dear narender ji

there are two problem in your query,

i) what exactly u wn to ask

ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get

lalkitab , " nmadinur " <nmadinur wrote:

>

> Dear LK Astrologers ,

> Is there any one who is expert in " Makan se Teve kee Durusthi " . My below

query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.

> thanks in advance

> Nalini

>

> lalkitab , " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> >

> > Astrologers ,

> > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.

> > dOb ; 3rd March 1973

> > tob: 5:04 AM

> > pob: ooty

> > regards,

> > Nalini

> >

> > lalkitab , " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > >

> > > LK Astrologers:

> > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the

second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have

venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last

2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all

(myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft

in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The

house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that

was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck

with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the

other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also

struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get

on my conditions.

> > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th

house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also

as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he

was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting

worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his

head in the night.

> > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies

as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the

house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the

astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2

front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure

as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga

Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or

house ?

> > >

> > > My Details

> > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house

> > > Sun & Venus Second house

> > > Mer in third house

> > > Sat in fifth house

> > > Ketu in sixth house

> > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house

> > >

> > > My husband Details :

> > > Asc/ Ketu in first house

> > > Mars in fifth house

> > > Mer/Ven in sixth house

> > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house

> > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house

> > >

> > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong

> > > Regards,

> > > Nalini .

> > >

> >

>

Dear Leekha Jee ,

First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me?

Background

Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I thought of creating id instead of using other ID s only for this LK group to avoid other mails.

Regarding my query ,

I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc.

What I am looking for :

Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group.

regards,

Nalini

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12[lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

dear narender jithere are two problem in your query,i) what exactly u wn to askii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is getlalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@.. .> wrote:>> Dear LK Astrologers ,> Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> thanks in advance> Nalini> > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> >> > Astrologers ,> > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > tob: 5:04 AM>

> pob: ooty> > regards,> > Nalini> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > >> > > LK Astrologers:> > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck

with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions. > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night. > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same.

The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > My Details > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > Mer in third house > > > Sat in fifth house> > > Ketu in sixth house> > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > My husband Details :> > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > Mars in fifth house> > > Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > >

Regards,> > > Nalini .> > >> >>

dear nalini

there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after

that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions which

are posted by recently created ID.s

according to me your kundli is like this

house no 1 sun venus

house no 2 mer

house no 4 saturn

house no 5 ketu

house no 11 mar/rahu

house no 12 jup moon

and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm

the following

i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction

i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11)

i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction

i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction

i) your stairs are in odd in number

ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf)

water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side??

iii) water tap on south wall

iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward

side

v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction

vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long

vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house

viii) bail dar plants are there in house

this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections

if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42,

saturn/rahu

saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no

12 with jupiter who is in his own house.

regards,

leekhas

lalkitab , Nalini Madinur <nmadinur wrote:

>

> Dear Leekha Jee ,

> First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant

for me?

> Background

> Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I thought

of creating id instead of using other ID s  only for this LK group to

avoid other mails.

>  

> Regarding my query ,

> I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart  but after we

have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem

, instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't

have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have

banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who

have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. Similarly we have

toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by

our guruji etc.

> What I am looking for :

> Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine

life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK astrologers from

this esteemed group.

>  

> regards,

> Nalini

>

>

>

>

> ________________________________

> sleekhas <sleekhas

> lalkitab

> Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12

> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

>

>  

> dear narender ji

>

> there are two problem in your query,

>

> i) what exactly u wn to ask

>

> ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get

>

> lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Dear LK Astrologers ,

> > Is there any one who is expert in " Makan se Teve kee Durusthi " . My below

query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.

> > thanks in advance

> > Nalini

> >

> > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Astrologers ,

> > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.

> > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973

> > > tob: 5:04 AM

> > > pob: ooty

> > > regards,

> > > Nalini

> > >

> > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > LK Astrologers:

> > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in

the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have

venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last

2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all

(myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft

in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The

house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that

was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck

with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the

other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also

struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get

on my conditions.

> > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th

house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also

as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he

was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting

head in the night.

> > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies

as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the

house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer

in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front

openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as

per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal

in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or

house ?

> > > >

> > > > My Details

> > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house

> > > > Sun & Venus Second house

> > > > Mer in third house

> > > > Sat in fifth house

> > > > Ketu in sixth house

> > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house

> > > >

> > > > My husband Details :

> > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house

> > > > Mars in fifth house

> > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house

> > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house

> > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house

> > > >

> > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong

> > > > Regards,

> > > > Nalini .

