grp> > > > >> > > > > > to try and discuss and it will generate lot of questions and> in> > > the> > > > >> > > > > > Long run we may get more strong footing in our understanding> > ,also> > > > now> > > > >> > > > > > at present what we did is we r simply just justifying an event> (> > > > >> > > > > > which is why this post mortem analsysis gets always bad name )> > > than> > > > we> > > > >> > > > > > analysed the trend in chart .without seeing the trends or> > showing> > > to> > > > >> > > > > > others how we can justify even our reading ??> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > so why worry ,pls strt with what ever is the method u know> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > > , "axeplex"> > > > <axeplex@>> > > > >> > > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > Sunilji,> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > Take your time, I can wait for your long answer.> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > // why dont u try bhavas ,karaka s ,marak etc ( actualy we> can> > > > make> > > > >> > > > > > each bhava as lagna while delinating the results of chart> during> > > > each> > > > >> > > > > > Maha dasa ,try it may b it will giv more wonderful expence )//> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > I use these tehniques sometimes but in this case, why to try> > > extra> > > > >> > > > > > things when it is visible directly.> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > // why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or> > jaimini> > > > chara> > > > >> > > > > > dasa //> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > Wanted to keep it simple, Narayana Dasa, if you know, it is> > > Sc-Cn> > > > and> > > > >> > > > > > the role as per ND is very much clear ....> > > > >> > > > > > > Chara Dasa, I am not used to. Shoola Dasa though can also be> > > tried> > > > in> > > > >> > > > > > this case.> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > regds> > > > >> > > > > > > Dev> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > , "Sunil"> > > > >> > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > Dear devi signh Ji and dev ji> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > Many many thanks for giving it a try> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > Tho others may call it is most mortem> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > Devi singh ji i dont yet got much quality time to master> > this> > > > KAS> > > > >> > > > > > > > system ,so i cant coomnt on it ,tho i am memebr of KAS> forum> > > > ever> > > > >> > > > > > since> > > > >> > > > > > > > i am in grps> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > dear dev thanks for the reading but why dont u try bhavas> > > > ,karaka s> > > > >> > > > > > > > ,marak etc ( actualy we can make each bhava as lagna while> > > > >> > > > > > delinating> > > > >> > > > > > > > the results of chart during each Maha dasa ,try it may b> it> > > will> > > > giv> > > > >> > > > > > > > more wonderful expence )> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or> > jaimini> > > > chara> > > > >> > > > > > dasa> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > My net connectivity is too low and sever is not responding> > > > properly> > > > >> > > > > > .My> > > > >> > > > > > > > post on scientific basis of horoscope is gone ashtray and> > like> > > > alwys> > > > >> > > > > > > > stupid me did not save it and it was almost 2 hrs work> (more> > > > over i> > > > >> > > > > > am> > > > >> > > > > > > > trvelling too)> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > i will rewrite and post it> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > > > > , "axeplex"> > > > >> > > > > > <axeplex@>> > > > >> > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Sunilji,> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > VD is Ra-Su-Ju> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Su in 12th in Rasi reveals and Su in 12th anyway is not> > > > protective> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Su aspects 6th, Ju with Ke, ...dispositor in 12th .....> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > D-6 again there are indications but bed ridden mostly at> > > home> > > > >> > > > > > rather> > > > >> > > > > > > > than in hospital for three months> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > D-16 - Vehicle accidents indications but if, is not> owned> > by> > > > >> > > > > > native.> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > regds> > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dev> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > , Sunil> > Nair> > > > >> > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dear grp memebrs> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > here is a query posted in another grp and may b of> > > > interesting> > > > >> > > > > > to> > > > >> > > > > > > > many .> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > the persdon who posted the query is Genuine .> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > any one there for a try ?> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Hi All,> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > I had an accident last year because of which was> > bedridden> > > > for> > > > >> > > > > > three> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > months. You> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > can use either Narayana dasa or vimshottari to analyse> > the> > > > event> > > > >> > > > > > for> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > everybody's> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > benefit.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Transits can also be used.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Event: June 11, 2009, 4:45 AM, chennai> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Birth particular> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > 15/december/1976> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Time: 8 :30 AM> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > PLace: New Delhi,> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Partha> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your> > > > > > >> > > > > > Homepage.> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your> > > > > > >> > > > > > > > Homepage. http://in./> > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> _______________> > > > > The latest songs, trailers and more> > > > > http://video.in.msn.com/> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

All the latest on four wheels and more Get it now.

