IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear suresh Ji As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results toostill let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna suresh jis prashna March 16, 2010Time: 12:30:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00" Cochin, IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Vikriti - ChaitraTithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra:

Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)Yoga: Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)Karana: Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Kaala Lord: Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)Sunrise: 6:35:10Sunset: 18:32:34In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one astrologer is seeing )also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou

nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we

can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra

makes asubha yoga too even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .we can

elaborate more with all this depending on each results but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers rgrds sunil nair --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag wrote:Suresh Babu <sureshbabuagPrashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

Dear All,

Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums.

I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.

A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and I gave them a few dates.

Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason.

The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with

Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,

Mars in the 2nd, karkata

Saturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagna

Rahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanu

Jupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagna

Venus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th.

Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in his mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family.

I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength.

However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc.

This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized.

The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results.

We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha.

However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect.

I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly.

A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy.

[ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site log shows the post].

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Kindly send in english.

regards,

mouji

Sunil Nair <astro_tellerkerala ; kerala_vedic_astrology Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 6:55:36 AM Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

dear suresh Ji As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results toostill let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna suresh jis prashna March 16, 2010Time: 12:30:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00" Cochin, IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Vikriti - ChaitraTithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)Yoga: Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)Karana: Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Kaala Lord: Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)Sunrise: 6:35:10Sunset: 18:32:34In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one astrologer is seeing )also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra makes asubha yoga too even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers rgrds sunil nair --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:

Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

Dear All, Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums. I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and I

gave them a few dates. Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason. The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,Mars in the 2nd, karkataSaturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagnaRahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanuJupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagnaVenus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th. Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in his

mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family. I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength. However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc. This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized. The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results. We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the

kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha. However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect. I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly. A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy. [ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site

log shows the post].

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear Sunil,

What lang this

Guest guest

Dear Mouji i hav already givn trnslations of all sanskrit pramana 's along with the post itself and u can ask me where it is neccessary and some words meanings i omited purposefully as it is same in hindi and most of the other language s even many words those who read some classics on astrology must b familier other wise how i can translate kemadrooma /gajakesari etc in english ,even the westerners studying it in astrology as it is rgrds sunil nair , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Kindly send in english.> > regards,> > mouji> > > > > ________________________________> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala ; kerala_vedic_astrology > Sat, March 20, 2010 6:55:36 AM> Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> >  > dear suresh Ji > >  As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it > > even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working > > actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results too> > still let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna > > > suresh jis prashna> > Date:         March 16, 2010> Time:         12:30:00> Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place:        76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00">               Cochin, India> > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Vikriti - Chaitra> Tithi:        Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> Nakshatra:    Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)> Yoga:         Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)> Karana:       Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)> Hora Lord:    Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> Kaala Lord:   Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)> > Sunrise:      6:35:10> Sunset:       18:32:34> > In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first > > so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna > lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika > > and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one astrologer is seeing )> > also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona >  so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )> Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal > > so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .> > also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna > and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi > > and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there > > 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) > > also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .> > also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something > and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )> also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra makes asubha yoga too > even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga > > even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,> > so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .> > > we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results > but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers > > rgrds sunil nair > > > --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:> > > >Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >> >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> >> >> >> > > >Dear All, > >> >Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums. > >> >I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.> >> >A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and I gave them a few dates. > >> >Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason. > >> >The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with > >Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,> >Mars in the 2nd, karkata> >Saturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagna> >Rahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanu> >Jupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagna> >Venus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th. > >> >Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in his mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family. > >> >I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength. > >> >However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc. > >> >This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized. > >> >The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results. > >> >We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha. > >> >However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect. > >> >I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly. > >> >A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy. > >> >[ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site log shows the post]. > >> > > > ________________________________> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > Dear Sunil,>  > What lang this>

Guest guest

Your mail came in some foreign letters and characters, so i had asked you to do it in english. Nothing beyond it.

