IndiaDivine.org

Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:------------------------ Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi". She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd.com/doc/17664103/Your-Star-by-KN-Saraswathy-nice-book-translated-frm-tamil-into-english Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Sreenath ji I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.REGARDSSenthil --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal Date: Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM

Dear All, I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty

Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english Love and regards,Sreenadh

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji, Thanks for the info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities. If English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father's knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi. Please provide more info on the above points. If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book. Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all. Love and regards,Sreenadh , senthil nathan <jpshelters wrote:>> Sreenath ji>        I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.> REGARDS> Senthil > > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog sreesog Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> > Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,>    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------->   Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english > Love and regards,> Sreenadh

Guest guest

Sreenath ji The following books are available in english.(tamil books are only translations ,Not in devanagari.)1.NAVA GRAHAS-Rs100/2.PATHANJALI YOGA-RS100/3.LIFE AFTER DEATH-RS30/4.SAARAVALI UNDER PRINT5.SARVARTHA CHINDAMANI-UNDER PRINT6.PARASARA SAMHITAA-RS50/7.JAATAKA TATTVAM(MAHAADEVA)-RS50/8.JAATAGA CHANDRIKA-RS50/9.GOCHARAPHALA-RS40/10.JAATAKA PHALADEEPIKAA-RS100/11.UDUDASA-RS200/12.BRIHAT JATAGA-RS150/13.JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL)-RS380/14.PRASNA AROODAM-RS80/15.STREE(FEMALE) JATAGA-RS50/16.PICTORIAL HINDU ASTROLOGY & MARRIAGE-RS300/All the above are written by Mrs.K.N.Saraswathy d/o of shri .Natesa sastriAll the tamil books are written by Shri Natesa sastri.KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS38.NATESA

IYER STREETT.NAGARCHENNAI-17PH.044-24343406 & 24358364Ready to help to procure any of the above books,pl let me know your address.I will send you the catalogue thanks & regardsSenthil --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal Date: Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM

Dear Senthil ji, Thanks for the info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities. If

English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi. Please provide more info on the above points. If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the

money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book. Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@. ..> wrote:>> Sreenath ji> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.> REGARDS> Senthil > > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog

sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,>    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------->  Â

Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english > Love and regards,> Sreenadh

Guest guest

Sreenath ji "If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script "

No only in tamil.sloka no will be in order."English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. " Yes english is available and costs rs380/ for 3 vol.For me I studied basics in tamil and so I preferred tamil.RegardsSenthil --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal Date: Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM

Dear Senthil ji, Thanks for the info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities. If

English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi. Please provide more info on the above points. If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the

money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book. Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all. Love and regards,Sreenadh ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@. ..> wrote:>> Sreenath ji> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.> REGARDS> Senthil > > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog

sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> ancient_indian_ astrology> Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,>    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:> ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------->  Â

Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english > Love and regards,> Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji, My enquiry is specifically about the book "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA" written by Natesa sastri. There was no original book by this name. So definitely this book must be an original compilation of Natesa Satri, based on the collected Sanskrit quotes from ancient books and by providing detailed commentary for the same. Please note that- * Earlier once this book was published with quotes in Sanskrit (Devanagari script) and commentry in Tamil. (I am searching for this book - THIS is what I NEED). * Later (possibly - am not certain) the quotes were removed by some fool and the book was published only with Tamil (and without the original quotes) - I am NOT interested in this book. I need confirmation on this. And if the above understanding is true then, I want this book even though the whole commentary is in Tamil. Now regarding the "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL)-RS380/" English translation by KN Saraswathy to the book compiled by her father, I would like to have these books IF AND ONLY IF they contain the original Sanskrit quotes as well. So the point I need confirmation is whether the available "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA" text contains the original quotes or not. I not, then it means that I am searching for the earlier/original published version of this book and not for the current versions without quotes. Love and Regards,Sreenadh , senthil nathan <jpshelters wrote:>> Sreenath ji> "If the original quotes > provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script "> >  No only in tamil.sloka no will be in order.> "English Translation of these > books are available it would have been great. ">  Yes english is available and costs rs380/ for 3 vol.> For me I studied basics in tamil and so I preferred tamil.> Regards> Senthil > > > --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog sreesog Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> > Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Senthil ji,>   Thanks for the info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities.>   If English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi. >  Please provide more info on the above points.>  If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book. > Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh>  > ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan jpshelters@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sreenath ji> >        I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.> > REGARDS> > Senthil > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:> > > > sreesog sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> >    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. > > > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> >   Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. > >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english > > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Dear Senthil ji, Thanks for providing the list of books along with the contact address. Two items in this book-list specially interests me. 1) JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL) [i am in search of this book with original Sanskrit quotes and Tamil commentary written by Natesa Sastrikal (and not the translation by KN Saraswathy)] 2) PARASARA SAMHITAA [Do you really mean Samhita and not hora? Parasara Samhita is thought to be an unavailable/lost text! If this text is available with original Sanskrit quotes and Tamil or English commentary then certainly I need this book as well.] I have mailed my contact number to your personal id. Love and Regards,Sreeandh , senthil nathan <jpshelters wrote:>> Sreenath ji>         The following books are available in english.(tamil books are only translations ,Not in devanagari.)> 1.NAVA GRAHAS-Rs100/> 2.PATHANJALI YOGA-RS100/> 3.LIFE AFTER DEATH-RS30/> 4.SAARAVALI UNDER PRINT> 5.SARVARTHA CHINDAMANI-UNDER PRINT> 6.PARASARA SAMHITAA-RS50/> 7.JAATAKA TATTVAM(MAHAADEVA)-RS50/> 8.JAATAGA CHANDRIKA-RS50/> 9.GOCHARAPHALA-RS40/> 10.JAATAKA PHALADEEPIKAA-RS100/> 11.UDUDASA-RS200/> 12.BRIHAT JATAGA-RS150/> 13.JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL)-RS380/> 14.PRASNA AROODAM-RS80/> 15.STREE(FEMALE) JATAGA-RS50/> 16.PICTORIAL HINDU ASTROLOGY & MARRIAGE-RS300/> > All the above are written by Mrs.K.N.Saraswathy d/o of shri .Natesa sastri> > All the tamil books are written by Shri Natesa sastri.> > KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS> 38.NATESA IYER STREET> T.NAGAR> CHENNAI-17> PH.044-24343406 & 24358364> Ready to help to procure any of the above books,pl let me know your address.I will send you the catalogue > thanks & regards> > Senthil >  > > --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog sreesog Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> > Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM> > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Senthil ji,>   Thanks for the info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities.>   If English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi. >  Please provide more info on the above points.>  If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book. > Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh>  > ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan jpshelters@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sreenath ji> >        I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.> > REGARDS> > Senthil > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:> > > > sreesog sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> >    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money. > > > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> >   Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. > >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english > > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in./>

Guest guest

Sreenath ji In tamil there is no original quotes(sanscrit).I hope this will the case for english also.Anyway I will verify personally.I sent my staff yesterday to collect the catalog. The tamil books are very useful as it was translated by a great scholar.thanks & regardsSenthil --- On Sun, 11/4/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:sreesog <sreesog Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 10:49 AM

Dear Senthil ji, My enquiry is specifically about the book "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA" written by Natesa sastri. There was no original book by this name. So definitely this book must be an original compilation of Natesa Satri, based on the collected Sanskrit quotes from ancient books and by providing detailed commentary for the same. Please note that- * Earlier once this book was published with quotes in Sanskrit (Devanagari script) and commentry in Tamil. (I am searching for this book - THIS is what I NEED). * Later (possibly - am not certain) the quotes were removed by some fool and the book was published only with Tamil (and without the original quotes) - I am NOT interested in this book. I need confirmation on this. And if the above understanding is true then, I want this book even though the whole commentary is in Tamil. Now

regarding the "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL)-RS380/" English translation by KN Saraswathy to the book compiled by her father, I would like to have these books IF AND ONLY IF they contain the original Sanskrit quotes as well. So the point I need confirmation is whether the available "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA" text contains the original quotes or not. I not, then it means that I am searching for the earlier/original published version of this book and not for the current versions without quotes. Love and Regards,Sreenadhancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@. ..> wrote:>> Sreenath ji> "If the original quotes >

provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script "> > Â No only in tamil.sloka no will be in order.> "English Translation of these > books are available it would have been great. "> Â Yes english is available and costs rs380/ for 3 vol.> For me I studied basics in tamil and so I preferred tamil.> Regards> Senthil > > > --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > sreesog sreesog [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> ancient_indian_ astrology> Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM> > > > > > > > Â > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Senthil ji,> Â Â Thanks for the

info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities.>   If English Translation of these books are available it would have been great.

But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi. >  Please provide more info on the above points.>  If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in

getting a copy of that book. > Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all. > Love and regards,> Sreenadh>  > ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan jpshelters@ ..> wrote:> >> > Sreenath ji> >        I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.> > REGARDS> > Senthil > > > > > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog@

wrote:> > > > sreesog sreesog@> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal> > ancient_indian_ astrology> > Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >  > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear All,> >    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount

of money. > > > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:> > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------> >   Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman. > >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english > > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/>

Guest guest

Senthil ji,

I have sent you an individual mail stating my interest in some of the books.

Please do respond.

, senthil nathan <jpshelters

wrote:

>

> Sreenath ji

>          In tamil there is no original quotes(sanscrit).I hope this

will the case for english also.Anyway I will verify personally.I sent my staff

yesterday to collect the catalog.

