IndiaDivine.org

When will I have a child ::: Kindly Clarify..TO: Amit Saxena

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Amit Jee,

Please take Shri Mandhir's horoscope and the authentic LalKitab and read about every planetary combination that is there in the horoscope. You will find the answer. If you are still unable to do so, please do write and I will point you to the appropriate section/s.

Fair enough? Happy reading.

Respectfully,

Rajinder BhatiaAmit Saxena <saxenamit2001 wrote:

Respected Bhatia Ji,I am studying and try to learn from the analysisprovided by you and esteemed people of this group.Your describing this as a classic case has roseinterest in me for analysis. This will be a real helpfor me as well as other learners of this group if youcould please help us in understanding the analysis ofthis.Sadar NamaskarAmit--- Rajinder Bhatia <rajinderbhatia2002wrote:> Mandhir Jee,> Your horoscope indicates a classic case of progeny> related problems. You need to donate a young and> healthy cow that has a young male calf. This cow> should be kept at home for a few hours; its milk> should not be used by you - let the calf drink it> all or distribute the milk to others and then donate> it to someone who will take good care of

both the> cow and the calf. God willing, you should be blessed> reasonably soon.> > Respectfully,> Rajinder Bhatia> > Mandhir Singh <mandhir_14 wrote:> Dear Sir,> > Please solve my problem. I have no issue. I married> on> 17th Feb 2001. After almost 5 years of marriage we> are> not getting issue.> My D.O.B is:-> 13-14/7/1970> Time: 1.00 A.M.> Place Jullundur (Punjab)> > My wife's D.O.B:-> 10/02/1973> Time: 4.40 P.M.> Place Jullundur(Punjab)> I humbly requested to all great astrologers in this> group please help me as day by day our tension is> increasing.> Mandhir Singh> > > > > > FareChase: Search multiple travel sites

in> one click.> http://farechase.> > > > >