IndiaDivine.org

Another accident data!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Bob Ji Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a

conclusion tru a prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a conclusion it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using it in varga s i blv i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many

groping in dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga ( mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3 Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )i think u can discuss all ur points in grp u r welcome sir with most rgrds sunil nair --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz <velicaz wrote:velicaz <velicazAnother accident data!astro_tellerKeralaDate: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

Dear Sunil Nair,

Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-

3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant

6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars

What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts?

Thanks again.

Best Wishes....Bob

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Sunil Nair,

Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59 not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other peoples analysis. Thanks again!

Best Wishes....Bob

Sunil Nair

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM

velicaz

Cc:

Re: Another accident data!

Dear Bob Ji Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a conclusion it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using it in varga s i blv i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga ( mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3 Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )i think u can discuss all ur points in grp u r welcome sir with most rgrds sunil nair --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz (AT) hotmail (DOT) com <velicaz (AT) hotmail (DOT) com> wrote:

velicaz (AT) hotmail (DOT) com <velicaz (AT) hotmail (DOT) com>Another accident data!astro_tellerKerala (AT) (DOT) co.inDate: Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

Dear Sunil Nair,

Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-

What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts?

Thanks again.

Best Wishes....Bob

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Bob Ji

many thanks for ur mail

I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of learning frm each other .

can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long time i

seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a educativ mail too for very many of us

even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding more correctly these dasa s

thanking u in advance

rgrds sunilnair , <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair,> Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59 not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > Best Wishes....Bob> > > Sunil Nair > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> velicaz > Cc: > Re: Another accident data!> > > > Dear Bob Ji > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a conclusion > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using it in varga s i blv > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga ( mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3 Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp > > u r welcome sir > > with most rgrds sunil nair > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz velicaz wrote:> > > velicaz velicaz Another accident data!> astro_tellerKerala Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts? > > > Thanks again.> > > Best Wishes....Bob > > > > > --> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Bob,

// Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-

What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts? //

Can you please demonstrate all of us the process of Calculation of above Progression..

This would and could be a good learning process for us. At least I am interested..

thanks,

Bhaskar.

, <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair,> Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59 not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > Best Wishes....Bob> > > Sunil Nair > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> velicaz > Cc: > Re: Another accident data!> > > > Dear Bob Ji > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a conclusion > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using it in varga s i blv > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga ( mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3 Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp > > u r welcome sir > > with most rgrds sunil nair > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz velicaz wrote:> > > velicaz velicaz Another accident data!> astro_tellerKerala Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts? > > > Thanks again.> > > Best Wishes....Bob > > > > > --> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao’s book Jaimini Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N. Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.

Sun –DK

Moon – BK

Mars – AK

Mercury – MK

Jupiter – GK

Venus – Amk

Saturn – PK

Jupiter – GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it’s significations eg accidents.

We also use Jaimini aspects.

The first event took place on the 3/1/91

Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.

Second event took place on 6/3/10

Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.

Hope this explains everything!

Best wishes...Bob

Sunil

Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM

Dear Bob Ji many thanks for ur mailI hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of learning frm each other .can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a educativ mail too for very many of us even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding more correctly these dasa s thanking u in advance rgrds sunilnair , <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair,> Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59 not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > Best Wishes....Bob> > > Sunil Nair > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> velicaz > Cc: > Re: Another accident data!> > > > Dear Bob Ji > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a conclusion > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using it in varga s i blv > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga ( mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3 Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp > > u r welcome sir > > with most rgrds sunil nair > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz velicaz wrote:> > > velicaz velicaz Another accident data!> astro_tellerKerala Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts? > > > Thanks again.> > > Best Wishes....Bob > > > > > --> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

Secondary progressions are based on a correspondence of one year to one day. For example a progressed chart for a time 20 years after the birth time and date is calculated as a natal chart would be for a time 20 days after the birth time and date. I use western astrology software to do the calculations. Converse (not direct but going backwards in time) progressions can also be used. I made a mistake regarding this chart as I initially took the time as 11.59 (not 11.15) and using converse secondary progressions it seemed obvious the chart had to be rectified by a few minutes because events had Mars aspects to the progressed or natal ascendant.

Best wishes....Bob

Bhaskar

Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:59 AM

Dear Bob,

// Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-

What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts? //

Can you please demonstrate all of us the process of Calculation of above Progression..

This would and could be a good learning process for us. At least I am interested..

thanks,

Bhaskar.

, <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Sunil Nair,> Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59 not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > Best Wishes....Bob> > > Sunil Nair > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> velicaz > Cc: > Re: Another accident data!> > > > Dear Bob Ji > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a conclusion > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using it in varga s i blv > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga ( mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3 Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp > > u r welcome sir > > with most rgrds sunil nair > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz velicaz wrote:> > > velicaz velicaz Another accident data!> astro_tellerKerala Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the following:-> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your thoughts? > > > Thanks again.> > > Best Wishes....Bob > > > > > --> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.>

Guest guest

Dear Bob,

I am presently learning Progressions, which is why I asked you to

demonstrate manually the Calculation Process. As we have 2-3 types of

progression methods in vogue..

In the meanwhile could you please let me know which software you use for

Progressions, and whether can it be downloaded through the Net .?

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, <velicaz wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

> Secondary progressions are based on a correspondence of one year to

one day. For example a progressed chart for a time 20 years after the

birth time and date is calculated as a natal chart would be for a time

20 days after the birth time and date. I use western astrology software

to do the calculations. Converse (not direct but going backwards in

time) progressions can also be used. I made a mistake regarding this

chart as I initially took the time as 11.59 (not 11.15) and using

converse secondary progressions it seemed obvious the chart had to be

rectified by a few minutes because events had Mars aspects to the

progressed or natal ascendant.

>

> Best wishes....Bob

>

>

>

>

>

> Bhaskar

> Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:59 AM

>

> Re: Another accident data!

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bob,

>

> // Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I

in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come

from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I

always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look

for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change

the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the

following:-

>

> 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant

>

> 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars

>

> What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your

thoughts? //

>

> Can you please demonstrate all of us the process of Calculation of

above Progression..

> This would and could be a good learning process for us. At least I am

interested..

>

> thanks,

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

> , velicaz@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59

not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too

large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the

chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other

peoples analysis. Thanks again!

> >

> > Best Wishes....Bob

> >

> >

> > Sunil Nair

> > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM

> > velicaz@

> > Cc:

> > Re: Another accident data!

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bob Ji

> >

> > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth

data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful

> >

> > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts

and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as

queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various

other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched

by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi

system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a

prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And

declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is

doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart

as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the

competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can

happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods

to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )

> >

> >

> > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every

system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no

objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .

> >

> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it

> >

> > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a

conclusion

> > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i

think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western

astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western

astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using

it in varga s i blv

> >

> > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and

dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava

,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in

dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis

> >

> > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (

mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3

Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )

> >

> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp

> >

> > u r welcome sir

> >

> > with most rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > velicaz@ velicaz@

> > Another accident data!

> > astro_tellerKerala@

> > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I

> >

> >

> > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant

> >

> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars

> >

> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your

thoughts?

