IndiaDivine.org

Is It really Possible Through Lal Kitab ????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My name is Rahul. I regularly follow this group. This group is very interesting

and informative, so I thanks all the group members for sharing their knowledge.

Keep up the good work.

First of all I wanna tell you that my English Grammar is not good, so I have

written this post in English and Roman Hindi.

First I share a personal experience with you all, after that please tell me kyaa

lal Kitab se ye sab possible hai ???

About 4 years ago me and my elder brother went to a Palmist in New Delhi, I

forgot his name and his exact address but he lives in Rohini and on his gate his

name plate was there written as " Gold Medalist in Palmistry " . He actually works

as an Govt. Employe in Electricity Department Delhi (I am not sure about it).

When we both went into his room, my brother placed his right hand in front of

him. He then looked at my brother's palm just for hardly 1 min, then he draw a

chart (horoscope) on a rough paper. (making horoscope through palm is only

practised under Lal kitab, that's why I guess he is an lal kitab expert). Now he

asked my brother to answer his questions only with yes or no, (I am sure he

wanted to confirm the horoscope). those questions were:

1. Kya tum 3 Bhai Ho ?? Lakin Ek bhai Tumhare Sath Nahi Rehta ??

(He was right we are 3 brothers and we 2 live together and 1 brother is adopted

by my maternal grand father and he lives with them.)(I know we can tell the

counting of one's brother by looking at his palm. But how he came to know that

one of our brother is not living with us ??)

2. Kya tumhare Father ke 3 Bhai hain (In total 4 Brothers)????

(He was right my father have 3 brothers (they are 4 in total), Now I can't

understand how he came to know about this?)

Now the next two questions amazed me the most.

3. Kya tumhari wife ka naam " A " alphabet se shuru hota hai ??

(This is also true, but how he came to know about this by looking at my

brother's palm or horoscope ???)

4. Kya tumhari wife ka 1 bhai hai ???

(this was even more amazing for me, he was right for this also.)

My brother confirmed all these questions as correct. And after that all the

normal stuff like asking about problems and remedies etc etc. But that was our

first and last visit to him because ALMOST all of his future predictions about

us went wrong (incorrect). But here for me this is not the main concern. I am

just amazed and impressed with his 4 questions and their correctness (above).

So now my question to the experts of this group:

1. Was he a lal kitab expert ?

2. Is it really possible to tell native's spouse name (First alphabet) by

looking at his/her palm/horoscope ??? How ???

3. Is it possible through lal kitab to tell all these details ?? if yes then

please share your knowledge with this group and help us in learning this hidden

secret of lal kitab.

I forgot to tell:

1. He didn't ask about Date of birth or anything. He just asked only Age.

2. And i think there is no need to mention ki wo mujhe ya mere bhai ko ya meri

family ko nahi jaante thee.

With regards,

Rahul

rahul... ur other mail is by the name of Arun... why is it so ???--- On Tue, 1/19/10, jungli_jazz <jungli_jazz wrote:jungli_jazz <jungli_jazz[lalkitab] Is It really Possible Through Lal Kitab ????lalkitab Date: Tuesday, January 19, 2010, 4:41 PM

My name is Rahul. I regularly follow this group. This group is very interesting and informative, so I thanks all the group members for sharing their knowledge. Keep up the good work.

First of all I wanna tell you that my English Grammar is not good, so I have written this post in English and Roman Hindi.

First I share a personal experience with you all, after that please tell me kyaa lal Kitab se ye sab possible hai ???

About 4 years ago me and my elder brother went to a Palmist in New Delhi, I forgot his name and his exact address but he lives in Rohini and on his gate his name plate was there written as "Gold Medalist in Palmistry". He actually works as an Govt. Employe in Electricity Department Delhi (I am not sure about it). When we both went into his room, my brother placed his right hand in front of him. He then looked at my brother's palm just for hardly 1 min, then he draw a chart (horoscope) on a rough paper. (making horoscope through palm is only practised under Lal kitab, that's why I guess he is an lal kitab expert). Now he asked my brother to answer his questions only with yes or no, (I am sure he wanted to confirm the horoscope). those questions were:

1. Kya tum 3 Bhai Ho ?? Lakin Ek bhai Tumhare Sath Nahi Rehta ??

(He was right we are 3 brothers and we 2 live together and 1 brother is adopted by my maternal grand father and he lives with them.)(I know we can tell the counting of one's brother by looking at his palm. But how he came to know that one of our brother is not living with us ??)

2. Kya tumhare Father ke 3 Bhai hain (In total 4 Brothers)??? ?

(He was right my father have 3 brothers (they are 4 in total), Now I can't understand how he came to know about this?)

Now the next two questions amazed me the most.

3. Kya tumhari wife ka naam "A" alphabet se shuru hota hai ??

(This is also true, but how he came to know about this by looking at my brother's palm or horoscope ???)