Mouji

Sunil <astro_tellerkerala Sent: Sat, March 20, 2010 9:14:02 AM Re: Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

Dear Mouji i hav already givn trnslations of all sanskrit pramana 's along with the post itself and u can ask me where it is neccessary and some words meanings i omited purposefully as it is same in hindi and most of the other language s even many words those who read some classics on astrology must b familier other wise how i can translate kemadrooma /gajakesari etc in english ,even the westerners studying it in astrology as it is rgrds sunil nair ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> > Kindly send in english.> > regards,> > mouji> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> ancient_indian_

astrology; kerala_vedic_ astrology> Sat, March 20, 2010 6:55:36 AM> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> > Â > dear suresh Ji > > Â As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it > > even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working > > actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results

too> > still let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna > > > suresh jis prashna> > Date:         March 16, 2010> Time:         12:30:00> Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)> Place:        76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00">               Cochin, India> > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Vikriti - Chaitra> Tithi:       Â

Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)> Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> Nakshatra:Â Â Â Â Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)> Yoga:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)> Karana:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)> Hora Lord:Â Â Â Â Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> Kaala Lord:Â Â Â Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)> > Sunrise:Â Â Â Â Â Â 6:35:10> Sunset:Â Â Â Â Â Â Â 18:32:34> > In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first > > so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna > lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika > > and

lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one astrologer is seeing )> > also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona > Â so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )> Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal > > so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .> > also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna > and

4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi > > and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there > > 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) > > also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .> > also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something > and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )> also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra

makes asubha yoga too > even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga > > even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,> > so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .> > > we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results > but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers > > rgrds sunil nair > > > --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:> > > >Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >> >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> >> >> >> > > >Dear All, > >> >Do to year end and other

reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums. > >> >I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.> >> >A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and I gave

them a few dates. > >> >Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason. > >> >The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with > >Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,> >Mars in the 2nd, karkata> >Saturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagna> >Rahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanu> >Jupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagna> >Venus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th. > >> >Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed

such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in his mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family. > >> >I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength. > >> >However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc. > >> >This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized. > >> >The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results. > >> >We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of Saturn

is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha. > >> >However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect. > >> >I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly.

> >> >A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy. > >> >[ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site log shows the post]. > >> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > Dear Sunil,> Â > What lang this>

Guest guest

Dear Mouji I think there is some error here ,if it came in some diffrnt font and letters I can read the post i hope other members can read it toorgrds sunil nair , Manoj Kumar <mouji99 wrote:>> Your mail came in some foreign letters and characters, so i had asked you to do it in english. Nothing beyond it.> > Mouji> > > > > ________________________________> Sunil astro_tellerkerala > Sat, March 20, 2010 9:14:02 AM> Re: Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> >  > Dear Mouji > >  i hav already givn trnslations of all sanskrit pramana 's along with the post itself and u can ask me where it is neccessary and some words meanings i omited purposefully as it is same in hindi and most of the other language s > > even many words those who read some classics on astrology must b familier other wise how i can translate kemadrooma /gajakesari etc in english ,even the westerners studying it in astrology as it is > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar mouji99@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil,> > > > Kindly send in english.> > > > regards,> > > > mouji> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...> > ancient_indian_ astrology; kerala_vedic_ astrology> > Sat, March 20, 2010 6:55:36 AM> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> > > >  > > dear suresh Ji > > > >  As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it > > > > even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working > > > > actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results too> > > > still let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna > > > > > > suresh jis prashna> > > > Date:         March 16, 2010> > Time:         12:30:00> > Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)> > Place:        76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00"> >               Cochin, India> > > > > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Vikriti - Chaitra> > Tithi:        Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)> > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)> > Nakshatra:    Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)> > Yoga:         Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)> > Karana:       Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)> > Hora Lord:    Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> > Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)> > Kaala Lord:   Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)> > > > Sunrise:      6:35:10> > Sunset:       18:32:34> > > > In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first > > > > so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna > > lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika > > > > and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one astrologer is seeing )> > > > also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona > >  so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )> > Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal > > > > so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .> > > > also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna > > and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi > > > > and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there > > > > 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) > > > > also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .> > > > also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something > > and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )> > also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra makes asubha yoga too > > even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga > > > > even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,> > > > so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .> > > > > > we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results > > but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers > > > > rgrds sunil nair > > > > > > --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:> > > > > > >Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >> > >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma> > >> > >> > >> > > > > >Dear All, > > >> > >Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums. > > >> > >I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.> > >> > >A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and I gave them a few dates. > > >> > >Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason. > > >> > >The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with > > >Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,> > >Mars in the 2nd, karkata> > >Saturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagna> > >Rahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanu> > >Jupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagna> > >Venus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th. > > >> > >Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in his mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family. > > >> > >I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength. > > >> > >However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc. > > >> > >This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized. > > >> > >The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results. > > >> > >We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha. > > >> > >However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect. > > >> > >I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly. > > >> > >A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy. > > >> > >[ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site log shows the post]. > > >> > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. > > > > Dear Sunil,> >  > > What lang this> >>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

Here is indeed some problem in the mail you sent. Its in some illegible

cryptical language..