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskerji,

I have just received lesson of the day from some vedic literature, :)

" Do not call him a man who enjoys displaying

his own empty words. Rather, call him the chaff of men. "

" Everyone is disgusted by a man

who offends one and all with meaningless chatter. "

" Worthless words are doubly unprofitable: the listeners'

enjoyment is lost, and the speaker's own virtues vanish. "

Best Wishes,

Vijay Goel

jaipur.

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Talking, talking, talking just talking. You are doing nothing else here

> and wasting everyones time, and I cannot still understand why a man of

> Shri Sunilji's calibre is wasting time on you, but yet I must say to

> Shri Sunil Nair jis credit, that because of you the Group has got

> wonderful mails to read from our lovable Sunilji,

>

> But you are a real nuisance. The joker in the Rajas Sabha is good for

> comedy and entertainment but as soon as he tries to take the place of

> the Wise Minister his torn pockets are shown and he becomes an object of

> ridicule.

>

> And whole day listening to jokes makes a man sick... You have ceased to

> be a Joker long back, and now creating headaches instead with your

> nonsense & senseless eternal gibbering.

>

> You do not have any faith in astrology, do not know the basics, do not

> wish to understand or have faith in words of those who are better than

> you, but yet you want to enjoy exchanging conversations with such men

> thinking that your exchanges are wise... Nobody to tell you, that I have

> stopped coming to this Group because a most foolish man like you is

> allowed to discuss nonsense all the time and contributing greatly to

> the quality of the discussions , going down and detoriating by dismal

> levels...

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , Dev <axeplex@>

> wrote:

> >

> > Sunilji,

> > Â

> > // But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the

> quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in

> unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .//

> > Â

> > Now, I would be asking questions:

> > 1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the

> basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these efforts.

> Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.

> > 2. If native is going to get returns of all his efforts in this birth

> itself, what shall it carry to next?

> > 3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events, when

> shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma?

> > Â

> > You may ignore the post if there is disagreement or does not suit you.

> > Â

> > regds

> > Dev

> >

> >

> > --- On Mon, 3/22/10, Sunil astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Sunil astro_tellerkerala@

> > Re: Fw: Accident analysis

> >

> > Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:59 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear respected GK Goel Ji

> >

> > sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress in

> my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good

> karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i

> think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all this

> tools of predictions and peeping into destiny .

> >

> > Â Â Â Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa periods

> ,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will work

> only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont want

> us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is

> just like a dead corpse .

> >

> > But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even the

> quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in

> unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .

> >

> > That is what even prashna maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is the

> only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he

> himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local language

> texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book it

> become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted

> neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and prashna

> says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results as

> supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working here

> >

> > i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to discuss

> ,argue or negete

> >

> > i respect ur deep knowledge

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna goel

> g.k.goel@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Nair Ji,

> > > Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.

> > > You have given a little detailed explanation whatever I had said in

> brief.

> > > In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of quarry.

> > > Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though

> > > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is

> limited.

> > > What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of

> birth.

> > > Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the when

> > > we wish to commence any new undertaking.

> > > Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to

> understand

> > > flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.

> > > BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:

> > > " Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and

> separating

> > > from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced at

> the time of birth

> > > (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta) " .

> > > THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED BY

> FUTURE

> > > TRANSITS .

> > >

> > > REGARDS,

> > >

> > >

> > > G. K. Goel

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > > Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear respected Goel Ji

> > > many thanks for the post and ur analysis

> > >

> > > u said //////////// ///////// ///////

> > >

> > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa

> system

> > > to decipher ,

> > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive

> > > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// ///////// /////////

> ////

> > >

> > > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa of

> kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and more

> charts .

> > >

> > > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in the

> post .

> > >

> > > //////////// ////

> > > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///

> > >

> > > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and

> philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands

> itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma s

> commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma -punarjanma

> concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala vidhana

> sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing

> > > the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things and

> we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also this

> sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .

> > >

> > > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only

> certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal or

> prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must

> understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised one

> ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and that

> may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And it is

> Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in

> nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and

> pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad

> effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible

> ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )

> > > catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the karma

> which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am

> using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s

> decide s the life and events

> > >

> > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma

> which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s

> > >

> > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting in

> marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various remedial

> measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s havans

> and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results and

> even to attain Moksha

> > >

> > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent

> karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day to

> day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here

> also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only for

> > > this limited use than its real application )

> > >

> > > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like

> natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which we

> call Limbs of astrology .

> > >

> > > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating

> results ,even one may supersede others .

> > >

> > > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak ( natal

> chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna

> > >

> > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in this

> birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived tru

> kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )

> > >

> > > i think this give s a logical foundation too

> > >

> > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also spread

> a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what is

> the use of trying .

> > > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even

> parents need not worry

> > > abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a

> rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist is

> innocent

> > >

> > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the grp

> and create some discussion on very basics of astrology

> > >

> > > with warm regrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i

> posted a reply to ur mail earlier too

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > " " ancient_indian_ astrology

> > >

> > > Dear

> > > Friends,

> > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.

> > > As

> > > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents

> > > vehicles

> > > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which is

> in

> > > 12H

> > > with Sun .

> > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this

> > > group.

> > > ----- Forwarded Message

> > > ----

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear

> > > Parth,

> > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.

> > >

> > > Your

> > > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a

> > > Papi graha. Subdasa

> > > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine

> house.

> > > According

> > > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of

> > > ShuBh

> > > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.

> > > Jupiter ,

> > > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.

> > >

> > > TRANSIT

> > > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY INFLUENCING

> > > natal

> > > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.

> > > thanks

> > > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna lord

> > > jupiter and

> > > 9H lord sun.

> > > The words subha .papa and

> > > sambandha are technical meaning.

> > > Kindly study their definitions in

> > > Laghu

> > > parasari.

> > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.

> > > Vimsottari dasa is

> > > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher ,

> > > this

> > > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this dasa

> > > system.

> > >

> > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh

> > > 2. Atisubh 3 papi

> > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and

> > > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi

> > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12

> > > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.

> > >

> > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY

> > > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA

> > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF

> > > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION

> > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT

> > >

> > > Dasa

> > > results depends on three basic factors :

> > > 1. Functional nature of a

> > > planet ( with the help of above three point)

> > > 2 Naisargika nature of

> > > planets and their mutual placement

> > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,

> > > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga

> > > bala)

> > > Regards,

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > G.K.GOEL

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________

> ________

> > > Fight for the top Test spot

> > > http://sports. in.msn.com/ cricket/

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Vijay Goel ji,

Agreed.

An ounce of action is much more than quintals of preaching...

regards/Bhaskar.

, " vijay.goel "

<goyalvj wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskerji,

>

> I have just received lesson of the day from some vedic literature, :)

>

> " Do not call him a man who enjoys displaying

> his own empty words. Rather, call him the chaff of men. "

>

> " Everyone is disgusted by a man

> who offends one and all with meaningless chatter. "

>

> " Worthless words are doubly unprofitable: the listeners'

> enjoyment is lost, and the speaker's own virtues vanish. "

>

>

> Best Wishes,

> Vijay Goel

> jaipur.

>

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Talking, talking, talking just talking. You are doing nothing else

here

> > and wasting everyones time, and I cannot still understand why a man

of

> > Shri Sunilji's calibre is wasting time on you, but yet I must say to

> > Shri Sunil Nair jis credit, that because of you the Group has got

> > wonderful mails to read from our lovable Sunilji,

> >

> > But you are a real nuisance. The joker in the Rajas Sabha is good

for

> > comedy and entertainment but as soon as he tries to take the place

of

> > the Wise Minister his torn pockets are shown and he becomes an

object of

> > ridicule.

> >

> > And whole day listening to jokes makes a man sick... You have ceased

to

> > be a Joker long back, and now creating headaches instead with your

> > nonsense & senseless eternal gibbering.

> >

> > You do not have any faith in astrology, do not know the basics, do

not

> > wish to understand or have faith in words of those who are better

than

> > you, but yet you want to enjoy exchanging conversations with such

men

> > thinking that your exchanges are wise... Nobody to tell you, that I

have

> > stopped coming to this Group because a most foolish man like you is

> > allowed to discuss nonsense all the time and contributing greatly to

> > the quality of the discussions , going down and detoriating by

dismal

> > levels...

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , Dev <axeplex@>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > > Sunilji,

> > > Â

> > > // But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even

the

> > quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in

> > unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .//

> > > Â

> > > Now, I would be asking questions:

> > > 1. Yes, efforts are required in good/ bad periods but what is the

> > basis that Prashna shall show these efforts or results of these

efforts.

> > Prashna is a prashna, a querry, that is all.

> > > 2. If native is going to get returns of all his efforts in this

birth

> > itself, what shall it carry to next?

> > > 3. If everything can be changed including umbrella level events,

when

> > shall native live his/ her prarabdha karma?

> > > Â

> > > You may ignore the post if there is disagreement or does not suit

you.