4. Kya tumhari wife ka 1 bhai hai ???

(this was even more amazing for me, he was right for this also.)

My brother confirmed all these questions as correct. And after that all the normal stuff like asking about problems and remedies etc etc. But that was our first and last visit to him because ALMOST all of his future predictions about us went wrong (incorrect). But here for me this is not the main concern. I am just amazed and impressed with his 4 questions and their correctness (above).

So now my question to the experts of this group:

1. Was he a lal kitab expert ?

2. Is it really possible to tell native's spouse name (First alphabet) by looking at his/her palm/horoscope ??? How ???

3. Is it possible through lal kitab to tell all these details ?? if yes then please share your knowledge with this group and help us in learning this hidden secret of lal kitab.

I forgot to tell:

1. He didn't ask about Date of birth or anything. He just asked only Age.

2. And i think there is no need to mention ki wo mujhe ya mere bhai ko ya meri family ko nahi jaante thee.

With regards,

Rahul

Dear members;

there is a book titled nashta- jatakam. lost horoscopy by Pt. Mukunda Daivajna translated into english by Mr. R. Santhanam.

about alphabets you can refer page 84 and page 111.

research on prasna marga and lalkitab or as a matter of fact any branch of astrology can work wonders. RegardsKulbir Bains-------------.

Rahul Pahuja <rahul227lalkitab Sent: Thu, 21 January, 2010 10:51:46 PMRe: [lalkitab] Is It really Possible Through Lal Kitab ????

rahul... ur other mail is by the name of Arun... why is it so ???--- On Tue, 1/19/10, jungli_jazz <jungli_jazz@ > wrote:

jungli_jazz <jungli_jazz@ >[lalkitab] Is It really Possible Through Lal Kitab ????lalkitab@ s.comTuesday, January 19, 2010, 4:41 PM

My name is Rahul. I regularly follow this group. This group is very interesting and informative, so I thanks all the group members for sharing their knowledge. Keep up the good work.First of all I wanna tell you that my English Grammar is not good, so I have written this post in English and Roman Hindi.First I share a personal experience with you all, after that please tell me kyaa lal Kitab se ye sab possible hai ???About 4 years ago me and my elder brother went to a Palmist in New Delhi, I forgot his name and his exact address but he lives in Rohini and on his gate his name plate was there written as "Gold Medalist in Palmistry". He actually works as an Govt. Employe in Electricity Department Delhi (I am not sure about it). When we both went into his room, my brother placed his right hand in front of him. He then looked at my brother's palm just for hardly 1 min, then he draw a chart (horoscope) on a rough paper. (making

horoscope through palm is only practised under Lal kitab, that's why I guess he is an lal kitab expert). Now he asked my brother to answer his questions only with yes or no, (I am sure he wanted to confirm the horoscope). those questions were:1. Kya tum 3 Bhai Ho ?? Lakin Ek bhai Tumhare Sath Nahi Rehta ??(He was right we are 3 brothers and we 2 live together and 1 brother is adopted by my maternal grand father and he lives with them..)(I know we can tell the counting of one's brother by looking at his palm. But how he came to know that one of our brother is not living with us ??)2. Kya tumhare Father ke 3 Bhai hain (In total 4 Brothers)??? ?(He was right my father have 3 brothers (they are 4 in total), Now I can't understand how he came to know about this?)Now the next two questions amazed me the most.3. Kya tumhari wife ka naam "A" alphabet se shuru hota hai ??(This is also true, but how he came to know about

this by looking at my brother's palm or horoscope ???)4. Kya tumhari wife ka 1 bhai hai ???(this was even more amazing for me, he was right for this also.)My brother confirmed all these questions as correct. And after that all the normal stuff like asking about problems and remedies etc etc. But that was our first and last visit to him because ALMOST all of his future predictions about us went wrong (incorrect). But here for me this is not the main concern. I am just amazed and impressed with his 4 questions and their correctness (above).So now my question to the experts of this group:1. Was he a lal kitab expert ?2. Is it really possible to tell native's spouse name (First alphabet) by looking at his/her palm/horoscope ??? How ???3. Is it possible through lal kitab to tell all these details ?? if yes then please share your knowledge with this group and help us in learning this hidden secret of lal

kitab.I forgot to tell:1. He didn't ask about Date of birth or anything. He just asked only Age.2. And i think there is no need to mention ki wo mujhe ya mere bhai ko ya meri family ko nahi jaante thee.With regards,Rahul

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.

Rahul Pahuja Ji,

My name is Arun.

Actually this email i'd is shared by me and my friend Rahul. and this question about lal kitab wonder was asked by him and the other mail was sent by me. thats why you have noticed two different names. sorry for this confusion. but now onwards only i will use this i'd.

regards,

Arun