I was taking my KP Classses so could not write to you before.

I wonder why the other members of the Group have not pointed this out to

you.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Sunil "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji

>

> I think there is some error here ,if it came in some diffrnt font and

> letters

>

> I can read the post

>

> i hope other members can read it too

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , Manoj Kumar

> mouji99@ wrote:

> >

> > Your mail came in some foreign letters and characters, so i had

asked

> you to do it in english. Nothing beyond it.

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Sunil astro_tellerkerala@

> >

> > Sat, March 20, 2010 9:14:02 AM

> > Re: Fw: Prashna, Strengths of

> planets a dilemma

> >

> > Â

> > Dear Mouji

> >

> > Â i hav already givn trnslations of all sanskrit pramana 'sÂ

> along with the post itself and u can ask me where it is neccessary and

> some words meanings i omited purposefully as it is same in

> hindi and most of the other language s

> >

> > even many words those who read some classics on astrology must b

> familier other wise how i can translate kemadrooma /gajakesari etc in

> english ,even the westerners studying it in astrology as it is

> >

> >

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> mouji99@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

> > > Kindly send in english.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > mouji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology; kerala_vedic_

> astrology

> > > Sat, March 20, 2010 6:55:36 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Prashna, Strengths of

> planets a dilemma

> > >

> > > ÂÂ

> > > dear suresh Ji

> > >

> > >  As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion

> when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my

> weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it

> > >

> > > even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums

> working

> > >

> > > actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The

astrologer

> and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also

nimitta

> s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest

> and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola

> lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results too

> > >

> > > still let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b

it

> can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they

can

> understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating

a

> prashnaÂÂ

> > >

> > >

> > > suresh jis prashna

> > >

> > > Date:      ÂÂ

ÂÂ

>  March 16, 2010

> > > Time:      ÂÂ

ÂÂ

>  12:30:00

> > > Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place:      ÂÂ

>  76 E 14' 00 " , 9 N 58' 00 "

> > >        ÂÂ

>       Cochin, India

> > >

> > >

> > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Vikriti - Chaitra

> > > Tithi:      ÂÂ

>  Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)

> > > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

> > > Nakshatra:    Uttarabhadra (Sa)

(78.23%

> left)

> > > Yoga:      ÂÂ

ÂÂ

>  Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)

> > > Karana:      ÂÂ

> Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)

> > > Hora Lord:    Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)

> > > Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)

> > > Kaala Lord:   Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)

> > >

> > > Sunrise:      6:35:10

> > > Sunset:      ÂÂ

> 18:32:34

> > >

> > > In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first

> > >

> > > so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the

> pivotal point in any prashna

> > > lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika

> > >

> > > and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava

> itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other

> factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one

> astrologer is seeing )

> > >

> > > also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results

> shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona

> > >  so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam

> neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and

theifs

> and Lower kind of persons )

> > > Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here

mrityu--

> death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal

> > >

> > > so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who

> is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .

> > >

> > > also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more

> chestabala is aspecting the Lagna

> > > and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi

> > >

> > > and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu

> there

> > >

> > > 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga (

running

> tru 3 signs in a yr )

> > >

> > > also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any

benefic

> supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the

> negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the

> karakatwa of guru shows .

> > >

> > > also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no

> doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something

> > > and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after

amavasaya)-grahanam

> chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets

> too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further

> growth )

> > > also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad

> nakstra makes asubha yoga too

> > > even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga

> > >

> > > even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana

> hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,

> > >

> > > so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known

by

> now .

> > >

> > >

> > > we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results

> > > but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and

giv

> more harm than benefitting readersÂÂ

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >

> > > >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >ÂÂ

> > > >Dear All,

> > > >

> > > >Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much

time

> for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on

> the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel

> this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums.