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Dear Leekha Jee ,

Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli , this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your queries my response below :

Lal Kitab Chart

regards,

Nalini

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31[lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

dear nalinithere is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions which are posted by recently created ID.saccording to me your kundli is like thishouse no 1 sun venushouse no 2 merhouse no 4 saturnhouse no 5 ketuhouse no 11 mar/rahuhouse no 12 jup moonand on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm the followingi) is there is fire place in south or SE direction : Yes we have our kitchen in SE Direction .i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): Noi) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is covered with Iron Rod neti) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yesi) your stairs are in odd in number :

Yes (3)ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : Noiii) water tap on south wall : Noiv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward side : Nov) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction: Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long : Novii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : Noviii) bail dar plants are there in house : Nothis is makan kundli which may be requiring minor correctionsif we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42, saturn/rahu

Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are any Upaya required.

saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.

regards,leekhas lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Leekha Jee ,> First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me? > Background > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I thought of creating id instead of using other ID s only for this LK group to avoid other mails. >  > Regarding my query , > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in

our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc. > What I am looking for : > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group. > Â > regards,> Nalini> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sleekhas <sleekhas@.. .>> lalkitab@ s.com> Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > Â > dear narender ji> >

there are two problem in your query,> > i) what exactly u wn to ask> > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get> > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear LK Astrologers ,> > Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> > thanks in advance> > Nalini> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > >> > > Astrologers ,> > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > > tob: 5:04 AM> > > pob: ooty> > > regards,> > > Nalini> > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@>

wrote:> > > >> > > > LK Astrologers:> > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions.

> > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night. > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a

problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > > > My Details > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > > Mer in third house > > > > Sat in fifth house> > > > Ketu in sixth house> > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > > > My husband Details :> > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > > Mars in fifth house> > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > > > Regards,> > > > Nalini .> > > >> > >> >>

near nalini ji

please recheck your placement with the help of ephemeries or lagan sarni,

according to your time of birth the lagan should be 2 and sun in lagna,

05:04 am as mentioned by u

Panchang Results

Start TimeEnd Time

Vaara

Saturday

Nakshatra

Avittam

03/03/73 03:45 AM

04/03/73 04:17 AM

Tithi

Chaturdasi

03/03/73 06:33 AM

04/03/73 06:24 AM

Paksha

Krishna Paksha

Karana

Visti

03/03/73 06:33 PM

Yoga

Siva

03/03/73 05:23 AM

04/03/73 03:35 AM

Place : ChennaiDate : Mar 3, 1973Location : 13.08, 80.27Time Zone : 5.5

lalkitab , Nalini Madinur <nmadinur wrote:>> Dear Leekha Jee ,> Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli , this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your queries my response below :> Lal Kitab Chart >       >           >        >             >             >             >           >             >             >           >         >             >             >          >             >             > > regards,> Nalini> > > ________________________________> sleekhas sleekhas lalkitab > Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> >  > dear nalini> > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions which are posted by recently created ID.s> > according to me your kundli is like this> > house no 1 sun venus> > house no 2 mer> > house no 4 saturn> > house no 5 ketu> > house no 11 mar/rahu> > house no 12 jup moon> > and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm the following> > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction :Yes we have our kitchen in SE Direction .> i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No> i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is covered with Iron Rod net> > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes> > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)> > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No> > iii) water tap on south wall : No> > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward side : No> > v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction: Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.> > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long : No> > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No> > viii) bail dar plants are there in house : No> > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections> > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42, saturn/rahu> > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are any Upaya required. > > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.> > > regards,> leekhas > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me? > > Background > > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I thought of creating id instead of using other ID s only for this LK group to avoid other mails. > >  > > Regarding my query , > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc. > > What I am looking for : > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group. > >  > > regards,> > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > >  > > dear narender ji> > > > there are two problem in your query,> > > > i) what exactly u wn to ask> > > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Dear LK Astrologers ,> > > Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> > > thanks in advance> > > Nalini> > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Astrologers ,> > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > > > tob: 5:04 AM> > > > pob: ooty> > > > regards,> > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > LK Astrologers:> > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions. > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night.. > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > > > > > My Details > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > > > Mer in third house > > > > > Sat in fifth house> > > > > Ketu in sixth house> > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > My husband Details :> > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > > > Mars in fifth house> > > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nalini .> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Dear Leekha jee ,

Just now I have realized , the time is 4:05 AM, I am really sorry that you are giving so much of time to me but just becasue of my silly mistake your time is wasted .

regards,

Nalini

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Fri, 8 January, 2010 15:04:58[lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

near nalini ji

Panchang Results

Start TimeEnd Time

Vaara

Saturday

Nakshatra

Avittam

Tithi

Chaturdasi

Paksha

Krishna Paksha

Karana

Visti

Yoga

Siva

lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur wrote:>> Dear Leekha Jee ,> Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli , this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your queries my response below :> Lal Kitab Chart > Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â

>             >             >           >         >             >             >          >             >      Â

> > regards,> Nalini> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sleekhas sleekhas lalkitab@ s.com> Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> >  > dear nalini> > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions which are posted by recently created ID.s> > according to me your kundli is like this> > house no 1 sun venus> > house no 2 mer> > house no 4 saturn> > house no 5 ketu> > house no 11 mar/rahu> > house no 12 jup moon> > and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm

the following> > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction :Yes we have our kitchen in SE Direction .> i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No> i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is covered with Iron Rod net> > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes> > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)> > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No> > iii) water tap on south wall : No> > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward side : No> > v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction: Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.> > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking

since long : No> > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No> > viii) bail dar plants are there in house : No> > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections> > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42, saturn/rahu> > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are any Upaya required. > > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.> > > regards,> leekhas > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me? > > Background > > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being

