IndiaDivine.org

Shri Rajinder Bhatiaji - LalKitab edition 1952

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Shri Rajinder Bhatiaji

Sadar Pranam

I read your past e.mail regarding Progression of Annual chart horoscope. In that you kindly have mentioned that there is the table that lists out by house number, which planets are likely to give good and evil effectsin LalKitab edition of 1952. It will be a very good lesson for the ametuers and learned as well to have that lists.

I will request you sir to reproduce that list for the benefit of learners of The Lal Kitab, since this book is not available everywhere.

Further, if you have your good ideas and beneficial lessons or points, which help the learners to go deep in this science, the members will more than happy to know these, therefore, I will dear sir, request you give this knowledge periodically and help members to enrich their learning process with your rich and vast experience.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours, the seeker of knowledge

Damoo

Damoo Jee,

Please check the Files section of the Group. There should be a table of generally malefic-benefic planets for each house. Similarly, you should view other files contained therein. Browsing through the archived messages which contain a wealth of information, should also be a huge help.

If you have any specific issues, please write to the forum and someone will respond.

Thanks for your interest in LalKitab.

Respectfully,

Rajinder Bhatiadamoo <damodarlalla wrote:

Respected Shri Rajinder Bhatiaji

Sadar Pranam

I read your past e.mail regarding Progression of Annual chart horoscope. In that you kindly have mentioned that there is the table that lists out by house number, which planets are likely to give good and evil effectsin LalKitab edition of 1952. It will be a very good lesson for the ametuers and learned as well to have that lists.

I will request you sir to reproduce that list for the benefit of learners of The Lal Kitab, since this book is not available everywhere.

Further, if you have your good ideas and beneficial lessons or points, which help the learners to go deep in this science, the members will more than happy to know these, therefore, I will dear sir, request you give this knowledge periodically and help members to enrich their learning process with your rich and vast experience.

Thanking you in advance.

Yours, the seeker of knowledge

Damoo