> > > >

> > > >I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think

> seriously.

> > > >

> > > >A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which

> was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some

> remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the

> attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was

> encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a

horoscope.

> The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and

communication,

> the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for

> Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience.

> Accordingly, they approached me and I gave them a few dates.

> > > >

> > > >Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father

> came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the

> part of boys family and wanted to know the reason.

> > > >

> > > >The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with

> > > >Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,

> > > >Mars in the 2nd, karkata

> > > >Saturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagna

> > > >Rahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanu

> > > >Jupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagna

> > > >Venus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th.

> > > >

> > > >Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the

> lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the

> proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally

absent

> in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the

grooms

> family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement

of

> money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in

his

> mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by

the

> groom & #8217; s family.

> > > >

> > > >I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and

> position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house

navamsa

> as well to add to its strength.

> > > >

> > > >However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the

marriage

> was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the

expected

> height etc.

> > > >

> > > >This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and

> how that strength shall be utilized.

> > > >

> > > >The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the

> aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results.

> > > >

> > > >We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of

> Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is

also

> powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know

> that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the kalatra

> sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the

> marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna

> lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting

> verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211;

lagna

> sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha.

> > > >

> > > >However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we

> find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s

> negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s

> positive aspect.

> > > >

> > > >I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the

> strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take

> planets mildly.

> > > >

> > > >A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy.

> > > >

> > > >[ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel

> something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The

> earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site

> log shows the post].

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > > ÂÂ

> > > What lang this

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

The problem may be browser specific. I have received the mail in normal English script without any problemRegardsNeelamOn 21 March 2010 22:26, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

Here is indeed some problem in the mail you sent. Its in some illegible

cryptical language..

I was taking my KP Classses so could not write to you before.

I wonder why the other members of the Group have not pointed this out to

you.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Sunil "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

> Dear Mouji

>

> I think there is some error here ,if it came in some diffrnt font and

> letters

>

> I can read the post

>

> i hope other members can read it too

>

> rgrds sunil nair

>

>

> , Manoj Kumar

> mouji99@ wrote:

> >

> > Your mail came in some foreign letters and characters, so i had

asked

> you to do it in english. Nothing beyond it.

> >

> > Mouji

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ________________________________

> > Sunil astro_tellerkerala@

> >

> > Sat, March 20, 2010 9:14:02 AM

> > Re: Fw: Prashna, Strengths of

> planets a dilemma

> >

> > Â

> > Dear Mouji

> >

> > Â i hav already givn trnslations of all sanskrit pramana 'sÂ

> along with the post itself and u can ask me where it is neccessary and

> some words meanings i omited purposefully as it is same in

> hindi and most of the other language s

> >

> > even many words those who read some classics on astrology must b

> familier other wise how i can translate kemadrooma /gajakesari etc in

> english ,even the westerners studying it in astrology as it is

> >

> >

> >

> > rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar

> mouji99@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

> > > Kindly send in english.

> > >

> > > regards,

> > >

> > > mouji

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil Nair astro_tellerkerala@ ...

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology; kerala_vedic_

> astrology

> > > Sat, March 20, 2010 6:55:36 AM

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Fw: Prashna, Strengths of

> planets a dilemma

> > >

> > > ÂÂ

> > > dear suresh Ji

> > >

> > >  As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion

> when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my

> weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it

> > >

> > > even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums

> working

> > >

> > > actualy one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God as The

astrologer

> and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also

nimitta

> s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest

> and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola

> lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results too

> > >

> > > still let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b

it

> can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they

can

> understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating

a

> prashnaÂÂ

> > >

> > >

> > > suresh jis prashna

> > >

> > > Date:      ÂÂ

ÂÂ

>  March 16, 2010

> > > Time:      ÂÂ

ÂÂ

>  12:30:00

> > > Time Zone:    5:30:00 (East of GMT)

> > > Place:      ÂÂ

>  76 E 14' 00 " , 9 N 58' 00 "

> > >        ÂÂ

>       Cochin, India

> > >

> > >

> > > Lunar Yr-Mo:  Vikriti - Chaitra

> > > Tithi:      ÂÂ

>  Sukla Pratipat (Su) (61.24% left)

> > > Vedic Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)

> > > Nakshatra:    Uttarabhadra (Sa)

