IndiaDivine.org

How to protect from ... black magic / evil spirits

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first time i

have come to know that planets also plays and important role in it.

Thank to all Gurujans.

I've also witnessed its victims

how can one protect self and family by all these things,

this should not done , but if someone has done it on you , atleast

u should know about this and also know how u can protect urself by

all these.

can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can find

them.

Regards

Priyank

lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. " <nishant_aryan>

wrote:

>

>

> Khaan Sahab,

> you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that Black

> Magic happens.

>

> I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are masters of

> this all.

>

> But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic astrology

> (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be its victim

> in due course of his/her life.

>

> Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in some

lesser

> way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.

>

> LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.

>

> Sincerely

>

> NISHANT

>

> lalkitab , " shripaldalal " <shripaldalal>

> wrote:

> > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that black magic

> is

> > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful. please

i

> > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it

> > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your times are

> > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling you. But

> if

> > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people do use

> > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times, they

make

> > your good times bad.

> >

> > Shripal Dalal.

> >

> > lalkitab , " bhooshanpriya "

> > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

> > > Dear Susan,

> > >

> > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical

> evidence

> > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the

influence

> > of

> > > evil spirits.

> > >

> > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or

separately ,

> > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the Rahu in

> > any

> > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady which can

not

> > be

> > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are then

> > credited

> > > to the evil spirits.

> > >

> > > sincerely,

> > >

> > >

> > > Priya

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA <susan.tyson@b...>

> > wrote:

> > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic done

> and

> > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the

> > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.

> > > > kind regards

> > > > su

> > > >

> > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:

> > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a layman

> > > determine

> > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect of

planets

> > or

> > > some

> > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact that people

> do

> > > black

> > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share their

> > > khowledge

> > > >

> > > > thanks

> > > >

> > > > regards

> > > >

> > > > rizkhan

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

Guest guest

Dear All,

Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.

And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be weakened once it is proved that they are doing this mischief.

Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,

Best regards

Jai

On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube wrote:

I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first time ihave come to know that planets also plays and important role in it.

Thank to all Gurujans.I've also witnessed its victimshow can one protect self and family by all these things,this should not done , but if someone has done it on you , atleastu should know about this and also know how u can protect urself by

all these.can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can findthem.RegardsPriyanklalkitab , " Nishant A.S. " <nishant_aryan>wrote:>>> Khaan Sahab,> you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that Black> Magic happens.>> I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are masters of

> this all.>> But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic astrology> (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be its victim> in due course of his/her life.

>> Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in somelesser> way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.>> LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.

>> Sincerely>> NISHANT>> lalkitab , " shripaldalal " <shripaldalal>> wrote:> > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that black magic

> is> > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful. pleasei> > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it> > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your times are

> > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling you. But> if> > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people do use> > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times, they

make> > your good times bad.> >> > Shripal Dalal.> >> > lalkitab , " bhooshanpriya " > > <

bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > Dear Susan,> > >> > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical> evidence> > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the

influence> > of> > > evil spirits.> > >> > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house orseparately ,> > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the Rahu in

> > any> > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady which cannot> > be> > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are then> > credited

> > > to the evil spirits.> > >> > > sincerely,> > >> > >> > > Priya> > >> > >> > >> > >

> > >> > >> > >> > >> > >> > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA <susan.tyson@b...>

> > wrote:> > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic done> and> > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the> > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.

> > > > kind regards> > > > su> > > >> > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:> > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a layman

> > > determine> > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect ofplanets> > or> > > some> > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact that people

> do> > > black> > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share their> > > khowledge> > > >> > > > thanks> > > >

> > > > regards> > > >> > > > rizkhan> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >

> > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear friends,

Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. There are

proper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.

jai saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but never underestimate

budh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.

as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in circles in

life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these

things are very much symptoms of black magic.

i have also seen that people in this group have taken the subject of

black magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleas to

address this great problem. people here dont realise that people who

ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could have

also been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken this

subject very lightly.

I know this is not documented in lal kitab, but black magic is very

much a science, which DOES HAVE very close ties to astrology, and

has put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.

My friends, i really think that all of us should taken an interest

on how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the science of

lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.