I thought of creating id instead of using other ID s only for this LK group to avoid other mails. > >  > > Regarding my query , > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc. > > What I am looking for : > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the

expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group. > >  > > regards,> > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > >  > > dear narender ji> > > > there are two problem in your query,> > > > i) what exactly u wn to ask> > > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Dear LK Astrologers ,> > > Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below

query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> > > thanks in advance> > > Nalini> > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Astrologers ,> > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > > > tob: 5:04 AM> > > > pob: ooty> > > > regards,> > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > LK Astrologers:> > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For

almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions. > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK

remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night.. > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > > > > > My Details > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > > > Mer in third house > > > > > Sat

in fifth house> > > > > Ketu in sixth house> > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > My husband Details :> > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > > > Mars in fifth house> > > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nalini .> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

Respected Leekha Jee ,

So was I correct in my analysis that the problem is with my and my husband's tewa. Thanks for all your help .

regards,

Nalini

Nalini Madinur <nmadinurlalkitab Sent: Sat, 9 January, 2010 20:23:52Re: [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

Dear Leekha jee ,

Just now I have realized , the time is 4:05 AM, I am really sorry that you are giving so much of time to me but just becasue of my silly mistake your time is wasted .

regards,

Nalini

sleekhas <sleekhas >lalkitab@ s.comFri, 8 January, 2010 15:04:58[lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

near nalini ji

Panchang Results

Start TimeEnd Time

Vaara

Saturday

Nakshatra

Avittam

Tithi

Chaturdasi

Paksha

Krishna Paksha

Karana

Visti

Yoga

Siva

lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur wrote:>> Dear Leekha Jee ,> Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli , this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your queries my response below :> Lal Kitab Chart > Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â > Â Â Â Â Â

>             >             >           >         >             >             >          >             >      Â

> > regards,> Nalini> > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sleekhas sleekhas lalkitab@ s.com> Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> >  > dear nalini> > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions which are posted by recently created ID.s> > according to me your kundli is like this> > house no 1 sun venus> > house no 2 mer> > house no 4 saturn> > house no 5 ketu> > house no 11 mar/rahu> > house no 12 jup moon> > and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm

the following> > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction :Yes we have our kitchen in SE Direction .> i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No> i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is covered with Iron Rod net> > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes> > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)> > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No> > iii) water tap on south wall : No> > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward side : No> > v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction: Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.> > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking

since long : No> > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No> > viii) bail dar plants are there in house : No> > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections> > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42, saturn/rahu> > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are any Upaya required. > > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.> > > regards,> leekhas > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .> wrote:> >> > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me? > > Background > > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being

I thought of creating id instead of using other ID s only for this LK group to avoid other mails. > >  > > Regarding my query , > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc. > > What I am looking for : > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the

expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group. > >  > > regards,> > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > >  > > dear narender ji> > > > there are two problem in your query,> > > > i) what exactly u wn to ask> > > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> > >> > > Dear LK Astrologers ,> > > Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below

query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> > > thanks in advance> > > Nalini> > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > >> > > > Astrologers ,> > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > > > tob: 5:04 AM> > > > pob: ooty> > > > regards,> > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > LK Astrologers:> > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For

almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions. > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK

remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night.. > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > > > > > My Details > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > > > Mer in third house > > > > > Sat

in fifth house> > > > > Ketu in sixth house> > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > My husband Details :> > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > > > Mars in fifth house> > > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > > > > Regards,> > > > > Nalini .> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

• 2 weeks later...

dear nalini

no the problem is only with rahu and saturn, can u please check is there is or

was any mud ground or poli zameen near to your south.

the best upaya for u is to keep one silver (chandi) elephant (solid) minimum of

50 gms with its trunk upside and it should stand on its four legs not on the

silver plate.

this should be placed on wooden platform and it should face your entrance.

second immerse four 25 pcs coin (chawwani) in well which have stairs (bauli)

or

immerse kesar (one pinch) in well (kuan) or river,

or

half kg milk put some raw rice in it and immerse this combination in pond (talab

not river)

regards,

leekha

>

> Respected Leekha Jee ,

> So was I correct in my analysis that the problem is with my and my husband's

tewa. Thanks for all your help .

> regards,

> Nalini

>

>

>

>

> Nalini Madinur <nmadinur

> lalkitab

> Sat, 9 January, 2010 20:23:52

> Re: [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

>

>  

> Dear Leekha jee ,

> Just now I have realized , the time is 4:05 AM, I am really sorry that you are

giving so much of time to me but just becasue of my silly mistake your time is

wasted .