(78.23%

> left)

> > > Yoga:      ÂÂ

ÂÂ

>  Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)

> > > Karana:      ÂÂ

> Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)

> > > Hora Lord:    Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)

> > > Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)

> > > Kaala Lord:   Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)

> > >

> > > Sunrise:      6:35:10

> > > Sunset:      ÂÂ

> 18:32:34

> > >

> > > In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first

> > >

> > > so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the

> pivotal point in any prashna

> > > lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika

> > >

> > > and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava

> itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other

> factors will modify which i said omens and other indications one

> astrologer is seeing )

> > >

> > > also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results

> shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona

> > >  so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam

> neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and

theifs

> and Lower kind of persons )

> > > Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here

mrityu--

> death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal

> > >

> > > so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who

> is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .

> > >

> > > also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more

> chestabala is aspecting the Lagna

> > > and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi

> > >

> > > and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu

> there

> > >

> > > 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga (

running

> tru 3 signs in a yr )

> > >

> > > also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any

benefic

> supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the

> negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the

> karakatwa of guru shows .

> > >

> > > also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no

> doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something

> > > and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after

amavasaya)-grahanam

> chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets

> too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further

> growth )

> > > also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad

> nakstra makes asubha yoga too

> > > even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga

> > >

> > > even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana

> hani ),chandravela ( Kadina jwaram )etc is bad ,

> > >

> > > so do i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known

by

> now .

> > >

> > >

> > > we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results

> > > but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and

giv

> more harm than benefitting readersÂÂ

> > >

> > > rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > >Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >

> > > >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >ÂÂ

> > > >Dear All,

> > > >

> > > >Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much

time

> for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on

> the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel

> this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums.

> > > >

> > > >I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think

> seriously.

> > > >

> > > >A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which

> was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some

> remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the

> attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was

> encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a

horoscope.

> The proposal went ahead and after initial procedures and

communication,

> the grooms family asked the girls parents to fix the dates for

> Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience.

> Accordingly, they approached me and I gave them a few dates.

> > > >

> > > >Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father

> came to meet worried. He suddenly found a kind of aloofness from the

> part of boys family and wanted to know the reason.

> > > >

> > > >The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with

> > > >Mithuna lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,

> > > >Mars in the 2nd, karkata

> > > >Saturn (Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagna

> > > >Rahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanu

> > > >Jupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagna

> > > >Venus, Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th.

> > > >

> > > >Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the

> lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the

> proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally

absent

> in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the

grooms

> family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement

of

> money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in

his

> mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by

the

> groom & #8217; s family.

> > > >

> > > >I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and

> position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house

navamsa

> as well to add to its strength.

> > > >

> > > >However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that the

marriage

> was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the

expected

> height etc.

> > > >

> > > >This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and

> how that strength shall be utilized.

> > > >

> > > >The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved in the

> aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results.

> > > >

> > > >We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This power of

> Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is

also

> powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the 9th. We know

> that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being the kalatra

> sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the

> marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna

> lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting any supporting

> verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211;

lagna

> sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha.

> > > >

> > > >However if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we

> find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s

> negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s

> positive aspect.

> > > >

> > > >I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the

> strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take

> planets mildly.

> > > >

> > > >A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy.

> > > >

> > > >[ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel

> something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The

> earlier post did not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but site

> log shows the post].

> > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > > ÂÂ

> > > What lang this

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear respected bhaskar ji Thanks for pointing it out .i am resending the mail Hope this time it appears correctrgrds sunil nair =========================================================dear suresh Ji As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working actualy

one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God

as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results toostill let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna suresh jis prashna

March 16, 2010Time:

12:30:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00" Cochin,

IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Vikriti - ChaitraTithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su)

(61.24% left)Vedic

Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)Yoga: Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)Karana: Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Kaala Lord: Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)Sunrise: 6:35:10Sunset: 18:32:34In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and

other indications one astrologer is seeing )also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra makes asubha yoga too even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina

jwaram )etc is bad ,so do

i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers rgrds sunil nair ---

On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >

wrote:Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma Dear All, Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums. I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after

initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls

parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and

I gave them a few dates. Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly

found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason. The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with Mithuna

lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,Mars in the 2nd, karkataSaturn

(Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagnaRahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanuJupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagnaVenus,

Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th. Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in

his mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family. I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength. However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that

the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc. This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized. The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved

in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results. We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This

power of Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the

9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being

the kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting

any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha. However

if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect. I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly. A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy. [ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did

not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but

site log shows the post] , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,> > Here is indeed some problem in the mail you sent. Its in some illegible> cryptical language..> > I was taking my KP Classses so could not write to you before.> > I wonder why the other members of the Group have not pointed this out to> you.> > Love and regards,> > Bhaskar.