Regards,

Shripal Dalal.

lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...> wrote:

> Dear All,

> Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.

> And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be weakened

once it is

> proved that they are doing this mischief.

> Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,

> Best regards

> Jai

>

> On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote:

> >

> > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first

time i

> > have come to know that planets also plays and important role in

it.

> > Thank to all Gurujans.

> > I've also witnessed its victims

> > how can one protect self and family by all these things,

> > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you ,

atleast

> > u should know about this and also know how u can protect urself

by

> > all these.

> > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can

find

> > them.

> >

> > Regards

> > Priyank

> >

> >

> > lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. "

<nishant_aryan>

> > wrote:

> > >

> > >

> > > Khaan Sahab,

> > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that

Black

> > > Magic happens.

> > >

> > > I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are masters

of

> > > this all.

> > >

> > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic

astrology

> > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be its

victim

> > > in due course of his/her life.

> > >

> > > Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in some

> > lesser

> > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.

> > >

> > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.

> > >

> > > Sincerely

> > >

> > > NISHANT

> > >

> > > lalkitab , " shripaldalal "

<shripaldalal>

> > > wrote:

> > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that black

magic

> > > is

> > > > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful.

please

> > i

> > > > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it

> > > > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your

times are

> > > > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling

you. But

> > > if

> > > > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people do

use

> > > > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times, they

> > make

> > > > your good times bad.

> > > >

> > > > Shripal Dalal.

> > > >

> > > > lalkitab , " bhooshanpriya "

> > > > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

> > > > > Dear Susan,

> > > > >

> > > > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical

> > > evidence

> > > > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the

> > influence

> > > > of

> > > > > evil spirits.

> > > > >

> > > > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or

> > separately ,

> > > > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the

Rahu in

> > > > any

> > > > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady which

can

> > not

> > > > be

> > > > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are then

> > > > credited

> > > > > to the evil spirits.

> > > > >

> > > > > sincerely,

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Priya

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA

<susan.tyson@b...>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic

done

> > > and

> > > > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the

> > > > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.

> > > > > > kind regards

> > > > > > su

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:

> > > > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a

layman

> > > > > determine

> > > > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect of

> > planets

> > > > or

> > > > > some

> > > > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact that

people

> > > do

> > > > > black

> > > > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share

their

> > > > > khowledge

> > > > > >

> > > > > > thanks

> > > > > >

> > > > > > regards

> > > > > >

> > > > > > rizkhan

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

Guest guest

Dalaji i really appreciate ur views on black magic, i request to all respected group members that if any body knows about genuine tantrik and babas he/she should initiate and share there details with group , so that we can protect our self from all these dirty Vidyas.

Regards

Priyank

shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear friends,Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. There are proper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.jai saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but never underestimate budh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in circles in life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these things are very much symptoms of black magic.i have also seen that people in this group have taken the subject of black magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleas to address this great problem. people here dont realise that people who ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could have also been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken this subject very lightly.I know this is not documented in lal

kitab, but black magic is very much a science, which DOES HAVE very close ties to astrology, and has put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.My friends, i really think that all of us should taken an interest on how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the science of lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.Regards,Shripal Dalal.lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...> wrote:> Dear All,> Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.> And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be weakened once it is > proved that they are doing this mischief.> Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,> Best regards> Jai> > On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote: > > > > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first

time i> > have come to know that planets also plays and important role in it.> > Thank to all Gurujans.> > I've also witnessed its victims> > how can one protect self and family by all these things,> > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you , atleast> > u should know about this and also know how u can protect urself by> > all these.> > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can find> > them.> > > > Regards> > Priyank> > > > > > lalkitab , "Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Khaan Sahab,> > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that Black> > > Magic happens.> > >> > > I've witnessed its victims and also

met people who are masters of> > > this all.> > >> > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic astrology> > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be its victim> > > in due course of his/her life.> > >> > > Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in some> > lesser> > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.> > >> > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.> > >> > > Sincerely> > >> > > NISHANT> > >> > > lalkitab , "shripaldalal" <shripaldalal>> > > wrote:> > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that black magic> > > is> > > > as real as the sun or the moon, and

