IndiaDivine.org

Accident analysis and mistaken spirituality /devinity

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear dev ji u r gate crashing to my prvt id s without showing any respect for the other persons time or inclination s and shedules or u never asked prior permission for such a act .This is repeating nth time too .what ever u wanted to say is allowed in grp except when u attack on any person other than myself .u r all mails r being allowed ,so now why u r senting mails to my personal id ?? Dont i say that i am busy and has limited time .still i hav always lot of mails to b answered /replied to genuine persons concerns

..I used to get this kind of mails frm calender reform ppl ( they want indians to follow real vedic calender and abusing in prvt they think they can attain it by doing so ,same is the case with ppl who want to proov that astrology is fraud ,same is the case with ppl wanted to proov that astrology is not a science ,same is the case with ppl who wanted to proov that astroloogy is andaviswas they all calims they r doing it for benefit of man kind ie gate crashing into prvcy of a person any way my publishing of this mail is show the mistaken spirituality /devinity /and even concept of Non violence etc which gone into the

core of indian phyche .can u quote me any veda /purana s /sruthi or smrithi where it says we shud accept everything with folded hands use gita or any epics or any books tell me ,it is ur turn now actualy astrology ( in general spirituality ) after falling in the hands of fraud s this concepts they r spreading as they want an escape route in case they get caught Even u prooved in grp u dont know head and tail abt astrology ( even after giving 100 chances ) and says i blv astrology is science but horary is

not ??who asked u ur opinions or do u think did it realy matters to us .for ur information astrology which is other wise known as jyothisha is not only natal chart reading but it is with all limbs of astrology and one is Horary science what u call prashna Now u can discuss in grp what is devinity /spiritulaity /chart reading and even horary make sure that u supply some content or we cannot use grp space for gibberish materials what is stored in ur head .( try to make merc exalted )hope u wil teach us spirituality /devinity /non voilence and even astrology rgrds sunil nair --- On Fri, 19/3/10, axeplex <axeplex wrote:axeplex <axeplexRe: Fw: Accident analysis"Sunil" <astro_tellerkeralaFriday, 19 March, 2010, 10:51 PMSunilji,//so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed by so many physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong advises ) ,if i can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for a astro-reading within 3 months will

become astrrologers overnite and then with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net .//There is no divinity shown in it. It just shows desperation. Just your state of mind, problem with astrologers. I love astrology as much as all of you love and it is science but differences exist on horary.regdsDev , "Sunil" <astro_tellerkerala wrote:>>> Dear respected Bhaskarji>> sure ,even i was spell bounded when i saw the mentioneing sub sub Lord> as frm my understanding i hardly came across shri Goel Ji is using any> of Kp principle tho he was a teacher of astrology in BVB and if my> knowledge is correct with SJC at present .>> Then on 2nd reading i

got the clue>> any way i know he generaly take a calm attitude unlike me or u ( as we r> influenced by mars more ) when there is a provocation or even a> accusation .> He is such a adorable personality and this is why i like him ,other than> his contributions in astrology .>> every man has his or her individuality and we like them for that traits.>> u r very open and wont mind to fight till death for what u know for sure> .>> so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed> by so many physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong> advises ) ,if i can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for a> astro-reading within 3 months will become astrrologers overnite and then> with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net .>> Geol saab will understand ,he is such a nice person and a

gem ,so> nothing to worry abt it and let us get back to our usual disussions> and astrology.>> with warm rgrds sunil nair>>>>> , "Bhaskar"> <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:> >> >> > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,> >> > If he was mentioning about Sub-Sub Lord as Dasha Lord, then I am> > extremely apologetic, and beg to be forgiven... These days I have got> > extremely fed up of people making fool of astrology, and try not to> read> > mails also from other astrologers so that I dont get my adrealin> shooted> > up unnecessarily. My impulsive nature though gets the better fo me> most> >

of the times...> >> > I hope Shri Goelji will understand this lapse from me as the slip of> an> > immature mind and leave it at that... There is one more member here> who> > has been making a fool in the name of Kp and writes all rubbish in> name> > of KP without logic and runs away whenever asked for explanations.> Such> > samples and specimens are too much for me to bear. Astrology is Divine> > and the persons doing so must be true to their soul when seated on the> > seat of the Astrologer. Otherwise its okay if they behave like normal> > men because one has to play all the roles of a human being and not> just> > of an astrologer..> >> > best wishes and warm reagrds,> >> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> >> >> > , "Sunil"> > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > Dear respected Bhaskar Ji> > >> > > Goel saab was mentioning abt sub sub period Lord as dasa was running> > > was rahu -sun-jupiter> > >> > > so jup is Lagna cum 4th Lord too> > >> > > even i wonder when i read first this words then able to decifer that> > it> > > was a mistake happened while in typing> > >> > > even in my mail which i said winners are not quitters and i was> > > mentioning abt shri dev ji on his never ending queries and trying to> > > show he has grab of everything and he took as a self praise and

that> > > original messge gone due to irratic net and when i re typed original> > > meaning is lost> > >> > > it happens ,even i used to reply while trvelling in inter-state> buses> > > ,long distance journeys etc ,so at times this mobile net> connectivity> > > need not b that good .> > >> > > but those who just putting query after query need not worry abt the> > > problems of the other persons ,and they themselves in other persons> > >> > > what to do ???> > >> > > Many dont read classics and never got training under good gurus> ,even> > > never bothered to mix with good astrologers but putting prashna> > > queriesor chaallenges even without reading one classic s dealing> with> > > prashna .> > >>

> > even they doont understand in reality i am not answering them but> > > adressing a whole silent grp and i know there are so many readers as> > we> > > never entertain a Non activ memebr as we religiously remov any> > bouncing> > > ids or non performing id s etc> > >> > > with warm regrds sunil nair> > >> > >> > > , "Bhaskar"> > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Goel ji,> > > >> > > > //As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents> > > > > > vehicles also.> > > >> > > >