Guest guest

dear respected col chandranji

i reposted this post as a reply to bhaskar ji and i think for moujji also

any way i am pasting it again for ur convenience

pls forgiv me for the language in post and if the foriegn characters appears again let me know ,i hardly seen any one commnted on this post for or against .dont know why ??

I was waiting for a Liv prashna to carry on discussion on prashna VS natal charts (other wise many may even say i was pre fabricating a parshna to win my points )and one of my frnd shri suresh Ji posted one prashna ( he is a good scholar ) and he was discussing it ,so i took this opportunity

and posted under this tread

rgrds sunil nair

this the post

+++++++++++++++

dear

suresh Ji As u know i am busy but cud not resist posting my opinion when i see this mail as Like Jatakam this prashna is also one of my weakness.so will try when ever i hav chances to see it even i do for prashna for petty things to see how ancient dictums working actualy

one's prashna is one 's own grace frm God

as The astrologer and his merit and his Guru's blessing etc is working here ,also nimitta s etc i cannot see here (and blessing of navagraha s etc for queriest and the astrologer ),also other factors like aroodha lagna ,thamboola lagna ,chatra lagna ,sprishtanga lagna etc will modify results toostill let me expand it tho we all know the result now ,and may b it can generate more interest in ppl and same time atleast they can understand the intricacies a astrologer has to go tru while delinating a prashna suresh jis prashna

March 16, 2010Time:

12:30:00Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)Place: 76 E 14' 00", 9 N 58' 00" Cochin,

IndiaLunar Yr-Mo: Vikriti - ChaitraTithi: Sukla Pratipat (Su)

(61.24% left)Vedic

Weekday: Tuesday (Ma)Nakshatra: Uttarabhadra (Sa) (78.23% left)Yoga: Sukla (Mo) (91.35% left)Karana: Kimstughna (Ju) (22.48% left)Hora Lord: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Mahakala Hora: Jupiter (5 min sign: Pi)Kaala Lord: Saturn (Mahakala: Saturn)Sunrise: 6:35:10Sunset: 18:32:34In any prashna we hav to see Bhava Pushti first so here we must see the strnght of lagna itself ,as lagna is the pivotal point in any prashna lagna has a malefic ketu and Gulika and lagna Lord is debilated and who is also 4th L ,so lagna bhava itself is weak to recv even if there is any blessings ( sure other factors will modify which i said omens and

other indications one astrologer is seeing )also it says Lagne chyuti --Means the benefic or malefic results shud b ascetained frm lagna itself as it is imp kendra and Kona so this Papodayam ( papodaye -palokana saamyutou nitharam neechacha chora bhayam -means there can b trouble frm enmies and theifs and Lower kind of persons )Gulikodaye mriti bhayam --Gulika can show mrithyu too, here mrityu-- death for the things under consideration- ,daughters present proposal so the benefic effect is very less here tho the guru ;s aspect who is also vaidika karaka and which is a must for arranged marriages .also see 4th House-- frm there sani who is sitting there has more chestabala is aspecting the Lagna and 4th House in prashna shows further devlpmnts as hibuke vridhi and see 7th House ,as astamayath Nivrithi and u can see the rahu there 7th lord Jupiter is weak in transit due to vasundara yoga ( running tru 3 signs in a yr ) also see he came in Hora of Guru and guru has No aspect any benefic supporting planets if we can say other than that of ketu ( the negeting planet ) and prashna was of santana chintha as one of the karakatwa of guru shows .also sookshma Hora of venus who is 5th L ,so here there is no doubt abt the intentions of the queriest tho he knows something and moon is weak due to prathama thithi ( after amavasaya)-grahanam chandrabalam beejam ( moons strnght shows the strnght of other planets too as it is the beeja ,the seed ,like a seed it shows the further growth )also week day lord mars is weak and tuesday and uthrabhadrapad nakstra makes asubha yoga too even Lagna degree in Nindya pushakar bhaga even chandra kriya( kara charana kshati ) ,chandra avasta (prana hani ),chandravela ( Kadina