> > > Â

> > > regds

> > > Dev

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Mon, 3/22/10, Sunil astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil astro_tellerkerala@

> > > Re: Fw: Accident analysis

> > >

> > > Monday, March 22, 2010, 1:59 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Â

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear respected GK Goel Ji

> > >

> > > sure we r in agreement but the point which i wanted to giv stress

in

> > my message is the importance of Kriyamana karma s (positive and good

> > karma s )which can help many persons to alter their destiny .Even i

> > think it is this our rishies wanted to tell us by teaching tru all

this

> > tools of predictions and peeping into destiny .

> > >

> > > Â Â Â Otherwise Yoga s in nativity ,directional dasa

periods

> > ,or even transits all r just working like a tuned machine ,it will

work

> > only that way it is just like a clock ticking ,I am sure they dont

want

> > us to b hopeless ,discontented meaningless ,frustrated people who is

> > just like a dead corpse .

> > >

> > > But our efforts and freewill etc has a gr8 say in deciding even

the

> > quality of good dasa s and even minimising the bad effects in

> > unfavourable dasa s or even yogas in general .

> > >

> > > That is what even prashna maarga kara wanted to tell us( as it is

the

> > only prashna text frm kerala known outside to kerala where as he

> > himself says i am quoting frm 1000s of books including local

language

> > texts which gone extint due to various reasons and after this book

it

> > become almost like a bible of astrologers and even they strted

> > neglecting other books ) ,that is why he said if nativity and

prashna

> > says diffrnt results a blessed astrologer can take prashna results

as

> > supreme ,due to the fact that it is the modified karma is working

here

> > >

> > > i am posting this opinions not to u but to the whole grp to

discuss

> > ,argue or negete

> > >

> > > i respect ur deep knowledge

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology, gopal krishna

goel

> > g.k.goel@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Nair Ji,

> > > > Both of us in agreement AND SAYING THE SAME THING.

> > > > You have given a little detailed explanation whatever I had said

in

> > brief.

> > > > In Prasana we freeze the planetary positions at the time of

quarry.

> > > > Genarally Prasana deals with the quarry only . This means though

> > > > Prasana is more effective than birth chart , but its area is

> > limited.

> > > > What is birth chart. The transit planets freezed at the time of

> > birth.

> > > > Similarly What is Mahurta. We freeze the transit planets at the

when

> > > > we wish to commence any new undertaking.

> > > > Thus yogas, directional periods and transits are the tools to

> > understand

> > > > flow of fate and destiny during the life time of the native.

> > > > BPHS in verse 6 chapter 3 says:

> > > > " Based on the rising sign(ascendant) and the planets joining and

> > separating

> > > > from each other , the native's good and bad effects are deduced

at

> > the time of birth

> > > > (or at the time of quarry or Mahurta) " .

> > > > THE TRANSIT WHICH IS FREEZED ON A GIVEN MOMENT , ARE ACTIVATED

BY

> > FUTURE

> > > > TRANSITS .

> > > >

> > > > REGARDS,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > G. K. Goel

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > > astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > > > Sun, 21 Mar 2010 07:53:41 -0700

> > > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Accident analysis

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear respected Goel Ji

> > > > many thanks for the post and ur analysis

> > > >

> > > > u said //////////// ///////// ///////

> > > >

> > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile dasa

> > system

> > > > to decipher ,

> > > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive

> > > > instructions on this dasa system.///// ///////// /////////

/////////

> > ////

> > > >

> > > > i always feel there is a lot to learn abt this king of the dasa

of

> > kaliyuga ,i always learn new aspects of this when doing more and

more

> > charts .

> > > >

> > > > But i am in strong disagrement with ur this lines u stated in

the

> > post .

> > > >

> > > > //////////// ////

> > > > Yogas in nativity indicate our sanchit karma s //////////// ///

> > > >

> > > > I think this is against the very foundation , thought,and

> > philosophical backbone ( or very foundation where astrology stands

> > itself ) of astrology itself .Sanchit karma s are sum total of karma

s

> > commited by a person in his various pre births ( as janma

-punarjanma

> > concept is the concept justifying this ) ,And astrology is kala

vidhana

> > sastra or a science of time .So we use it for seeing

> > > > the flow of time which affects the living and Non living things

and

> > we can see past ,presnt and future tru it ,so in future births also

this

> > sanchit karma s may affect a person unless it is fully exhausted .