Where did the Sub Lord of the 4th go ???> > > >> > > > Why do we need to talk about SS Lord ?> > > >> > > > Did you rectify the Sub Lord of the 4th ?> > > >> > > > How is it connected to accident as per KP ?> > > > Please present the rule ...> > > >> > > > Please explain your whole KP analysis for the subject in Question.> > > >> > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > , "Bhaskar"> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@

wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Dear Goel ji,> > > > >> > > > > This is not KP Astrology but making a fool of KP and giving a> bad> > > name> > > > > to KP...> > > > >> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > , gopal krishna> > goel> > > > > g.k.goel@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Fw: Accident of Mr Parth> > > > > >> > > > > > "" > > > > > > Dear Friends,> > > > > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.> > > > > > As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it> represents> > > > > > vehicles also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer> > Mars> > > > > which is in> > > > > > 12H with Sun .> > > > > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this group.> > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Dear Parth,> > > > > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.> > > > > >> > > >

> > Your Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a> > > > > > Papi graha. Subdasa Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha> planet> > > > being> > > > > lord of Trine house.> > > > > > According to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub> > > > period> > > > > of> > > > > > ShuBh planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.> > > > > > Jupiter , sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn> > placed> > > in> > > > > 8H.> > > > > >> > > > > > TRANSIT MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY> > > > > INFLUENCING> > > > > > natal jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle> > > > karkas.>

> > > > > thanks your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of> > > lagna> > > > > lord jupiter and> > > > > > 9H lord sun.> > > > > > The words subha .papa and> > > > > > sambandha are technical meaning.> > > > > > Kindly study their definitions in Laghu> > > > > > parasari.> > > > > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.> > > > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile> dasa> > > > system> > > > > to decipher ,> > > > > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on> > this> > > > dasa> > > > > system.> > > > > >> > > > > > One must understand the definitions

of functional 1.Shubh 2.> > > Atisubh> > > > 3> > > > > papi> > > > > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and yoga karka 8> > > Marka> > > > 9> > > > > Sambandhi> > > > > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13> > > > ANUBHAYADHARMI.> > > > > >> > > > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA> > > > > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF FATE AT THE TIME ITS> > > OPERATION> > > > > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT> > > > > >> > > > > > Dasa results depends on three basic factors :> > > > > > 1. Functional nature of a planet ( with the help of above> three> > > >

point)> > > > > > 2 Naisargika nature of planets and their mutual placement> > > > > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala , Vimsopaka Bala and> > Astakavarga> > > > > > bala)> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > G.K.GOEL> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > axeplex@> > > > > > Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:10:15 +0000> >

> > > > Re: Fw: Accident analysis> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >

>> > > > > >> > > > > > Sorry to say Sunilji, I have already presented my analysis. it> > is> > > up> > > > > to readers whether they accept or reject or understand or argue> or> > > > > simply do shit business as usual. My method is reflected in my> > > > analysis.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > I don't have so much of time to spend on the things that are> not> > > > > required. I just put my inputs, that is all.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > // winners are not quitters //> > > > > >> > > > > > I would love to see it. Any learning is good anyday.

Please> > > describe> > > > > my invisible characteristics and my past/ current event also as> > per> > > > > horay, that shall itself prove the scientific base of horary or> > not.> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > regds> > > > > >> > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > , "Sunil"> > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >

> > Dear dev Ji> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > sure ,winners are not quitters ( but this time dont expect a> > > long> > > > > reply> > > > > >> > > > > > > as my time is very hectic for me ,and i was thinking of> asking> > > > > question> > > > > >> > > > > > > answer way and then again thought against it )> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > i asked u to do those karaka s and maraks etc in Maha dasa> for> > > > whole> > > > > grp> > > > > >> > > > > > > to try and discuss and it will generate lot

of questions and> > in> > > > the> > > > > >> > > > > > > Long run we may get more strong footing in our understanding> > > ,also> > > > > now> > > > > >> > > > > > > at present what we did is we r simply just justifying an> event> > (> > > > > >> > > > > > > which is why this post mortem analsysis gets always bad name> )> > > > than> > > > > we> > > > > >> > > > > > > analysed the trend in chart .without seeing the trends or> > > showing> > > > to> > > > > >> > > > > > > others how we can justify even our reading ??> > > > > >> > > > >

> >> > > > > >> > > > > > > so why worry ,pls strt with what ever is the method u know> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > > , "axeplex"> > > > > <axeplex@>> > > > > >> > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Sunilji,> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > >

> > > > > Take your time, I can wait for your long answer.> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > // why dont u try bhavas ,karaka s ,marak etc ( actualy we> > can> > > > > make> > > > > >> > > > > > > each bhava as lagna while delinating the results of chart> > during> > > > > each> > > > > >> > > > > > > Maha dasa ,try it may b it will giv more wonderful expence> )//> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > I use these tehniques sometimes but in this case, why to> try> > > > extra> > > > > >> > > >

> > > things when it is visible directly.> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > // why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or> > > jaimini> > > > > chara> > > > > >> > > > > > > dasa //> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Wanted to keep it simple, Narayana Dasa, if you know, it> is> > > > Sc-Cn> > > > > and> > > > > >> > > > > > > the role as per ND is very much clear ....> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Chara Dasa, I am not used to. Shoola Dasa though can also> be> > > >

tried> > > > > in> > > > > >> > > > > > > this case.> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > regds> > > > > >> > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > , "Sunil"> > > > > >> > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > >

> > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Dear devi signh Ji and dev ji> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Many many thanks for giving it a try> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Tho others may call it is most mortem> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Devi singh ji i dont yet got much quality time to master> > > this> > > > > KAS> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > system ,so i cant coomnt on it ,tho i

am memebr of KAS> > forum> > > > > ever> > > > > >> > > > > > > since> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > i am in grps> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > dear dev thanks for the reading but why dont u try> bhavas> > > > > ,karaka s> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ,marak etc ( actualy we can make each bhava as lagna> while> > > > > >> > > > > > > delinating> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > the results of chart during each Maha dasa ,try it may b> > it> > > > will> > > > > giv>