it truly is powerful. please> > i> > > > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it> > > > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your times are> > > > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling you. But> > > if> > > > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people do use> > > > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times, they> > make> > > > your good times bad.> > > >> > > > Shripal Dalal.> > > >> > > > lalkitab , "bhooshanpriya"> > > > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > Dear Susan,> > > > >> > > > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical> > > evidence> > > > >

yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the> > influence> > > > of> > > > > evil spirits.> > > > >> > > > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or> > separately ,> > > > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the Rahu in> > > > any> > > > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady which can> > not> > > > be> > > > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are then> > > > credited> > > > > to the evil spirits.> > > > >> > > > > sincerely,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Priya> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >>

> > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA <susan.tyson@b...>> > > > wrote:> > > > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic done> > > and> > > > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the> > > > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.> > > > > > kind regards> > > > > > su> > > > > >> > > > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:> > > > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a layman> > > > > determine> > > > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect of> >

planets> > > > or> > > > > some> > > > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact that people> > > do> > > > > black> > > > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share their> > > > > khowledge> > > > > >> > > > > > thanks> > > > > >> > > > > > regards> > > > > >> > > > > > rizkhan> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Dalal ji,

I appreciate your concern from core of my heart. Will you be kind enough to explain the role of Mercury in Black magic as I heard it for the first time.

Thanks,

Best regards

Jai

On 6/17/05, shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear friends,Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. There areproper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.

jai saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but never underestimatebudh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in circles inlife, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these

things are very much symptoms of black magic.i have also seen that people in this group have taken the subject ofblack magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleas toaddress this great problem. people here dont realise that people who

ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could havealso been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken thissubject very lightly.I know this is not documented in lal kitab, but black magic is very

much a science, which DOES HAVE very close ties to astrology, andhas put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.My friends, i really think that all of us should taken an intereston how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the science of

lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.Regards,Shripal Dalal.lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...> wrote:

> Dear All,> Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.> And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be weakenedonce it is> proved that they are doing this mischief.

> Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,> Best regards> Jai>> On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote:> >> > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first

time i> > have come to know that planets also plays and important role init.> > Thank to all Gurujans.> > I've also witnessed its victims> > how can one protect self and family by all these things,

> > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you ,atleast> > u should know about this and also know how u can protect urselfby> > all these.> > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can

find> > them.> >> > Regards> > Priyank> >> >> > lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. "

<nishant_aryan>> > wrote:> > >> > >> > > Khaan Sahab,> > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji thatBlack> > > Magic happens.

> > >> > > I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are mastersof> > > this all.> > >> > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic

astrology> > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be itsvictim> > > in due course of his/her life.> > >> > > Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in some

> > lesser> > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.> > >> > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.> > >> > > Sincerely

> > >> > > NISHANT> > >> > > lalkitab , " shripaldalal " <shripaldalal>> > > wrote:

> > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that blackmagic> > > is> > > > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful.please> > i

> > > > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it> > > > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If yourtimes are> > > > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling

you. But> > > if> > > > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people douse> > > > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times, they> > make

> > > > your good times bad.> > > >> > > > Shripal Dalal.> > > >> > > > lalkitab

, " bhooshanpriya " > > > > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > Dear Susan,> > > > >> > > > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical

> > > evidence> > > > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the> > influence> > > > of> > > > > evil spirits.> > > > >

> > > > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or> > separately ,> > > > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while theRahu in> > > > any

> > > > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady whichcan> > not> > > > be> > > > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are then

> > > > credited> > > > > to the evil spirits.> > > > >> > > > > sincerely,> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Priya

> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >

> > > > >> > > > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA<susan.tyson@b...>> > > > wrote:> > > > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic

done> > > and> > > > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the> > > > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.> > > > > > kind regards

> > > > > > su> > > > > >> > > > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:> > > > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a

layman> > > > > determine> > > > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect of> > planets> > > > or> > > > > some

> > > > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact thatpeople> > > do> > > > > black> > > > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share

their> > > > > khowledge> > > > > >> > > > > > thanks> > > > > >> > > > > > regards> > > > > >

> > > > > > rizkhan> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > >

> > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

hello dalal ji,

I agree with you fully that its a science,I also agree with

you that budh plays a role as he is the karaka for magic and miracles

and when he conjuncts with or aspected by Rahu or Shani then makes

the native a potential victim of BM.but budh has to be afflicted a

lot by his situation in 6,8 or 12 th houses in water signs.

he mostly gives depression, failure, moving about in circles in

life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these

things are very much symptoms of black magic as correctly written by

you.

