IndiaDivine.org

For Anshev ji- Career Help/Bachelors!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Anshev ji,

Can you please my brother's patri. We just want to know that does ithave a yog of engineering or medical? His patri lord is sun, and sunin house 9- which I think is pretty ok, and so does it mean he could

try medical profession?Another thing, is he having sade sath rati going on right on? If yes,can it be a hindrance to education?If engineering, is biomedical or chemical ok?Dec 26, 19852:20pm

New DelhiPlease help.Much RegardsAparajita

On 8/24/05, Anshev B Bhardwejj <anshevb wrote:

Dear Aman Mohanty ji,Namaskar,As per your request, here's your chart analysis as per

System's Approach. The chart was prepared based on the following parameters. Please double-check them for accuracy [3 Aug, 1977; Time 10:55 AM; Zone 5:30; Delhi: 77E12, 28N36]Asdt. Works out to be Virgo at 24:09 degrees. Other than Rahu-Ketu, Sun, Saturn and Mars have turned malefic for you. There are as many as 5 malefics in the chart. If the time of birth is accurate, I see that Rahu and Ketu have afflicted all the houses they are placed in as well as they aspect [1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th, 11th]. The affliction is of high order 95%. Such an affliction alone is capable of filling life with problems. An affliction life this order can only be reduced if strong remedies are performed diligently for the rest of the life. Lagna lord, Mercury is weak due to its placement in 12th house of losses, as well as aspected by functional malefic, Mars by 22%. This indicates that there are chances of Weak health, nervous breakdown, ordinary social status, lack of analytical power, skin disease & intestinal problems in the indicated periods.In addition to the above, Lord of 6th, Malefic Saturn has afflicted 11th, 1st , 5th and 8th houses by as much as 71%. Saturn also forms aspect relationship with malefic Ketu to form a strong DurYoga. Lord of 11th Moon is strong and bright, a very good sign. This strength of Moon has overcome some afflictions in the area of income, fulfillment of desires and restored some mental peace. Most benefic planet for you, 4th lord Jupiter is weak but well placed and well conjunct with benefic Venus, lord of 2nd house of status. This indicates some harmony and happiness in marital relationships, ability of acquiring wealth etc. As I indicated above, the amount of affliction in this chart is HIGH. The remedies need to be powerful and you need to perform them diligently long term to feel any effect. Nevertheless, these remedies have the power to reduce the miseries to a great extent, provided you do them with diligence and regularity. In about 2-3 months of performing them, you may start to feel a little ease in life.Please perform the following remedies for 3 months and give feedback so I can reassess the case and suggest further remedies. Remedies:------------------The following approach is suggested for you:1) Propitiate: Rahu, Ketu, Sun, Saturn and Mars. 2) Strengthen: Mercury, JupiterWear a ring in SILVER having Yellow Sapphire and a green Emerald set in it. Make sure that the stones touch the skin. The recommended weight of each gem between 4.6 to 4.7 carats. It's important towear the ring in a good Muhuruta. Ask me for the muhuruta for your location, when you get the ring ready. You may also use the alternate stones of the ones mentioned above. Please consult with me before you finalize.Avoid following colors and stones: All shared of bright red, Oranges, Blue and blacks, greys, and browns. Avoid stones of Sun, Saturn, Mars, Rahu and Ketu (Ruby, Blue Sapphire, Red Coral, Garnet and Cat's Eye)Fasting: Since the affliction of Rahu-Ketu is very high, I would suggest you to be a vegetarian, if you are not already. No meat, eggs, and any intoxicating drink (whisky, wine, beer or anything else). In addition to this, fasting on all Ekadashis, Purnima and Amavasya. On fasting day, do not eat anything from sunrise to sunrise of next day. Next morning, break fast after morning remedies etc. by drinking lemon water with pinch of salt and honey. Later eat a ripe bananna. Then you can break your fast. On the day of fasting, do 5 Mala Maha Mryutyanjaya Mantra: `Om tryambakam Yajamahe Sugandhim Pushti Vardhanam, Urvarukmiv Bandhanan, Mrythyomukshiya Mamrtat'Propitiatory remedies:-----------------------------Daily remedies: Wake up before sun rise every morning & after bath etc., and before breakfast.1. Do Surya Namaskar at time of sunrise - 5-21 times (with Mantra)2. Keep a fresh pot of water for birds every morning.3. Feed 3 rotis to 3 stray dogs4. Make an omelette of 2 eggs in mustard oil and feed it to crows.5. To a stray cow, feed a dough ball (Atte-Ka-Pera) with a piece of Gur (Jaggery) in it. 6. Feed a salty roti with mustard oil smeared on it to crows.7. Recite Hanuman Chalisa and Bajrang Baan & then do a silent meditation for at least 30 minutes.

Once a month Remedies (Preferably on a Saturday). Feed poor and needy the following items:1. 10 Kg Kaale-Cholay (Black beans) prepared in mustard oil, with spices and ginger etc. 2. 8 Kg Puris fried in mustard oil. 3. 10 Kg Suji ka HalwaAlso remember and follow:1. Never do anything illegal/immoral2. Practice contentment (Santosh). 3. Be considerate to younger men (brothers/cousins)4. Be considerate & helpful to servants, employees and poor. Best wishes,Anshev. B. Bhardwejjlalkitab , aman mohanty <

amanmohanty> wrote:> > Respected Sir,> > I am very unlucky in all fields in my whole life, I am qualified got good experience of Business & job too but god knows what's wrong there. I always a big looser in business & job too, troubles are always there for me.> > I am suffering from " KAAL SURPP DOSH " as per my Horoscope or you can say (Hororscope), I am a too worried for my future, career, health & wealth too.> > My Birth Details as follows :-> > Name : Aman Mohanty> DOB : 03-Aug-1977> Time : 10:55:00 AM> Place : Delhi> > Sir, I need your help so badly, kindly give me your " AASHIRWAAD " & please tell what to do for betterment of my Life, I will be so grateful to you.> > Thanks,> With best regards,> > Aman Mohanty> Delhi> 22-Aug-2005> >

> > >