IndiaDivine.org

ketu mahadasha - mars antardasha - Bad or Good

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir/Madam,

If I am going through Ketu Mahadasha & Mars(Mangal) Antardasha. I have been told by my astrologer to be careful about my health.

Can you please tell me what all are the Bad & Good effects (professional, family, health) of this 6 months period and what remnedies that one needs to take during this period.

Regards,

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Guest guest

Dear Gaurav Gosh Ji

post Ur birth data

i was searching in grp ( i remebr once u asked some thing )and personal records and i cud not trace it

May b our memebrs may help u and let me also try with my limited time available.

rgrds sunil nair

In general way we can say a dasa of malefic and sub of another malefic ,and kujavath ketu ,so they interchage roles ,so waht ketu wants

mars can deliver

i know there is a neecha parivarthan in ur chart with Moon ( frm memory )

U r pisces lagna with mars in 5th House and it is house of relation ships too,also 5th is house of changes in job ,

and ketu in 8th H with 12th and 11th L sat

mars also aspects ketu+saturn and in return sat combine aspects of ketu to mars and planets along with it

sub Dasa lord Mars is in 10th frm Dasa lord ( hence 10 house affairs also prominent in dasa )

but needs ur chart details for final assessment , <gauravghosh1979 wrote:>> Dear Sir/Madam,> If I am going through Ketu Mahadasha & Mars(Mangal) Antardasha. I have been told by my astrologer to be careful about my health.> Can you please tell me what all are the Bad & Good effects (professional, family, health) of this 6 months period and what remnedies that one needs to take during this period.> > Regards,> > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Depends on which nakshatra and house Ketu is.

I too am going thru same MD.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sun, 28/3/10, <gauravghosh1979 wrote:

<gauravghosh1979 ketu mahadasha - mars antardasha - Bad or Good Date: Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 11:41 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

If I am going through Ketu Mahadasha & Mars(Mangal) Antardasha. I have been told by my astrologer to be careful about my health.

Can you please tell me what all are the Bad & Good effects (professional, family, health) of this 6 months period and what remnedies that one needs to take during this period.

Regards,

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Shri Ji,As we are not aware about your birth details , general results will be as under:Major dasa Period"If Ketu is in trikona, angular houses,and in a sign of benefic and aspected by benefic, in his sign of exaltation(sag.) or own sign (Scorpio or Pisces) or in benefic Vargas, its dasa will yield happiness from association influential persons in government, conveyance,children wife and cattle( Ketu is karka of flats).Ketu in 3,6and 11th houses in benefic influencegives high position.In the beginning of dasa may give Rajyoga , in middle fear and in the ending part ailment(Ketu is also karka of disintegration of body) and fruitless distant journeys.In nut shell if Ketu is in benefic influence , it may gives benefits.KETU/MARS:If Ketu is in beneficially disposed as mentioned above , and also Mars is in Trikona or angular housesfrom Lagna , own or exaltation sign , in benefic Vargas , in benefic aspect will result in increase of wealth , property , gain on account of good connections with officials : If mars has Sambandhawith 9H and 10H lords ( these are of four kinds ) will definitely result in gain of land and enjoyment.If Mars is in such a placement from dasa Lord ketu ,including 3rd and 11th houses , will resultin increase of popularity , reputation and happiness from childrenIf Mars is in 2H,6H or 12H from Ketu . dasa will yield generally evil results and some times some auspicious effects also If placement of Mars is good from Lagna).If Mars is Lord of Marka places from Lagna ,dasa may yield to fear and premature death etc.Benefic transits will reduce evils.BPHS suggests that a bull may be worshiped (Nandi) or given in charity.These are the guide lines , the actual results may be deduced , 1. based on naturaland functional beneficence 2. placement and mutual disposition 3. benefic influence 4. Strength (Shadbala , Vimsopka bala , Astak varga Bala),5 Avasta of planetRegards,G. K. Goel

From: vchiranjivDate: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 12:27:59 +0530Re: ketu mahadasha - mars antardasha - Bad or Good

Depends on which nakshatra and house Ketu is.

I too am going thru same MD.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Sun, 28/3/10, <gauravghosh1979 (AT) (DOT) in> wrote:

<gauravghosh1979 (AT) (DOT) in> ketu mahadasha - mars antardasha - Bad or Good Date: Sunday, 28 March, 2010, 11:41 AM

Dear Sir/Madam,

Regards,

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

IPL - III and all the controversies Drag n’ drop

• 6 months later...

hello

I am .My date of birth is 08-080-1973 ,4:45 am,AIIMS,delhi

someone told me my ketu mahadasha is going .Thats whyi am facing problems in my job and unhappiness in my personal life also.Is it true?From last one and half year i am facing this .

If it is what i have to do?tell me.

Thanks for help