> regards,

> Nalini

>

>

>

>

> sleekhas <sleekhas >

> lalkitab@ s.com

> Fri, 8 January, 2010 15:04:58

>

>  

> near nalini ji

>  

> please recheck your placement with the help of ephemeries or lagan sarni, 

> according to your time of birth the lagan should be 2 and sun in lagna,

>

> 05:04 am as mentioned by u

> Panchang Results

> Start TimeEnd Time

> Vaara Saturday  

> Nakshatra Avittam 03/03/73 03:45 AM 04/03/73 04:17 AM

> Tithi Chaturdasi 03/03/73 06:33 AM 04/03/73 06:24 AM

> Paksha Krishna Paksha  

> Karana Visti 03/03/73 06:33 AM 03/03/73 06:33 PM

> Yoga Siva 03/03/73 05:23 AM 04/03/73 03:35 AM

> Place : ChennaiDate : Mar 3, 1973Location : 13.08, 80.27Time Zone : 5.5

>  

>  

> lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@> wrote:

> >

> > Dear Leekha Jee ,

> > Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli ,

this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your

queries my response below :

> > Lal Kitab Chart

> >            

> >                    

> >              

> >                        

> >                        

> >                        

> >                    

> >                        

> >                        

> >                    

> >                

> >                        

> >                        

> >                  

> >                        

> >                        

> >

> > regards,

> > Nalini

> >

> >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > sleekhas sleekhas@

> > lalkitab@ s.com

> > Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31

> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

> >

> >  

> > dear nalini

> >

> > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and

after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions

which are posted by recently created ID.s

> >

> > according to me your kundli is like this

> >

> > house no 1 sun venus

> >

> > house no 2 mer

> >

> > house no 4 saturn

> >

> > house no 5 ketu

> >

> > house no 11 mar/rahu

> >

> > house no 12 jup moon

> >

> > and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to

confirm the following

> >

> > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction  :Yes we have our

kitchen in SE Direction .

> > i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No

> > i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is

covered with Iron Rod net

> >

> > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes

> >

> > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)

> >

> > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki

taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No

> >

> > iii) water tap on south wall  : No

> >

> > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on

upward side : No

> >

> > v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction:

Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.

> >

> > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long : No

> >

> > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No

> >

> > viii) bail dar plants are there in house : No

> >

> > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections

> >

> > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42,

saturn/rahu

> >

> > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are

any Upaya required.

> >

> > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house

no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.

> >

> >

> > regards,

> > leekhas

> >

> > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Leekha Jee ,

> > > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was

meant for me?

> > > Background

> > > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I

thought of creating id instead of using other ID s  only for this

LK group to avoid other mails.

> > >  

> > > Regarding my query ,

> > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart  but

after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like

health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects

etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the

predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from

vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK

perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our

house, this was suggested by our guruji etc.

> > > What I am looking for :

> > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day

routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK

astrologers from this esteemed group.

> > >  

> > > regards,

> > > Nalini

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>

> > > lalkitab@ s.com

> > > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12

> > > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

> > >

> > >  

> > > dear narender ji

> > >

> > > there are two problem in your query,

> > >

> > > i) what exactly u wn to ask

> > >

> > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get

> > >

> > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@ .> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear LK Astrologers ,

> > > > Is there any one who is expert in " Makan se Teve kee Durusthi " . My

below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.

> > > > thanks in advance

> > > > Nalini

> > > >

> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Astrologers ,

> > > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.

> > > > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973

> > > > > tob: 5:04 AM

> > > > > pob: ooty

> > > > > regards,

> > > > > Nalini

> > > > >

> > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > LK Astrologers:

> > > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun

in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I

have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost

last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We

all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a

theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one.

The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from

that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got

struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of

the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is

also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to

get on my conditions.

> > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in

12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies.

Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when

he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting

head in the night..

> > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the

remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of

the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the

front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure

house ?

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My Details

> > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house

> > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house

> > > > > > Mer in third house

> > > > > > Sat in fifth house

> > > > > > Ketu in sixth house

> > > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house

> > > > > >

> > > > > > My husband Details :

> > > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house

> > > > > > Mars in fifth house

> > > > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house

> > > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house

> > > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong

> > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > Nalini .

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

>

> __.._,_.___

> Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (10)

> Recent Activity: * New Members 31

> Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

> Going Green: Your resource for green living

>

> Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use

> .

>

Dear Leekha Jee ,

Thanks a lot, Yes there is a mud ground in south. Also when you have suggested upayas , there you have mentioned for second upaya that any one of these needs to be done ? What if I do all ? Please suggest.

regards,

Nalini

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Sat, 23 January, 2010 19:17:34[lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

dear nalinino the problem is only with rahu and saturn, can u please check is there is or was any mud ground or poli zameen near to your south.the best upaya for u is to keep one silver (chandi) elephant (solid) minimum of 50 gms with its trunk upside and it should stand on its four legs not on the silver plate.this should be placed on wooden platform and it should face your entrance. second immerse four 25 pcs coin (chawwani) in well which have stairs (bauli)or immerse kesar (one pinch) in well (kuan) or river,orhalf kg milk put some raw rice in it and immerse this combination in pond (talab not river)regards,leekha lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@.. .> wrote:>> Respected Leekha Jee ,> So was I

correct in my analysis that the problem is with my and my husband's tewa. Thanks for all your help .> regards,> Nalini> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@.. .>> lalkitab@ s.com> Sat, 9 January, 2010 20:23:52> Re: [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > Â > Dear Leekha jee ,> Just now I have realized , the time is 4:05 AM, I am really sorry that you are giving so much of time to me but just becasue of my silly mistake your time is wasted . > regards,> Nalini> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sleekhas <sleekhas >> lalkitab@

