Bhardwejj ji ..sir ..plz please help...regarding my family Ms. Monika

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Monika ji,

Namaskar,

I have had a look at your father's chart and it corraborates with

your description of his. This means we do have a good chance that

his chart is right.

The planetary influences are malefic and difficult as you explained.

He is currently in dasha of malefic Mars, who is severely

afflicled/afflicting. From Dec 2005, he will enter the dasha of

malefic Rahu. Some changes are expected then.

I can suggest remedies but if he is unwilling to perform them how

would that work ? We often see cases where the Karmaphala is so

hard, the person himself/herself is not interested in remedies.

In that case - how can such person be helped ? I guess the answer

is - Who wants to help and how seriously they want to help ? Someone

would have to perform the remedies in his name.

Also, if the financial position is not strong, many remedies which

involve precious gems & daan etc. can't be performed easily. In that

case, Mantra jaap, fasting etc. and some daan can be suggested.

Please let me know how much flexibility is there ? Would it be

possible to make him wear Yantra/Gems ? Is there someone who can

perform mantra Jaap/daan for him ?

Re: Your mother's case, its difficult to work when chart is not

there.. but let's proceed with your father's case - often things are

interconnected. Resolving one may open up the other case - first

let's solve your father's case & we'll see what we can do with your

mother's.

In your case, I normally don't recommend stones to strengthen Rahu

and Ketu - only in some special cases it is recommended and that too

for a short period of time. I won't be able to comment on anything

without a case and a chart.

Is your sister willing/able to perform remedies ? If so, I can look

at her chart. Let me know.

best wishes,

Anshev B. Bhardwejj

lalkitab , Monika <ms_kosmo> wrote:

>

> shri bharadwaj ji ..please help...I have sent this mail before

also .....:(

> please find my parent's details ....its been 27 years since

their marriage...but things have never been good b/w them....they

have 3 kids ..eldest of them is me ..my sister n brother...

> Lately my father has suffered a lot of loss in his bussiness n

because of that he has got a setback..his business was going

fine ..but now ..theres nothing left...things had started

deteriorating since then ........my dad had started heavily

drinking...my mom had a serious illness(cause not known)....theres

has been a lot of monetary problems ........dont know whats going to

happen.....my brother n sister are still studying....I mean from

being a very gud to do family nothings been left...its been told

that my father has rahu ki dasha going..n was told to do bajrang

ban..but he just does not listens to anybody.....

> Can u plzz have a look at their details n suggest some upayas.n

tell the reason for the kind of things my family is

undergoing...plz??

>

> my father's dob : 12 May 1952

> Time of birth: 6:35 a.m

>

> My mother's details :31 march 1955

> Time of birth : not known ..kundali says ISHTKAL...

>

> both their place of birth : Jabalpur (M.P),India...

>

> My sister is also going thru a bad phase ..hasnt gt job till now

and a lot of tension is there .....

> her details :

> date of birth : 9 Jan 1981

> Time of birth : 9:52 pm

> place of birth : Jabalpur (M.P)

>

>

> One last thing I have bee n asked to wear lahsuniya ..(cat eyes )

which finger shud i wear that ??madhyama or ring finger .....if my

brith details are needed i can send that tooo.....

>

> Thanks and regards...........

>

>

>

>

>

> Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here

>

Respected Bhardwejj ji ... Thanks a lot for ur mail..........whatall u are saying is true.....in his case the karmphala is such that i dont think he would be interested in performing any of the things .....but my mother or brother can do that ??? The malefic influence of all the grahas is to such an extent that ...everbody is badly affected by it :((..........I am enclosing my brother's and sister's details.....They wud be ready to perfrom / recite any yajanas/mantras .... Please have a look at their chart n if possible can u tell me about things like their education..which field will they excel in and when ..their marriage, life partner(when n where )..n future life ......will they be able to own any property etc ....since no one else in the house in the position to do so I am asking these questions... Also can u tell me one more thing.....my father had a wonderful business and an exceptionaly good brain ..I do not understand how and due to what all his life took such a turn ......... One more thing sir .....can u tell me as to what career I shud choose and at what age...?I want to do something where I can contribute to the society and want to work in the field of art..drama..writing...will I be able