I will be grateful if you explain the role of budh a little more and

I'm with you on discussing this topic which has interested me since I

was a kid.

NISHANT

lalkitab , " shripaldalal " <shripaldalal>

wrote:

> Dear friends,

>

> Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. There are

> proper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.

>

> jai saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but never underestimate

> budh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.

>

> as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in circles in

> life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these

> things are very much symptoms of black magic.

>

> i have also seen that people in this group have taken the subject

of

> black magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleas to

> address this great problem. people here dont realise that people

who

> ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could have

> also been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken this

> subject very lightly.

>

> I know this is not documented in lal kitab, but black magic is very

> much a science, which DOES HAVE very close ties to astrology, and

> has put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.

>

> My friends, i really think that all of us should taken an interest

> on how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the science

of

> lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.

>

> Regards,

> Shripal Dalal.

>

>

> lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...> wrote:

> > Dear All,

> > Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.

> > And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be weakened

> once it is

> > proved that they are doing this mischief.

> > Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,

> > Best regards

> > Jai

> >

> > On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote:

> > >

> > > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first

> time i

> > > have come to know that planets also plays and important role in

> it.

> > > Thank to all Gurujans.

> > > I've also witnessed its victims

> > > how can one protect self and family by all these things,

> > > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you ,

> atleast

> > > u should know about this and also know how u can protect urself

> by

> > > all these.

> > > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can

> find

> > > them.

> > >

> > > Regards

> > > Priyank

> > >

> > >

> > > lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. "

> <nishant_aryan>

> > > wrote:

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Khaan Sahab,

> > > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that

> Black

> > > > Magic happens.

> > > >

> > > > I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are

masters

> of

> > > > this all.

> > > >

> > > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic

> astrology

> > > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be its

> victim

> > > > in due course of his/her life.

> > > >

> > > > Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in some

> > > lesser

> > > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.

> > > >

> > > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.

> > > >

> > > > Sincerely

> > > >

> > > > NISHANT

> > > >

> > > > lalkitab , " shripaldalal "

> <shripaldalal>

> > > > wrote:

> > > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that black

> magic

> > > > is

> > > > > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful.

> please

> > > i

> > > > > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it

> > > > > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your

> times are

> > > > > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling

> you. But

> > > > if

> > > > > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people

do

> use

> > > > > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times,

they

> > > make

> > > > > your good times bad.

> > > > >

> > > > > Shripal Dalal.

> > > > >

> > > > > lalkitab , " bhooshanpriya "

> > > > > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:

> > > > > > Dear Susan,

> > > > > >

> > > > > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical

> > > > evidence

> > > > > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the

> > > influence

> > > > > of

> > > > > > evil spirits.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or

> > > separately ,

> > > > > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the

> Rahu in

> > > > > any

> > > > > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady which

> can

> > > not

> > > > > be

> > > > > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are

then

> > > > > credited

> > > > > > to the evil spirits.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > sincerely,

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Priya

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA

> <susan.tyson@b...>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic

> done

> > > > and

> > > > > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the

> > > > > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.

> > > > > > > kind regards

> > > > > > > su

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:

> > > > > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a

> layman

> > > > > > determine

> > > > > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect of

> > > planets

> > > > > or

> > > > > > some

> > > > > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact that

> people

> > > > do

> > > > > > black

> > > > > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share

> their

> > > > > > khowledge

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > thanks

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > regards

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > rizkhan

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Dalal ji,

Thank you so much for sharing your valuable experience with us.I will do a little pondering over this and shall post my opinion later.