s.com> Fri, 8 January, 2010 15:04:58> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> >  > near nalini ji>  > please recheck your placement with the help of ephemeries or lagan sarni, > according to your time of birth the lagan should be 2 and sun in lagna,> > 05:04 am as mentioned by u > Panchang Results> Start TimeEnd Time> Vaara Saturday  > Nakshatra Avittam 03/03/73 03:45 AM 04/03/73 04:17 AM > Tithi Chaturdasi 03/03/73 06:33 AM 04/03/73 06:24 AM > Paksha Krishna Paksha  > Karana Visti 03/03/73 06:33 AM 03/03/73 06:33 PM > Yoga Siva 03/03/73 05:23 AM 04/03/73 03:35 AM > Place : ChennaiDate : Mar 3, 1973Location : 13.08, 80.27Time Zone : 5.5>  >  > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@> wrote:>

>> > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli , this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your queries my response below :> > Lal Kitab Chart > >       > >           > >        > >             > >          ÂÂ

> >             > >           > >             > >             > >           > >     ÂÂ

> >             > >             > >          > >             > >             > > > > regards,> >

Nalini> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sleekhas sleekhas@> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > >  > > dear nalini> > > > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions which are posted by recently created ID.s> > > > according to me your kundli is like this> > > > house no 1 sun venus> > > > house no 2 mer> > > > house no 4 saturn> > > > house no 5 ketu> > > > house no 11 mar/rahu> > > > house no 12 jup moon> > > > and on asking the makan

kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm the following> > > > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction :Yes we have our kitchen in SE Direction .> > i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No> > i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is covered with Iron Rod net> > > > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes> > > > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)> > > > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No> > > > iii) water tap on south wall : No> > > > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward side : No> > > > v) water tank on top is round

in shape and not cleaned since constrction: Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.> > > > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long : No> > > > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No> > > > viii) bail dar plants are there in house : No> > > > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections> > > > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42, saturn/rahu> > > > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are any Upaya required. > > > > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.> > > > > > regards,> > leekhas > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .>

wrote:> > >> > > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me? > > > Background > > > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I thought of creating id instead of using other ID s only for this LK group to avoid other mails. > > >  > > > Regarding my query , > > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chart but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good

from LK perspective. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc. > > > What I am looking for : > > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group. > > >  > > > regards,> > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>> > > lalkitab@ s.com> > > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12> > > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > > > >  > > > dear narender ji> > > > > >

there are two problem in your query,> > > > > > i) what exactly u wn to ask> > > > > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get> > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear LK Astrologers ,> > > > Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> > > > thanks in advance> > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Astrologers ,> > > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > > > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > > > > tob: 5:04

AM> > > > > pob: ooty> > > > > regards,> > > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > LK Astrologers:> > > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money

got struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions. > > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night.. > > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer

in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > > > > > > > My Details > > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > > > > Mer in third house > > > > > > Sat in fifth house> > > > > > Ketu in sixth house> > > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > > > My husband Details :> > > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > > > > Mars in fifth house> > > > >

> Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > Nalini .> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> >> > > __.._,_.___> Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (10) > Recent Activity: * New Members 31 > Visit Your Group Start a New Topic > Going Green: Your resource for green living> > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use> .>

dear nalini

these options were given for easy application only.

doing all the upaya, is like taking all the available medicines for one single

disease

regars,

leekha

>

> Dear Leekha Jee ,

> Thanks a lot, Yes there is a mud ground in south. Also when you have suggested

upayas , there you have mentioned for second upaya that any one of these needs

to be done ? What if I do all ? Please suggest.

> regards,

> Nalini

>

>

>

>

> sleekhas <sleekhas

> lalkitab

> Sat, 23 January, 2010 19:17:34

>

>  

> dear nalini

>

> no the problem is only with rahu and saturn, can u please check is there is or

was any mud ground or poli zameen near to your south.

>

> the best upaya for u is to keep one silver (chandi) elephant (solid) minimum

of 50 gms with its trunk upside and it should stand on its four legs not on the

silver plate.

>

> this should be placed on wooden platform and it should face your entrance.

>

> second immerse four 25 pcs coin (chawwani) in well which have stairs (bauli)

>

> or

>

> immerse kesar (one pinch) in well (kuan) or river,

>

> or

>

> half kg milk put some raw rice in it and immerse this combination in pond

(talab not river)

>

> regards,

> leekha

>

> lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@ .> wrote:

> >

> > Respected Leekha Jee ,

> > So was I correct in my analysis that the problem is with my and my husband's

tewa. Thanks for all your help .

> > regards,

> > Nalini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@ .>

> > lalkitab@ s.com

> > Sat, 9 January, 2010 20:23:52

> > Re: [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

> >

> >  

> > Dear Leekha jee ,

> > Just now I have realized , the time is 4:05 AM, I am really sorry that you

are giving so much of time to me but just becasue of my silly mistake your time

is wasted .

