preparing at my best level still I want to know if its good time to take this

important exam.

My details are as given below :

DOB : 21-11-1974

TOB : 4.45 AM

Place : Gwalior

Warm Regards,

Ram

Dear Ram, Firstly cast your Birth Chart,accurately,as per K.P. Then examine the sub-lord of the IVth cusp,if it signifies VI & XI you will succed ...If the star on 26th September is ruled by the strongest significator of either the VIth or tyhe XIth,you will succeed admirably... If the Ascendant at 10-30 AM on the day of the exam is ruled by the significators of IV,VI and/or XI you will do very well in the exam... These are my humble suggestions... With best wishes, L.Y.Rao.Ram <ramksharma wrote: Respected Members, I have an importenet exam tomorrow i.e. on 26th Sept at 10.30 AM. Though I am preparing at my best level still I want to know if its good time to take this important exam. Me details are as given below : DOB :

21-11-1974 TOB : 4.45 AM Place : Gwalior Warm Regards, Ram Sheetal <ratnamalag > Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 12:42:22 PMRe: Re: setbacks in life...4 STEP PRACTICAL EXAMPLE (3)- - - KP ANSWER Dear SirThanks for your encouragementRegardsDr Sheetal On 9/25/07, Raichur-a-r <raichurar > wrote: Dr Sheetal Well done, though not in the formalised format. Sheetal <ratnamalag (AT) gmail (DOT) com > wrote: Dear Sir,HelloMy analysis of baby's chart by kp 4step theoryStrong planets=SUN, MOON,MARS, GURU,SHANI, RAHU. SHANI & SHUKRA= IN RAPT CONJUNTION ( 1.13 degree)SUN & BUDH =IN RAPT CONJUNCTION (1.18 degree)1st sub Shani signifies strongly 1 and 912th Sub=Guru,Guru also is 9th sub.It signifies 9,12 and 7 houses strongly. Child will go to foreign. 7th house shows break journey. WHEN: Wants to go in Nov 07Dashas running in Nov 07 are=Ketu Maha: Surya Bhukti:

and Vidashas are= Chandra,Mangal and Rahu, and Guru in Dec1st half.Maha Ketu=7,9.Bhukti Surya =9,7. We need Vidasha signfying 3 and 12 hosues strongly.Vidashas in Nov/Dec=Moon, Mars, Rahu,Guru.Moon=7,9Mars=3,7,9Rahu=7,9Guru=7,9,12Mars and Guru are strong So we will take Mars Vidasha and Guru sukshma.( First half of Nov07) Guru Vidasha and Mars Sukhsma ( First half of Dec 07)to complete the chain chain of maximum foreign going houses= 3,9,12, 7 Transit of all dasha swamis and SUN also matched in 1st half of Nov 07 as well as in 1st half of Dec 07.So I selected both the periods for foreign going of the child.Child will go with her motherFor mother:(from 4th house) 12th sub Rahu signifies 3rd so mother will go to foreign If chart is rotated, same dasha periods are signifying mother's foreign houses RegardsDr Sheetal On 9/22/07, sujatkaram < sujatkaram (AT) (DOT) co.in > wrote: Respected Members, I am trying to put-back on track the discussion which has deviated from its original path of knowledge.I wish to test my knowledge of four-step method and so I am furnishing the following case for analysis. The female child is born on 29th June 2007 at Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, at 20.35 hrs. The father is employed abroad. The parents have planned to take their daughter abroad in coming November 2007. I have tried to read the chart and dont see chances of her going abroad in November this year. Please tell me if I am right or wrong.regards,sujatkaram-- - In @gro ups.com , "Punit Pandey" Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with FareChase. Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who knows. Answers - Check it out.

Save all your chat conversations. Find them online.