IndiaDivine.org

Re : Language.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Charnjiv Mehta,

I will like to crack a joke also. A foreigner visited India and went back. His friend inquired about India. He said he saw Taj mahal, Ganga, Temples and developments in industries and constructions. The peoples are very hard working, intelligent, religious, polite and honest etc. His friends asked" Do you meet any Indian?" He replied "I met Maharashtrian, Gujarati, Rajasthani, Madarasi, Telgu, Kanara, Orissa peoples, but sorry not an Indian."--- On Thu, 4/1/10, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjivRe: Re: Re : Language. Date: Thursday, April 1, 2010, 3:35 PM

Joke to top it all.

A much married man ( divorced too ) was hell bent on remarrying and was earnestly searching for the right candidate.

His concerned friends asked him if it was wise for him to continue with it after so many tries.

The ever optimist friend explained that now he had a fool proof formula to ensure the success of his marriage. He was looking out for a bride from an absolutely different lingusitic background !

Diverse languages are good sometimes.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Thu, 1/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Re : Language.ancient_indian_ astrologyThursday, 1 April, 2010, 3:13 PM

Thank You Mouji Bhai. Yes I withdraw...I also remember one more song in this sandarbh." Kuch toh log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kahna, chodo bekaar ki baatonko, kahin beet na jaaye raina".I will not translate the above. . All Indians are expected to know thismuch hindi.Bhaskar...ancient_indian_ astrology, Manoj Kumar<mouji99 > wrote:>> I think we can end this endless debate. There is a famous song ofMohammed Rafi, "Chalo ek baar phir se, Ajnabi ban jayen hum dono" (comelets become strangers once more) and in that song there is a couplet,"woh afsaana jise anjam tak lana na ho mumkin, use ek khoobsoorat moddekar chorna achha" (the matter which cannot be concluded satisfactorilyshould be left by giving

it a beautiful turn - hope the translation issatisfactory) .>> Manoj>

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.