Best regards

Jai

On 6/18/05, shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear Jai saab,I know that nowhere in lal kitab there is anything mentionedanything about black magic. But in my PERSONAL experience i have

seen that people who have been highest affected by black magic havehad a malefic shani, mangal, and specially a very MALEFIC mercury intheir charts. mercury they dont call a papi graha, but mercury ifafflicted in some house specially in the tenth house could put a

person in for some serious trouble. i personally have mercury intenth house and i know how serious it is if it's malefic, speciallyin black magic cases.i only know through personal experience that mercury is one of the

biggest causes of black magic..... specially if it gets togetherwith ashubh mangal, and ashubh mangal + budh make a malefic shanirahu svabhav, which itself signifies black magic.regards,shripal dalal.

lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...> wrote:> Dear Dalal ji,> I appreciate your concern from core of my heart. Will you be kind

enough to> explain the role of Mercury in Black magic as I heard it for thefirst time.>> Thanks,> Best regards> Jai>>> On 6/17/05, shripaldalal <shripaldalal@y

....> wrote:> >> > Dear friends,> >> > Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. Thereare> > proper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.

> >> > jai saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but neverunderestimate> > budh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.> >> > as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in circles

in> > life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these> > things are very much symptoms of black magic.> >> > i have also seen that people in this group have taken the

subject of> > black magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleasto> > address this great problem. people here dont realise that peoplewho> > ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could

have> > also been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken this> > subject very lightly.> >> > I know this is not documented in lal kitab, but black magic isvery> > much a science, which DOES HAVE very close ties to astrology, and

> > has put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.> >> > My friends, i really think that all of us should taken aninterest> > on how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the

science of> > lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.> >> > Regards,> > Shripal Dalal.> >> >> >

lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...>wrote:> > > Dear All,> > > Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.> > > And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be

weakened> > once it is> > > proved that they are doing this mischief.> > > Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,> > > Best regards> > > Jai

> > >> > > On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote:> > > >> > > > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first> > time i> > > > have come to know that planets also plays and important role

in> > it.> > > > Thank to all Gurujans.> > > > I've also witnessed its victims> > > > how can one protect self and family by all these things,> > > > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you ,

> > atleast> > > > u should know about this and also know how u can protecturself> > by> > > > all these.> > > > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one

can> > find> > > > them.> > > >> > > > Regards> > > > Priyank> > > >> > > >> > > >

lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. " > > <nishant_aryan>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Khaan Sahab,

> > > > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that> > Black> > > > > Magic happens.> > > > >> > > > > I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are

masters> > of> > > > > this all.> > > > >> > > > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic> > astrology> > > > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be

its> > victim> > > > > in due course of his/her life.> > > > >> > > > > Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus insome> > > > lesser

> > > > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.> > > > >> > > > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.> > > > >

> > > > > Sincerely> > > > >> > > > > NISHANT> > > > >> > > > > lalkitab

, " shripaldalal " > > <shripaldalal>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes thatblack> > magic

> > > > > is> > > > > > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful.> > please> > > > i> > > > > > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take

it> > > > > > seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your> > times are> > > > > > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling> > you. But

> > > > > if> > > > > > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousypeople do> > use> > > > > > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times,

they> > > > make> > > > > > your good times bad.> > > > > >> > > > > > Shripal Dalal.> > > > > >> > > > > > lalkitab , " bhooshanpriya " > > > > > > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Susan,> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enoughempirical> > > > > evidence> > > > > > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the

> > > > influence> > > > > > of> > > > > > > evil spirits.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or

> > > > separately ,> > > > > > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the> > Rahu in> > > > > > any> > > > > > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady

which> > can> > > > not> > > > > > be> > > > > > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things arethen> > > > > > credited

> > > > > > > to the evil spirits.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > sincerely,> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >

lalkitab , SUSAN RANA> > <susan.tyson@b...>> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have blackmagic

> > done> > > > > and> > > > > > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to havethe> > > > > > > combination of planets that would allow this to happen.