> >

> >

> > Thanks again.

> >

> >

> > Best Wishes....Bob

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

------\

--------

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Friend,

Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for Future

too ????

If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise and

have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2 Charts if

you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known past

events..

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, <velicaz wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

>

> Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book Jaimini

Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and

then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N.

Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.

>

> Sun -DK

>

> Moon - BK

>

> Mars - AK

>

> Mercury - MK

>

> Jupiter - GK

>

> Venus - Amk

>

> Saturn - PK

>

> Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's

significations eg accidents.

>

> We also use Jaimini aspects.

>

> The first event took place on the 3/1/91

>

> Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as

the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it

also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find

Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.

>

> Second event took place on 6/3/10

>

> Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the

ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo

as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.

>

> Hope this explains everything!

>

>

>

> Best wishes...Bob

>

>

>

> Sunil

> Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bob Ji

>

> many thanks for ur mail

>

> I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using

various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of

learning frm each other .

>

> can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long

time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a

educativ mail too for very many of us

>

> even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding

more correctly these dasa s

>

> thanking u in advance

>

> rgrds sunilnair

>

> , velicaz@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59

not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too

large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the

chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other

peoples analysis. Thanks again!

> >

> > Best Wishes....Bob

> >

> >

> > Sunil Nair

> > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM

> > velicaz@

> > Cc:

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bob Ji

> >

> > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth

data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful

> >

> > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts

and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as

queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various

other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched

by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi

system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a

prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And

declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is

doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart

as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the

competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can

happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods

to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )

> >

> >

> > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every

system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no

objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .

> >

> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it

> >

> > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a

conclusion

> > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i

think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western

astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western

astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using

it in varga s i blv

> >

> > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and

dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava

,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in

dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis

> >

> > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (

mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3

Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )

> >

> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp

> >

> > u r welcome sir

> >

> > with most rgrds sunil nair

> >

> > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > velicaz@ velicaz@

> > Another accident data!

> > astro_tellerKerala@

> > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

> >

> >

> > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I

> >

> >

> >

> >

thoughts?

> >

> >

> > Thanks again.

> >

> >

> > Best Wishes....Bob

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

------\

--------

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear respected Bhaskar Ji shri Bob Ji already told us in previous messges that he is a student in western astrology and just strted studying indian astrology and i dont know is he is studying directly frm a guru and even he said that he would lov to read other persons analysis and it is me who compelled him to write his analysis since he said he is seeing this accident tru chara dasa of shri KN rao Ji My intention of forcing him to write was we hav so many memebrs here in very grp who is well trained under shri rao Ji and his team and they may help/enlighten shri Bob ji and others in deep understanding of the said dasa and how to see trends well in advance ( which was the inntention of ur post )so let us pls consider this as part of discussion since shri BOb ji never made any tall claims .Hope u understand the situation and context with rgrds sunil nair My one mail is already Lost and re typing this messge again so any missing which not intentional ,due to want of time is expected , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Friend,> > Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for Future> too ????> > If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise and> have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2 Charts if> you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known past> events..> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , velicaz@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil,> >> > Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book Jaimini> Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and> then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N.> Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.> >> > Sun -DK> >> > Moon - BK> >> > Mars - AK> >> > Mercury - MK> >> > Jupiter - GK> >> > Venus - Amk> >> > Saturn - PK> >> > Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's> significations eg accidents.> >> > We also use Jaimini aspects.> >> > The first event took place on the 3/1/91> >> > Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as> the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it> also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find> Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.> >> > Second event took place on 6/3/10> >> > Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the> ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo> as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.> >> > Hope this explains everything!> >> >> >> > Best wishes...Bob> >> >> >> > Sunil> > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM> > > > Re: Another accident data!> >> >> >> >> > Dear Bob Ji> >> > many thanks for ur mail> >> > I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using> various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of> learning frm each other .> >> > can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long> time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a> educativ mail too for very many of us> >> > even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding> more correctly these dasa s> >> > thanking u in advance> >> > rgrds sunilnair> >> > , velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59> not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too> large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the> chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other> peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > >> > > Best Wishes....Bob> > >> > >> > > Sunil Nair> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> > > velicaz@> > > Cc: > > > Re: Another accident data!> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bob Ji> > >> > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth> data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful> > >> > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts> and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as> queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various> other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched> by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi> system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a> prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And> declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is> doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart> as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the> competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can> happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods> to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > >> > >> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every> system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no> objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > >> > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it> > >> > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a> conclusion> > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i> think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western> astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western> astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using> it in varga s i blv> > >> > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and> dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava> ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in> dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis> > >> > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (> mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3> Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > >> > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp> > >> > > u r welcome sir> > >> > > with most rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > velicaz@ velicaz@> > > Another accident data!> > > astro_tellerKerala@> > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I> in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come> from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look> for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change> the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the> following:-> > >> > >> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > >> > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > >> > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your> thoughts?> > >> > >> > > Thanks again.> > >> > >> > > Best Wishes....Bob> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> ------\> --------> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Shri Sunil Nair ji,

My message to him was a genuine one and not at all meant as a challenge.

Since he has found the Jamini Char dasha working wonderfully as per his

submissions, and Myself was not convinced about Jamini ever, (I also

have that Book under discussion), so wanted him to explain the

principles, so that if convinced I too could take up the study of same

and develop another approach.

You know I am always seraching for newer approaches to tackle the same

problem...

Hence.. but really no malice otherwise towards him at all.

and I am enjoying your once again becoming active ..

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, " Sunil "

<astro_tellerkerala wrote:

>

>

> Dear respected Bhaskar Ji

>

> shri Bob Ji already told us in previous messges that he is a student

> in western astrology and just strted studying indian astrology and i

> dont know is he is studying directly frm a guru

>

> and even he said that he would lov to read other persons analysis and

it

> is me who compelled him to write his analysis since he said he is

seeing

> this accident tru chara dasa of shri KN rao Ji

>

> My intention of forcing him to write was we hav so many memebrs here

in

> very grp who is well trained under shri rao Ji and his team and they

may

> help/enlighten shri Bob ji and others in deep understanding of the

said

> dasa and how to see trends well in advance ( which was the inntention

> of ur post )

>

> so let us pls consider this as part of discussion since shri BOb ji

> never made any tall claims .

>

> Hope u understand the situation and context

>

>

> with rgrds sunil nair

>

> My one mail is already Lost and re typing this messge again so any

> missing which not intentional ,due to want of time is expected

> , " Bhaskar "

> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

> > Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for

Future

> > too ????

> >

> > If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise

> and

> > have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2

Charts

> if

> > you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known

past

> > events..

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

> > > Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book

> Jaimini

> > Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events

and

> > then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find.

K.

> N.

> > Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.

> > >

> > > Sun -DK

> > >

> > > Moon - BK

> > >

> > > Mars - AK

> > >

> > > Mercury - MK

> > >

> > > Jupiter - GK

> > >

> > > Venus - Amk

> > >

> > > Saturn - PK

> > >

> > > Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's

> > significations eg accidents.

> > >

> > > We also use Jaimini aspects.