>      The tamil books are very useful as it was translated by a great

scholar.

> thanks & regards

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Sun, 11/4/10, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

>

> sreesog <sreesog

> Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

>

> Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 10:49 AM

>

>

>

>

>

Dear Senthil ji,

>   My enquiry  is specifically about the book " JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA "

written by Natesa sastri. There was no original book by this name. So definitely

this book must be an original compilation of Natesa Satri, based on the

collected Sanskrit quotes from ancient books and by providing detailed

commentary for the same.  Please note that-

>   * Earlier once this book was published with quotes in Sanskrit (Devanagari

script) and commentry in Tamil. (I am searching for this book - THIS is what I

NEED).

>   * Later (possibly - am not certain) the quotes were removed by some fool

and the book was published only with Tamil (and without the original quotes) - I

am NOT interested in this book.

>   I need confirmation on this. And if the above understanding is true then, 

I want this book even though the whole commentary is in Tamil.

>

>   Now regarding the " JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL)-RS380/ " English

translation by KN Saraswathy to the book compiled by her father, I would like to

have these books IF AND ONLY IF they contain the original Sanskrit quotes as

well.

>   So the point I need confirmation is whether the available " JATAGA DWADASA

BHAVA PHALA " text contains the original quotes or not. I not, then it means that

I am searching for the earlier/original published version of this book and not

for the current versions without quotes.  

> Love and Regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan

<jpshelters@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Sreenath ji

> > " If the original quotes

> > provided in " Dwadasa Bhava Phala " are in Devanagari or Grantha script "

> >

> >  No only in tamil.sloka no will be in order.

> > " English Translation of these

> > books are available it would have been great. "

> >  Yes english is available and costs rs380/ for 3 vol.

> > For me I studied basics in tamil and so I preferred tamil.

> > Regards

> > Senthil

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> > sreesog sreesog@

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >  

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Senthil ji,

> >    Thanks for the info.  The Sanskrit quotes in those texts  are

given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script

as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or

Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more

interested in those original quotes than the book itself).  I am not a tamil

expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard

effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it

good enough.  So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not

benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love

to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it

by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language

capabilities.

> >    If English Translation of these books are available it would have

been great. But I heard that those who translated those  books were so stupid

that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only

the commentary.  (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills

the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers

(those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do

some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of

regard.  I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the

original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi.

> >   Please provide more info on the above points.

> >   If the original quotes provided in " Dwadasa Bhava Phala " are in

Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can

provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the money. Even if

fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book.

> > Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those

books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief

review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much

beneficial to us all. 

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> >  

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan

jpshelters@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Sreenath ji

> > >         I have all

the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3

parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease

are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.

> > > REGARDS

> > > Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > sreesog sreesog@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >  

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >     I am interested to know more about

" Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal " and his book " Dwadasa Bhava Phala " (with original

quotes and translations) published by around 1928.  If there is anyone

who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can

provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the

required amount of money.

> > >

> > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > >    Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai

based astrologer " K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi " . She is one of the forces behind

" Kadalangudi Publications " and is a friend of " Gayatri Devi Vasudevan " the

daughter of B.V.Raman.

> > >   To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri

and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi

available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star-

by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-english 

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

http://in./

>

Guest guest

I responded already,If you didnot receive i will resend againregards Senthil --- On Sun, 11/4/10, Satya <satyabhama_gupta_1980 wrote:Satya <satyabhama_gupta_1980 Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal Date: Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 8:48 PM

Senthil ji,

I have sent you an individual mail stating my interest in some of the books.

Please do respond.

ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@ ...> wrote:

>

> Sreenath ji

> Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â In tamil there is no original quotes(sanscrit) .I hope this will the case for english also.Anyway I will verify personally.I sent my staff yesterday to collect the catalog.

> Â Â Â Â The tamil books are very useful as it was translated by a great scholar.

> thanks & regards

> Senthil

>

>

> --- On Sun, 11/4/10, sreesog <sreesog > wrote:

>

> sreesog <sreesog >

> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

> ancient_indian_ astrology

> Sunday, 11 April, 2010, 10:49 AM

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Dear Senthil ji,

>  My enquiry is specifically about the book "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA" written by Natesa sastri. There was no original book by this name. So definitely this book must be an original compilation of Natesa Satri, based on the collected Sanskrit quotes from ancient books and by providing detailed commentary for the same. Please note that-

> Â * Earlier once this book was published with quotes in Sanskrit (Devanagari script) and commentry in Tamil. (I am searching for this book - THIS is what I NEED).

> Â * Later (possibly - am not certain) the quotes were removed by some fool and the book was published only with Tamil (and without the original quotes) - I am NOT interested in this book.