> > > > > > > > kind regards> > > > > > > > su> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:

> > > > > > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a> > layman> > > > > > > determine> > > > > > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect

of> > > > planets> > > > > > or> > > > > > > some> > > > > > > > one has done black magic on it because it is factthat

> > people> > > > > do> > > > > > > black> > > > > > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate andshare> > their> > > > > > > khowledge

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > thanks> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > rizkhan> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Friends,

I am posting details of a person please analyze his details and tell do u think that this person is affected by Black Magic. Please suggest some remedies also

Details are :

DOB:7/01/1969

POB: RAJGARH(MP)

TOB: 33:32:0/GPV

Rashi: Leo

Lagna:Leo

Nakshtra: Magha

Paksh: Krishna

Planet position in Horoscope:

5-Moon

6- Jup, Ketu

7-Mars

8-

9-Sun

10- Mercury

11-venus

12- Sat, Rahu

1-

2-

3-

4-

Regards

Priyank

shripaldalal <shripaldalal wrote:

Dear nishant saab,In my experience budh does not give black magic when in 6th or 12th, but it gives it when in 10th. 10th house budh if bad can really put a person in trouble. personal experience.budh when in 8th house, such a person instead of receiving black magic ends up doing these things on others. the person who was responsible for making my life very problematic had budh in 8th house. lal kitab in some book i read stated that budh in 8th house wala jatak "gupt vidya janne wala hota hai".budh means a vidya, a skill, an art. black magic itself is an art. in hindi they call it meli vidya (dirty vidya). people underestimate it saying that it's just in the mind, but when they really have to go through it, they know the real implications.budh really gives black magic when conjoined with an ashubh mangal, not

shani or rahu. an ashubh mangal + budh is banavati shani (rahu svabhav) which itself is black magic. they say you can bury a flute with sugar in it for that, but i dont know if anyone here has tried that remedy (shani in seventh house). if it works then great.sir, i dont know how exactly budh plays mischief, but i know it does. i have no knowledge of this art, but i have tremendous experience because i have been victim to it.Regards,Shripal Dalal.lalkitab , "Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan> wrote:> > > > > hello dalal ji,> > I agree with you fully that its a science,I also agree with > you that budh plays a role as he is the karaka for magic and miracles > and when he conjuncts with or aspected by Rahu or Shani then makes > the native a potential victim of BM.but budh has to be

afflicted a > lot by his situation in 6,8 or 12 th houses in water signs.> > he mostly gives depression, failure, moving about in circles in > life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these > things are very much symptoms of black magic as correctly written by > you.> > I will be grateful if you explain the role of budh a little more and > I'm with you on discussing this topic which has interested me since I > was a kid.> > > NISHANT> > > > > lalkitab , "shripaldalal" <shripaldalal> > wrote:> > Dear friends,> > > > Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. There are > > proper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.> > > > jai

saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but never underestimate > > budh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.> > > > as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in circles in > > life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these > > things are very much symptoms of black magic.> > > > i have also seen that people in this group have taken the subject > of > > black magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleas to > > address this great problem. people here dont realise that people > who > > ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could have > > also been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken this > > subject very lightly.> > > > I know this is not documented in lal kitab, but black magic is very > > much a science, which DOES HAVE very

close ties to astrology, and > > has put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.> > > > My friends, i really think that all of us should taken an interest > > on how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the science > of > > lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.> > > > Regards,> > Shripal Dalal.> > > > > > lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...> wrote:> > > Dear All,> > > Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.> > > And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be weakened > > once it is > > > proved that they are doing this mischief.> > > Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,> > > Best regards> > > Jai> > >

> > > On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote: > > > > > > > > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the first > > time i> > > > have come to know that planets also plays and important role in > > it.> > > > Thank to all Gurujans.> > > > I've also witnessed its victims> > > > how can one protect self and family by all these things,> > > > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you , > > atleast> > > > u should know about this and also know how u can protect urself > > by> > > > all these.> > > > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one can > > find> > > > them.> > > > > > > > Regards> > > > Priyank> > > >