> > > > >> > > > > > > > > more wonderful expence )> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or> > > jaimini> > > > > chara> > > > > >> > > > > > > dasa> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > My net connectivity is too low and sever is not> responding> > > > > properly> > > > > >> > > > > > > .My> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > post on scientific basis of horoscope is gone ashtray> and> > >

like> > > > > alwys> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > stupid me did not save it and it was almost 2 hrs work> > (more> > > > > over i> > > > > >> > > > > > > am> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > trvelling too)> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > i will rewrite and post it> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > ,> "axeplex"> > > > > >> > > > > > > <axeplex@>> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Sunilji,> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > VD is Ra-Su-Ju> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Su in 12th in Rasi reveals and Su in 12th anyway is> not> > > > > protective> > >

> > >> > > > > > > > > > Su aspects 6th, Ju with Ke, ...dispositor in 12th> .....> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > D-6 again there are indications but bed ridden mostly> at> > > > home> > > > > >> > > > > > > rather> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > than in hospital for three months> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > D-16 - Vehicle accidents indications but if, is not> > owned> > > by> > > > > >> > > > > > > native.> > > > >

>> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > regds> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > Dev> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > , Sunil> > > Nair> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Dear grp memebrs> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > here is a query posted in another grp and may b of> > > > > interesting> > > > > >> > > > > > > to> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > many .> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > the persdon who posted the query is Genuine .> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >

> >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > any one there for a try ?> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Hi All,> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > I had an accident last year because of which was> > > bedridden> > > > > for> > > > > >> > > > > >

> three> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > months. You> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > can use either Narayana dasa or vimshottari to> analyse> > > the> > > > > event> > > > > >> > > > > > > for> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > everybody's> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > benefit.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >

Transits can also be used.> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Event: June 11, 2009, 4:45 AM, chennai> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Birth particular> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > 15/december/1976> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > > Time: 8 :30 AM> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > PLace: New Delhi,> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Regards> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > Partha> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > >

> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > Homepage.> > > > > >>

> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your> > > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > Homepage. http://in./> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > >

> >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > _______________> > > > > > The latest songs, trailers and more> > > > > > http://video.in.msn.com/> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >>

>>

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Sunilji,

There is no gate crashing in any privacy. If someone attacks personally directly

or indirectly, I have stopped responding in group so that others are not

disturbed and this group does not become a chat box. Many times, I try to ignore

these comments also but my Ma is equally strong. It is a two way process, people

enter in my privacy also directly or indirectly by immature comments in public

forum.

I never claim what I am in astrology, it is your perception and again mental

filter issue. My differences on horary versus natal exist and it is my

perception.

//what ever u wanted to say is allowed in grp except when u attack on any person

other than myself .u r all mails r being allowed ,so now why u r senting mails

to my personal id ?? //

Yes, I respect it. But same rules shall equally apply to everyone. But actually,

it is not so. It is preference to few which makes this group poor.

regds

Dev

, Sunil Nair

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

> dear dev ji

>

>   u r gate crashing to my prvt id s without showing any respect for the other

persons time or inclination s  and shedules or u never asked prior permission

for such a act .This is repeating nth time too .

>

> what ever u wanted to say is allowed in grp except when u attack on any person

to my personal id ?? Dont i say that i am busy and has limited time .still i hav

always lot of mails to b answered /replied to  genuine persons concerns  .

>

> I used to get this kind of mails frm calender reform ppl ( they want indians

to follow real vedic calender and abusing in prvt they think they can attain it

by doing so ,same is the case with ppl who want to proov that astrology is fraud

,same is the case with ppl wanted to proov that astrology is not a science ,same

is the case with ppl who wanted to proov that astroloogy is andaviswas

>

> they all calims they r doing it for benefit of man kind ie gate crashing into

prvcy of a person

>

> any way my publishing of this mail is show the mistaken spirituality /devinity

/and even concept of Non violence etc which gone into the core of indian phyche

..can u quote me any veda /purana s /sruthi or smrithi where it says we shud

accept everything with folded hands

>

> use gita or any epics or any books

>

> tell me ,it is ur turn now

>

> actualy astrology ( in general spirituality ) after falling in the hands of

fraud s this concepts they r spreading as they want an escape route in case they

get caught

>

> Even u prooved in grp u dont know head and tail abt astrology ( even after

giving 100 chances ) and says i blv astrology is science but horary is not ??

> who asked u ur opinions or do u think did it realy matters to us .

>

> for ur information astrology which is other wise known as jyothisha is not

only natal chart reading but it is with all limbs of astrology and one is Horary

science what u call prashna

>

> Now u can discuss in grp what is devinity /spiritulaity /chart reading and

even horary

>

> make sure that u supply some content or we cannot use grp space for gibberish

materials what is stored in ur head .( try to make merc exalted )

>

> hope u wil teach us spirituality /devinity /non voilence and even astrology

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 19/3/10, axeplex <axeplex wrote:

>

> axeplex <axeplex

> Re: Fw: Accident analysis

> " Sunil " <astro_tellerkerala

> Friday, 19 March, 2010, 10:51 PM

>

> Sunilji,

>

> //so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed by

so many  physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong advises ) ,if i

can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for  a astro-reading within 3

months will become astrrologers overnite and then with 30 ids will strt playing

politics in net .//

>

> There is no divinity shown in it. It just shows desperation. Just your state

of mind, problem with astrologers. I love astrology as much as all of you love

and it is science but differences exist on horary.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

>

> , " Sunil " <astro_tellerkerala@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear respected Bhaskarji

> >

> >    sure ,even i was spell bounded when i saw the mentioneing sub sub Lord

> > as frm my understanding i  hardly came across shri Goel Ji is using any

> > of Kp principle tho he was a teacher of astrology in BVB and if my

> > knowledge is correct with SJC at present .

