IndiaDivine.org

Mr.Bhaskar,s Attitude

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

Why do you always stand on a high pedestal & comment on other people,s mails.

Of all the vyasanas the vanity of knowlegde is the worst.

I appreciate your knowlege but wish you could be little more considerate of other.s lack of it.

Any way manteshwar says another thing- if a planet is neecha but retrograde it gives very good effect like an exalted planet.

I have not seen it practically.

What is your experience.

With regads

a.k.sehgal

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Mr. Sehgal,

// Why do you always stand on a high pedestal & comment on other people,s mails.//

I am not standing on a high pedestal or anywhere. Presently I am in my bedroom and typing this mail very leisurely, lying down on te bed, with stretched arms and legs, as I usually do...

You see me on a High pedestal as you may be placed low on the floor. Thats your problem and views Sir, and not mines. You are welcome to think of me on a High pedestal.

I comment on others mails because this is what the are all about. Is it not ? Or just one person should write and rest others should keep quiet and not comment ? Then there will be only one person left in the whole Group, who begin writing.

You too are commenting on my mail now.

I have the stuff to comment so I do this.

You have just been a newcomer wit not even 3 mails in this Group, and commenting and preaching on subjects like Vanity ??? This is chote mooh badi baat. First expand in this Group, and then begin commenting please..

What authority do you have to talk in this manner with me ? Who are You ? Some great Astrologer whom we do not know ? Then please present yourself. A great argumentative brain ? Then please show us your arguments before commenting on me . A Great scholar ? Then where's the scholarship qualities ?

// Of all the vyasanas the vanity of knowlegde is the worst.//

This is a very basic school teacing in classes of Spirituality which I believe all are aware of. Again I would say that this view is coming from a tainted vision of mind and eyes, and sights through tinted glasses.

What you may see as Eggs from afar may actually be two bald heads talking to each other.

What You see as "Vanity" may be the "Confidence" I restore in my knowledge and learning's and the audacity to point out and correct what I perceive as not right.

// Any way manteshwar says another thing- if a planet is neecha but retrograde it gives very good effect like an exalted planet. > I have not seen it practically. > What is your experience.//

What is my experience may not be understandable by you even if I try to explain the same with your present levels of judgment of matters.

But before that, I would advise you to read what you have written as under, in Message Number 32534 dated 25t February, wherein you contradict every word of what you have mentioned above. Your opinions are very fast changing like the motions of the Moon. lease be sure exactly what you desire to say in clear specific terms. And also ponder upon, whether does your opinion Count ?????

// In my opinion debilitation of planets is never cancelled & they never behave like exalted planets even when vergottam or retrograde.The concept of cancellation of debillatation or behaving like exalted,or in own house is not observed in practice.

However if a debiltated planet is well placed,well aspected it may give resonably good results as far as material aspect is concerned.But it.s karkattwa qualities definetly suffer.What ever be the position of deblitated mars( & even if it is vergottam or retrograde) it will give lack of courage.Similarly a deblitated moon will mean emotional instability.For aries asc. moon in 8th,if vargottam will become dangerous.

This is my view validated by my experience.//

And now please dont waste my time in further exchanges. If You do not like Bhaskars attitude then thats your problem. I will remain like this. Here we have not come to comment on attitude of people but discuss Astrology. Show that stuff and do not talk of attitudes of people . If You feel yourself as dwarfed, then as I said thats your problem. And also dont preach. I can do it better please.

You are trying to tell us that we must stand silent witnesses to whatever rubbish is written on astrology, just like you are trying to prove smarter than Mantreshwara by above Lines....

I dont accept such preaching.........

Bhaskar,

, ashok sehgal <aks071945 wrote:>> Dear Mr. Bhaskar> Why do you always stand on a high pedestal & comment on other people,s mails.> Of all the vyasanas the vanity of knowlegde is the worst.> I appreciate your knowlege but wish you could be little more considerate of other.s lack of it.> Any way manteshwar says another thing- if a planet is neecha but retrograde it gives very good effect like an exalted planet.> I have not seen it practically.> What is your experience.> With regads> a.k.sehgal> > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php>