IndiaDivine.org

Data requested by shri GK goel Ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear respected Goel ji Namaskar and pranamhere is the messge no -/message/32956and here is the messge in text and i am attaching birth data of the lady too for refreshing memories of every one ================================

Dear

GK goel Ji namaskar and sadar pranams many thanks for joining the discussion I appreciate ur reply here and hope to hear frm other memebrs and sri trivedi ji himself what they wanted to say Now i hav a doubt regrding her venus ( the first chart which

u meantioned and posted by trivedi ji ) according to u it is 9th L frm Kumbha Lagna and u said ketu/venus period can giv her independent profession I hav noticed it but due to the struggle with Lagna i postponed the answer and now i am asking u a doubt here I

know u used d charts for predictions But if we concentrate on Rasichart we can see venus is in atichara motion so do u think this will

help the nativ finaly ?? And there is a malavya yoga frm moon sign too Now

being a Njana vridha urself let me ask a doubt I know this sloka ,but dont know where to

apply it and due to my limitations i cannot find good Gurus of kerala right Now to clear my doubts this is the sloka Atichara iti vakretu poorva rasi gatam phalam brihaspatyat thannasti ---(May

b my sanskrit is wrong and i expect some one will put in real script) The

meaning is in atichara and Vakra motions the planets will giv results of previous signs ( or consider they r in previous signs ) and jupiter is an exception and it will giv the result of rasi it occuppies at that moment SO my doubt was this -is this sloka applicable to trnasits only or it can b used in phaladesha in birth charts too ???so

her chart has venus in atichara Motion and jupiter in vakra which makes

moon sign more strong too as jupiter is doubly strong in kataka sign .if we consider that venus is in atichara and if it giv previous sign results then it is as good as debilated , other wise also dasa results will b

modified as it is in atichara even if venus is Yoga karaka for kumbha lagna ( even if we consider the malavya yoga frm moon ).i am curious and hope to learn frm u as i find u hav good command of principles and possession of many books with u sure i can wait for ur reply and take ur own time to answer us ,as i know u r otherwise also very busy rgrds sunil nair Dear Mr. G.K. Goel,

The birth data of the lady given by me is as under.

Birth date: 17th Dec 1978

Birth Time: 10.58 it is exact.

Birth Place: Mumbai

Kindly note it is not 12th Dec 1978.

D. D. Trivedi , gopal krishna goel <g.k.goel wrote:>> > Dear Sunil ji, Bhaskar ji and Dev ji,> First of all I past the age of getting agitated. Bhaskar ji thought I am using> KP System. I teach Kp but seldom use it.I am not well adept in this system.> I use Varga system and feel comfortable with it.In Vimsottari dasa we some time use upto> five stages but no prediction is possible without using sub-sub dasa.> If a quarrent comes with a question and if he is also carring his birth chart.> consider the prasana chart along with birth chart ,Lagna where sub-sub Lord is placed.> We get mine of information about the present problems of the native.Now when one opens the computer Prasana chart comes first. Consider it first and only then the birth chart.> > I have given a comprehensive reply in response of Mr. Narasimhaji's mail.> I am not able to understand what MR. devji was asking.> There are many group members who respond instantly without even considering the worth> of the mail.> Mr. Nair raised some relevant queries on a nativity where I sugested to advance the time from 10.58hrs> to 11hrs. I lost the track of birth details , If possible May I request Mr. Nair to again forward this mail.> There are some relevant aspects which I may like to discuss , if permitted by the group.> Regards.> ( I will give my introduction in next mail. We should know each other)> > > G. K. Goel> >