Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of these

planets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravalli

taking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads the

chapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results being

propogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )

We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally in

the 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the actual

way to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actually

in any house.

regards,

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low women yet ! So jump on to the next point.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th. Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM

Dear Friends,If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of theseplanets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravallitaking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads thechapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results beingpropogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally inthe 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the actualway to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actuallyin any house.regards,Bhaskar.Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Chiranjiv ji, // No liasons with low women// are there some liaisons with high women ;-)), Kya aap langot band saadhu ho?

regardsKulbir Bains.On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv wrote:

I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low women yet ! So jump on to the next point.

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th.

Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM

Dear Friends,If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of theseplanets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravallitaking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads the

chapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results beingpropogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally inthe 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the actual

way to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actuallyin any house.regards,Bhaskar.Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Ha Ha, Kulbirji. Actually liason with 1 dangerous woman. But legal.

I was just trying to point out that merely stating Jupiter in 8th means that the person will liase with women of any repute is wrong.

I think Jupiter in 8th makes person more open ( no secrets ). Therefore he will call a spade a spade and will ackowledge beauty irrespective of social status.

Still acknowledging but now focus changeth.

Aur bhi gham hai zamane mein mohabbat ke siva .................... gham karna hi ho to mohabbat bhi usi se karo jiske kubsoorti ka koi jawab nahin.

May as well love the all beautifull one.

Thanks & Regards

Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkbRe: Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th. Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 3:54 PM

Dear Chiranjiv ji, // No liasons with low women// are there some liaisons with high women ;-)),

Kya aap langot band saadhu ho?

regards

Kulbir Bains.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low women yet ! So jump on to the next point.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th.ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM

Dear Friends,If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of theseplanets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravallitaking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads thechapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results beingpropogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally inthe 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the actualway to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actuallyin any house.regards,Bhaskar.Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Bhaskar ji,

I have jupiter in 8H and since august 2008 jupiter Md has started. I have no

inappropriate liasons and so far I feel it has been the best period all round in

every way, finacially, emotionally, spiritually and family relations despite the

fact that transit jupiter was in debilitation with rahu in capricorn for the

last year.

warmest regards

Sheevani

, chiranjiv mehta

<vchiranjiv wrote:

>

> I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low women yet

! So jump on to the next point.

>

> Chiranjiv Mehta

>

>

> --- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:

>

>

> Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish

> Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th.

>

> Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

> Dear Friends,

>

> If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of these

> planets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravalli

> taking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads the

> chapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results being

> propogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )

>

> We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally in

> the 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the actual

> way to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actually

> in any house.

>

> regards,

>

> Bhaskar.

>

>

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download

Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Guest guest

Dear friends,

If we start taking the literal meaning of the results of placement of planets given in the classics then more often than not, we shall be committing more mistakes than successes.

regards,

Mouji

Sheevani <sheevani147 Sent: Tue, April 13, 2010 4:17:34 PM Re: Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th.

Dear Bhaskar ji,I have jupiter in 8H and since august 2008 jupiter Md has started. I have no inappropriate liasons and so far I feel it has been the best period all round in every way, finacially, emotionally, spiritually and family relations despite the fact that transit jupiter was in debilitation with rahu in capricorn for the last year.warmest regardsSheevaniancient_indian_ astrology, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv@ ...> wrote:>> I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low women yet ! So jump on to the next point.> > Chiranjiv Mehta> > > --- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ ...> wrote:> > > Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@

....>> [ancient_indian_ astrology] Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th.> ancient_indian_ astrology> Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM> > > Â > > > > > Dear Friends,> > If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of these> planets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravalli> taking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads the> chapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results being> propogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )> > We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally in> the 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna,

which is the actual> way to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actually> in any house.> > regards,> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > > > > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php>fr

Guest guest

Dear Sheevani ji,

Exactly. Thanks for this feed back. One must not just pick up

predictions from text books of astrology and just apply to a placement

and mouth it . One has to necessarily consider the other considerations.

Even a single harmless looking antibiotic tablet may prove harmful to a

normal person with bad digestions, may produce other effects to a

pregnant lady and produce still some other effects to person who has

just finished having 3 Large Pegs of whisky and remembered to take his

antibiotic before sleeping. A single tablet made by a scientific person

of allopathy also has many conditions attached to it ( If one visits the

website of medicines one will find listed for each medicine - Special

precautions). So a Planet is not a small tablet. And there are other

effects of other planets to contend with too, which will modify and

tranform the result of one placement.

Similiarly with Sun in Leo in Lagna mat cause nught blindness only if

this planet is not aspected by any other planet + full results will come

only if the Navamsha placement is similiar. + Other matters like

Nakshatra placements and some more issues, Then and only then will this

placement cause Night blindness in full otherwise not.

Bhaskar.

, " Sheevani "

<sheevani147 wrote:

>

> Dear Bhaskar ji,

>

> I have jupiter in 8H and since august 2008 jupiter Md has started. I

have no inappropriate liasons and so far I feel it has been the best

period all round in every way, finacially, emotionally, spiritually and

family relations despite the fact that transit jupiter was in

debilitation with rahu in capricorn for the last year.

>

> warmest regards

> Sheevani

>

> , chiranjiv mehta

vchiranjiv@ wrote:

> >

> > I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low

women yet ! So jump on to the next point.

> >

> > Chiranjiv Mehta

> >

> >

> > --- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:

> >

> >

> > Bhaskar bhaskar_jyotish@

> > Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in

8th.

> >

> > Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM

> >

> >

> > Â

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Friends,

> >

> > If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of these

> > planets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravalli

> > taking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads the

> > chapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results being

> > propogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )

> >

> > We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally

in

> > the 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the

actual

> > way to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad

actually

> > in any house.

> >

> > regards,

> >

> > Bhaskar.

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger.

Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

> >

>

Guest guest

Jupiter in 8 th gives rise to a Asura Yoga.And it means having liasion with pregnant women.

--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkb wrote:

Kulbir Bains <lalkitabkbRe: Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th. Date: Tuesday, 13 April, 2010, 10:24 AM

Dear Chiranjiv ji, // No liasons with low women// are there some liaisons with high women ;-)),

Kya aap langot band saadhu ho?

regards

Kulbir Bains.

On Tue, Apr 13, 2010 at 1:53 PM, chiranjiv mehta <vchiranjiv (AT) (DOT) co.in> wrote:

I have jupiter in 8th. Will verify if possible. No liasons with low women yet ! So jump on to the next point.Chiranjiv Mehta--- On Tue, 13/4/10, Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in> wrote:

Bhaskar <bhaskar_jyotish@ .co. in>[ancient_indian_ astrology] Jupiter, Venus and Mercury in 8th.ancient_indian_ astrologyTuesday, 13 April, 2010, 1:47 PM

Dear Friends,If anyone has the time please put here the results of each of theseplanets in the 8th, as mentioned by Shri Kalyan Varma of Saravallitaking each ascendant at a time. (By the way even if one reads thechapter of just Jupiter in 8th one would find mixed results beingpropogated for this Jupiter in 8th and not totally negative. )We will check whether really these planets are good and bad totally inthe 8th while taking into considerations each Lagna, which is the actualway to study and pass a judgement of a planet being good or bad actuallyin any house.regards,Bhaskar.Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger. / download. php

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php