IndiaDivine.org

Tradition v/s non tradition (Ass-u-me)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Ha..Ha... Chandu ji, You said it! Good one! Note: While posting this mails, I deleted the whole thread trail content of all "ASSUME's" and is posting it. (And I felt good!). It is good to preserve the good words and trash the remaining mails. , "CP" <nanna_id2006 wrote:>> > Respected Shri Bhaskar Ji, Shri Gopi Ji,> > Forgive me for butting-in i could not resist after observing and reading this thread!...> > But would like to share something about ASSUMING and the Word *ASSUME* (nothing personal here i am sharing what happened and what happens on a daily basis between our Sales Team and Support team...)> > Me being a sales guy and my other colegues normally commits many things to our customer(s) despite knowing that we'll not be able to honor those commitments like telling my customer fine sir we will do that our Engineer will visit your office surely and fix the problem etc etc... > > Then comes the arguments and fights with our Support team:-):-) One day discussion was going on, One saying to another How do U Assume? and how come you gave commitment to the client?> > At this point my senior Manager intervened and in the meeting and> wrote:> > ASS|U|ME> > And said this is WHAT happens when we ASSUME....> > Hope i need not to explain more.....:-)> > Regards> > Chandu2Chill