IndiaDivine.org

Condolence Message.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes, Kulbirji you are right. Great souls always pass on their qualities to the next generation besides bestowing their goodness to all in their present so that this universe is never bereft of good persons. I join you all in being with Mr. Prabhakarji in the hour of departing of godly soul.

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

Respected Yograj Ji,

Mail by Mr. Bains make us aware about the demise of your mother in law. I offer my heartiest prayers for the departed soul and may lord shiva give streangth to her family members.

gaurav --- On Tue, 1/26/10, Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb wrote:

Lalkitab Kb <lalkitabkb[lalkitab] Condolence Message.lalkitab Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 10:02 PM

Dear Members,

I came to know that Mr. Yograj Prabhakar’s mother-in-law expired.

Some names that are the biggest force behind great works remain hidden.

One such person is wife of Mr. Yograj Prabhakar.

Mr. Yograj Prabhakar’s accomplishments warrant no introduction but these would not have been possible without her help.

Mr. Yograj Prabhakar’s major time was / is used in pursuing his goal and this time preyed upon the time that was due to his family.

But She never complained, ever smiling, ever encouraging, always ready with Langar for lalkitab students.

She always treated and still treats me as her / their son and I still even don’t know her name. I feel deep pain to know that she lost her mother.

Her mother would indeed have been a great lady to groom such a daughter. May her soul rest in peace. RegardsKulbir Bains

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.