> >

> >    Then on 2nd reading i got the clue

> >

> > any way i know he generaly take a calm attitude unlike me or u ( as we r

> > influenced by mars more ) when there is a provocation or even a

> > accusation .

> > He is such a adorable personality and this is why i like him ,other than

> > his contributions in astrology .

> >

> > every man has his or her individuality and we like them for that traits.

> >

> > u r very open and wont mind to fight till death for what u know for sure

> > .

> >

> > so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed

> > by so many  physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong

> > advises ) ,if i can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for  a

> > astro-reading within 3 months will become astrrologers overnite and then

> > with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net .

> >

> > Geol saab will understand ,he is such a nice person and a gem ,so

> > nothing to worry abt it   and let us get back to our usual disussions

> > and astrology.

> >

> > with warm rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

> > >

> > > If he was mentioning about Sub-Sub Lord as Dasha Lord, then I am

> > > extremely apologetic, and beg to be forgiven... These days I have got

> > > extremely fed up of people making fool of astrology, and try not to

> > read

> > > mails also from other astrologers so that I dont get my adrealin

> > shooted

> > > up unnecessarily. My impulsive nature though gets the better fo me

> > most

> > > of the times...

> > >

> > > I hope Shri Goelji will understand this lapse from me as the slip of

> > an

> > > immature mind and leave it at that...  There is one more member here

> > who

> > > has been making a fool in the name of Kp and writes all rubbish in

> > name

> > > of KP without logic and runs away whenever asked for explanations.

> > Such

> > > samples and specimens are too much for me to bear. Astrology is Divine

> > > and the persons doing so must be true to their soul when seated on the

> > > seat of the Astrologer. Otherwise its okay if they behave like normal

> > > men because one has to play all the roles of a human being and not

> > just

> > > of an astrologer..

> > >

> > > best wishes and warm reagrds,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Sunil "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear respected Bhaskar Ji

> > > >

> > > > Goel saab was mentioning abt sub sub period Lord as dasa was running

> > > > was rahu -sun-jupiter

> > > >

> > > > so jup is Lagna cum 4th Lord too

> > > >

> > > > even i wonder when i read first this words then able to decifer that

> > > it

> > > > was a mistake happened while in typing

> > > >

> > > > even in my mail which i said winners are not quitters and i was

> > > > mentioning abt shri dev ji on his never ending queries and trying to

> > > > show he has grab of everything and he took as a self praise and that

> > > > original messge gone due to irratic net and when i re typed original

> > > > meaning is lost

> > > >

> > > > it happens ,even i used to reply while trvelling in inter-state

> > buses

> > > > ,long distance journeys etc ,so at times this mobile net

> > connectivity

> > > > need not b that good .

> > > >

> > > > but those who just putting query after query need not worry abt the

> > > > problems of the other persons ,and they themselves in other persons

> > > >

> > > > what to do ???

> > > >

> > > > Many dont read classics and never got training under good gurus

> > ,even

> > > > never bothered to mix with good astrologers but putting prashna

> > > > queriesor chaallenges even without reading one classic s dealing

> > with

> > > > prashna .

> > > >

> > > > even they doont understand in reality i am not answering them but

> > > > adressing a whole silent grp and i know there are so many readers as

> > > we

> > > > never entertain a Non activ memebr as we religiously remov any

> > > bouncing

> > > > ids or non performing id s etc

> > > >

> > > > with warm regrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Goel ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > //As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents

> > > > > > > vehicles also.

> > > > >

> > > > > Where did the Sub Lord of the 4th go ???

> > > > >

> > > > > Why do we need to talk about SS Lord ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Did you rectify the Sub Lord of the 4th ?

> > > > >

> > > > > How is it connected to accident as per KP ?

> > > > > Please present the rule ...

> > > > >

> > > > > Please explain your whole KP analysis for the subject in Question.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Goel ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is not KP Astrology but making a fool of KP and giving a

> > bad

> > > > name

> > > > > > to KP...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , gopal krishna

> > > goel

> > > > > > g.k.goel@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Fw: Accident of Mr Parth

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > " "

> > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.

> > > > > > > As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it

> > represents

> > > > > > > vehicles also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer

> > > Mars

> > > > > > which is in

> > > > > > > 12H with Sun .

> > > > > > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this group.

> > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Parth,

> > > > > > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a

> > > > > > > Papi graha. Subdasa Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha

> > planet

> > > > > being

> > > > > > lord of Trine house.

> > > > > > > According to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub

> > > > > period

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > ShuBh planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.

> > > > > > > Jupiter , sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn

> > > placed

> > > > in

> > > > > > 8H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > TRANSIT MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY

> > > > > > INFLUENCING

> > > > > > > natal jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle

> > > > > karkas.

> > > > > > > thanks your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > lord jupiter and

> > > > > > > 9H lord sun.

> > > > > > > The words subha .papa and

> > > > > > > sambandha are technical meaning.

> > > > > > > Kindly study their definitions in Laghu

> > > > > > > parasari.

> > > > > > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.

> > > > > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile

> > dasa

> > > > > system

> > > > > > to decipher ,

> > > > > > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on

> > > this

> > > > > dasa

> > > > > > system.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh 2.

