IndiaDivine.org

Query

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Anshevji,

Can you please analyze my horoscope with a view to career and marriage. Lot of tension due to these aspects.

DOB - 10th Feb.1973

Place - pune <maharashtra>

Time - 1925 hrs.

kindly do the needful

Regards,

Sindhu

lalkitab [lalkitab ]On Behalf Of Anshev B BhardwejjWednesday, November 09, 2005 6:41 PMlalkitab Subject: [lalkitab] Re: Query - To clear some concepts - Sh. AnubhavDear Anubhav ji,As per my chart you have Leo asdt. at 6:24 degrees. Current operating dasha is Ra/Ju/Sa.As per my opinion, Rahu, Ketu and Moon are malefic for you. I don't know why you think Jupiter is your strongest planet. Strongest in what sense ? Please clarify. Jupiter is afflicted by Rahu-Ketu by as much as 32%.Mars is also afflicted by Rahu-Ketu by as much as 76%. Mercury is not afflcited but is weak due to weakness of dispositor. Sun is badly placed in 8th. Saturn is not afflicted, but is in old age, but well placed. Venus is also not afflicted, but is considered weak due to its dispositor's weakness. Perhaps Venus & Mercury may be your stronger planets as compared to others - followed by Saturn.You are right, Moon is a functional malefic, but is unafflicted and unafflicting, so it may give some fruits of its natural significations in its operating periods, but overall its period would be considered malefic.Malefic Rahu-Ketu are well placed and are afflciting other planets. Their dasha will not be able to be benefic in wider sense of term, except for the short term benefits. None of the planets are fully strong and are not capable of giving full benefits unless stregthened by remedies. Rahu is placed in asdt. close to the mid point. When placed in theascendant, Rahu makes the person active and dynamic and desirous of earning more and more without bothering about the ethical code of the society he/she is living in. Rahu may also give some short term material gains in this position in its operating periods. Rahu also aspects 5th house, 7th house and 9th house & if these houses/lords are strong, Rahu may bring material growth, otherwise it may inflict damage to these significations besides planets it afflicts in the natal chart (Mars, Jupiter). For career, main significators are Sun and Mercury for you. secondary significators are planets placed in lagna. Depending upon their position & strength in natal & transit, they will give results accordingly.best wishes,Anshev B. Bhardwejjlalkitab , anubhav narang <an_narang> wrote:>> Dear Anshev B. Bhardwejj ji,> > I have a query regarding my horoscope -> > Date of birth - 20/03/1980> Time - 16.20 > Place - Kota ( Rajasthan)> Longitude - 75.58 East> Latitude - 25.11 North> Time Zone - 5.30 East GMT> > According to analysis I found jupiter to be the strongest in my chart ( Leo Asc) but any dasha of jupiter has not given any major good result.However Saturn and Venus have given very good results. Can you explain me this contradictory results?. Even Rahu has given good results but tensions also which I can understand due to it's placement in ASC.> > Moon mahadasha has been one of the best period in life. But Moon is considered Malific in the chart.How can it give good results ?> > Currently , I am running Rahu Mahadasha and Jupiter Antar.The period is not bad but it's Ok types but still 1.5 years left. What do you think the whole period will be.> > Many people have said that since Rahu , Saturn , Jupiter and Mars are all in ASC and looking directly to seveth house , it will distroy it results resulting in unhappiness in married life. What do you say ?> > What do you think is the best planet in terms of carrer growth here.> > Thanks for taking so much efforts.> > Regards,> Anu> > > > Anshev B Bhardwejj <anshevb> wrote:> Dear Sharad Bajaj ji,> > Namaskar,> > For muhurita, I would need your city (coordinates). You can get the > rings made to your specification before hand and just before the > said muhuruta, wash them in a little milk and water and take the > name of God & at the exact muhuruta, wear them.> > I believe that you should not strengthen your Mars, so I would not > advise you to wear a red coral.> > best wishes,> Anshev B. Bhardwejj> > > > lalkitab , Sharad Bajaj <mr_sharad_bajaj> > wrote:> >> > Respected Anshev B. Bhardwejj!> > Please provide me details how and when to wear Pearl and Ruby?> > What should I do with Red Munga that I have weared right now.