> > > >

> > > > Like any flow it will hide most of the contents resurface only

> > certain things at purticular point of time under consider ( in natal

or

> > prashna or muhurtha ( tho muhurtha we r selecting it,but we must

> > understand that many of this muhurtha s also a sort of compramised

one

> > ,as to get good muhurtha we may need to wait for yrs and yrs ) and

that

> > may b the merits and demerits we got tru karma s in past life .And

it is

> > Known as Prarabda karma ,the karma which is responsible for yogas in

> > nativity ,it shows how we must go tru in this life tru pains and

> > pleasure ,and it is again not fixed ,it can modified to good and bad

> > effects( sure depending on sadhya (possible ),asadya (impossible

> > ),dusadya ( possible after too much exersion )

> > > > catagory-remebr chara .fixed ,dual nature of signs ) and the

> > which we do in this birth is Known as Kriyaman karma ( i think i am

> > using right word or correct me ) and prarabda with kriyaman karma s

> > decide s the life and events

> > > >

> > > > prarabda Karma s can b read tru charts ( natal ) kriyaman karma

> > which get modified into good or bad can b know only tru prashna s

> > > >

> > > > we use Muhurtha .s for strting any good things ,we use matchting

in

> > marriages ,we use medicine when we r sick and like this various

remedial

> > measure s like mani ( gems ) mantra ( hymns and chants ) pooja s

havans

> > and yagna s ,etc etc we uses to get relif and to get good results

and

> > even to attain Moksha

> > > >

> > > > so all this points to importnace of our free will as subsequent

> > karma as also has a gr8 say in astrological readings .Also all day

to

> > day events it is very difficult to predict tru natal charts and here

> > also prashna comes handy ( actualy now a days prashna is using only

for

> > > > this limited use than its real application )

> > > >

> > > > That is why rishies has designed various Limbs of astrology Like

> > natal reading or jataka ,prashna ,muhurtha ,matchting etc etc which

we

> > call Limbs of astrology .

> > > >

> > > > all this depending on indications when a astrolger delinating

> > results ,even one may supersede others .

> > > >

> > > > That is why prashna maarga says when the results in jatak (

natal

> > chart ) and prashna diffrrce go by prashna

> > > >

> > > > because natal chart is what is ur share of pain or pleasures in

this

> > birth ,but prashna is showing ur merits/demerits which u acheived

tru

> > kriyaman karma s (rest of our actions )

> > > >

> > > > i think this give s a logical foundation too

> > > >

> > > > other wise we may become fatalistic and lazy and it will also

spread

> > a sort of akarmanyata in society ,if everything is fixed then what

is

> > the use of trying .

> > > > then no need of even good manners ,good education ( i mean even

> > parents need not worry

> > > > abt senting kids to schools, ) ,even we can justify a

> > rapists/criminals action s as it was destined on the girl and rapist

is

> > innocent

> > > >

> > > > My intention of writing this in this mail to just warm up the

grp

> > and create some discussion on very basics of astrology

> > > >

> > > > with warm regrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > many of my posts has gone into /sever it seems and even i

> > posted a reply to ur mail earlier too

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > " " ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > >

> > > > Dear

> > > > Friends,

> > > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.

> > > > As

> > > > Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents

> > > > vehicles

> > > > also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer Mars which

is

> > in

> > > > 12H

> > > > with Sun .

> > > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this

> > > > group.

> > > > ----- Forwarded Message

> > > > ----

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear

> > > > Parth,

> > > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.

> > > >

> > > > Your

> > > > Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a

> > > > Papi graha. Subdasa

> > > > Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha planet being lord of Trine

> > house.

> > > > According

> > > > to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub period of

> > > > ShuBh

> > > > planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.

> > > > Jupiter ,

> > > > sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn placed in 8H.

> > > >

> > > > TRANSIT

> > > > MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY

INFLUENCING

> > > > natal

> > > > jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle karkas.

> > > > thanks

> > > > your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of lagna

lord

> > > > jupiter and

> > > > 9H lord sun.

> > > > The words subha .papa and

> > > > sambandha are technical meaning.

> > > > Kindly study their definitions in

> > > > Laghu

> > > > parasari.

> > > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.

> > > > Vimsottari dasa is

> > > > one of the very difficult and versatile dasa system to decipher

> > > > this

> > > > is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on this

dasa

> > > > system.

> > > >

> > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh

> > > > 2. Atisubh 3 papi

> > > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and

> > > > yoga karka 8 Marka 9 Sambandhi

> > > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12

> > > > uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13 ANUBHAYADHARMI.

> > > >

> > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY

> > > > INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA

> > > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF

> > > > FATE AT THE TIME ITS OPERATION

> > > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT

> > > >

> > > > Dasa

> > > > results depends on three basic factors :

> > > > 1. Functional nature of a

> > > > planet ( with the help of above three point)

> > > > 2 Naisargika nature of

> > > > planets and their mutual placement

> > > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala ,

> > > > Vimsopaka Bala and Astakavarga

> > > > bala)

> > > > Regards,

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > >

> > > >