> > regards,

> > Nalini

> >

> >

> >

> >

> > sleekhas <sleekhas >

> > lalkitab@ s.com

> > Fri, 8 January, 2010 15:04:58

> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

> >

> >  

> > near nalini ji

> >  

> > please recheck your placement with the help of ephemeries or lagan

sarni, 

> > according to your time of birth the lagan should be 2 and sun in lagna,

> >

> > 05:04 am as mentioned by u

> > Panchang Results

> > Start TimeEnd Time

> > Vaara Saturday  

> > Nakshatra Avittam 03/03/73 03:45 AM 04/03/73 04:17 AM

> > Tithi Chaturdasi 03/03/73 06:33 AM 04/03/73 06:24 AM

> > Paksha Krishna Paksha  

> > Karana Visti 03/03/73 06:33 AM 03/03/73 06:33 PM

> > Yoga Siva 03/03/73 05:23 AM 04/03/73 03:35 AM

> > Place : ChennaiDate : Mar 3, 1973Location : 13.08, 80.27Time Zone : 5.5

> >  

> >  

> > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > >

> > > Dear Leekha Jee ,

> > > Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli

, this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your

queries my response below :

> > > Lal Kitab Chart

> > >            

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >              

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > Nalini

> > >

> > >

> > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > sleekhas sleekhas@

> > > lalkitab@ s.com

> > > Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31

> > > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

> > >

> > >  

> > > dear nalini

> > >

> > > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and

after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions

which are posted by recently created ID.s

> > >

> > > according to me your kundli is like this

> > >

> > > house no 1 sun venus

> > >

> > > house no 2 mer

> > >

> > > house no 4 saturn

> > >

> > > house no 5 ketu

> > >

> > > house no 11 mar/rahu

> > >

> > > house no 12 jup moon

> > >

> > > and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to

confirm the following

> > >

> > > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction  :Yes we have

our kitchen in SE Direction .

> > > i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No

> > > i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is

covered with Iron Rod net

> > >

> > > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes

> > >

> > > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)

> > >

> > > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki

taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No

> > >

> > > iii) water tap on south wall  : No

> > >

> > > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on

upward side : No

> > >

> > > v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction:

Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.

> > >

> > > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long : No

> > >

> > > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No

> > >

> > > viii) bail dar plants are there in house : No

> > >

> > > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections

> > >

> > > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42,

saturn/rahu

> > >

> > > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are

any Upaya required.

> > >

> > > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's

house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.

> > >

> > >

> > > regards,

> > > leekhas

> > >

> > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .> wrote:

> > > >

> > > > Dear Leekha Jee ,

> > > > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was

meant for me?

> > > > Background

> > > > Yes my ID is new on as I saw this group and being I

thought of creating id instead of using other ID sÃÆ'‚ 

only for this LK group to avoid other mails.

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > > Regarding my query ,

> > > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's

chartÃÆ'‚  but after we have changed our residence we are facing

too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got

held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK

astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house ,

which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good

from LK perspective.. Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark

room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc.

> > > > What I am looking for :

> > > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day

routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK

astrologers from this esteemed group.

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > > regards,

> > > > Nalini

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>

> > > > lalkitab@ s.com

> > > > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12

> > > > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

> > > >

> > > > ÃÆ'‚ 

> > > > dear narender ji

> > > >

> > > > there are two problem in your query,

> > > >

> > > > i) what exactly u wn to ask

> > > >

> > > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get

> > > >

> > > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@ .> wrote:

> > > > >

> > > > > Dear LK Astrologers ,

> > > > > Is there any one who is expert in " Makan se Teve kee Durusthi " . My

below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.

> > > > > thanks in advance

> > > > > Nalini

> > > > >

> > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Astrologers ,

> > > > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.

> > > > > > dOb ; 3rd March 1973

> > > > > > tob: 5:04 AM

> > > > > > pob: ooty

> > > > > > regards,

> > > > > > Nalini

> > > > > >

> > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, " nmadinur " <nmadinur@> wrote:

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > LK Astrologers:

> > > > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun

in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I

have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost

last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We

all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a

theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one.

The house in which we were living was sold and all the money which we got from

that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got

struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of

the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is

also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to

get on my conditions.

> > > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in

12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies.

Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when

he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting

head in the night..

> > > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the

remedies as per LK still things are not happening as expected . Is it because of

the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the

house ?

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My Details

> > > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house

> > > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house

> > > > > > > Mer in third house

> > > > > > > Sat in fifth house

> > > > > > > Ketu in sixth house

> > > > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > My husband Details :

> > > > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house

> > > > > > > Mars in fifth house

> > > > > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house

> > > > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house

> > > > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house

> > > > > > >

> > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong

> > > > > > > Regards,

> > > > > > > Nalini .

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> > __.._,_.___

> > Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (10)

> > Recent Activity: * New Members 31

> > Visit Your Group Start a New Topic

> > Going Green: Your resource for green living

> >

> > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use

> > .

> >

>

Thanks a lot Leekha Jee , I am not sure how should I thank you for all you time . I will do all the upayas. In fact I have already done one and will wait for few more days for others . Also I will be very great ful if you can help me with my husbands Horoscope.

From my very small knowledge I have done some analysis . My husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night.