> > >

> > > The first event took place on the 3/1/91

> > >

> > > Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler)

> as

> > the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles)

and

> it

> > also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we

> find

> > Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.

> > >

> > > Second event took place on 6/3/10

> > >

> > > Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the

> > ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find

Virgo

> > as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects

Virgo.

> > >

> > > Hope this explains everything!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes...Bob

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil

> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM

> > >

> > > Re: Another accident data!

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bob Ji

> > >

> > > many thanks for ur mail

> > >

> > > I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and

using

> > various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process

> of

> > learning frm each other .

> > >

> > > can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long

> > time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a

> > educativ mail too for very many of us

> > >

> > > even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in

> understanding

> > more correctly these dasa s

> > >

> > > thanking u in advance

> > >

> > > rgrds sunilnair

> > >

> > > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of

> 11.59

> > not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be

> too

> > large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in

> the

> > chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading

other

> > peoples analysis. Thanks again!

> > > >

> > > > Best Wishes....Bob

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sunil Nair

> > > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM

> > > > velicaz@

> > > > Cc:

> > > > Re: Another accident data!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bob Ji

> > > >

> > > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct

birth

> > data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful

> > > >

> > > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the

charts

> > and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as

> > queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use

various

> > other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part

touched

> > by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi

> > system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a

> > prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And

> > declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this

> is

> > doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth

> chart

> > as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the

> > competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can

> > happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is

> methods

> > to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect

> every

> > system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no

> > objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of

ancients

> .

> > > >

> > > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it

> > > >

> > > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a

> > conclusion

> > > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too

too

> .i

> > think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in

western

> > astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows

> western

> > astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b

> using

> > it in varga s i blv

> > > >

> > > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and

> > dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a

> bhava

> > ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping

in

> > dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis

> > > >

> > > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in

varga

> (

> > mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided

into

> 3

> > Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )

> > > >

> > > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp

> > > >

> > > > u r welcome sir

> > > >

> > > > with most rgrds sunil nair

> > > >

> > > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > velicaz@ velicaz@

> > > > Another accident data!

> > > > astro_tellerKerala@

> > > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the

time.

> I

> > in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come

> > from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I

> > always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and

> look

> > for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and

change

> > the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions

the

> > following:-

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant

> > > >

> > > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars

> > > >

> > > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in

> your

> > thoughts?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks again.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

>

------\

\

> \

> > --------

> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

> Homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

Yes, please do so. I am game. If I succeed, we all learn something new as you

pointed out. If I lose, we all learn something new as well :)

Also, please do read Message #31581 on this group.

Link -

/message/31581

Relevant extract -

-----------------------

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I am honored with a response from you.

Best wishes

Satya

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Satyabhama ji,

>

> Good.

>

> Many people here with whom I am conversing privately or otherwise due to

> my postings on the Groups know already, what I am into.. at any moment

> of time...

>

> I will explain exactly why what You have written is right.... though...

>

> My Jupiter is indicating the 5th and the 8th lord, which both denote

> Occult studies. Its in the Nakshatra of Chandra, again the 5th and the

> 12th.... But Chandra moves to the 4th in the Bhava Chalit indicating

> education. The 12th means lecturing, Institution, Advisory capacity,

> Investments..which is why I have now taken the role of helping the

> society through Educating astrology and also doing my consultations

> free, or Professional, in a big way....

>

> best wishes, and thanks for the mail... and yes i have got pain in my

> legs since last few momnths since Jupiter antar begun.... I am not

> growing fat, but ahve other fat related problems of course

> inconsequential, but nevertheless devloped in Guru antar... and you are

> right about Capricorn, it being an earthy sign means practical...

> Jupiter gets subdued here.... The knowledge of Jupiter and its practical

> utility has been brought to the fore by the dawn of the Guru antar in my

> Life.

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

> , " Satya "

> <satyabhama_gupta_1980@> wrote:

> >

> > May I attempt -

> > Juptier Dasha - so going my teachings of Neelam ji and KN Rao, Jupiter

> becomes extremely important.

> > Sixth house Jupiter, debilitated yet retrograde lord of the 8th House

> - from the 8th house it is the 11th. which will confer gains through

> means of Guru (knowledge). In Capricorn, it would indicate practical

> knowledge, knowledge which actually works in Kali Yuga, retrograde

> indicates differing from the norms of common practiced jyotish

> (knowledge).

> > Here, Sthana-Kala-Patra becomes important. The native is an astrologer

> by profession so he would gain by knowledge (jyotish course/teaching) of

> hidden science (jyotish) and in turn serve society.

> > Jupiter rules fat, Capricorn knees, Pisces feet. He might tend to gain

> weight and may face issues in his legs.

---------------------

I did a dasha analysis for you in the mail above.

I am attempting the same analysis wrt BCP theory below -

Native entered 49th year and thus activated 1st house of BCP with Mars and Rahu,

aspected by Venus, Jup ®, Saturn ®.

We still influence of Jup ®, Saturn ® as indicated by the dasa as well as

Venus. However, strongest influence is that of Mars and Rahu.

This year [from your last birth day-to your this birth day] chances of court

cases, conflicts, ill-health and mental distress is evident but you will be

victorious due the influence of the two benefics - Jup/Venus. Area of the body

that can problematic can be knees [Capr], stomach [Leo] and head [injuries,

headaches, Aries].

, " Bhaskar " <bhaskar_jyotish

wrote:

>

>

> Dear Friend,

>

> Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for Future

> too ????

>

> If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise and

> have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2 Charts if

> you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known past

> events..

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

>

>

> , <velicaz@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Sunil,

> >

> > Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book Jaimini

> Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and

> then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N.

> Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.

> >

> > Sun -DK

> >

> > Moon - BK

> >

> > Mars - AK

> >

> > Mercury - MK

> >

> > Jupiter - GK

> >

> > Venus - Amk

> >

> > Saturn - PK

> >

> > Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's

> significations eg accidents.

> >

> > We also use Jaimini aspects.

> >

> > The first event took place on the 3/1/91

> >

> > Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as

> the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it

> also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find

> Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.

> >

> > Second event took place on 6/3/10

> >

> > Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the

> ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo

> as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.

> >

> > Hope this explains everything!

> >

> >

> >

> > Best wishes...Bob

> >

> >

> >

> > Sunil

> > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bob Ji

> >

> > many thanks for ur mail

> >

> > I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using

> various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of

> learning frm each other .

> >

> > can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long

> time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a

> educativ mail too for very many of us

> >

> > even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding

> more correctly these dasa s

> >

> > thanking u in advance

> >

> > rgrds sunilnair

> >

> > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59

> not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too

> large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the

> chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other

> peoples analysis. Thanks again!

> > >

> > > Best Wishes....Bob

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil Nair

> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM

> > > velicaz@

> > > Cc:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bob Ji

> > >

> > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth

> data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful

> > >

> > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts

> and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as

> queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various

> other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched

> by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi

> system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a

> prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And

> declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is

> doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart

> as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the

> competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can

> happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods

> to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )

> > >

> > >

> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every

> system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no

> objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .

> > >

> > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it

> > >

> > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a

> conclusion

> > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i

> think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western

> astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western

> astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using

> it in varga s i blv

> > >

> > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and

> dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava

> ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in

> dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis

> > >

> > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (

> mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3

> Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )

> > >

> > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp

> > >

> > > u r welcome sir

> > >

> > > with most rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > velicaz@ velicaz@

> > > Another accident data!

> > > astro_tellerKerala@

> > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I

> in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come

> from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I

> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look

> for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change

> the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the

> following:-

> > >

> > >

> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant

> > >

> > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars

> > >

> > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your

> thoughts?

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks again.

> > >

> > >

> > > Best Wishes....Bob

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> ------\

> --------

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Satya Bhama ji,

I have decided otherwise, in Your case.. since you are apparently a

genuine person.

A person who is ready to be Game, I have no heart to trouble such a

person by asking him or her to forecast for future...

I just read your other message and realised that we have communicated

before..

We are all game here, Satyabhamaji and I like your positive response.

I would not like to go back to that Book, if you can explain in simple

language how to make use of the Char Dasha as expounded by Your

respected Teacher, whom I too respect so for many reasons, apart from

Astrology.

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, " Satya "

<satyabhama_gupta_1980 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> Yes, please do so. I am game. If I succeed, we all learn something new

as you pointed out. If I lose, we all learn something new as well :)

>

> Also, please do read Message #31581 on this group.

> Link -

> /message/31581

>

> Relevant extract -

> -----------------------

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

> I am honored with a response from you.

> Best wishes

> Satya

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@

> wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Satyabhama ji,

> >

> > Good.

> >

> > Many people here with whom I am conversing privately or otherwise

due to

> > my postings on the Groups know already, what I am into.. at any

moment

> > of time...

> >

> > I will explain exactly why what You have written is right....

though...

> >

> > My Jupiter is indicating the 5th and the 8th lord, which both denote

> > Occult studies. Its in the Nakshatra of Chandra, again the 5th and

the

> > 12th.... But Chandra moves to the 4th in the Bhava Chalit indicating

> > education. The 12th means lecturing, Institution, Advisory capacity,

> > Investments..which is why I have now taken the role of helping the

> > society through Educating astrology and also doing my consultations

> > free, or Professional, in a big way....

> >

> > best wishes, and thanks for the mail... and yes i have got pain in

my

> > legs since last few momnths since Jupiter antar begun.... I am not

> > growing fat, but ahve other fat related problems of course

> > inconsequential, but nevertheless devloped in Guru antar... and you

are

> > right about Capricorn, it being an earthy sign means practical...

> > Jupiter gets subdued here.... The knowledge of Jupiter and its

practical

> > utility has been brought to the fore by the dawn of the Guru antar

in my

> > Life.

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> > , " Satya "

> > <satyabhama_gupta_1980@> wrote:

> > >

> > > May I attempt -

> > > Juptier Dasha - so going my teachings of Neelam ji and KN Rao,

Jupiter

> > becomes extremely important.

> > > Sixth house Jupiter, debilitated yet retrograde lord of the 8th

House

> > - from the 8th house it is the 11th. which will confer gains through

> > means of Guru (knowledge). In Capricorn, it would indicate practical

> > knowledge, knowledge which actually works in Kali Yuga, retrograde

> > indicates differing from the norms of common practiced jyotish

> > (knowledge).

> > > Here, Sthana-Kala-Patra becomes important. The native is an

astrologer

> > by profession so he would gain by knowledge (jyotish

course/teaching) of

> > hidden science (jyotish) and in turn serve society.

> > > Jupiter rules fat, Capricorn knees, Pisces feet. He might tend to

gain

> > weight and may face issues in his legs.

> ---------------------

> I did a dasha analysis for you in the mail above.

>

> I am attempting the same analysis wrt BCP theory below -

> Native entered 49th year and thus activated 1st house of BCP with Mars

and Rahu, aspected by Venus, Jup ®, Saturn ®.

>

> We still influence of Jup ®, Saturn ® as indicated by the dasa as

well as Venus. However, strongest influence is that of Mars and Rahu.

>

> This year [from your last birth day-to your this birth day] chances of

court cases, conflicts, ill-health and mental distress is evident but

you will be victorious due the influence of the two benefics -

Jup/Venus. Area of the body that can problematic can be knees [Capr],

stomach [Leo] and head [injuries, headaches, Aries].

>

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

Future

> > too ????

> >

and

Charts if

past

> > events..

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , <velicaz@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

Jaimini

and

K. N.

> > >

> > > Sun -DK

> > >

> > > Moon - BK

> > >

> > > Mars - AK

> > >

> > > Mercury - MK

> > >

> > > Jupiter - GK

> > >

> > > Venus - Amk

> > >

> > > Saturn - PK

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

as

and it

find

> > >

> > >

Virgo

Virgo.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes...Bob

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bob Ji

> > >

> > >

using

of

> > >

> > >

understanding

> > >

> > >

> > > rgrds sunilnair

> > >

> > > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,

too

the

other

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sunil Nair

> > > > velicaz@

> > > > Cc:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bob Ji

> > > >

birth

> > > >

charts

various

touched

is

chart

methods

> > > >

> > > >

every

ancients .

> > > >

> > > >

> > conclusion

too .i

western

western

using

> > it in varga s i blv

> > > >

bhava

in

> > > >

varga (

into 3

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > u r welcome sir

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,

time. I

look

change

the

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

your

> > thoughts?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks again.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

------\

\

> > --------

Homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

First of all thank you! I hope my post was never interpreted badly. I have never entered into the discussions (only one blind chart) of this group as the members understanding far out weighs mine when it comes to the principles of Vedic Astrology. I am constantly learning from all of the members and it is a joy to learn new things everyday! I have no guru, which is a pity so as with everything in my life I have collected books to be my teacher. I have studied K.N. Rao's books for the last 5 years.

I don't think I made any claims, only that I personally have found the Chara Dasha to be very useful when I have studied charts. I cannot say it is perfect and forget all other techniques. I to Bhaskar am constantly searching for new techniques to help me predict. This dasha is just another tool in the astrologers toolbox. If you want to present charts to test the technique, I would be pleased to have a go but I cannot promise anything. Every new chart I encounter is a new learning experience, a chance to improve my understanding.

