good article,and my heartiest thanks to Punit ji, for accepting my

request and allowing this worthy process to begin.) " WAIT FOR MY POST

ON LK VAASTU " .

1--- CAN we really make planets move houses by methods given in

LK,like putting kesar tilak on forehead to make jupiter move to 1st

house as given in LK.

2. If so then we can really create a new horoscope out of old one.,so

I would want all of you comment about your real experiences as well,

because I have had few of them still I never take guarantee of it.

3---How do we make planets move to different houses,like how to move

to 7 th house planets of the native if he/she isnt married, what

about moving to eleventh house.

4. what procedure is to employed for different planets, which things

should we use.

I hope the answers to above woould benefit us all..

Sincerely

NISHANT

Guest guest

Dear Nishant ji,

Here are the answers to your query and you are again right that these gonna benefit one and all.

All the remedies of LK are based on astrological symbolism only. So accordingly we can do a lot of things with this principle in mind. For instance if we keep barley near the place where water is kept we are placing Rahu in 4th house Or eating food in kitchen is another example of this. Like every other treatise on the subject LK also just indicates and leaves further to be explored.In one of the remedies it suggests us to feed Cow, Dog,Crow from our food to remedy these three planets. Logic behind this is also same. When you will feed these animals they will be blessing you and symbolically you are being blessed by the planets themselves.

No, no one can ever change or alter anyone's chart or destiny.

You could just symbolically place planets at various places but by this you are not changing destiny but only accepting your faults that you would have done in your previous birth due to which you are suffering today.This

will remove obstacles that are blocking good effects to flow.

I believe if we could explore and experiment with this approach we might end up finding some new remedies which are suiting to modern needs and conditions.By applying Kesar tilak on forehead we are not placing Jupiter in 1st house but 2nd as this place represents 2nd house in our body.

Awaiting response from all the other revered members of the group,

Best regards

Jai

On 6/9/05, Nishant A.S. <nishant_aryan wrote: hello all my seniors and experts,there are few questions which keeping my curiosity about this marvel called LK going,I would like you all to have some valuable insight onfollowing--(before that I thank all of those who appreciated me, specially jaiji, akhil ji and hanumanta rao ji,I was overwhelmed to see members already started discussions on LK vaastu, Ms Priya SP posted a verygood article,and my heartiest thanks to Punit ji, for accepting myrequest and allowing this worthy process to begin.) " WAIT FOR MY POST

ON LK VAASTU " .1--- CAN we really make planets move houses by methods given inLK,like putting kesar tilak on forehead to make jupiter move to 1sthouse as given in LK.2. If so then we can really create a new horoscope out of old one.,so I would want all of you comment about your real experiences as well,because I have had few of them still I never take guarantee of it.3---How do we make planets move to different houses,like how to move

to 7 th house planets of the native if he/she isnt married, whatabout moving to eleventh house.4. what procedure is to employed for different planets, which thingsshould we use.I hope the answers to above woould benefit us all.. SincerelyNISHANT