IndiaDivine.org

Mukunda Daivajna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear All, Another scholar in whose books I am interested in is "Mukunda daivajna" acharya who lived between 1887-1978. Can someone provide a list of the books written by him and how many of them are available and were? I would prefer to have his books with original quotes and translation. Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Sreensdh Ji,AND  I am waiting for your books. Kindly confirm order of one copy of all books of yours.RegardsKDBOn Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:45 PM, sreesog <sreesog wrote:

Dear All,   Another scholar in whose books I am interested in is " Mukunda daivajna " acharya who lived between 1887-1978. Can someone provide a list of the books written by him and how many of them are available and were? I would prefer to have his books with original quotes and translation.

Love and regards,Sreenadh

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir ji, Yes, I can understand. But what I have alreay published is in Malayalam (4 books), much pending to be published is in Malayalam (more than 10 books), the only English book pending to be published in English is with Sagar publishers, all everything else I wrote in English is available to you through this group or AIA website, and finally there remains much much to be written and I am unable to find enough time to render it in English (for the ready accessibility and usefulness of that knowledge to everyone). If is not the knowledge but the availability of time is the bottleneck - but still I am doing much in the group as time permits you will agree, I hope. Yes, I will try to overcome this hurdle and try to provide as much as I can in English at the earliest. The advantage with me is that (Just like once was available to Namichandra Sastri), much information that is not available to anyone else is available to me from various sources, especially related to ancient Rishi horas, and there is a unique perspective to share almost related to anything. The disadvantage is that with busy professional life (as software QA Manager), I am lacking enough time to indulge in authoring books.Love and regards,Sreenadh , Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:>> Dear Sreensdh Ji,> AND I am waiting for your books. Kindly confirm order of one copy of all> books of yours.> Regards> KDB> > On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 8:45 PM, sreesog sreesog wrote:> > >> >> > Dear All,> > Another scholar in whose books I am interested in is "Mukunda daivajna"> > acharya who lived between 1887-1978. Can someone provide a list of the books> > written by him and how many of them are available and were? I would prefer> > to have his books with original quotes and translation.> > Love and regards,> > Sreenadh> > > >>