IndiaDivine.org

please help with accident remedies for 5 year old girl -- CORRECTION

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I made a mistake in prescribing Jwar as the grain. It should have been Jaun (Barley).

If you 've already done this, no problem, please remove it and throw this into running water

and instead use barley grains. The copper coin measure stays.

I wish you well.

Sincerely,

Rajinder Bhatiarajindersingh_gill <rajinder.gill wrote:

Dear Rajinder Jee,Many thanks for the remedies, we will try these and are faithfull thatthe results will be effective.Deepest regardsManjeet Sainilalkitab , Rajinder Bhatia<rajinderbhatia2002> wrote:> 1. Please have your daughter wear a copper coin with a hole in it,around your daughter's neck. The color of the string should be white.Also, please don't let her wear clothes that are a mixture of red andgreen. > 2. Also, rinse about 100 gms of bajra (grain) in milk. Collect themilk and pour it into some plants. Pat dry the rinsed bajra with apaper towel and seal it in a plastic wrap and place it under a heavybox. As much as possible, please try not to move the box. > > Both the measures are to be performed during daytime within a gap ofabout a

week each. Please let me know whether the situation improvesor not.> I wish you well.> > Rajinder Bhatia> > rajindersingh_gill <rajinder.gill@n...> wrote:> Respected Gurus,> > my Daughter, Meera Saini, seems to have many problem with accidents> and falls, injuries are usually to to the teeth, mouth and forehead.> > I attach chart information below,> > Brith date is 26/05/2000 at 06:53 am, Bedford UK 0 west 29, 52 North 08> > Lagna is Gemini> > Sun in 12th house> Moon is in 9th house> Mars is in Twelth house> Mercury is in 12th> Jupiter is in 11th> Venus is in 12th> Saturn is in 11th> Rahu is in 2nd> Ketu is in the 8th> > Any information and help/remedies will be appreciated.> > Many Thanks> Manjeet Saini> > > > > >

> >