Also as per his varshfal upaya he is applying haldi tilak.

Below are the details and the problem is same , money is struk at various places and we are not able to buy house and living in a rented house.

Asc/ Ketu in first houseSecond House vacant

Third hosue vacant

Fourth house vacant

Mars in fifth houseMer/Ven in sixth houseSun/Jup & rahu in seventh house

Eigth house vacant

Ninth House vacant

Tenth House vacant

Eleventh House vacantMoon/Sat in twelfth houseregards,

Nalini

sleekhas <sleekhaslalkitab Sent: Sat, 30 January, 2010 19:26:47[lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini

dear nalinithese options were given for easy application only.doing all the upaya, is like taking all the available medicines for one single diseaseregars,leekha lalkitab@ s..com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@.. .> wrote:>> Dear Leekha Jee ,> Thanks a lot, Yes there is a mud ground in south. Also when you have suggested upayas , there you have mentioned for second upaya that any one of these needs to be done ? What if I do all ? Please suggest..> regards,> Nalini> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> sleekhas <sleekhas .>> lalkitab@ s.com>

Sat, 23 January, 2010 19:17:34> [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > Â > dear nalini> > no the problem is only with rahu and saturn, can u please check is there is or was any mud ground or poli zameen near to your south.> > the best upaya for u is to keep one silver (chandi) elephant (solid) minimum of 50 gms with its trunk upside and it should stand on its four legs not on the silver plate.> > this should be placed on wooden platform and it should face your entrance. > > second immerse four 25 pcs coin (chawwani) in well which have stairs (bauli)> > or > > immerse kesar (one pinch) in well (kuan) or river,> > or> > half kg milk put some raw rice in it and immerse this combination in pond (talab not river)> > regards,> leekha > > --- In

lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> >> > Respected Leekha Jee ,> > So was I correct in my analysis that the problem is with my and my husband's tewa. Thanks for all your help .> > regards,> > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@ .>> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Sat, 9 January, 2010 20:23:52> > Re: [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > >  > > Dear Leekha jee ,> > Just now I have realized , the time is 4:05 AM, I am really sorry that you are giving so much of time to me but just becasue of my silly mistake your time is wasted . > > regards,> > Nalini> > > > > > > >

> > ____________ _________ _________ __> > sleekhas <sleekhas >> > lalkitab@ s.com> > Fri, 8 January, 2010 15:04:58> > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > >  > > near nalini ji> >  > > please recheck your placement with the help of ephemeries or lagan sarni, > > according to your time of birth the lagan should be 2 and sun in lagna,> > > > 05:04 am as mentioned by u > > Panchang Results> > Start TimeEnd Time> > Vaara Saturday  > > Nakshatra Avittam 03/03/73 03:45 AM 04/03/73 04:17 AM > > Tithi Chaturdasi 03/03/73 06:33 AM 04/03/73 06:24 AM > > Paksha Krishna Paksha  > > Karana Visti 03/03/73 06:33 AM 03/03/73 06:33 PM >

> Yoga Siva 03/03/73 05:23 AM 04/03/73 03:35 AM > > Place : ChennaiDate : Mar 3, 1973Location : 13.08, 80.27Time Zone : 5.5> >  > >  > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur <nmadinur@> wrote:> > >> > > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > > Here i have a confusion about the chart . Again I have generated my kundli , this time from Punit Jee's web site and the details are as follow . For your queries my response below :> > > Lal Kitab Chart > > >       > > >        ÂÂÂ

> > >        > > >             > > >             > > >  ÂÂÂ

> > >           > > >             > > >    ÂÂÂ

> > >           > > >         > > >          ÂÂÂ

> > >             > > >          > > >             > > >

> > > > > > regards,> > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > sleekhas sleekhas@> > > lalkitab@ s.com> > > Thu, 7 January, 2010 14:26:31> > > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > > > >  > > > dear nalini> > > > > > there is some basic problem with peoples who create id ask question and after that they make fool of you that why we take care in taking up questions

which are posted by recently created ID.s> > > > > > according to me your kundli is like this> > > > > > house no 1 sun venus> > > > > > house no 2 mer> > > > > > house no 4 saturn> > > > > > house no 5 ketu> > > > > > house no 11 mar/rahu> > > > > > house no 12 jup moon> > > > > > and on asking the makan kundli's status would be like this or u have to confirm the following> > > > > > i) is there is fire place in south or SE direction :Yes we have our kitchen in SE Direction .> > > i) is the fire place in west direction (mar/rahu house no 11): No> > > i) are u keeping some iron thing in SE or NE direction : Our backyard is covered with Iron Rod net> > > >