> > > > Atisubh

> > > > > 3

> > > > > > papi

> > > > > > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and yoga karka 8

> > > > Marka

> > > > > 9

> > > > > > Sambandhi

> > > > > > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13

> > > > > ANUBHAYADHARMI.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA

> > > > > > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF FATE AT THE TIME ITS

> > > > OPERATION

> > > > > > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dasa results depends on three basic factors :

> > > > > > > 1. Functional nature of a planet ( with the help of above

> > three

> > > > > point)

> > > > > > > 2 Naisargika nature of planets and their mutual placement

> > > > > > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala , Vimsopaka Bala and

> > > Astakavarga

> > > > > > > bala)

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > axeplex@

> > > > > > > Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:10:15 +0000

> > > > > > > Re: Fw: Accident analysis

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry to say Sunilji, I have already presented my analysis. it

> > > is

> > > > up

> > > > > > to readers whether they accept or reject or understand or argue

> > or

> > > > > > simply do shit business as usual. My method is reflected in my

> > > > > analysis.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't have so much of time to spend on the things that are

> > not

> > > > > > required. I just put my inputs, that is all.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > // winners are not quitters //

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would love to see it. Any learning is good anyday. Please

> > > > describe

> > > > > > my invisible characteristics and my past/ current event also as

> > > per

> > > > > > horay, that shall itself prove the scientific base of horary or

> > > not.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " Sunil "

> > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear dev Ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sure ,winners are not quitters ( but this time dont expect a

> > > > long

> > > > > > reply

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > as my time is very hectic for me ,and i was thinking of

> > asking

> > > > > > question

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > answer way and then again thought against it )

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i asked u to do those karaka s and maraks etc in Maha dasa

> > for

> > > > > whole

> > > > > > grp

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > to try and discuss and it will generate lot of questions and

> > > in

> > > > > the

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Long run we may get more strong footing in our understanding

> > > > ,also

> > > > > > now

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > at present what we did is we r simply just justifying an

> > event

> > > (

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > which is why this post mortem analsysis gets always bad name

> > )

> > > > > than

> > > > > > we

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > analysed the trend in chart .without seeing the trends or

> > > > showing

> > > > > to

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > others how we can justify even our reading ??

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > so why worry ,pls strt with what ever is the method u know

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , " axeplex "

> > > > > > <axeplex@>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sunilji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Take your time, I can wait for your long answer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > // why dont u try bhavas ,karaka s ,marak etc ( actualy we

> > > can

> > > > > > make

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > each bhava as lagna while delinating the results of chart

> > > during

> > > > > > each

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maha dasa ,try it may b it will giv more wonderful expence

> > )//

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I use these tehniques sometimes but in this case, why to

> > try

> > > > > extra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > things when it is visible directly.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > // why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or

> > > > jaimini

> > > > > > chara

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > dasa //

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Wanted to keep it simple, Narayana Dasa, if you know, it

> > is

> > > > > Sc-Cn

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > the role as per ND is very much clear ....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Chara Dasa, I am not used to. Shoola Dasa though can also

> > be

> > > > > tried

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > this case.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > , " Sunil "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear devi signh Ji and dev ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Many many thanks for giving it a try

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Tho others may call it is most mortem

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Devi singh ji i dont yet got much quality time to master

> > > > this

> > > > > > KAS

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > system ,so i cant coomnt on it ,tho i am memebr of KAS

> > > forum

> > > > > > ever

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > since

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > i am in grps

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > dear dev thanks for the reading but why dont u try

> > bhavas

> > > > > > ,karaka s

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ,marak etc ( actualy we can make each bhava as lagna

> > while

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > delinating

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > the results of chart during each Maha dasa ,try it may b

> > > it

> > > > > will

> > > > > > giv

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > more wonderful expence )

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or

> > > > jaimini

> > > > > > chara

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > dasa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > My net connectivity is too low and sever is not

> > responding

> > > > > > properly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > .My

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > post on scientific basis of horoscope is gone ashtray

> > and

> > > > like

> > > > > > alwys

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > stupid me did not save it and it was almost 2 hrs work

> > > (more

> > > > > > over i

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > am

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > trvelling too)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > i will rewrite and post it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ,

> > " axeplex "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <axeplex@>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunilji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > VD is Ra-Su-Ju

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Su in 12th in Rasi reveals and Su in 12th anyway is

> > not

> > > > > > protective

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Su aspects 6th, Ju with Ke, ...dispositor in 12th

> > .....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > D-6 again there are indications but bed ridden mostly

> > at

> > > > > home

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > rather

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > than in hospital for three months

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > D-16 - Vehicle accidents indications but if, is not

> > > owned

> > > > by

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > native.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > , Sunil

> > > > Nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear grp memebrs

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > here is a query posted in another grp and may b of

> > > > > > interesting

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > many .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > the persdon who posted the query is Genuine .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > any one there for a try ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I had an accident last year because of which was

> > > > bedridden

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > three

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > months. You

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > can use either Narayana dasa or vimshottari to

> > analyse

> > > > the

> > > > > > event

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > everybody's

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > benefit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Transits can also be used.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Event: June 11, 2009, 4:45 AM, chennai

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Birth particular

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > 15/december/1976

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Time: 8 :30 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > PLace: New Delhi,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Partha

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Homepage.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Homepage. http://in./

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > _______________

> > > > > > > The latest songs, trailers and more

> > > > > > > http://video.in.msn.com/

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Sunilji,

I would like to see if this post is on group. If not, would shoot at your

personal id.

//This is repeating nth time too .//

This was my 3rd mail to your private id. So be honest in the dealings when you

say " nth " time. These are my three e-mails:

1. I asked about scientific basis of horary astrology? I asked on personal

e-mail id since group was unwilling to start as topic. It was a request.

2. I clarified that DeviSingh and me are different. When you were responding to

DeviSingh for my querry.

3. This one was shot, when there were indirect comments and I did not want to

respond in public forum.

regds

Dev

, Sunil Nair

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

> dear dev ji

>

>   u r gate crashing to my prvt id s without showing any respect for the other

persons time or inclination s  and shedules or u never asked prior permission

for such a act .This is repeating nth time too .

>

> what ever u wanted to say is allowed in grp except when u attack on any person

to my personal id ?? Dont i say that i am busy and has limited time .still i hav

always lot of mails to b answered /replied to  genuine persons concerns  .