> > > > > > > > lalkitab , "Nishant A.S." > > <nishant_aryan>> > > > wrote:> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > Khaan Sahab,> > > > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji that > > Black> > > > > Magic happens.> > > > >> > > > > I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are > masters > > of> > > > > this all.> > > > >> > > > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic > > astrology> > > > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be its > > victim> > > > > in due course of his/her life.> > > > >> > > > > Rahu and Shani are biggest

culprits of this all, plus in some> > > > lesser> > > > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.> > > > >> > > > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.> > > > >> > > > > Sincerely> > > > >> > > > > NISHANT> > > > >> > > > > lalkitab , "shripaldalal" > > <shripaldalal>> > > > > wrote:> > > > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that black > > magic> > > > > is> > > > > > as real as the sun or the moon, and it truly is powerful. > > please> > > > i> > > > > > know that this group discounts black magic, but do take it> > > > > >

seriously, it truly can put someone in trouble. If your > > times are> > > > > > bad (planets are bad) noone is going to bother troubling > > you. But> > > > > if> > > > > > your planets and time are good.... out of jealousy people > do > > use> > > > > > such things to make sure you dont enjoy your good times, > they> > > > make> > > > > > your good times bad.> > > > > >> > > > > > Shripal Dalal.> > > > > >> > > > > > lalkitab , "bhooshanpriya"> > > > > > <bhooshanpriya> wrote:> > > > > > > Dear Susan,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > It is just a hypothesis , I haven't got enough empirical> >

> > > evidence> > > > > > > yet , that Mercury and Rahu relationship indicates the> > > > influence> > > > > > of> > > > > > > evil spirits.> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Mercury and Rahu together in 3,8,9 & 12th house or> > > > separately ,> > > > > > > mercury in any of the 3 , 8 , 9 & 12th houses while the > > Rahu in> > > > > > any> > > > > > > of the 5 , 7 , 8 & 11th houses could cause a malady which > > can> > > > not> > > > > > be> > > > > > > traced to any apparent reason.Normally such things are > then> > > > > > credited> > > > > > > to the evil spirits.> > > > > >

>> > > > > > > sincerely,> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Priya> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > lalkitab , SUSAN RANA > > <susan.tyson@b...>> > > > > > wrote:> > > > > > > > I believe that all is astrological, to have black magic > > done> > > > > and> > > > > > > for this to be effective i feel you would need to have the> > > > > > > combination of planets that

would allow this to happen.> > > > > > > > kind regards> > > > > > > > su> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > rizkhan_786 <rizkhan_786> wrote:> > > > > > > > To all respected members i have a question that how a > > layman> > > > > > > determine> > > > > > > > that difficulties one is facing is due to bad effect of> > > > planets> > > > > > or> > > > > > > some> > > > > > > > one has done black magic on it because it is fact that > > people> > > > > do> > > > > > > black> > > > > > > > magic , i hope that all memebers participate and share > > their> > > > > >

> khowledge> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > thanks> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > regards> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > rizkhan> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >

Guest guest

Dear Shri Dalal ji,

I came across a sentence in the book , thought would share with you.

May be it adds to your data on black magic.

For moon in the 3rd house the book says , " vaste bala-e-bad se

bachne ke liye rahu ke sath ya talluq par kanyadaan sasural ghar

waqte shadi mubaraq hoga " { page 383 urdu ed }

sincerely,

Priya

lalkitab , " shripaldalal " <shripaldalal>

wrote:

> Dear nishant saab,

>

> In my experience budh does not give black magic when in 6th or

12th,

> but it gives it when in 10th. 10th house budh if bad can really put

> a person in trouble. personal experience.

>

> budh when in 8th house, such a person instead of receiving black

> magic ends up doing these things on others. the person who was

> responsible for making my life very problematic had budh in 8th

> house. lal kitab in some book i read stated that budh in 8th house

> wala jatak " gupt vidya janne wala hota hai " .

>

> budh means a vidya, a skill, an art. black magic itself is an art.

> in hindi they call it meli vidya (dirty vidya). people

underestimate

> it saying that it's just in the mind, but when they really have to

> go through it, they know the real implications.

>

> budh really gives black magic when conjoined with an ashubh mangal,

> not shani or rahu. an ashubh mangal + budh is banavati shani (rahu

> svabhav) which itself is black magic. they say you can bury a flute

> with sugar in it for that, but i dont know if anyone here has tried

> that remedy (shani in seventh house). if it works then great.

>

> sir, i dont know how exactly budh plays mischief, but i know it

> does. i have no knowledge of this art, but i have tremendous

> experience because i have been victim to it.

>

> Regards,

> Shripal Dalal.