to do it.......?n if at all I have to wear any stone in which hand n which fingure shud i wear it....? Please find all the details as asked by you..... My details :Date of brith : 31 May 1978Time of birth : 11:51 am My sister : date of birth : 9 Jan 1981Time of birth : 9:52 pm My brother : Date of birth : 31 Dec 1983Time of birth : 6:37 am as told in our earlier mail..we are all born in Jabalpur(mp)....If u want any more information...please let me know...... Regards and best wishes..... Anshev B Bhardwejj <anshevb wrote: Dear Monika ji,Namaskar,I have had a look at your father's chart and it corraborates with your description of his. This means we do have a good chance that his chart is right.The planetary influences are malefic and difficult as you explained. He is currently in dasha of malefic Mars, who is severely afflicled/afflicting. From Dec 2005, he will enter the dasha of malefic Rahu. Some changes are expected then.I can suggest remedies but if he is unwilling to perform them how would that work ? We often see

cases where the Karmaphala is so hard, the person himself/herself is not interested in remedies.In that case - how can such person be helped ? I guess the answer is - Who wants to help and how seriously they want to help ? Someone would have to perform the remedies in his name. Also, if the financial position is not strong, many remedies which involve precious gems & daan etc. can't be performed easily. In that case, Mantra jaap, fasting etc. and some daan can be suggested. Please let me know how much flexibility is there ? Would it be possible to make him wear Yantra/Gems ? Is there someone who can perform mantra Jaap/daan for him ?Re: Your mother's case, its difficult to work when chart is not there.. but let's proceed with your father's case - often things are interconnected. Resolving one may open up the other case - first let's solve your father's case & we'll see what we can do with your

mother's.In your case, I normally don't recommend stones to strengthen Rahu and Ketu - only in some special cases it is recommended and that too for a short period of time. I won't be able to comment on anything without a case and a chart. Is your sister willing/able to perform remedies ? If so, I can look at her chart. Let me know.best wishes,Anshev B. Bhardwejjlalkitab , Monika <ms_kosmo> wrote:>> shri bharadwaj ji ..please help...I have sent this mail before also .....:(> please find my parent's details ....its been 27 years since their marriage...but things have never been good b/w them....they have 3 kids ..eldest of them is me ..my sister n brother...> Lately my father has suffered a lot of loss in his bussiness n because of that he has got a setback..his business was going

fine ..but now ..theres nothing left...things had started deteriorating since then ........my dad had started heavily drinking...my mom had a serious illness(cause not known)....theres has been a lot of monetary problems ........dont know whats going to happen.....my brother n sister are still studying....I mean from being a very gud to do family nothings been left...its been told that my father has rahu ki dasha going..n was told to do bajrang ban..but he just does not listens to anybody.....> Can u plzz have a look at their details n suggest some upayas.n tell the reason for the kind of things my family is undergoing...plz??> > my father's dob : 12 May 1952> Time of birth: 6:35 a.m> > My mother's details :31 march 1955> Time of birth : not known ..kundali says ISHTKAL...> > both their place of birth : Jabalpur

(M.P),India...> > My sister is also going thru a bad phase ..hasnt gt job till now and a lot of tension is there .....> her details :> date of birth : 9 Jan 1981> Time of birth : 9:52 pm> place of birth : Jabalpur (M.P)> > > One last thing I have bee n asked to wear lahsuniya ..(cat eyes ) which finger shud i wear that ??madhyama or ring finger .....if my brith details are needed i can send that tooo.....> > Thanks and regards...........> > > > > > Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here>

Enjoy this Diwali with Y! India Click here