IndiaDivine.org

Wearing of ring

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Shri Nahataji,

Namaste

Thank you very much for quick response to my request. As per your reply, I have asked her to give the answers to three questions and she will give in couple of days, since she has to find out the answrs for his Mr. from his mother. Now I can understand, how these problems create more problems for girl and life miserable. Mat GOD, the almighty give them the wisdom to understand the right and wrongs of life.

Now this is a separate issue about my son about which I had asked madam Bhooshanpriya and she so graciously replied and gave the upaya also. Here I want to know about the ring, he can wear.

Dear Damodar ji,The printing press falls in the 'karkatwa' of Budh. His mercury is placed in the 12th house { after Bhav-spashtha }, a place of debility for mercury. Therefore I wouldn't be surprised if he is not doing as well as he should.I am suggesting a few upaya which he must do according to the four rules.[ 1 ] He must take two chhalla of shining steel , throw one into the flowing water and the other he must wear in his left hand the same day.[ 2 ] He must throw into flowing water a 'kora ghara' with the lid.-- He must keep his promises-- he must control his anger-- He must not speak ill of any one ' manda na bole'The other business that might be financially profitable for him might be :[ a ] Atta chakki , flour mill[ b ] Any thing to do with brass and gold plating[ c ] Any thing to do with aluminium or lead.Sincerely,Priya

Dear Damodar ji,[ 1 ]Regarding the case of divorce , I think Nahata ji would be the best person to write to.[ 2 ] The chhalla to be worn in the little finger of the left hand.[ 3 ] He has his Sun , Jupiter and Rahu better placed, therefore the atta chakki , brassware and gold plating , aluminium / lead were suggestedsincerely,PriyaHere I will like to know what gem mt son can wear to still make his Sun, Jupiter and Rahu more powerful and also reducing the malefic effect of Mars, which is in 12th house. Apart from the Upayas, he will be undertaking.

Further I will be more satisfied with the knowledge as to why particular gem will be used for what planet. He is wearing ring of diamond already.

God bless you and your family, since you must be depriving them of your precious and qualititative time. Regards and love for them.

Once again thanks

Sincerely

Damoo