IndiaDivine.org

To Mr. Kulbir

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Kulbir ji,

Just wanted to know, is the lesson series on Lalkitab is over or more lessons are coming?

Really liked the effort.

with regards,

Anurodh

On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM, wrote:

Dear Kulbir ji, I practiced and am ok, just made my own chandra kundli and i think it is ok..i have now made my own chandra kunldcan you please check when u get a moment, I have moon in 7th house and the rest planets follows.

Please can you explain why we use chandra kunldi and what we gain from it? This is great thaks Kulbir and Pnit ji Manni--- On Wed, 23/12/09, kulbir <kulbirbains wrote:

kulbir <kulbirbains[lalkitab] Chandra kundali / Rathi ji and manni ji;lalkitab

Wednesday, 23 December, 2009, 5:05   Dear Rathi ji and Manni ji;we came across some confusion regarding casting preparing chandra kundali right?not knowing the basics can land one in serious trouble; just check this astrobix.com/ lalkitab; this site gives you free software to make lalkitab charts;

the moon horoscope ; chandra kundali prepared by this site with title lalkitab chandra kundali is absolutely wrong;go check in for yourself.RegardsKulbir Bains.

Dear Anurodh ji; of course it will continue if god's blessings are with me and

my motive is pure.

there are 2 reasons for the delay;

1. i have been participating in many groups; i had to wind it up there, which

with blessings of people like you i have done; now i am in a position to focus

entirely on this. i have suspendede all other activities.

2. i have no experience in teaching or preparing lessons; so i was studing as to

how to prepare the lessons in such a way that are very simple, easy to grasp,

cover all aspects.

3. i am preparing the lessons accordingly and god willing post very soon.

thanks for the keen interest shown by your goodself.

Regards

Kulbir Bains.

lalkitab , Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh wrote:

>

> Dear Kulbir ji,

>

> Just wanted to know, is the lesson series on Lalkitab is over or more

> lessons are coming?

>

> Really liked the effort.

>

> with regards,

>

> Anurodh

>

> On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM, wrote:

>

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear

> >

> > Kulbir ji,

> >

> > I practiced and am ok, just made my own chandra kundli and i think it is

> > ok..

> > i have now made my own chandra kunldcan you please check when u get a

> > moment, I have moon in 7th house and the rest planets follows.

> >

> > Please can you explain why we use chandra kunldi and what we gain from it?

> >

> > This is great thaks Kulbir and Pnit ji

> >

> > Manni

> >

> > --- On Wed, 23/12/09, kulbir <kulbirbains <kulbirbains%40in.com>>

> > wrote:

> >

> > kulbir <kulbirbains <kulbirbains%40in.com>>

> > [lalkitab] Chandra kundali / Rathi ji and manni ji;

> > lalkitab <lalkitab%40>

> > Wednesday, 23 December, 2009, 5:05

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Dear Rathi ji and Manni ji;

> > we came across some confusion regarding casting preparing chandra kundali

> > right?

> > not knowing the basics can land one in serious trouble;

> > just check this astrobix.com/ lalkitab; this site gives you free software

> > to make lalkitab charts;

> > the moon horoscope ; chandra kundali prepared by this site with title

> > lalkitab chandra kundali is absolutely wrong;

> > go check in for yourself.

> > Regards

> > Kulbir Bains.

> >

> >

Dear Kulbir Ji,

Eagerly waiting. As lalkitab is entirely new for me as I am student of KP and System's Approach and practicing it.

regards,

Anurodh

On Wed, Dec 30, 2009 at 12:46 PM, kulbir <kulbirbains wrote:

Dear Anurodh ji; of course it will continue if god's blessings are with me and my motive is pure.there are 2 reasons for the delay;1. i have been participating in many groups; i had to wind it up there, which with blessings of people like you i have done; now i am in a position to focus entirely on this. i have suspendede all other activities.

2. i have no experience in teaching or preparing lessons; so i was studing as to how to prepare the lessons in such a way that are very simple, easy to grasp, cover all aspects.3. i am preparing the lessons accordingly and god willing post very soon.

thanks for the keen interest shown by your goodself.RegardsKulbir Bains. lalkitab , Anurodh Kumar <kanurodh wrote:>> Dear Kulbir ji,> > Just wanted to know, is the lesson series on Lalkitab is over or more

> lessons are coming?> > Really liked the effort.> > with regards,> > Anurodh> > On Wed, Dec 23, 2009 at 7:38 PM, wrote: > > >> >> >> > Dear> >> > Kulbir ji,> >> > I practiced and am ok, just made my own chandra kundli and i think it is

> > ok..> > i have now made my own chandra kunldcan you please check when u get a> > moment, I have moon in 7th house and the rest planets follows.> >> > Please can you explain why we use chandra kunldi and what we gain from it?

> >> > This is great thaks Kulbir and Pnit ji> >> > Manni> >> > --- On Wed, 23/12/09, kulbir <kulbirbains <kulbirbains%40in.com>>

> > wrote:> >> > kulbir <kulbirbains <kulbirbains%40in.com>> > > [lalkitab] Chandra kundali / Rathi ji and manni ji;> > lalkitab <lalkitab%40> > > Wednesday, 23 December, 2009, 5:05> >> >> >> >> > Dear Rathi ji and Manni ji;> > we came across some confusion regarding casting preparing chandra kundali

> > right?> > not knowing the basics can land one in serious trouble;> > just check this astrobix.com/ lalkitab; this site gives you free software

> > to make lalkitab charts;> > the moon horoscope ; chandra kundali prepared by this site with title> > lalkitab chandra kundali is absolutely wrong;> > go check in for yourself.> > Regards

> > Kulbir Bains.> >> >

Dear Kulbir ji,You are doing a great service for novices like me and I am sure that other new members of the group who have not had much experience with Lal Kitab and are eager to learn, share my feelings. We are truly grateful for the effort you are putting in this. Thank you very much sir, from the bottom of our hearts.Regards,Sandeep"All that we are is the result of what we had thought. Mind is everything. What we think, we become." ~Buddha

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.