IndiaDivine.org

Mr Bhaskar,s Invitation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Bhaskar

The tone of your mails (one addressed to me & the other in the form an invitation) vindicates what I wrote.I feel the purpose of this group is to exchange views & improve our knowledge and not to prove our supremacy & ability as an astrologer.Your clients surely will be appreciating your knowledge.I politely decline your indecent proposal to prove better knowledge.I would rather read your animated mails & try to learn some thing(?)

Regards

A.K. Sehgal

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger. Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

Guest guest

Dear Mr. Ashok Sehgal.

Do not continue this exchange if you have nothing worthwhile to talk

about.

I am Not Gandhi or Jesus to give you my other cheek if you slap on one .

My proposal is not indecent. But your commenting on attitudes, was an

indecent proposal of advice.

Again you are provocating unnecessarily.

Just beat it.

Bhaskar.

-- In , ashok sehgal

<aks071945 wrote:

>

> Dear Mr. Bhaskar

> The tone of your mails (one addressed to me & the other in the form an

invitation) vindicates what I wrote.I feel the purpose of this group is

to exchange views & improve our knowledge and not to prove our supremacy

& ability as an astrologer.Your clients surely will be appreciating your

knowledge.I politely decline your indecent proposal to prove better

knowledge.I would rather read your animated mails & try to learn some

thing(?)

> Regards

> A.K. Sehgal

>

>

> Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Messenger.

Download Now! http://messenger./download.php

>

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

Many New Members have sprung up from nowhere,suddenly, since last few months, unheard of names, who are here just to comment on old members, and disturb the atmosphere of the Group and the sanctity, peace and family atmosphere which has been prevailing here.They are following the same Modus-Operandi which has been done in other Groups. To spoil the Group.

These people do not know Astrology, do not wish to learn or contribute, but just attack.

I just remind the old hands here to be careful in their communications as they are here to waste our times. They have been allowed by the Owner-Moderators since the Managing Commitee here is justice minded and fair in allowing everyone equal chances for expressions, does not mean that we will fall prey to their not so decent desires to create commotions over here. They do not deserve astrological discussions since that is not what they want or are capable of, and they will receive from me what they deserve. I am not so Big hearted and Mature enough to deal with them with a cotton ear bud.

Bhaskar.

Guest guest

Dear All,//Again you are provocating unnecessarily.// True! Thread closed.Regards,Sreenadh , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> > Dear Mr. Ashok Sehgal.> > Do not continue this exchange if you have nothing worthwhile to talk> about.> > I am Not Gandhi or Jesus to give you my other cheek if you slap on one .> My proposal is not indecent. But your commenting on attitudes, was an> indecent proposal of advice.> > Again you are provocating unnecessarily.> > Just beat it.> > Bhaskar.> > > > > > -- In , ashok sehgal> aks071945@ wrote:> >> > Dear Mr. Bhaskar> > The tone of your mails (one addressed to me & the other in the form an> invitation) vindicates what I wrote.I feel the purpose of this group is> to exchange views & improve our knowledge and not to prove our supremacy> & ability as an astrologer.Your clients surely will be appreciating your> knowledge.I politely decline your indecent proposal to prove better> knowledge.I would rather read your animated mails & try to learn some> thing(?)> > Regards> > A.K. Sehgal

Guest guest

You said it, and we knew it. Thread closed. , "Bhaskar" <bhaskar_jyotish wrote:>> Dear Friends, Many New Members have sprung up from nowhere,suddenly,> since last few months, unheard of names, who are here just to comment on> old members, and disturb the atmosphere of the Group and the sanctity,> peace and family atmosphere which has been prevailing here.They are> following the same Modus-Operandi which has been done in other Groups.> To spoil the Group. These people do not know Astrology, do not wish to> learn or contribute, but just attack. I just remind the old hands here> to be careful in their communications as they are here to waste our> times. They have been allowed by the Owner-Moderators since the Managing> Commitee here is justice minded and fair in allowing everyone equal> chances for expressions, does not mean that we will fall prey to their> not so decent desires to create commotions over here. They do not> deserve astrological discussions since that is not what they want or are> capable of, and they will receive from me what they deserve. I am not so> Big hearted and Mature enough to deal with them with a cotton ear bud.> Bhaskar.>

Guest guest

Thank You. This is what is required - Your Knowledge.

Love and regards,

Bhaskar.

, "sreesog" <sreesog wrote:>> You said it, and we knew it. [;)] Thread closed. [:-$]> > , "Bhaskar"> bhaskar_jyotish@ wrote:> >> > Dear Friends, Many New Members have sprung up from nowhere,suddenly,> > since last few months, unheard of names, who are here just to comment> on> > old members, and disturb the atmosphere of the Group and the sanctity,> > peace and family atmosphere which has been prevailing here.They are> > following the same Modus-Operandi which has been done in other Groups.> > To spoil the Group. These people do not know Astrology, do not wish to> > learn or contribute, but just attack. I just remind the old hands> here> > to be careful in their communications as they are here to waste our> > times. They have been allowed by the Owner-Moderators since the> Managing> > Commitee here is justice minded and fair in allowing everyone equal> > chances for expressions, does not mean that we will fall prey to their> > not so decent desires to create commotions over here. They do not> > deserve astrological discussions since that is not what they want or> are> > capable of, and they will receive from me what they deserve. I am not> so> > Big hearted and Mature enough to deal with them with a cotton ear bud.> > Bhaskar.> >>