jwaram )etc is bad ,so do

i need to say the result of prashna ?which is already Known by now .we can elaborate more with all this depending on each results but u know my language is not effectiv and it may back fire and giv more harm than benefitting readers rgrds sunil nairPost of suresh ji is here--- On Sat, 20/3/10, Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ > wrote:Suresh Babu <sureshbabuag@ >Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemma Dear All, Do to year end and other reasons, I am not able to devote much time for the forum. Sadly to say I also find very less genuine interest on the part of members, that prompts me to spend more time here. I feel this is a general trend now-a-days throughout the internet forums. I present here a small incident which made me sit back and think seriously.A couple had contact me for the marriage of their daughter which was not happening. I pointed out several issues and advised some remedies and after doing them, they got several proposals and even the attitude of the girl changed in her behavior, outlook etc. This was encouraging. Last week they again contacted me for matching a horoscope. The proposal went ahead and after

initial procedures and communication, the grooms family asked the girls

parents to fix the dates for Nischayatamboola and marriage and also suggested their convenience. Accordingly, they approached me and

I gave them a few dates. Howver after two days, on 16-03-2010(Tuesday) , the girls father came to meet worried. He suddenly

found a kind of aloofness from the part of boys family and wanted to know the reason. The time was around 12.30PM afternoon, with Mithuna

lagna, Gulika & Ketu in the Lagna,Mars in the 2nd, karkataSaturn

(Retro) in the 4th aspecting lagnaRahu in the seventh & #8211; dhanuJupiter in the 9th & #8211; kumbha aspecting lagnaVenus,

Moon, Mercury and Sun in the 10th. Due to the association of Ketu as Khanda karaka and Gulika in the lagna and aspect of Saturn from the Kendra, it was doubtful that the proposal should materialize. However, such thoughts were totally absent in him and talked of other reasons that could have prevented the grooms family from communicating. We discussed such factors like involvement of money etc (2nd house, house / land -4th house). It never occurred in

his mind that the proposal shall break. Such was the impression given by the groom & #8217; s family. I also depended on the Jupiter & #8217; s aspect in the lagna and position (bhagya sthana) and pacified him. Jupiter has own house navamsa as well to add to its strength. However, I was mildly shocked to hear on Thursday that

the marriage was put-off by the groom citing that the girl does not have the expected height etc. This is perfect example to understand the strength of planets and how that strength shall be utilized. The dilemma occurs when two large planets are involved

in the aspect / association, in understanding the outcome of the results. We know that a retrograde planet is very powerful. This

power of Saturn is more predominant than that of Jupiter. However Jupiter is also powerful as it is in the trikona and particularly in the

9th. We know that 9th is more powerful than the 5th house and being

the kalatra sthanadhipathy, I expected that the boy is very much interested in the marriage. Kalatra karaka Venus, exalted in the 10th along with lagna lord also adds strength to this view. (I am not quoting

any supporting verses here at present due to lack of time) & #8211; Karaka & #8211; lagna sambhandha, karyesha lagna sambhandha. However

if we look at at the bhava bala of Saturn & Jupiter, we find that Saturn is more powerful than Jupiter. Hence, Saturn & #8217; s negative effect is seen to be acting here than the jupiter & #8217; s positive aspect. I hope this shall be of help to you all in understanding the strengths of planets in such crossroad situations and not to take planets mildly. A.G.Suresh Babu Shenoy. [ This is the second time I am posting this message. I feel something thing is pretty wrong with / messages. The earlier post did

not appear so far- posted almost 2 hrs back, but

site log shows the post].--- On Thu, 25/3/10, skm chandran <colchandran

wrote:

skm chandran <colchandranRe: Fw: Fw: Prashna, Strengths of planets a dilemmaTo:

"Sunil Nair" <astro_tellerkeralaThursday, 25 March, 2010, 9:54 AMDearb Sunilji,

I have not seen the repost. I certainly would like to see it. Can you forward it to me?

xxxxxxxxxx

Best regards,

Col.Chandran

:

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.