IndiaDivine.org

KAAL SARP YOGA ..RAJEEV JI, -- BOOKS NAME

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

dear nishant ji

thanks for your reply . nishant ji give me these books name .iwant to learn these books. i am in vaastu field from last 7 years , or main aapko practical experience bata raha hoon ki maine neem tree ka houses or factories main achcha result nahi dekha . neem tree ko remove karne ke baad achche result aane start hue.

also i tell you some books name with page number and shlokas.

thanks for sharing your knowledge with me .

sincerely

Ajae sharma "Nishant A.S." <nishant_aryan wrote:

Thanks for liking my work sharma ji, and thanks for asking good questions.well sharma ji, there are many contradictions in classic texts,vaastu and trees find there share of contradictions as well.still the books you wrote about as far as I remember I never read such thing in BP,but yes the other too viz,SS and VP have advised not to plant "kadwa neem" you know there two varieties of neem , kadwa and meetha.now if you want more details I can write the names of book and send you in my next post which have advised planting neem (meetha offcourse) in the house.SincerelyNISHANTlalkitab , AJAY SHARMA <shivjayastrosignature> wrote:> dear nishant ji

> i like your work . but i want to ask 2-3 question regarding of this message . remedies portion > you say that .. . plant a meetha neem tree/plant in your house in the north direction ?> 1, first as per vastu books , samrangan sutradhar , bhavishya puran , vriharvastumala , vishkarma prakash and some good geeta press books > these books say neem tree in house is not good and give bad effect ?> 2. why neem tree is in north direction ? you tell this from lal kitab books or from vedic books ? > 3. what is the result of neem tree in the house ? > thanks

> sincerely > Ajae sharma > > note - as per lal kitab very famous writer of himachal pradesh say that neem tree belong to 5th house and 5th house belong to East direction . > > > hello rajeev ji,> > well your wife' chart says she is really undergoing tough times > since 1998,and will find the period starting from March 2006 more > troublesome as her health would deteriote, I

suspect some > psycological ailment rather than physical.(I analyze that she is > short tempered at times,of excitable and moody nature,short height. > plz dont get me wrong I write above just to get your confirmation and > to know that we are heading in the right direction, and dont worry as > no one is perfect).> > She has KAAL SARPA YOGA,GRAHAN YOGA AND PITRA DOSHA.Before any thing > you must have remedies done for all above as soon as possible.> > I'm suggesting some remedies which she should do herself--> > 1. Have a water body(like an aquarium or fountain)placed in the south > corner of any south portion room of your house(on Monday)> > 2. Plant Meetha Neem tree/plant in your house in the north direction> (On Tuesday).> > 3. Invite a brahmin to your house on an Amavasya on lunch and gift him> new pair of clothes and seek his

blessings.If you can continue this > for 3 amavasyas,then no remedy can be better than this.> > 4. If you can have then a black dog should be brought as a pet.> > 5. Hang a black crystal ball in the kitchen near the entrance on a > Saturday.> 6.She should apply haldi/chandan paste on her temple(leaving > forehead) everyday after taking bath and let it remain for atleast 30 > minutes, then shouldnt rub it instead wash with water.> > 7. Throwing a copper coin which has hole in middle, every wednesday > for 14 wednesdays in a well.> > I am sure these would help her a lot.> > Sincerely> > NISHANT> > > > THIS IS MY WIFE"S HOROSCOPE> > POB JODHPUR> > TOB 0430AM> > DOB 18/05/78> > IST HOUSE MESH LAGNA MERCURY> > 2ND HOUSE SUN> > 3RD HOUSE JUPITER,VENUS> > 4TH

HOUSE MA RS> > 5TH SATURN> > 6TH MOON RAHU> > 12TH KETU> > SHE HAS KAAL SARP YOGA> > PLEASE GIVE REMEDIES IN GENERAL > > FOR VARSHPHAL SHE HAS BEEN ADVISED> > 5 MOOLIS NEAR HEAD OVERNIGHT THEN DONATE IN TEMPLE> > 43 DAYS SARSON KA TEL ON KACCCHI JAMEEN> > > > SHE WEARS GREEN EMERALD 7 RTTIS IN SATURN FINGER IN RIGHT HAND IN > > GOLD ON ACCOUNT OF HER NAKSHATRA> > THANKS AND REGARDS> > RAJEEV> > > > > > > > >