>

> I used to get this kind of mails frm calender reform ppl ( they want indians

to follow real vedic calender and abusing in prvt they think they can attain it

by doing so ,same is the case with ppl who want to proov that astrology is fraud

,same is the case with ppl wanted to proov that astrology is not a science ,same

is the case with ppl who wanted to proov that astroloogy is andaviswas

>

> they all calims they r doing it for benefit of man kind ie gate crashing into

prvcy of a person

>

> any way my publishing of this mail is show the mistaken spirituality /devinity

/and even concept of Non violence etc which gone into the core of indian phyche

..can u quote me any veda /purana s /sruthi or smrithi where it says we shud

accept everything with folded hands

>

> use gita or any epics or any books

>

> tell me ,it is ur turn now

>

> actualy astrology ( in general spirituality ) after falling in the hands of

fraud s this concepts they r spreading as they want an escape route in case they

get caught

>

> Even u prooved in grp u dont know head and tail abt astrology ( even after

giving 100 chances ) and says i blv astrology is science but horary is not ??

> who asked u ur opinions or do u think did it realy matters to us .

>

> for ur information astrology which is other wise known as jyothisha is not

only natal chart reading but it is with all limbs of astrology and one is Horary

science what u call prashna

>

> Now u can discuss in grp what is devinity /spiritulaity /chart reading and

even horary

>

> make sure that u supply some content or we cannot use grp space for gibberish

materials what is stored in ur head .( try to make merc exalted )

>

> hope u wil teach us spirituality /devinity /non voilence and even astrology

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

>

>

>

> --- On Fri, 19/3/10, axeplex <axeplex wrote:

>

> axeplex <axeplex

> Re: Fw: Accident analysis

> " Sunil " <astro_tellerkerala

> Friday, 19 March, 2010, 10:51 PM

>

> Sunilji,

>

> //so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed by

so many  physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong advises ) ,if i

can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for  a astro-reading within 3

months will become astrrologers overnite and then with 30 ids will strt playing

politics in net .//

>

> There is no divinity shown in it. It just shows desperation. Just your state

of mind, problem with astrologers. I love astrology as much as all of you love

and it is science but differences exist on horary.

>

> regds

> Dev

>

>

> , " Sunil " <astro_tellerkerala@>

wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear respected Bhaskarji

> >

> >    sure ,even i was spell bounded when i saw the mentioneing sub sub Lord

> > as frm my understanding i  hardly came across shri Goel Ji is using any

> > of Kp principle tho he was a teacher of astrology in BVB and if my

> > knowledge is correct with SJC at present .

> >

> >    Then on 2nd reading i got the clue

> >

> > any way i know he generaly take a calm attitude unlike me or u ( as we r

> > influenced by mars more ) when there is a provocation or even a

> > accusation .

> > He is such a adorable personality and this is why i like him ,other than

> > his contributions in astrology .

> >

> > every man has his or her individuality and we like them for that traits.

> >

> > u r very open and wont mind to fight till death for what u know for sure

> > .

> >

> > so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed

> > by so many  physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong

> > advises ) ,if i can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for  a

> > astro-reading within 3 months will become astrrologers overnite and then

> > with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net .

> >

> > Geol saab will understand ,he is such a nice person and a gem ,so

> > nothing to worry abt it   and let us get back to our usual disussions

> > and astrology.

> >

> > with warm rgrds sunil nair

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , " Bhaskar "

> > <bhaskar_jyotish@> wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

> > >

> > > If he was mentioning about Sub-Sub Lord as Dasha Lord, then I am

> > > extremely apologetic, and beg to be forgiven... These days I have got

> > > extremely fed up of people making fool of astrology, and try not to

> > read

> > > mails also from other astrologers so that I dont get my adrealin

> > shooted

> > > up unnecessarily. My impulsive nature though gets the better fo me

> > most

> > > of the times...

> > >

> > > I hope Shri Goelji will understand this lapse from me as the slip of

> > an

> > > immature mind and leave it at that...  There is one more member here

> > who

> > > has been making a fool in the name of Kp and writes all rubbish in

> > name

> > > of KP without logic and runs away whenever asked for explanations.

> > Such

> > > samples and specimens are too much for me to bear. Astrology is Divine

> > > and the persons doing so must be true to their soul when seated on the

> > > seat of the Astrologer. Otherwise its okay if they behave like normal

> > > men because one has to play all the roles of a human being and not

> > just

> > > of an astrologer..

> > >

> > > best wishes and warm reagrds,

> > >

> > > Bhaskar.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > , " Sunil "

> > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear respected Bhaskar Ji

> > > >

> > > > Goel saab was mentioning abt sub sub period Lord as dasa was running

> > > > was rahu -sun-jupiter

> > > >

> > > > so jup is Lagna cum 4th Lord too

> > > >

> > > > even i wonder when i read first this words then able to decifer that

> > > it

> > > > was a mistake happened while in typing

> > > >

> > > > even in my mail which i said winners are not quitters and i was

> > > > mentioning abt shri dev ji on his never ending queries and trying to

> > > > show he has grab of everything and he took as a self praise and that

> > > > original messge gone due to irratic net and when i re typed original

> > > > meaning is lost

> > > >

> > > > it happens ,even i used to reply while trvelling in inter-state

> > buses

> > > > ,long distance journeys etc ,so at times this mobile net

> > connectivity

> > > > need not b that good .

> > > >

> > > > but those who just putting query after query need not worry abt the

> > > > problems of the other persons ,and they themselves in other persons

> > > >

> > > > what to do ???

> > > >

> > > > Many dont read classics and never got training under good gurus

> > ,even

> > > > never bothered to mix with good astrologers but putting prashna

> > > > queriesor chaallenges even without reading one classic s dealing

> > with

> > > > prashna .

> > > >

> > > > even they doont understand in reality i am not answering them but

> > > > adressing a whole silent grp and i know there are so many readers as

> > > we

> > > > never entertain a Non activ memebr as we religiously remov any

> > > bouncing

> > > > ids or non performing id s etc

> > > >

> > > > with warm regrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear Goel ji,

> > > > >

> > > > > //As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it represents

> > > > > > > vehicles also.

> > > > >

> > > > > Where did the Sub Lord of the 4th go ???