Best wishes....Bob

Sunil

Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:47 AM

Dear respected Bhaskar Ji shri Bob Ji already told us in previous messges that he is a student in western astrology and just strted studying indian astrology and i dont know is he is studying directly frm a guru and even he said that he would lov to read other persons analysis and it is me who compelled him to write his analysis since he said he is seeing this accident tru chara dasa of shri KN rao Ji My intention of forcing him to write was we hav so many memebrs here in very grp who is well trained under shri rao Ji and his team and they may help/enlighten shri Bob ji and others in deep understanding of the said dasa and how to see trends well in advance ( which was the inntention of ur post )so let us pls consider this as part of discussion since shri BOb ji never made any tall claims .Hope u understand the situation and context with rgrds sunil nair My one mail is already Lost and re typing this messge again so any missing which not intentional ,due to want of time is expected , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Friend,> > Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for Future> too ????> > If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise and> have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2 Charts if> you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known past> events..> > best wishes,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > , velicaz@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil,> >> > Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book Jaimini> Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and> then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N.> Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.> >> > Sun -DK> >> > Moon - BK> >> > Mars - AK> >> > Mercury - MK> >> > Jupiter - GK> >> > Venus - Amk> >> > Saturn - PK> >> > Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's> significations eg accidents.> >> > We also use Jaimini aspects.> >> > The first event took place on the 3/1/91> >> > Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as> the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it> also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find> Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.> >> > Second event took place on 6/3/10> >> > Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the> ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo> as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.> >> > Hope this explains everything!> >> >> >> > Best wishes...Bob> >> >> >> > Sunil> > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM> > > > Re: Another accident data!> >> >> >> >> > Dear Bob Ji> >> > many thanks for ur mail> >> > I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using> various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of> learning frm each other .> >> > can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long> time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a> educativ mail too for very many of us> >> > even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding> more correctly these dasa s> >> > thanking u in advance> >> > rgrds sunilnair> >> > , velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59> not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too> large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the> chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other> peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > >> > > Best Wishes....Bob> > >> > >> > > Sunil Nair> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> > > velicaz@> > > Cc: > > > Re: Another accident data!> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bob Ji> > >> > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth> data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful> > >> > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts> and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as> queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various> other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched> by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi> system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a> prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And> declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is> doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart> as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the> competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can> happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods> to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > >> > >> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every> system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no> objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > >> > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it> > >> > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a> conclusion> > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i> think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western> astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western> astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using> it in varga s i blv> > >> > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and> dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava> ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in> dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis> > >> > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (> mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3> Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > >> > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp> > >> > > u r welcome sir> > >> > > with most rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > velicaz@ velicaz@> > > Another accident data!> > > astro_tellerKerala@> > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I> in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come> from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look> for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change> the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the> following:-> > >> > >> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > >> > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > >> > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your> thoughts?> > >> > >> > > Thanks again.> > >> > >> > > Best Wishes....Bob> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> ------\> --------> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bob,

Thanks.

Do not bother yourself much. Wer are all in an eternal state of trying

to create perfection which is never going to be... for this Lies only

with the Great Lord..

A Guru - Not having one is not a matter to be pitied about. When nature

feels it necesaary, it will provide you with one, somehow..

We are not here to test any techniques already tested by the great ones

like Shri KN rao Sahab. We are here just to attempt to learn how to use

them...

best wishes,

Bhaskar.

, <velicaz wrote:

>

> Dear Sunil,

> First of all thank you! I hope my post was never interpreted badly. I

have never entered into the discussions (only one blind chart) of this

group as the members understanding far out weighs mine when it comes to

the principles of Vedic Astrology. I am constantly learning from all of

the members and it is a joy to learn new things everyday! I have no

guru, which is a pity so as with everything in my life I have collected

books to be my teacher. I have studied K.N. Rao's books for the last 5

years.

>

> I don't think I made any claims, only that I personally have found the

Chara Dasha to be very useful when I have studied charts. I cannot say

it is perfect and forget all other techniques. I to Bhaskar am

constantly searching for new techniques to help me predict. This dasha

is just another tool in the astrologers toolbox. If you want to present

charts to test the technique, I would be pleased to have a go but I

cannot promise anything. Every new chart I encounter is a new learning

experience, a chance to improve my understanding.

>

> Best wishes....Bob

>

>

>

> Sunil

> Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:47 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear respected Bhaskar Ji

>

> shri Bob Ji already told us in previous messges that he is a student

in western astrology and just strted studying indian astrology and i

dont know is he is studying directly frm a guru

>

> and even he said that he would lov to read other persons analysis and

it is me who compelled him to write his analysis since he said he is

seeing this accident tru chara dasa of shri KN rao Ji

>

> My intention of forcing him to write was we hav so many memebrs here

in very grp who is well trained under shri rao Ji and his team and they

may help/enlighten shri Bob ji and others in deep understanding of the

said dasa and how to see trends well in advance ( which was the

inntention of ur post )

>

> so let us pls consider this as part of discussion since shri BOb ji

never made any tall claims .

>

> Hope u understand the situation and context

>

>

> with rgrds sunil nair

>

> My one mail is already Lost and re typing this messge again so any

missing which not intentional ,due to want of time is expected

> , " Bhaskar "

bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Dear Friend,

> >

Future

> > too ????

> >

and

Charts if

past

> > events..

> >

> > best wishes,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil,

> > >

Jaimini

and

K. N.

> > >

> > > Sun -DK

> > >

> > > Moon - BK

> > >

> > > Mars - AK

> > >

> > > Mercury - MK

> > >

> > > Jupiter - GK

> > >

> > > Venus - Amk

> > >

> > > Saturn - PK

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

as

and it

find

> > >

> > >

Virgo

Virgo.

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Best wishes...Bob

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bob Ji

> > >

> > >

using

of

> > >

> > >

understanding

> > >

> > >

> > > rgrds sunilnair

> > >

> > > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,

too

the

other

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Sunil Nair

> > > > velicaz@

> > > > Cc:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Bob Ji

> > > >

birth

> > > >

charts

various

touched

is

chart

methods

> > > >

> > > >

every

ancients .

> > > >

> > > >

> > conclusion

too .i

western

western

using

> > it in varga s i blv

> > > >

bhava

in

> > > >

varga (

into 3

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > u r welcome sir

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,

time. I

look

change

the

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

your

> > thoughts?

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Thanks again.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> >

------\

\

> > --------

Homepage.