>  I need confirmation on this. And if the above understanding is true then, I want this book even though the whole commentary is in Tamil.

>

> Â Now regarding the "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA-SET(3 VOL)-RS380/" English translation by KN Saraswathy to the book compiled by her father, I would like to have these books IF AND ONLY IF they contain the original Sanskrit quotes as well.

> Â So the point I need confirmation is whether the available "JATAGA DWADASA BHAVA PHALA" text contains the original quotes or not. I not, then it means that I am searching for the earlier/original published version of this book and not for the current versions without quotes. Â

> Love and Regards,

> Sreenadh

>

> ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan <jpshelters@ ..> wrote:

> >

> > Sreenath ji

> > "If the original quotes

> > provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script "

> >

> >  No only in tamil.sloka no will be in order.

> > "English Translation of these

> > books are available it would have been great. "

> >  Yes english is available and costs rs380/ for 3 vol.

> > For me I studied basics in tamil and so I preferred tamil.

> > Regards

> > Senthil

> >

> >

> > --- On Sat, 10/4/10, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:

> >

> > sreesog sreesog@

> > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Re: Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

> > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > Saturday, 10 April, 2010, 12:30 AM

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > ÂÂ

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Senthil ji,

> >   Thanks for the info. The Sanskrit quotes in those texts are given in Devanagari script or Tamil Grantha Lipi? (I can read Devanagari script as well as Grantha Lipi). If those original quotes are in Devanagari Script or Grantha Lipi - I can avail that original quotes from that book. (I am more interested in those original quotes than the book itself). I am not a tamil expert and my understanding of tamil is very limited; even though with hard effort I may able to read tamil, but still will not be able to understand it good enough. So the Tamil commentary provided by 'Nadesa Sastrikal' may not benefit me much. But I know that these books are rare treasure, and would love to get and keep these books - since at some point of time I can make use of it by taking the help of some Tamil expert or by improving my tamil language capabilities.

> >   If English Translation of these books are available it would have been great. But I heard that those who translated those books were so stupid that they removed all those original quotes from the books and translated only the commentary. (I am not interested in such trash books; books that kills the original contribution of the true scholar). At times the the followers (those who assume that they are propagating the fore-father' s knowledge) do some such no-brain act that the most worthy contribution becomes unworthy of regard. I am not searching for such essence-less translations but for the original text by the original author, even if it is in Tamil or Grantha Lipi.

> >  Please provide more info on the above points.

> >  If the original quotes provided in "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" are in Devanagari or Grantha script then I definitely need those books if you can provide me with the photo copy of the same - I will send you the money. Even if fully in Tamil then too I am interested in getting a copy of that book.

> > Note: Even though I heard something about those books I am yet to see those books or have a direct idea about those books. Can you provide us with a brief review of the books of Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal please? That would be much beneficial to us all.ÂÂ

> > Love and regards,

> > Sreenadh

> > ÂÂ

> > ancient_indian_ astrology, senthil nathan jpshelters@ ..> wrote:

> > >

> > > Sreenath ji

> > >        I have all the books of Natesa sastrigal(saaravali 3 parts,Dwadasa bhava bala 3 parts.Jataka tatwa,Jataka alagaram all in tamil.I have no idea whether thease are in english also.I verify with the KADALANGUDI PUBLICATIONS TOMORROW.

> > > REGARDS

> > > Senthil

> > >

> > >

> > > --- On Fri, 9/4/10, sreesog sreesog@ wrote:

> > >

> > > sreesog sreesog@

> > > [ancient_indian_ astrology] Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal

> > > ancient_indian_ astrology

> > > Friday, 9 April, 2010, 7:08 PM

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ÂÂÂ

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > Dear All,

> > >    I am interested to know more about "Kadalangudi nadesa sastrikal" and his book "Dwadasa Bhava Phala" (with original quotes and translations) published by around 1928. If there is anyone who can provide more info/review about the same it would be great. If anyone can provide me with a photocopy of that book, then I would be sending him the required amount of money.

> > >

> > > To those whom the name of Kadalangudi is new:

> > > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------

> > >   Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastrikal is the father of Chennai based astrologer "K.N. Saraswathy Kadalangudi" . She is one of the forces behind "Kadalangudi Publications" and is a friend of "Gayatri Devi Vasudevan" the daughter of B.V.Raman.

> > >  To introduce you this noted scholar Kadalangudi Nadesa Sastri and his daughter I am pointing you to an average book by Saraswaty Kadalangudi available in Scribed.com. URL: http://www.scribd. com/doc/17664103 /Your-Star- by-KN-Saraswathy -nice-book- translated- frm-tamil- into-englishÂÂÂ

> > > Love and regards,

> > > Sreenadh

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage. http://in.. com/

>