> > > > >

> > > > > Why do we need to talk about SS Lord ?

> > > > >

> > > > > Did you rectify the Sub Lord of the 4th ?

> > > > >

> > > > > How is it connected to accident as per KP ?

> > > > > Please present the rule ...

> > > > >

> > > > > Please explain your whole KP analysis for the subject in Question.

> > > > >

> > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > , " Bhaskar "

> > > > > bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Dear Goel ji,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > This is not KP Astrology but making a fool of KP and giving a

> > bad

> > > > name

> > > > > > to KP...

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards/Bhaskar.

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > , gopal krishna

> > > goel

> > > > > > g.k.goel@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Fw: Accident of Mr Parth

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > " "

> > > > > > > Dear Friends,

> > > > > > > Mr. Parth has posted is quarry in other groups also.

> > > > > > > As Sub-Sub lord Jupiter is the lord of 4th house , it

> > represents

> > > > > > > vehicles also. Further Jupiter is conjunct and its dispositer

> > > Mars

> > > > > > which is in

> > > > > > > 12H with Sun .

> > > > > > > Rest of my submission is in the mail forwarded to this group.

> > > > > > > ----- Forwarded Message ----

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dear Parth,

> > > > > > > Accident can not be seen without considering the TRANSITS.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Your Vimsottari dasa of Rahu was operating.Rahu is a

> > > > > > > Papi graha. Subdasa Lord Sun( conjuct with MARS) is subha

> > planet

> > > > > being

> > > > > > lord of Trine house.

> > > > > > > According to Laghu Parasari , in the dasa of Papi planet , sub

> > > > > period

> > > > > > of

> > > > > > > ShuBh planet having no sambandha will give adverse results.

> > > > > > > Jupiter , sub-sub Lord is with Ketu and aspected by Saturn

> > > placed

> > > > in

> > > > > > 8H.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > TRANSIT MARS WAS IN 5h ON THE DATE OF ACCIDENT , AND ADVERSELY

> > > > > > INFLUENCING

> > > > > > > natal jupiter, saturn. RAHU AND SUN as well as house and ankle

> > > > > karkas.

> > > > > > > thanks your stars , that you come alive on account of dasa of

> > > > lagna

> > > > > > lord jupiter and

> > > > > > > 9H lord sun.

> > > > > > > The words subha .papa and

> > > > > > > sambandha are technical meaning.

> > > > > > > Kindly study their definitions in Laghu

> > > > > > > parasari.

> > > > > > > Badhaka planet gives mental agony.

> > > > > > > Vimsottari dasa is one of the very difficult and versatile

> > dasa

> > > > > system

> > > > > > to decipher ,

> > > > > > > this is the reason.BPHS gives very extensive instructions on

> > > this

> > > > > dasa

> > > > > > system.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > One must understand the definitions of functional 1.Shubh 2.

> > > > Atisubh

> > > > > 3

> > > > > > papi

> > > > > > > 4.ONLY PAPI 5. extremely papi 6 Sama 7. Karka and yoga karka 8

> > > > Marka

> > > > > 9

> > > > > > Sambandhi

> > > > > > > 10 sadharmi 11 VIRUDHA-DHARMI 12 uBHYAA- dHARMI AND 13

> > > > > ANUBHAYADHARMI.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > 1.THE YOGAS IN NATIVITY INDICATE YOUR SANCHI KARMA

> > > > > > > 2.DASAS INDICATE THE MANIFESTATION OF FATE AT THE TIME ITS

> > > > OPERATION

> > > > > > > 3,TRANSITS INDICATE ACTUAL EVENT

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dasa results depends on three basic factors :

> > > > > > > 1. Functional nature of a planet ( with the help of above

> > three

> > > > > point)

> > > > > > > 2 Naisargika nature of planets and their mutual placement

> > > > > > > 3/ Planetary strength (Shad-bala , Vimsopaka Bala and

> > > Astakavarga

> > > > > > > bala)

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > G.K.GOEL

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > axeplex@

> > > > > > > Fri, 19 Mar 2010 07:10:15 +0000

> > > > > > > Re: Fw: Accident analysis

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Sorry to say Sunilji, I have already presented my analysis. it

> > > is

> > > > up

> > > > > > to readers whether they accept or reject or understand or argue

> > or

> > > > > > simply do shit business as usual. My method is reflected in my

> > > > > analysis.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I don't have so much of time to spend on the things that are

> > not

> > > > > > required. I just put my inputs, that is all.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > // winners are not quitters //

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > I would love to see it. Any learning is good anyday. Please

> > > > describe

> > > > > > my invisible characteristics and my past/ current event also as

> > > per

> > > > > > horay, that shall itself prove the scientific base of horary or

> > > not.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > , " Sunil "

> > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Dear dev Ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > sure ,winners are not quitters ( but this time dont expect a

> > > > long

> > > > > > reply

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > as my time is very hectic for me ,and i was thinking of

> > asking

> > > > > > question

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > answer way and then again thought against it )

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > i asked u to do those karaka s and maraks etc in Maha dasa

> > for

> > > > > whole

> > > > > > grp

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > to try and discuss and it will generate lot of questions and

> > > in

> > > > > the

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Long run we may get more strong footing in our understanding

> > > > ,also

> > > > > > now

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > at present what we did is we r simply just justifying an

> > event

> > > (

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > which is why this post mortem analsysis gets always bad name

> > )

> > > > > than

> > > > > > we

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > analysed the trend in chart .without seeing the trends or

> > > > showing

> > > > > to

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > others how we can justify even our reading ??