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bob Ji U r welcome and ur analysis was good pls do participate in grp more activly and it is the only way one can perfect his skills we hav lot of teachers and senior students frm BVB of KN rao ji in our grp itself and they may b of gr8 help to u too . expecting more contribution frm ur side rgrds sunil nair , <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> First of all thank you! I hope my post was never interpreted badly. I have never entered into the discussions (only one blind chart) of this group as the members understanding far out weighs mine when it comes to the principles of Vedic Astrology. I am constantly learning from all of the members and it is a joy to learn new things everyday! I have no guru, which is a pity so as with everything in my life I have collected books to be my teacher. I have studied K.N. Rao's books for the last 5 years. > > I don't think I made any claims, only that I personally have found the Chara Dasha to be very useful when I have studied charts. I cannot say it is perfect and forget all other techniques. I to Bhaskar am constantly searching for new techniques to help me predict. This dasha is just another tool in the astrologers toolbox. If you want to present charts to test the technique, I would be pleased to have a go but I cannot promise anything. Every new chart I encounter is a new learning experience, a chance to improve my understanding.> > Best wishes....Bob> > > > Sunil > Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:47 AM> > Re: Another accident data!> > > > > Dear respected Bhaskar Ji> > shri Bob Ji already told us in previous messges that he is a student in western astrology and just strted studying indian astrology and i dont know is he is studying directly frm a guru > > and even he said that he would lov to read other persons analysis and it is me who compelled him to write his analysis since he said he is seeing this accident tru chara dasa of shri KN rao Ji > > My intention of forcing him to write was we hav so many memebrs here in very grp who is well trained under shri rao Ji and his team and they may help/enlighten shri Bob ji and others in deep understanding of the said dasa and how to see trends well in advance ( which was the inntention of ur post )> > so let us pls consider this as part of discussion since shri BOb ji never made any tall claims .> > Hope u understand the situation and context > > > with rgrds sunil nair > > My one mail is already Lost and re typing this messge again so any missing which not intentional ,due to want of time is expected > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Friend,> > > > Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for Future> > too ????> > > > If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise and> > have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2 Charts if> > you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known past> > events..> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book Jaimini> > Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and> > then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N.> > Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.> > >> > > Sun -DK> > >> > > Moon - BK> > >> > > Mars - AK> > >> > > Mercury - MK> > >> > > Jupiter - GK> > >> > > Venus - Amk> > >> > > Saturn - PK> > >> > > Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's> > significations eg accidents.> > >> > > We also use Jaimini aspects.> > >> > > The first event took place on the 3/1/91> > >> > > Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as> > the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it> > also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find> > Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.> > >> > > Second event took place on 6/3/10> > >> > > Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the> > ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo> > as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.> > >> > > Hope this explains everything!> > >> > >> > >> > > Best wishes...Bob> > >> > >> > >> > > Sunil> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM> > > > > > Re: Another accident data!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bob Ji> > >> > > many thanks for ur mail> > >> > > I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using> > various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of> > learning frm each other .> > >> > > can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long> > time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a> > educativ mail too for very many of us> > >> > > even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding> > more correctly these dasa s> > >> > > thanking u in advance> > >> > > rgrds sunilnair> > >> > > , velicaz@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59> > not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too> > large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the> > chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other> > peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > > >> > > > Best Wishes....Bob> > > >> > > >> > > > Sunil Nair> > > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> > > > velicaz@> > > > Cc: > > > > Re: Another accident data!> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bob Ji> > > >> > > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth> > data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful> > > >> > > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts> > and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as> > queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various> > other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched> > by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi> > system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a> > prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And> > declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is> > doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart> > as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the> > competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can> > happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods> > to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > > >> > > >> > > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every> > system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no> > objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > > >> > > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it> > > >> > > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a> > conclusion> > > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i> > think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western> > astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western> > astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using> > it in varga s i blv> > > >> > > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and> > dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava> > ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in> > dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis> > > >> > > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (> > mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3> > Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > > >> > > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp> > > >> > > > u r welcome sir> > > >> > > > with most rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > velicaz@ velicaz@> > > > Another accident data!> > > > astro_tellerKerala@> > > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I> > in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come> > from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I> > always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look> > for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change> > the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the> > following:-> > > >> > > >> > > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > > >> > > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > > >> > > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your> > thoughts?> > > >> > > >> > > > Thanks again.> > > >> > > >> > > > Best Wishes....Bob> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > ------\> > --------> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

Sorry for the delay. The software I use is Janus 4.3. You can download a 30 day trial version.

www.astrology-house.com

or try this site which gives a list of free western astrology programs.

www.soulhealing.com/freeastrologysoftware.htm

I hope this helps!

Best wishes....Bob

Bhaskar

Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:15 AM

Dear Bob,I am presently learning Progressions, which is why I asked you todemonstrate manually the Calculation Process. As we have 2-3 types ofprogression methods in vogue..In the meanwhile could you please let me know which software you use forProgressions, and whether can it be downloaded through the Net .?best wishes,Bhaskar. , <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> Secondary progressions are based on a correspondence of one year toone day. For example a progressed chart for a time 20 years after thebirth time and date is calculated as a natal chart would be for a time20 days after the birth time and date. I use western astrology softwareto do the calculations. Converse (not direct but going backwards intime) progressions can also be used. I made a mistake regarding thischart as I initially took the time as 11.59 (not 11.15) and usingconverse secondary progressions it seemed obvious the chart had to berectified by a few minutes because events had Mars aspects to theprogressed or natal ascendant.>> Best wishes....Bob>>>>>> Bhaskar> Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:59 AM> > Re: Another accident data!>>>>> Dear Bob,>> // Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. Iin the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but comefrom a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents Ialways like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and lookfor an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and changethe time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions thefollowing:->> 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant>> 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars>> What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in yourthoughts? //>> Can you please demonstrate all of us the process of Calculation ofabove Progression..> This would and could be a good learning process for us. At least I aminterested..>> thanks,> Bhaskar.>>>> , velicaz@ wrote:> >> > Dear Sunil Nair,> > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be toolarge a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in thechara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading otherpeoples analysis. Thanks again!> >> > Best Wishes....Bob> >> >> > Sunil Nair> > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> > velicaz@> > Cc: > > Re: Another accident data!> >> >> >> > Dear Bob Ji> >> > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birthdata s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful> >> > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the chartsand dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy asqueriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use variousother technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touchedby queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadisystem ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru aprashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .Anddeclare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this isdoing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chartas it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days thecompetent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth canhappen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methodsto see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> >> >> > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect everysystem ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has noobjuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> >> > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it> >> > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at aconclusion> > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .ithink it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in westernastrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows westernastrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b usingit in varga s i blv> >> > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan anddwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping indark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis> >> > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> >> > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp> >> > u r welcome sir> >> > with most rgrds sunil nair> >> > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:> >> >> > velicaz@ velicaz@> > Another accident data!> > astro_tellerKerala@> > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> >> >> > Dear Sunil Nair,> > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. Iin the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but comefrom a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents Ialways like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and lookfor an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and changethe time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions thefollowing:-> >> >> > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> >> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> >> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in yourthoughts?> >> >> > Thanks again.> >> >> > Best Wishes....Bob> >> >> >> >> >-------------------------\--------> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> >>

Guest guest

Dear Sunil,

Thank you! I hope to participate more in the future and learn from all of the members of this great group!