> > Regards> > Sharad Bajaj> > > > Dear Sharad Bajaj ji,> > > > Namaskar,> > > > It seems that you were doing many remedies to improve the > > significations beforehand. As I said that Mars and Venus are > > malefics along with Rahu and Ketu. Many of the remedies you > > described propitiate the malefics. > > > > Helping needy persons - propitiatory Remedy for Rahu/Ketu> > Helping old people - propitiatory Remedy for Rahu> > Helping/serving parents - propitiatory Remedy for Rahu> > Helping younger brothers - propitiatory Remedy for Mars> > Shri Laxmi Chalisa - propitiatory remedy for Venus> > Shri Hanuman Chalisa - propitiatory remedy for Mars> > Shri Ganesh Puja - - propitiatory remedy for Ketu> > Feeding animals - - propitiatory/strengthening remedy for Rahu-Ketu> > Shri Durga Chalisa - propitiatory/strengthening remedy for > > Mercury/Mars/Venus> > > > Natal chart shows the condition of Karmaphala at the time of > birth. > > This is why we see many cases where natal conditions clearly show > > deep weaknesses/afflictions in a particular area, but in actual > life > > those things are not bothering the individual.> > > > There are 2 possibilities for this - one that the chart was wrong, > > the other that somehow due to some Karma or some blessing, > negatives > > have beencountered. If during your lifetime, you have done many > > things to counter the negative/weak Karmaphala, this is equivalent > > of doing remedies.> > > > Hope that clarifies your doubts.> > > > best wishes,> > Anshev B. Bhardwejj> > > > > > > > > > > > There are 3 messages in this issue.> > > > Topics in this digest:> > > > 1. Bhardwejj ji please provide astrological solutions> > Saumitr Narain > > 2. Re:Anshev B. Bhardwejj > Sh. Sharad Bajaj> > "Anshev B Bhardwejj" > > 3. please help me.....> > "nit0005in" > > > > > > > ___________________> ___> > > ___________________> ___> > > > Message: 1 > > Fri, 4 Nov 2005 01:26:54 -0800 (PST)> > Saumitr Narain > > Bhardwejj ji please provide astrological solutions> > > > Dear Mr. Anshev B. Bhardwejj,> > > > I'm a post graduate student of M.Tech in Earth> > Sciences, and have seen many ups and down regarding my> > carrer. I do have 3 years gap in studies and i'm not> > sure for good job evenafter completion of the course.> > > > I do have some personality related problems like lack> > of confidence some times i stammer while speaking, i> > also find my self sometimes confused. Please tell me> > when and in which field i'll get the job and about my> > marrege. I want to become an enterprenure, is it> > possible??> > My details are> > > > DOB - 8th july 1976> > Time- 3:07 PM> > Place-Jaunpur(U.P.)India.> > Sex - Male> > > > Regards,> > Saumitra Narain.> > > > > > > > > > > > Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ___________________> ___> > > ___________________> ___> > > > Message: 2 > > Fri, 04 Nov 2005 12:55:39 -0000> > "Anshev B Bhardwejj" > > Re:Anshev B. Bhardwejj > Sh. Sharad Bajaj> > > > Dear Sharad Bajaj ji,> > > > Namaskar,> > > > It seems that you were doing many remedies to improve the > > significations beforehand. As I said that Mars and Venus are > > malefics along with Rahu and Ketu. Many of the remedies you > > described propitiate the malefics. > > > > Helping needy persons - propitiatory Remedy for Rahu/Ketu> > Helping old people - propitiatory Remedy for Rahu> > Helping/serving parents - propitiatory Remedy for Rahu> > Helping younger brothers - propitiatory Remedy for Mars> > Shri Laxmi Chalisa - propitiatory remedy for Venus> > Shri Hanuman Chalisa - propitiatory remedy for Mars> > Shri Ganesh Puja - - propitiatory remedy for Ketu> > Feeding animals - - propitiatory/strengthening remedy for Rahu-Ketu> > Shri Durga Chalisa - propitiatory/strengthening remedy for > > Mercury/Mars/Venus> > > > Natal chart shows the condition of Karmaphala at the time of > birth. > > This is why we see many cases where natal conditions clearly show > > deep weaknesses/afflictions in a particular area, but in actual > life > > those things are not bothering the individual.> > > > There are 2 possibilities for this - one that the chart was wrong, > > the other that somehow due to some Karma or some blessing, > negatives > > have beencountered. If during your lifetime, you have done many > > things to counter the negative/weak Karmaphala, this is equivalent > > of doing remedies.> > > > Hope that clarifies your doubts.> > > > best wishes,> > Anshev B. Bhardwejj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab , "Rahul Bajaj" > > wrote:> > >> > > Respected Anshev ji!> > > Koti Koti Pernam.> > > > > > I have one doubt as according to you my Mars is malefic. And as > > per > > > our Family Guru ji suggestion I have weared Red Munga(Might be > > > because of My wife is manglik and I am not not sure why?)> > > Is there any problem if I will continue wearing it.> > > > > > I am planning to wear Pearl soon please give me procedure and > date > > > and time in next 1 month time.> > > > > > I have few doubts If my all planets are affected like Rahu > ji,Ketu > > > ji,Venu and Mars. All most all and then what is cause of my all > > > desier fulfill. What ever I want I acchive soon or later.> > > > > > Having very ordinery education I am working in USA with World > top > > > most company Microsoft. I want to know the truth. Is this > becuase > > of > > > my devotion to God? Or Is becuase of belssing of my parents?