IndiaDivine.org

To kumaria ji

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Respected Kumaria ji.If u don get any DECOIT then u leave a goat in JUNGLE. But goat should be giving milk.At other side i want to say that i have no intention to creat drastic words to u.As i analyzed according to that written.In fact agar aapki kundli main shani kisi karan se kharaab hotaa hai to budh automatically spoiled ho jayega aur budh ke saath sun & jupiter bhi.Now question:- y is saturn related to budh?

Ans:- If budh is placed bfor saturn then saturn depends upon the decesion of budh & budh at saturn.Means if ur saturn maintained properly then it will controll budh other wise spoiled saturn will incourage the bad effects of budh in 5th.After that spoiled budh never will be positive for saturn bcoz lalkitab says sun gets help of budh as guru gets the help of sun.Now spoiled budh will spoil the sun in 6th adla badli ka planet.It is other question how budh influences in the sun of 6th.But it is clear according to lalkitab that now spoiled sun also will not give the boost to jupiter & jupiter & saturn r placed in 12th.Normally the both r good in that khana but y stopped good result? I analyzed that if saturn will not be proper then via budh sun ,ur jupiter also will be spoiled.So i analyzed like that.Some other facts r also there for spoiling the saturn but majorly is intoxication & eating meat of gaot.If

saturn is also created malefic after its badness ,the badness of budh was independent to survive in kundli & react to sun.The infection of sun spreded to jupiter to 12 there already bad saturn.All is like this analyzed. Now for remedy , saturn jupiter budh sun r remediable.Now another question y to the remedy of all ? If we do the remedy of that planet who is in the root then situation will be curable soon. So i did not suggested remedy of sun saturn & jupiter at once.I picked up the budh to stop infection to jupiter & advised to controll the bad saturn.After that some other remedies to make boost the good results of varshfal which r not awaking.All is like this.Now i think u can know how i decided about u.At other side the causes of the badness of saturn r various but i can t say all.

With Regards

Lalkitabee (Private counsellor)

very fine analysislalkitabee <lalkitabee wrote:

Respected Kumaria ji.If u don get any DECOIT then u leave a goat in JUNGLE. But goat should be giving milk.At other side i want to say that i have no intention to creat drastic words to u.As i analyzed according to that written.In fact agar aapki kundli main shani kisi karan se kharaab hotaa hai to budh automatically spoiled ho jayega aur budh ke saath sun & jupiter bhi.Now question:- y is saturn related to budh?

Ans:- If budh is placed bfor saturn then saturn depends upon the decesion of budh & budh at saturn.Means if ur saturn maintained properly then it will controll budh other wise spoiled saturn will incourage the bad effects of budh in 5th.After that spoiled budh never will be positive for saturn bcoz lalkitab says sun gets help of budh as guru gets the help of sun.Now spoiled budh will spoil the sun in 6th adla badli ka planet.It is other question how budh influences in the sun of 6th.But it is clear according to lalkitab that now spoiled sun also will not give the boost to jupiter & jupiter & saturn r placed in 12th.Normally the both r good in that khana but y stopped good result? I analyzed that if saturn will not be proper then via budh sun ,ur jupiter also will be spoiled.So i analyzed like that.Some other facts r also there for spoiling the saturn but majorly is intoxication & eating meat of gaot.If

saturn is also created malefic after its badness ,the badness of budh was independent to survive in kundli & react to sun.The infection of sun spreded to jupiter to 12 there already bad saturn.All is like this analyzed. Now for remedy , saturn jupiter budh sun r remediable.Now another question y to the remedy of all ? If we do the remedy of that planet who is in the root then situation will be curable soon. So i did not suggested remedy of sun saturn & jupiter at once.I picked up the budh to stop infection to jupiter & advised to controll the bad saturn.After that some other remedies to make boost the good results of varshfal which r not awaking.All is like this.Now i think u can know how i decided about u.At other side the causes of the badness of saturn r various but i can t say all.

With Regards

Lalkitabee (Private counsellor)

India Matrimony: Find your partner now.

Respected Shuklaji

Well Thanks for your DETAILED analysis and comments. I will think

deeply about these remedies and see if they can be done here. I

REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOUR FIXATION ON INTOXICATIONS, MEATS ETC,

WHEN I HAVE ALREADY CONVEYED THAT I AM A VEGETARIAN AND I DO NOT

TAKE ANY DRINKS ETC., MAY BE LAL KITAB HAS SOME GREAT THEORETICAL

PRINCIPLES WHICH DO NOT APPLY IN MY CASE OR THERE ARE OTHER HIDDEN

ISSUES INVOLED HERE WHICH GO BEYOND THE JYOTISH/ASTROLOGY

PRINCIPLES. ALSO I HAVE NO OTHER BAD HABBITS ETC., ITS INTERESTING

TO KNOW THAT THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS IS RELATED TO SATURN AND MERCURY

AND THEN THE LINKED PLANETARY CHAIN GOES FROM MERCURY TO SUN TO

JUPITER,AS PER LAL KITAB. THAT ALSO MEANS WHEN SHANIDEV IS HAPPY

THAN ALL ARE PLANETS ARE HAPPY IN THIS LINKED CHAIN (HOPE I

UNDERSTAND IT RIGHT!!!). WELL AFTER READING ALL YOUR ANALYSIS I HAVE

LEFT MY FORTUNE TO THE GODS NOW AND I WILL CONTINUE TO EXECUTE MY

KARMA AS USUAL..

THANKS AND REGARDS

R.KUMARIA

lalkitab , lalkitabee <lalkitabee> wrote:

> Respected Kumaria ji.

> If u don get any DECOIT then u leave a goat in JUNGLE. But goat

should be giving milk.At other side i want to say that i have no

intention to creat drastic words to u.As i analyzed according to

that written.In fact agar aapki kundli main shani kisi karan se

kharaab hotaa hai to budh automatically spoiled ho jayega aur budh

ke saath sun & jupiter bhi.Now question:- y is saturn related to

budh?

> Ans:- If budh is placed bfor saturn then saturn depends upon the

decesion of budh & budh at saturn.Means if ur saturn maintained

properly then it will controll budh other wise spoiled saturn will

incourage the bad effects of budh in 5th.After that spoiled budh

never will be positive for saturn bcoz lalkitab says sun gets help

of budh as guru gets the help of sun.Now spoiled budh will spoil the

sun in 6th adla badli ka planet.It is other question how budh

influences in the sun of 6th.But it is clear according to lalkitab

that now spoiled sun also will not give the boost to jupiter &

jupiter & saturn r placed in 12th.Normally the both r good in that

khana but y stopped good result? I analyzed that if saturn will not

be proper then via budh sun ,ur jupiter also will be spoiled.So i

analyzed like that.Some other facts r also there for spoiling the

saturn but majorly is intoxication & eating meat of gaot.If saturn

is also created malefic after its badness ,the badness of budh was

> independent to survive in kundli & react to sun.The infection of

sun spreded to jupiter to 12 there already bad saturn.All is like

this analyzed. Now for remedy , saturn jupiter budh sun r

remediable.Now another question y to the remedy of all ? If we do

the remedy of that planet who is in the root then situation will be

curable soon. So i did not suggested remedy of sun saturn & jupiter

at once.I picked up the budh to stop infection to jupiter & advised

to controll the bad saturn.After that some other remedies to make

boost the good results of varshfal which r not awaking.All is like

this.Now i think u can know how i decided about u.At other side the

causes of the badness of saturn r various but i can t say all.

> With Regards

> Lalkitabee (Private counsellor)

>

>

>

>

>