Best wishes...Bob

Sunil

Thursday, March 25, 2010 1:05 PM

Dear Bob Ji U r welcome and ur analysis was good pls do participate in grp more activly and it is the only way one can perfect his skills we hav lot of teachers and senior students frm BVB of KN rao ji in our grp itself and they may b of gr8 help to u too . expecting more contribution frm ur side rgrds sunil nair , <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Sunil,> First of all thank you! I hope my post was never interpreted badly. I have never entered into the discussions (only one blind chart) of this group as the members understanding far out weighs mine when it comes to the principles of Vedic Astrology. I am constantly learning from all of the members and it is a joy to learn new things everyday! I have no guru, which is a pity so as with everything in my life I have collected books to be my teacher. I have studied K.N. Rao's books for the last 5 years. > > I don't think I made any claims, only that I personally have found the Chara Dasha to be very useful when I have studied charts. I cannot say it is perfect and forget all other techniques. I to Bhaskar am constantly searching for new techniques to help me predict. This dasha is just another tool in the astrologers toolbox. If you want to present charts to test the technique, I would be pleased to have a go but I cannot promise anything. Every new chart I encounter is a new learning experience, a chance to improve my understanding.> > Best wishes....Bob> > > > Sunil > Thursday, March 25, 2010 5:47 AM> > Re: Another accident data!> > > > > Dear respected Bhaskar Ji> > shri Bob Ji already told us in previous messges that he is a student in western astrology and just strted studying indian astrology and i dont know is he is studying directly frm a guru > > and even he said that he would lov to read other persons analysis and it is me who compelled him to write his analysis since he said he is seeing this accident tru chara dasa of shri KN rao Ji > > My intention of forcing him to write was we hav so many memebrs here in very grp who is well trained under shri rao Ji and his team and they may help/enlighten shri Bob ji and others in deep understanding of the said dasa and how to see trends well in advance ( which was the inntention of ur post )> > so let us pls consider this as part of discussion since shri BOb ji never made any tall claims .> > Hope u understand the situation and context > > > with rgrds sunil nair > > My one mail is already Lost and re typing this messge again so any missing which not intentional ,due to want of time is expected > , "Bhaskar" bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > > > Dear Friend,> > > > Can this be as much useful for quickly pointing out events for Future> > too ????> > > > If so, then please inform so that we can make use of your expertise and> > have some Live demonstrations in this Group... I will submit 2 Charts if> > you can do so for future forecasting too, and not just for known past> > events..> > > > best wishes,> > > > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > > , velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil,> > >> > > Please forgive me for the delay! I have read K. N. Rao's book Jaimini> > Chara Dasha and find it very useful for quickly pinpointing events and> > then I use the Vimshottari Dasha to confirm what I initially find. K. N.> > Rao uses 7 Karakas. With this horoscope we have the following.> > >> > > Sun -DK> > >> > > Moon - BK> > >> > > Mars - AK> > >> > > Mercury - MK> > >> > > Jupiter - GK> > >> > > Venus - Amk> > >> > > Saturn - PK> > >> > > Jupiter - GK (Gnati Karaka) represents the sixth house and it's> > significations eg accidents.> > >> > > We also use Jaimini aspects.> > >> > > The first event took place on the 3/1/91> > >> > > Virgo/Capricorn dasha running. Using Virgo (the main period ruler) as> > the ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the fourth house (Vehicles) and it> > also aspects the ascendant. From the sub period ruler Capricorn we find> > Jupiter (GK) aspects the sixth house, Gemini.> > >> > > Second event took place on 6/3/10> > >> > > Cancer/Virgo dasha running. Taking the main period ruler as the> > ascendant we find Jupiter (GK) in the sixth house. Again we find Virgo> > as sub period ruler has Jupiter in the fourth house and aspects Virgo.> > >> > > Hope this explains everything!> > >> > >> > >> > > Best wishes...Bob> > >> > >> > >> > > Sunil> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 1:45 PM> > > > > > Re: Another accident data!> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bob Ji> > >> > > many thanks for ur mail> > >> > > I hav a humble request to u ,this is a forum for learning and using> > various technics ,we all r one way or other way in continous process of> > learning frm each other .> > >> > > can u pls post ur finding tru shri KN rao s chara dasa ,it is long> > time i seen some one realy used it esp in our grp ,may b it will b a> > educativ mail too for very many of us> > >> > > even may b there are persons in grp who can guide us in understanding> > more correctly these dasa s> > >> > > thanking u in advance> > >> > > rgrds sunilnair> > >> > > , velicaz@ wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of 11.59> > not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be too> > large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in the> > chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other> > peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > > >> > > > Best Wishes....Bob> > > >> > > >> > > > Sunil Nair> > > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> > > > velicaz@> > > > Cc: > > > > Re: Another accident data!> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Bob Ji> > > >> > > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth> > data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful> > > >> > > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts> > and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as> > queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various> > other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched> > by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi> > system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a> > prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And> > declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this is> > doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth chart> > as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the> > competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can> > happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is methods> > to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > > >> > > >> > > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect every> > system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no> > objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients .> > > >> > > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it> > > >> > > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a> > conclusion> > > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too .i> > think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western> > astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows western> > astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b using> > it in varga s i blv> > > >> > > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and> > dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a bhava> > ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in> > dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis> > > >> > > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga (> > mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into 3> > Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > > >> > > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp> > > >> > > > u r welcome sir> > > >> > > > with most rgrds sunil nair> > > >> > > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:> > > >> > > >> > > > velicaz@ velicaz@> > > > Another accident data!> > > > astro_tellerKerala@> > > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > > >> > > >> > > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time. I> > in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come> > from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I> > always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and look> > for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change> > the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the> > following:-> > > >> > > >> > > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > > >> > > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > > >> > > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your> > thoughts?> > > >> > > >> > > > Thanks again.> > > >> > > >> > > > Best Wishes....Bob> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > ------\> > --------> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > > >> > >> >>

Guest guest

Dear Bob,,

Thanks for these. I have these.. Actually am studying Progressions since

last two years.... So have been searching for softwares etc, which saves

me the Calculations for transits etc....

Am also interested in Fixed Stars, which also have been studying. If you

know some good downloadable Softwares, kindly share so..

Thanks and regards,

Bhaskar.

, <velicaz wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar,

> Sorry for the delay. The software I use is Janus 4.3. You can download

a 30 day trial version.

>

> www.astrology-house.com

>

> or try this site which gives a list of free western astrology

programs.

>

> www.soulhealing.com/freeastrologysoftware.htm

>

> I hope this helps!

>

> Best wishes....Bob

>

>

> Bhaskar

> Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:15 AM

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Bob,

>

> I am presently learning Progressions, which is why I asked you to

> demonstrate manually the Calculation Process. As we have 2-3 types of

> progression methods in vogue..

>

> In the meanwhile could you please let me know which software you use

for

> Progressions, and whether can it be downloaded through the Net .?

>

> best wishes,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

> , velicaz@ wrote:

> >

> > Dear Bhaskar,

> > Secondary progressions are based on a correspondence of one year to

> one day. For example a progressed chart for a time 20 years after the

> birth time and date is calculated as a natal chart would be for a time

> 20 days after the birth time and date. I use western astrology

software

> to do the calculations. Converse (not direct but going backwards in

> time) progressions can also be used. I made a mistake regarding this

> chart as I initially took the time as 11.59 (not 11.15) and using

> converse secondary progressions it seemed obvious the chart had to be

> rectified by a few minutes because events had Mars aspects to the

> progressed or natal ascendant.

> >

> > Best wishes....Bob

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar

> > Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:59 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Bob,

> >

> > // Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time.

I

> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and

look

> >

> >

> >

> thoughts? //

> >

> > Can you please demonstrate all of us the process of Calculation of

> above Progression..

> > This would and could be a good learning process for us. At least I

am

> interested..

> >

> > thanks,

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> > , velicaz@ wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of

> not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would be

too

> large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well in

the

> chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other

> peoples analysis. Thanks again!