> > i) are u keeping kabad in NE direction : Yes> > > > > > i) your stairs are in odd in number : Yes (3)> > > > > > ii) while coming out of house (munh bahar ki taraf and peeth peechey ki taraf) water tap on left hand side and kitchen on right hand (back) side?? : No> > > > > > iii) water tap on south wall : No> > > > > > iv) sariya (iron rod) is coming out of wall or lantell and it is not on upward side : No> > > > > > v) water tank on top is round in shape and not cleaned since constrction: Yes on the roof but cleaned regularly.> > > > > > vi) tap on roof or outside house is leaking since long : No> > > > > > vii) lamp shade or some light is of green colour in house : No> > > > > > viii) bail dar plants are there in

house : No> > > > > > this is makan kundli which may be requiring minor corrections> > > > > > if we see the tewa then the problem is due to the year period of 36~42, saturn/rahu> > > > > > Yes , I also agree that there seems to be the prblem with Teva only . Are any Upaya required. > > > > > > saturn in 4th and rahu in saturn's house, the 4th lord moved to rahu's house no 12 with jupiter who is in his own house.> > > > > > > > > regards,> > > leekhas > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, Nalini Madinur nmadinur@ .> wrote:> > > >> > > > Dear Leekha Jee ,> > > > First of all my name is Nalini and I want to clarify if this mail was meant for me? > > > > Background > > > > Yes my ID is

new on as I saw this group and being I thought of creating id instead of using other ID sÃÆ'‚ only for this LK group to avoid other mails. > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > Regarding my query , > > > > I have my self done the analysis of my and my husband's chartÃÆ'‚ but after we have changed our residence we are facing too many problems , like health problem , instability in job front , money got held in various projects etc. and I don't have much idea in the sense like LK astrologers do the predictions e.g we have banana tree in our current house , which is good from vedic point of view who have week Jupiter but may not be good from LK perspective. . Similarly we have toilet in NE end, we don't have dark room in our house, this was suggested by our guruji etc. >

> > > What I am looking for : > > > > Expert comments to make the changes in our makan or in our day to day routine life etc so that we can improve our position from the expert LK astrologers from this esteemed group. > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > regards,> > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > sleekhas sleekhas@ .>> > > > lalkitab@ s.com> > > > Wed, 6 January, 2010 11:49:12> > > > [lalkitab] Re: Problme in Tewa or House ?=nalini> > > > > > > > ÃÆ'‚ > > > > dear narender ji> > > > > > > > there

are two problem in your query,> > > > > > > > i) what exactly u wn to ask> > > > > > > > ii) your id created recently in nov/dec 09 and your message is get> > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@ .> wrote:> > > > >> > > > > Dear LK Astrologers ,> > > > > Is there any one who is expert in "Makan se Teve kee Durusthi" . My below query is regarding that only and i am looking for expert view.> > > > > thanks in advance> > > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > > >> > > > > > Astrologers ,> > > > > > Sorry , I forgot to put my Birth Details.> > > >

> > dOb ; 3rd March 1973> > > > > > tob: 5:04 AM> > > > > > pob: ooty> > > > > > regards,> > > > > > Nalini> > > > > > > > > > > > lalkitab@ s.com, "nmadinur" <nmadinur@> wrote:> > > > > > >> > > > > > > LK Astrologers:> > > > > > > Below are the details of my and my husband's LK chart . I have sun in the second house which is benefic and Mer in 3rd which is malefic. Also I have venus in 2nd house and it seems we are living in Gomukhi house. For almost last 2 years since we have changed our house we are in too much of troubles. We all (myself/ my husband and my children) are not keeping good health. We had a theft in our house as soon as we shifted to this house which is a rented one. The house in which we were living was

sold and all the money which we got from that was invested for new house which never materialised and the money got struck with property dealer . Also we invested the rest of the money in some of the other builder project which never kicked due to recession and so that is also struck. Also I have been trying hard for regular job which I am not able to get on my conditions.. > > > > > > > Similarly my husband has Sun in 7th house but as he has Saturn in 12th house it has made Sun malefic and he is already following the LK remedies. Also as Sun in 7th along with Jup in the same house he has suffered TB also when he was young. Moon in 12th house and as per LK remedie he is always visiting worship places and Mer being in 5th he is always keeping pot of water below his head in the night.. > > > > > > > Here I want to understand we have been following almost all the remedies as per LK still things are not

happening as expected . Is it because of the house where we are living currently? I will be thankful if any of the astrologer in this forum can throw light on the same. The current house has 2 front openings and we are mostly using West- South opening. Also I know for sure as per vastu the toilet is at North East end and for that I have buried Ganga Jal in the bottle at NE end. I don't understand here is it a problem in tewa or house ?> > > > > > > > > > > > > > My Details > > > > > > > Asc / Jup/ Moon first house > > > > > > > Sun & Venus Second house> > > > > > > Mer in third house > > > > > > > Sat in fifth house> > > > > > > Ketu in sixth house> > > > > > > Rahu & Mars in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > >

> > > > My husband Details :> > > > > > > Asc/ Ketu in first house> > > > > > > Mars in fifth house> > > > > > > Mer/Ven in sixth house> > > > > > > Sun/Jup & rahu in seventh house> > > > > > > Moon/Sat in twelfth house> > > > > > > > > > > > > > Looking for some kind discussion on what went wrong> > > > > > > Regards,> > > > > > > Nalini .> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > > > > > __.._,_.___> > Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (10) > > Recent Activity: * New Members 31 > > Visit Your Group Start a New Topic > > Going

Green: Your resource for green living> > > > Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Un • Terms of Use> > .> >>