>

> lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. "

<nishant_aryan>

> wrote:

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > hello dalal ji,

> >

> > I agree with you fully that its a science,I also agree

with

> > you that budh plays a role as he is the karaka for magic and

> miracles

> > and when he conjuncts with or aspected by Rahu or Shani then

makes

> > the native a potential victim of BM.but budh has to be afflicted

a

> > lot by his situation in 6,8 or 12 th houses in water signs.

> >

> > he mostly gives depression, failure, moving about in circles in

> > life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these

> > things are very much symptoms of black magic as correctly

written

> by

> > you.

> >

> > I will be grateful if you explain the role of budh a little more

> and

> > I'm with you on discussing this topic which has interested me

> since I

> > was a kid.

> >

> >

> > NISHANT

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > lalkitab , " shripaldalal "

> <shripaldalal>

> > wrote:

> > > Dear friends,

> > >

> > > Black magic HAS to be removed if it has been done on you. There

> are

> > > proper babas, tantrics to do this, but 90% are fake.

> > >

> > > jai saab, shani rahu ketu may be culprits, but never

> underestimate

> > > budh. it's the biggest karaka of black magic.

> > >

> > > as for indications, depression, failure, moving about in

circles

> in

> > > life, sickness without any reason, madness, insanity, all these

> > > things are very much symptoms of black magic.

> > >

> > > i have also seen that people in this group have taken the

> subject

> > of

> > > black magic so lightly that they have ignored my previous pleas

> to

> > > address this great problem. people here dont realise that

people

> > who

> > > ask for help over here may be afflicted by planets, but could

> have

> > > also been afflicted by black magic. this group has taken this

> > > subject very lightly.

> > >

> > > I know this is not documented in lal kitab, but black magic is

> very

> > > much a science, which DOES HAVE very close ties to astrology,

> and

> > > has put 40% of innocent people out there in a lot of trouble.

> > >

> > > My friends, i really think that all of us should taken an

> interest

> > > on how to beat these dirty vidyas (black magic) using the

> science

> > of

> > > lal kitab which will very much help a lot of people out there.

> > >

> > > Regards,

> > > Shripal Dalal.

> > >

> > >

> > > lalkitab , Jai Nahata <jaynahata@g...>

> wrote:

> > > > Dear All,

> > > > Rahu, Saturn & Ketu are the main culprits for this.

> > > > And Sun should be strengthened and culprites have to be

> weakened

> > > once it is

> > > > proved that they are doing this mischief.

> > > > Awaiting valuable insights from all the scholars,

> > > > Best regards

> > > > Jai

> > > >

> > > > On 6/15/05, Priyank <priyankdube> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > I fully agree that Black Magic happens, but this is the

> first

> > > time i

> > > > > have come to know that planets also plays and important

role

> in

> > > it.

> > > > > Thank to all Gurujans.

> > > > > I've also witnessed its victims

> > > > > how can one protect self and family by all these things,

> > > > > this should not done , but if someone has done it on you ,

> > > atleast

> > > > > u should know about this and also know how u can protect

> urself

> > > by

> > > > > all these.

> > > > > can anybody tell who are masters of this all and where one

> can

> > > find

> > > > > them.

> > > > >

> > > > > Regards

> > > > > Priyank

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > lalkitab , " Nishant A.S. "

> > > <nishant_aryan>

> > > > > wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Khaan Sahab,

> > > > > > you made a good point and I fully agree with Dalal ji

that

> > > Black

> > > > > > Magic happens.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > I've witnessed its victims and also met people who are

> > masters

> > > of

> > > > > > this all.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > But yes there are combinations of planets given in Vedic

> > > astrology

> > > > > > (I'm not sure about LK)which imply a person liable to be

> its

> > > victim

> > > > > > in due course of his/her life.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Rahu and Shani are biggest culprits of this all, plus in

> some

> > > > > lesser

> > > > > > way Mangal is also a great player effecting Black Magic.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LK only makes Mangal Badh as Karaka for all these things.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Sincerely

> > > > > >

> > > > > > NISHANT

> > > > > >

> > > > > > lalkitab , " shripaldalal "

> > > <shripaldalal>

> > > > > > wrote:

> > > > > > > I have seen and experienced with my own two eyes that

> black

> > > magic

> > > > > > is