> > >

> > > Best Wishes....Bob

> > >

> > >

> > > Sunil Nair

> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM

> > > velicaz@

> > > Cc:

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Bob Ji

> > >

> > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth

> data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful

> > >

> > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts

> and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as

> queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various

> other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched

> by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi

> system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a

> prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And

> declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all this

is

> doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birth

chart

> as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the

> competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can

> happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there is

methods

> to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )

> > >

> > >

> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respect

every

> system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no

> objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients

> > >

> > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it

> > >

> > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a

> conclusion

> > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too

..i

> think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western

> astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knows

western

> astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may b

using

> it in varga s i blv

> > >

> > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and

> dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of a

bhava

> ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in

> dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis

> > >

> > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga

(

> mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into

> Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )

> > >

> > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp

> > >

> > > u r welcome sir

> > >

> > > with most rgrds sunil nair

> > >

> > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > velicaz@ velicaz@

> > > Another accident data!

> > > astro_tellerKerala@

> > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear Sunil Nair,

> > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time.

I

> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) and

look

> > >

> > >

> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant

> > >

> > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars

> > >

> > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in

your

> thoughts?

> > >

> > >

> > > Thanks again.

> > >

> > >

> > > Best Wishes....Bob

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> -------------------------\

> --------

> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your

Homepage.

> > >

> >

>

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar,

Another software is SolarFire from esoteric technologies. This has a list of 290 fixed stars. I am not sure if you can download a free trial version or it has to be purchased. I would be most interested in your findings with regard to secondary progressions. Do you find it a valid technique?

Many thanks.

Best Wishes....Bob

Bhaskar

Friday, March 26, 2010 9:30 PM

Dear Bob,,Thanks for these. I have these.. Actually am studying Progressions sincelast two years.... So have been searching for softwares etc, which savesme the Calculations for transits etc....Am also interested in Fixed Stars, which also have been studying. If youknow some good downloadable Softwares, kindly share so..Thanks and regards,Bhaskar. , <velicaz wrote:>> Dear Bhaskar,> Sorry for the delay. The software I use is Janus 4.3. You can downloada 30 day trial version.>> www.astrology-house.com>> or try this site which gives a list of free western astrologyprograms.>> www.soulhealing.com/freeastrologysoftware.htm>> I hope this helps!>> Best wishes....Bob>>> Bhaskar> Thursday, March 25, 2010 4:15 AM> > Re: Another accident data!>>>>> Dear Bob,>> I am presently learning Progressions, which is why I asked you to> demonstrate manually the Calculation Process. As we have 2-3 types of> progression methods in vogue..>> In the meanwhile could you please let me know which software you usefor> Progressions, and whether can it be downloaded through the Net .?>> best wishes,>> Bhaskar.>> , velicaz@ wrote:> >> > Dear Bhaskar,> > Secondary progressions are based on a correspondence of one year to> one day. For example a progressed chart for a time 20 years after the> birth time and date is calculated as a natal chart would be for a time> 20 days after the birth time and date. I use western astrologysoftware> to do the calculations. Converse (not direct but going backwards in> time) progressions can also be used. I made a mistake regarding this> chart as I initially took the time as 11.59 (not 11.15) and using> converse secondary progressions it seemed obvious the chart had to be> rectified by a few minutes because events had Mars aspects to the> progressed or natal ascendant.> >> > Best wishes....Bob> >> >> >> >> >> > Bhaskar> > Wednesday, March 24, 2010 9:59 AM> > > > Re: Another accident data!> >> >> >> >> > Dear Bob,> >> > // Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time.I> in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come> from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) andlook> for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change> the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the> following:-> >> > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> >> > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> >> > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested in your> thoughts? //> >> > Can you please demonstrate all of us the process of Calculation of> above Progression..> > This would and could be a good learning process for us. At least Iam> interested..> >> > thanks,> > Bhaskar.> >> >> >> > , velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > Thanks for your reply! I acted in haste and entered a time of11.59> not 11.15 like you mentioned and rectified, sorry! My time would betoo> large a discrepency! The event on the 6th of March shows up well inthe> chara dasha system (KN Rao 7 Karakas). I look forward to reading other> peoples analysis. Thanks again!> > >> > > Best Wishes....Bob> > >> > >> > > Sunil Nair> > > Tuesday, March 23, 2010 8:15 AM> > > velicaz@> > > Cc: > > > Re: Another accident data!> > >> > >> > >> > > Dear Bob Ji> > >> > > Let me tell u ,in general we ,vedic astrologers dont correct birth> data s ( time ) unless the queriest himself tell us it is doubtful> > >> > > sure we correct time when the events r not matching to the charts> and dasa s at all ( mostly this happens during net consultancy as> queriests involvmnt is less tru physical presence )but we use various> other technics including omens ,,name ,touch lagna ( body part touched> by queriest ),even one can use akshra lagna according to Katapayadi> system ( of first sentence etc ) etc to arrive at a conclusion tru a> prashna and rising signs showing at the time of consultations .And> declare results ( taking Major results tru each methods and all thisis> doing within a span of 2 minits ) without giving much imp to birthchart> as it can lead to lot of confusions ,generaly in olden days the> competent astrologer can understand which lagna dgree this birth can> happen ,so we respect such charts written by them ( as there ismethods> to see it while writting a birth chart in traditional Kundali way )> > >> > >> > > I am ignorent of western astrological methods and i do respectevery> system ,so u can very well post in grp and may b memebrs has no> objuction s tho our s is a grp devoted for vedic astrology of ancients.> > >> > > i reserve my commnts till our grp take activ participation in it> > >> > > we use dasa s ,maraka periods ,transits etc to arrive at a> conclusion> > > it can b used frm even BHava Lagna and bhava karaka lagna too too.i> think it is simple tho i dont know progression methods used in western> astrology ,,i know shri bhaskar ji our grp uses this as he knowswestern> astrology ,i think since u mentioned abt correcting time ,u may busing> it in varga s i blv> > >> > > i read in devakerala they use Varga s ( navamsa and drekkan and> dwadasamsa with respect to sani 's transit to see distruction of abhava> ,but a bhava has so many significations and it is here many groping in> dark and usesit only in Post mortem analysis> > >> > > Some other nadies uses sani transits trianl positions too in varga(> mathematical vargas -then the transit on each sign may b devided into3> Plus months in navamsa , 3 months in dasamsa and so on )> > >> > > i think u can discuss all ur points in grp> > >> > > u r welcome sir> > >> > > with most rgrds sunil nair> > >> > > --- On Tue, 23/3/10, velicaz@ velicaz@ wrote:> > >> > >> > > velicaz@ velicaz@> > > Another accident data!> > > astro_tellerKerala@> > > Tuesday, 23 March, 2010, 12:13 PM> > >> > >> > > Dear Sunil Nair,> > > Thank you for providing this data! I have a query about the time.I> in the last couple of years have changed to Vedic astrology but come> from a traditional western background. When it comes to accidents I> always like to use secondary progressions (direct and converse) andlook> for an aspect of Mars. If we look at the chart you provided and change> the time to 12.04.04 we find with converse secondary progressions the> following:-> > >> > >> > > 3/1/91 Secondary progressed Mars square the Natal Ascendant> > >> > > 6/3/10 Secondary progressed Ascendant conjunct Mars> > >> > > What do you think of this observation? I would be interested inyour> thoughts?> > >> > >> > > Thanks again.> > >> > >> > > Best Wishes....Bob> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> -------------------------\> --------> > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.> > >> >>