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > so why worry ,pls strt with what ever is the method u know

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > , " axeplex "

> > > > > > <axeplex@>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Sunilji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Take your time, I can wait for your long answer.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > // why dont u try bhavas ,karaka s ,marak etc ( actualy we

> > > can

> > > > > > make

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > each bhava as lagna while delinating the results of chart

> > > during

> > > > > > each

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Maha dasa ,try it may b it will giv more wonderful expence

> > )//

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > I use these tehniques sometimes but in this case, why to

> > try

> > > > > extra

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > things when it is visible directly.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > // why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or

> > > > jaimini

> > > > > > chara

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > dasa //

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Wanted to keep it simple, Narayana Dasa, if you know, it

> > is

> > > > > Sc-Cn

> > > > > > and

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > the role as per ND is very much clear ....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Chara Dasa, I am not used to. Shoola Dasa though can also

> > be

> > > > > tried

> > > > > > in

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > this case.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > , " Sunil "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Dear devi signh Ji and dev ji

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Many many thanks for giving it a try

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Tho others may call it is most mortem

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Devi singh ji i dont yet got much quality time to master

> > > > this

> > > > > > KAS

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > system ,so i cant coomnt on it ,tho i am memebr of KAS

> > > forum

> > > > > > ever

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > since

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > i am in grps

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > dear dev thanks for the reading but why dont u try

> > bhavas

> > > > > > ,karaka s

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ,marak etc ( actualy we can make each bhava as lagna

> > while

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > delinating

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > the results of chart during each Maha dasa ,try it may b

> > > it

> > > > > will

> > > > > > giv

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > more wonderful expence )

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > why dont u try Narayana dasa / KN rao s chara dasa or

> > > > jaimini

> > > > > > chara

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > dasa

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > My net connectivity is too low and sever is not

> > responding

> > > > > > properly

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > .My

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > post on scientific basis of horoscope is gone ashtray

> > and

> > > > like

> > > > > > alwys

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > stupid me did not save it and it was almost 2 hrs work

> > > (more

> > > > > > over i

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > am

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > trvelling too)

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > i will rewrite and post it

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > ,

> > " axeplex "

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > <axeplex@>

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Sunilji,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > VD is Ra-Su-Ju

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Su in 12th in Rasi reveals and Su in 12th anyway is

> > not

> > > > > > protective

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Su aspects 6th, Ju with Ke, ...dispositor in 12th

> > .....

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > D-6 again there are indications but bed ridden mostly

> > at

> > > > > home

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > rather

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > than in hospital for three months

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > D-16 - Vehicle accidents indications but if, is not

> > > owned

> > > > by

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > native.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > regds

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > Dev

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > , Sunil

> > > > Nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > astro_tellerkerala@ wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Dear grp memebrs

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > here is a query posted in another grp and may b of

> > > > > > interesting

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > to

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > many .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > the persdon who posted the query is Genuine .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > any one there for a try ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > rgrds sunil nair

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Hi All,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > I had an accident last year because of which was

> > > > bedridden

> > > > > > for

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > three

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > months. You

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > can use either Narayana dasa or vimshottari to

> > analyse

> > > > the

> > > > > > event

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > for

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > everybody's

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > benefit.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Transits can also be used.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Event: June 11, 2009, 4:45 AM, chennai

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Birth particular

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > 15/december/1976

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Time: 8 :30 AM

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > PLace: New Delhi,

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > > Partha

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Homepage.

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > Homepage. http://in./

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > _______________

> > > > > > > The latest songs, trailers and more

> > > > > > > http://video.in.msn.com/

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!

http://downloads./in/internetexplorer/

>

Guest guest

Dear Dev Ji,//and then with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net ./Do we know your genuine ID?.

One should practice before preaching.RegardsKulbir Bains.

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 9:23 AM, Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

dear dev ji

u r gate crashing to my prvt id s without showing any respect for the other persons time or inclination s  and shedules or u never asked prior permission for such a act .This is repeating nth time too .

what ever u wanted to say is allowed in grp except when u attack on any person other than myself .u r all mails r being allowed ,so now why u r senting mails to my personal id ?? Dont i say that i am busy and has limited time .still i hav always lot of mails to b answered /replied to  genuine persons concerns 

..I used to get this kind of mails frm calender reform ppl ( they want indians to follow real vedic calender and abusing in prvt they think they can attain it by doing so ,same is the case with ppl who want to proov that astrology is fraud ,same is the case with ppl wanted to proov that astrology is not a science ,same is the case with ppl who wanted to proov that astroloogy is andaviswas

they all calims they r doing it for benefit of man kind ie gate crashing into prvcy of a person

any way my publishing of this mail is show the mistaken spirituality /devinity /and even concept of Non violence etc which gone into the

core of indian phyche .can u quote me any veda /purana s /sruthi or smrithi where it says we shud accept everything with folded hands use gita or any epics or any books

tell me ,it is ur turn now actualy astrology ( in general spirituality ) after falling in the hands of fraud s this concepts they r spreading as they want an escape route in case they get caught

Even u prooved in grp u dont know head and tail abt astrology ( even after giving 100 chances ) and says i blv astrology is science but horary is

not ??who asked u ur opinions or do u think did it realy matters to us .

for ur information astrology which is other wise known as jyothisha is not only natal chart reading but it is with all limbs of astrology and one is Horary science what u call prashna

Now u can discuss in grp what is devinity /spiritulaity /chart reading and even horary

make sure that u supply some content or we cannot use grp space for gibberish materials what is stored in ur head .( try to make merc exalted )

hope u wil teach us spirituality /devinity /non voilence and even astrology rgrds sunil nair

--- On Fri, 19/3/10, axeplex <axeplex wrote:

axeplex <axeplexRe: Fw: Accident analysis " Sunil " <astro_tellerkerala

Friday, 19 March, 2010, 10:51 PMSunilji,//so i was just pointing out the mistake happened as we r already harassed by so many  physudo -astrologer s ( who now givs all kind of wrong advises ) ,if i can use ur words -those come with begging bowl for  a astro-reading within 3 months will

become astrrologers overnite and then with 30 ids will strt playing politics in net .//There is no divinity shown in it. It just shows desperation. Just your state of mind, problem with astrologers. I love astrology as much as all of you love and it is science but differences exist on horary.

regdsDev , " Sunil " <astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>>