IndiaDivine.org

Lalkitab Course

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends;

I am waiting for Respected Yograj Prabhakar Ji to release the transliteration of

1941 edition so that we all have some uniform reference material. I have learnt

that he is giving the final touches and will release it soon.

Regards

Kulbir Bains

I am waiting for the same .

Regards

Deepak

kulbir <kulbirbainslalkitab Sent: Sat, 9 January, 2010 10:10:27 PM[lalkitab] Lalkitab Course

Dear friends;I am waiting for Respected Yograj Prabhakar Ji to release the transliteration of 1941 edition so that we all have some uniform reference material. I have learnt that he is giving the final touches and will release it soon.RegardsKulbir Bains

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Prannam kulbir ji ..Kulbir ji yes ur absolutely right that the translation of 1941 edition will be released in 2 days by the master yograj prabhakarji .. I am also very much eagerly waiting for it .. And i think that we are all thankful to yograj prabhakarji for his priceless and unique contribution to lalkitab followers RegardsJesal sagar "kulbir" <kulbirbainsSat, 09 Jan 2010 16:40:27 -0000<lalkitab >[lalkitab] Lalkitab Course Dear friends;I am waiting for Respected Yograj Prabhakar Ji to release the transliteration of 1941 edition so that we all have some uniform reference material. I have learnt that he is giving the final touches and will release it soon.RegardsKulbir Bains

kulbirji thanks for infarmation

gurudev gatta

ramesh--- On Sat, 9/1/10, kulbir <kulbirbains wrote:

kulbir <kulbirbains[lalkitab] Lalkitab Courselalkitab Date: Saturday, 9 January, 2010, 10:10 PM

Dear friends;I am waiting for Respected Yograj Prabhakar Ji to release the transliteration of 1941 edition so that we all have some uniform reference material. I have learnt that he is giving the final touches and will release it soon.RegardsKulbir Bains

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Dear all,

Will this translation be in english?

Thanks

Manni--- On Mon, 11/1/10, JESAL SAGAR <jesalsagar wrote:

JESAL SAGAR <jesalsagarRe: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Courselalkitab Date: Monday, 11 January, 2010, 9:46

Prannam kulbir ji ..Kulbir ji yes ur absolutely right that the translation of 1941 edition will be released in 2 days by the master yograj prabhakarji .. I am also very much eagerly waiting for it .. And i think that we are all thankful to yograj prabhakarji for his priceless and unique contribution to lalkitab followers RegardsJesal sagar

"kulbir" <kulbirbains@ in.com>

Sat, 09 Jan 2010 16:40:27 -0000

<lalkitab@ s.com>

[lalkitab] Lalkitab Course

Dear Jesal Ji;

you have chosen a very good title for him MASTER JI.

thanksRegardsKulbir Bains

---------- Original message ----------"JESAL SAGAR"< jesalsagar >11 Jan 10 15:16:53Re: [lalkitab] Lalkitab Courselalkitab

Prannam kulbir ji ..Kulbir ji yes ur absolutely right that the translation of 1941 edition will be released in 2 days by the master yograj prabhakarji .. I am also very much eagerly waiting for it .. And i think that we are all thankful to yograj prabhakarji for his priceless and unique contribution to lalkitab followers RegardsJesal sagar

"kulbir" <kulbirbains (AT) in (DOT) com>

Sat, 09 Jan 2010 16:40:27 -0000

<lalkitab >

[lalkitab] Lalkitab Course