> > > > > > > > > I just wanted to let you know about me what I am doing according > > to > > > your suggestion> > > > > > [1] Pray Ganesha Every day(Ganesh Chalisa,Aarti,Shri Narad > > > Ganeshshtroterm)> > > [2] Shri Ganeshaya Nehma 108 time> > > [3] Shri Lakshmi Chalisa and Aarti every day> > > [4] Shri Suraya archka (Water+Milk+Sugur in Copper lota) Every > day> > > (As here in Seattle most of the time Weather is Rainy.. should I > > do > > > on Raniy day too)> > > [5] Offer roti flied in oil with sugur to Crows I just put out > > side > > > my back side of house every evening roti is not there. I think > > Crows > > > are taking or birds.> > > [6] TOday I started putting Fresh Water for birds> > > [7] Put Saffron Tilkem on Fore head every day> > > [8] Shri Durga ji Chalisa on every wednesday> > > [9] Shri Hanuman Chalisa every Tuesday and Shri Hanuman Aarti> > > [10] Every month Give some part of my earning to my parents and > > > younger brother to help him to setup business> > > [11] I have weared Red Munga> > > [12] My wife is Manglik,Having sadesathi,having Kaal Sarp youga> > > [13]I donate Milk,Curd,Rice in temple> > > [14] I have samll temple in house with picture of gods no idols.> > > > > > Please analys above details and let me know do and don't in life.> > > Please let me know how Can I get yantra from you and what Can I > do > > > strengthen Sun.> > > > > > Regards> > > Sharad Bajaj> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > Dear Sharad Bajaj ji,> > > > > > Namaskar,> > > > > > Based on your chart data: (Jun 26, 1977; Pathankot 75E39, 32N17; > > > Time: 4:45 PM), Chart works out to be asdt Scorpio at 4:29 > degrees.> > > > > > For you, Mars and Venus are malefics besides Rahu and Ketu. All > > the > > > benefics are weak in the chart, so it would be advisable for you > > to > > > wear a Yantra for strengthening them. This would be a cost > > effective > > > solution than wearing 4-5 different gems.> > > > > > The weakness/dissatisfaction/weakness at work is due to the > > weakness > > > of Sun due to its placement in 8th house. Sun gains some > strength > > > due to benefic conjunction of Mercury (13%). You are advised to > > > strengthen Sun for better prospects on Job front.> > > > > > 6th lord Mars is afflicted due to malefic conjunction of Venus > and > > > together they form a malefic Yoga. Perhaps some type of issue > that > > > involves 6th house and 12th house significations. Perhaps > > > hospitalization due to diseases or losses due to disputes. > > Unwanted > > > expenditures are indicated. You are also advised to propitiate > > Mars, > > > Venus, Rahu and Ketu regularly for better life prospects.> > > > > > > > > > > > Remedies:> > > > > > > > > Wear a Yantra (Locket) to strengthen weak benefics in the chart. > > Ask > > > me for details in this regard. In addition to wearing the > locket, > > I > > > would also advise you to wear a pink Ruby & a white pearl of > > around > > > 5 carats each set in silver or gold. Pearl should be set in > > silver. > > > Wear Ruby in the right ring finger in a good muhuruta & Pearl in > > > left little finger. Ask me for a auspicious time, if you decide > to > > > wear these.> > > > > > > > > Daily remedies: (Wake up before Sunrise and perform the > > following). > > > After bath etc.> > > > > > 1) Surya Namaskar 5-21 times (with Mantra)> > > 2) Meditate for about half an hour a day (at least). If you > > do > > > not know how to ask me for suggestions.> > > 3) Recite 'Om shri Ganeshaya Namah' at least 108 times and > > > then offer a few pieces of bread dipped in milk to a stray dog.> > > 4) Feed a sugar parantha (Roti stuffed with sugar & fried in > > > ghee/oil) to crows> > > 5) Feed a white colored sweet (Like Burfee or Rasgulla) to > > > birds/animals.> > > 6) Keep a pot of fresh water for birds.> > > > > > For faster Effects:> > > --------------------> > > > > > 1) Fasting on Tuesday and recite Hanuman Chalisa and Hanuman > > Ashtak > > > & go to Shri Hanuman temple and distribute Ladoos for Prasad.> > > 2) Once a month, feed poor & needy or donate items to an > > > organization catering to feeding poor & needy: (Amounts listed > are > > > suggestive. You can increase/decrease as per your affordability)> > > - 10 Kg (Rice)> > > - 5 dozen eggs > > > - 10 Kg. Wheat flour> > > - 1 Kg. Tea bags.> > > - 1 Kg. Coffee> > > > > > Best wishes,> > > Anshev B. Bhardwejj> > >> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ___________________> ___> > > ___________________> ___> > > > Message: 3 > > Fri, 04 Nov 2005 05:55:46 -0000> > "nit0005in" > > please help me.....> > > > Please give Some REMEDIES For RAHU & SATRUN...... > > dear panditji> > > > i need your help , because things are not going well for me.> > Panditji, currently my rahu mahadasha is going on, from 1997.> > I have rahu & saturn in 12th place.> > > > here are my details:> > dob:- 7/8/79> > time:-10.00am> > place:- mumbai> > > > sir , please advice me for my career & future.> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ___________________> ___> > > ___________________> ___> > > > > > > > -> -----> >